Bienvenue sur la Divesline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!

Go down 
+17
Loki
irish colleen
Irish Rebel
Ree
Beckyiam
Janet ME
vivi
Brian
Mary
Lizzy P
Corinne
Gillteamo
Heaven_lea27
oscarkris
SebastiensRose
balibabe
Luisa
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Invité

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 6 EmptyMon 30 Jun - 21:04

Omg Becky!
Well a ynuck ynuck ynuck ynuck! WOO WOO WOOO WOOO!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 6 EmptyMon 30 Jun - 21:10

SebastiensRose wrote:
gabbie wrote:
SebastiensRose wrote:
I LOVE Popera, Il Divo, Josh Groban, Russell Watson, Alessandro Safina

I love Celtic Woman, they are wonderful, I saw them in Seattle back in April and the High Kings opened up for them, god I fell in love with the High Kings, they are absolutely beautiful and wonderful.

So Jenny tell them who your teen crushes were? I think I can guess. lol!

oh god, you're MEAN!!! LMAO, alright....I was from the boyband era, I was in love with the Backstreet Boys, NSync, 98 Degrees, Howie from the Backstreet Boys was my biggest crush. Embarassed lol
Mean? Noooo! lol
I liked them too....
Back to top Go down
Heaven_lea27
copines!
copines!

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 6 EmptyMon 30 Jun - 22:36

Talk about flashback heaven lol Thanks Ree :) Love the BCR and of course, Derek was my fave too :) Must be the blond lol

Gabbie I too love Andy Gibb - big fan. I hunted high and low, but finally got a copy of his song "Words and Music" which I dl and now have on Ipod... gives me chills :)

Sean Cassidy - so much cuter than David. Did love watching him in Hardy Boys, although I did prefer Parker lol.

As to Bon Jovi - can't say ever been a big fan of hte man, but love the music. In fact, one of their songs is in my top three of all time -it ties for second with Elton John. Thank you for loving me - so... girly/romantical... sigh. Still tear up when see hte clip. But you're right - he is a good actor. I think I prefer him as such. Loved him in Ally McBeal. And being a family man, well that wins votes all the time.

So... who else can we dredge up from the oh so very distant past...

Ohh tell me this just doesn't make you wanna.... kill/dance/smile/hurl (and yes, still a fan lol)

embed not working - sorry Sad http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=gTvfpbTCSp4
Back to top Go down
SebastiensRose
American Divesline!
American Divesline!

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 6 EmptyMon 30 Jun - 22:43

Heaven_lea27 wrote:
Talk about flashback heaven lol Thanks Ree :) Love the BCR and of course, Derek was my fave too :) Must be the blond lol

Gabbie I too love Andy Gibb - big fan. I hunted high and low, but finally got a copy of his song "Words and Music" which I dl and now have on Ipod... gives me chills :)

Sean Cassidy - so much cuter than David. Did love watching him in Hardy Boys, although I did prefer Parker lol.

As to Bon Jovi - can't say ever been a big fan of hte man, but love the music. In fact, one of their songs is in my top three of all time -it ties for second with Elton John. Thank you for loving me - so... girly/romantical... sigh. Still tear up when see hte clip. But you're right - he is a good actor. I think I prefer him as such. Loved him in Ally McBeal. And being a family man, well that wins votes all the time.

So... who else can we dredge up from the oh so very distant past...

Ohh tell me this just doesn't make you wanna.... kill/dance/smile/hurl (and yes, still a fan lol)

embed not working - sorry Sad [url=http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=gTvfpbTCSp4
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=gTvfpbTCSp4[/quote[/url]]

There's a lot of times I was in your guys' era, you guys had great music growing up. though I wish I was in the 50's more, I love the music from back then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bloveliesfan4life
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 6 EmptyMon 30 Jun - 22:50

Lee I never heard them before......does this group bring back memories? Loved them so much and still love the music.

Back to top Go down
Heaven_lea27
copines!
copines!
Heaven_lea27

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 6 EmptyMon 30 Jun - 22:58

gabbie wrote:
Lee I never heard them before......does this group bring back memories? Loved them so much and still love the music.

OMG lol I gave the BCR up to become an ABBA fan - somethign I am still very proud to call myself, despite the stigma! They rock lol :) Thanks for taht chick - whoohoo gotta dance now lol.

And Jenny, I know what you mean. I would never admit this with my folks around, but I'm gaining an appreciation for the music of hte 50's - 60's. I've always loved the movies from then, but now the music is catching up. I actually just played some Dean Martin... and of course I've got cd sets with all the classics - Sweet Violets, Tom Dooley etc. It really is a shame that unless you're lucky enough to find a classic radio station, you don't get to hear these any more. We have one here in Perth, but it's am, so the quality isn't that flash.

Still, that's why they made records :)

Hmmm, off to sing and dance some more... If you change your mind, I'm the first in line...

sng
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue 1 Jul - 12:30

I used to love Dean Martin and oh.....Perry Como. His voice caressed you I always thought.
Vera
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue 1 Jul - 13:08

Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue 1 Jul - 13:57

Thank you Loki-- I enjoyed those too- My mom is about 10 yrs younger than our sweet Vera -- so I too grew up on the oldies-- Here is her absolute favorite -

Love is a many splendored thing--

Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue 1 Jul - 14:04

Oh such memories Loki...such a pleasant voice and as I said it caresses you

Thank you again

Hugs
Veraxx
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue 1 Jul - 14:12

Remember that one too Ree but expect your Mum remembers when they were much younger....I did not recognise them at first.

You really are indulging the old un to night but I hope SOME of you like them....you can hear every word they sing, unlike todays singers I am afraid....oh golly I DO sound like the old moaning OAP so much disliked by the young....and rightly too....I firmly believe in counting my blessings and you are all one of them
Good night my loves ....off to my bed.
Hugs
Vera
Back to top Go down
Heaven_lea27
copines!
copines!
Heaven_lea27

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue 1 Jul - 23:27

GRANNIEVERA wrote:
oh golly I DO sound like the old moaning OAP so much disliked by the young....and rightly too....

Umm, no you dont :) Believe me, the young have no idea - I have in excess of 300 cds etc, and I can probably count on 1 and a half hands the ones that are post 1985. It took me a while to appreciate them, but I do love the older stuff. I've even grown an appreciation for Beethoven and the waltzy stuff. beautiful.

And you are so very right - you can hear what they're saying, and understand it. It's all about looks and marketability these days - if you can sing too, well, that's just a bonus.

Ok ok, I'll behave lol. Vera, if you wanna talk old stuff, you go right ahead, I'm interested. May not know a lot of them, and may not like all, but that's what is so great about this place - diverse cultures and tastes. And as much as we love them, it's good that we can show it's not all about the Divos; it's more about the friendships/bonds that we have formed because of them.

Yes, ok, I'm going lol. I will leave you with my fave Beethoven piece - gives me chills and a tear or three. This and Elton John's "Song for Guy" are two reasons I want to learn piano. (scenes from excellent movie, Immortal Beloved)

Hugs to all and a very happy day :)

gest
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed 2 Jul - 2:40

Ah...the much played and much loved Moonlight Sonata...that started my morning well thank you. Glad you did not play the other tho, that mans voice grates on me, sorry.
If you are beginning to appreciate really good music and especially good singing, have you tried the finest Bass/Baritone there is...Bryn Terfel....do I hear groans from my friends on here Wink I do tend to talk about him Rolling Eyes I have been, as was my much loved Bob, an avid fan of Bryns ever since he won the Lieder Prize in the Cardiff Singer of the World, back in the 80s. He also sings crossover songs...some of them are on this thread...back a bit. If you havent already, try him
Hugs
Vera
Back to top Go down
oscarkris
American Divesline!
American Divesline!
oscarkris

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed 2 Jul - 3:06

https://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=BFB184CEE0266354

80's flashback steve perry/journey im sorry i have to post
like this but ive tried embed and it just wont work for me
im doing something wrong hope you enjoy all of my selections
for steve perry Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oscarkris
American Divesline!
American Divesline!
oscarkris

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed 2 Jul - 3:22

ok vera ive been searching for you and ive
found some new songs for you

https://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=D9AE3125A0E05ACA

just click on this link vera it will take you to the videos
then just click on the video itself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed 2 Jul - 7:46

Bless you Kris for going to so much trouble. Needless to say I have that on one of the many CDs he has made...I have them all but its always nice to hear anything he sings. Thank you very much

I have never seen him "live" but my friends on his Fan Site....Terfeliaid have all been to his own Music Festival he holds each year at his home town. Despite living on the Welsh Borders, I could not travel that far now...its by Snowdonia in the North Wales area. All of them have sent me signed copies of the programme which I treasure. The pity is none of his sons seem interested to follow in his footsteps

Hugs
Vera
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed 2 Jul - 22:36

Vera do you know of Paul Byrom? He is with the group Celtic Thunder and also sings classical. Listen and tell me what you think.
Imagine him on stage with Carlos.....Lordy the rafters would blow up with those voices! lol

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=31348436
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu 3 Jul - 2:30

Oh dear Gabbie. Do you really want my critique on his singing voice,? you see I am no lover of Tenors. yes,even David, who does have a very good tenor, but whatever my opinion, I am sure he(Paul) and Carlos would sing well together...actually his voice is similar to Urs, the tremolo in it that some find attractive.
I am sorry Gabbie darling, you really must not ask me these things because there is so much of the music critic in me now and i fear I hurt peoples feelings when I voice them BUT Gabbie....there is room for people like Paul. People LIKE Tenors, people PREFER tenors and if he gives you pleasure and you enjoy him, that is all that matters .
Frends still? :)
Love
Vera
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu 3 Jul - 12:11

GRANNIEVERA wrote:
Oh dear Gabbie. Do you really want my critique on his singing voice,? you see I am no lover of Tenors. yes,even David, who does have a very good tenor, but whatever my opinion, I am sure he(Paul) and Carlos would sing well together...actually his voice is similar to Urs, the tremolo in it that some find attractive.
I am sorry Gabbie darling, you really must not ask me these things because there is so much of the music critic in me now and i fear I hurt peoples feelings when I voice them BUT Gabbie....there is room for people like Paul. People LIKE Tenors, people PREFER tenors and if he gives you pleasure and you enjoy him, that is all that matters .
Frends still? :)
Love
Vera
lol!
Vera if course we are! I value your friendship very much as well as your opinions. Though yes I do like Paul and I do like Tenors!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu 3 Jul - 12:21

What a dull old world it would be Gabbie dear, if we all liked the same things.
If I dont get another chance to say it to you personally....Happy July the 4th

Becky if you are lurking tonight...love and a happy Independence Day to you and to my favourite Giant...big hugs darlings
Vera
Back to top Go down
SebastiensRose
American Divesline!
American Divesline!

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu 3 Jul - 13:25

Heaven_lea27 wrote:
gabbie wrote:

OMG lol I gave the BCR up to become an ABBA fan - somethign I am still very proud to call myself, despite the stigma! They rock lol :) Thanks for taht chick - whoohoo gotta dance now lol.

And Jenny, I know what you mean. I would never admit this with my folks around, but I'm gaining an appreciation for the music of hte 50's - 60's. I've always loved the movies from then, but now the music is catching up. I actually just played some Dean Martin... and of course I've got cd sets with all the classics - Sweet Violets, Tom Dooley etc. It really is a shame that unless you're lucky enough to find a classic radio station, you don't get to hear these any more. We have one here in Perth, but it's am, so the quality isn't that flash.

Still, that's why they made records :)

Hmmm, off to sing and dance some more... If you change your mind, I'm the first in line...

sng

I love everything from the 50's, the movies, music, style, lol. Such a great era. I also love the stuff from the 40's and prior to that. I don't like a lot of stuff these days except for of course, Il Divo, Josh Groban and them, but everything else seems to be going downhill.
Back to top Go down
SebastiensRose
American Divesline!
American Divesline!

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu 3 Jul - 13:29

GRANNIEVERA wrote:
Ah...the much played and much loved Moonlight Sonata...that started my morning well thank you. Glad you did not play the other tho, that mans voice grates on me, sorry.
If you are beginning to appreciate really good music and especially good singing, have you tried the finest Bass/Baritone there is...Bryn Terfel....do I hear groans from my friends on here Wink I do tend to talk about him Rolling Eyes I have been, as was my much loved Bob, an avid fan of Bryns ever since he won the Lieder Prize in the Cardiff Singer of the World, back in the 80s. He also sings crossover songs...some of them are on this thread...back a bit. If you havent already, try him
Hugs
Vera

oohh I love Bryn Terfel, he's incredible. Baritones get me going lol. So manly sounding, hehe. Sends chills and tingles up my spine, hehe.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu 3 Jul - 13:57

Ah....a lady with a taste for MUSIC SUNG BEAUTIFULLY. anyone who loves Bryn is my friend for life cheers cheers cheers cheers

Vera
Back to top Go down
SebastiensRose
American Divesline!
American Divesline!

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu 3 Jul - 19:26

GRANNIEVERA wrote:
Ah....a lady with a taste for MUSIC SUNG BEAUTIFULLY. anyone who loves Bryn is my friend for life cheers cheers cheers cheers

Vera

haha, yeah I found him when I bought Classical Album of 2005 and fell in love with his voice. He's incredible.
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 6 EmptyFri 4 Jul - 11:40

Complete change of music now (sorry, Vera)

But this was posted on another site I belong to, and it actually moved me to tears, so thought I would share it with you all here.

Melissa Etheridge Singing I Run For Life :
Quote :
In this time of Run for Life for all the people associated with breast cancer, I was sent this, and would like to share it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgiwrvEX8wY
I wish I had this woman's talent to turn moving words into songs that everyone can share.
Brilliant - never get tired of hearing it.

Shame certain parties on the OF can't be more like her.

Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 6 EmptyFri 4 Jul - 12:54

Loki dear

You really do not have to apologise to ME, heavens, I am in the minority with my choice of music, plus, you have all indulged me so much, so its over to the popular stuff that majority of you love.
As I have said many times, it would be a boring old world if we all liked the same things
This young lady has a message for us all
Vera
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 6 EmptyFri 4 Jul - 14:13

Aww, thanks Vera,

Found this for you :

Just so you (and everyone else) can hear his lilting welsh speaking voice flower

Daily Post - Bryn Terfel launches the Faenol Festival 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlvioQsxkD0
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 6 EmptySat 5 Jul - 1:40

Morning all!! Very Happy

I'm in to say !HI! before I head off to the studio....God, I sound cool!! Cool Laughing

Here's a wee dedication to the yummy Carlos... I LUUUURVE him Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
oscarkris
American Divesline!
American Divesline!
oscarkris

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 6 EmptySat 5 Jul - 3:46

it didnt work for me rebel saying its no longer
available now is that carlos or the video lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

sorry i couldnt help it Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
oscarkris
American Divesline!
American Divesline!
oscarkris

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 6 EmptySat 5 Jul - 3:48

oops its working now
many apolgisies

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bienvenue sur la Divesline :: Free Open IRISH BAR-
Jump to: