Bienvenue sur la Divesline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!

Go down 
+17
Loki
irish colleen
Irish Rebel
Ree
Beckyiam
Janet ME
vivi
Brian
Mary
Lizzy P
Corinne
Gillteamo
Heaven_lea27
oscarkris
SebastiensRose
balibabe
Luisa
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Bridge
Admin
Admin

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 EmptyMon 21 Dec - 23:11

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Icon_santa seasons greetings!
Back to top Go down
https://divesline2.exprimetoi.net
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 EmptyWed 23 Dec - 6:04

I want to dedicate that one to Rebel and all her family Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 520859
Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 75117 and to all my friends on the forum and every where in the world
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 EmptyWed 23 Dec - 10:56

Bridge wrote:

I want to dedicate that one to Rebel and all her family Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 520859
Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 75117 and to all my friends on the forum and every where in the world

That was brilliant, Bridie!!! Just beautiful!!! Thank you so much, my friend Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 75117 These two guys are brilliant and its my fav Christmas song too Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Icon_wink

Here's another for everyone........
I've been such a good girl, Santa Baby.............. Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Icon_twisted

Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 EmptyWed 23 Dec - 13:58

OH Ryandan... Cool what a nice surprise.... Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 3916 haven't seen anything from them for ages...must get their CD out andgive it a whirl... harp Thanks for that bridge... I love you and I just love love love George Micheal.....such a fabulous talent that guy has......saw him on the X factor with that lovely young lad Joe McElderry.....he was so professional compared to Robbie williams shambles of a performance pale .... and he brought the best out in that young lad they complimented each other... Cool anyway this is not christmassy but it is one of my favs from George.....a nice bit of eye candy....awful shame he's gay.... ;k fine specimen of a man that he is.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 EmptyWed 23 Dec - 14:11

irish colleen wrote:
anyway this is not christmassy but it is one of my favs from George.....a nice bit of eye candy....awful shame he's gay.... ;k fine specimen of a man that he is.... Wink

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 533484 Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 533484 Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 533484 Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 735274 Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 735274 Hubbah hubbah Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 472962 Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 533484 Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 533484
I know it'll sound like an heretic
but I understood the meaning of Faith when I've seen (again and again) George moving his ...ahemmmm... body...
on that song!!
oops and also understood I'm not gay LOL
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 EmptyWed 23 Dec - 14:51

Seeing as we're dedicating songs ........... Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Icon_biggrin

Here's two for all my friends in here Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Herz
The talented (and easy on the eye) Mark Masri Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Icon_cheers

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 EmptyWed 23 Dec - 14:57

........and another that he wrote himself and was covered by RyanDan Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Icon_wink

For Colleen Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Icon_wink

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 EmptyThu 24 Dec - 3:49

Seeing as its baltic outside today....
Here is a song with me and Carlos Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Icon_twisted Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Icon_lol

Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 EmptyThu 24 Dec - 4:00

Irish Rebel wrote:
Seeing as its baltic outside today....
Here is a song with me and Carlos Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Icon_twisted Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Icon_lol

ngl ngl ngl harp harp harp
No metion of a bed in there Reb.... confused definitly not a song for you and Carlos.....
This would be more his style....

OHHHH BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE..... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Talk to you later mucker.... Wink

Edit....I see our dirty minds think alike.... lol! lol! lol! Cool
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 EmptySat 26 Dec - 10:27

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 88658 Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 88658 Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 88658 Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 88658 is it a nightmare???
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 EmptyWed 30 Dec - 3:53

Bridge wrote:

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 88658 Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 88658 Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 88658 Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 88658 is it a nightmare???

YES!! Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 952380
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 EmptyWed 27 Jan - 1:47

As much as I like Il Divo's version of Hallelujia,

THIS far and away surpasses it.

Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 EmptyWed 27 Jan - 2:39

Wow Justin with John Mayer........fantastic. I agree Loki, by far the best version of this song.
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 EmptyFri 29 Jan - 2:00

Two of my favourite artists having a bit of craic together and one of the best duets EVER Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Icon_cheers
They just don't make them like this anymore Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Icon_wink

Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 EmptyMon 22 Feb - 11:45

as I promised Reb, there's "f*ck you" from Lily Allen
it's anice song very popular in France, Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Icon_biggrin Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Icon_biggrin where small songs are not censored!!
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 EmptyMon 22 Feb - 12:37

Bridge wrote:

it's anice song very popular in France, Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Icon_biggrin Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Icon_biggrin where small songs are not censored!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Don't really pay much attention to the girl.......or what she does but this is a great f**kin' song.... Very Happy never really noticed how much like my niece Lorraine she looks.....she's very pretty... flower I love her dress.... Cool wonder where she got it...... scratch
I think we should dedicate that song to the ID Forum members..... Very Happy and the forum itself.... Basketball I couldn't have put it better myself.....I remember giving Gemini the 'one finger' salute in Croke Park.... Twisted Evil Laughing and the closer we got to her the more nervous she looked...... Laughing Laughing Laughing oooohhh the look on her evil face.... pale like them all a real coward in real life..... Rolling Eyes such a great song.... Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 3916
Probably shouldn't have watched that before I visit my Mama.... Shocked It'll be playing in my mind...just hope it doesn't come out of my mouth... silent affraid be back later... Wink

P.S....Glad to see you got home safe and sound Bridge....enjoyed our lil' chats on the phone...too bad I couldn't make it up to see you....but busy,busy,busy...... work,work,work......Rolling Eyes hopefully see you in France in the summer.... cheers zen
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 EmptyMon 22 Feb - 13:15

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Icon_biggrin Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Icon_biggrin Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Icon_biggrin Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Icon_biggrin yep it can be "our" song for the OF and the nutjobs! same, can't get rid of it now...

the dress? me thinks it's a Chanel or Karl Lagerfeld... she's his muse!!!

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 735274 Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 675491 Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 675491 and.... com'on to France in august!!
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 EmptyTue 23 Feb - 1:36

Bridge wrote:

Yep!! Know it now Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Icon_lol
Lily Allen has never been known for holding back her opinions Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Icon_twisted
Cheryl Cole once described her as a "chick with a dick" Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Icon_eek
Lily replied...and I quote verbatum....
"Cheryl, if you're reading this, I may not be as pretty as you but at least i write and sing my own songs without the aid of Auto-tune. I must say, taking your clothes off, sexy dancing and marrying a rich footballer must be very gratifying. Your mother must be so proud, you stupid bitch."

OUCH! Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 EmptyTue 23 Feb - 3:40

Quote :
Cheryl Cole once described her as a "chick with a dick"
"Cheryl, if you're reading this, I may not be as pretty as you but at least i write and sing my own songs without the aid of Auto-tune. I must say, taking your clothes off, sexy dancing and marrying a rich footballer must be very gratifying. Your mother must be so proud, you stupid bitch."

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Right between the eyes.... pan
I'd say the 'lil sweetie Cheryl' is the 'chick with the dick'..... Wink 'the dick' being her husband Ashley....who can't seem to keep it in his pants... lol! lol! which of couse in turn makes her a 'stupid bitch' for staying with him and allowing him to humiliate her again...and again...and again.... clown but she is a 'stupid rich bitch'.....sooooo.....she no doubt will move on to the next 'celeb' that flatters her.... cheers but at least she's 'purrty'..... flower lol! lol! and that seems to be enough for her.....too bad she's also 'purrty dim'..... clown Wink aww....poor Cheryl....wouldn't your heart just bleed for her.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 EmptyTue 23 Feb - 4:11

Irish Rebel wrote:
[

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Icon_scratch "sexy dancing and marrying (and divorcing) a rich footballer"

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 321134 yessssssssss dirty dicky ashley....is he as good with his right foot?? *ok I'm out*
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 EmptyTue 23 Feb - 4:26

Dirty dicky!!! Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Lol

As for Ms Cole? Just goes to show that no matter how pretty/famous/wealthy etc a person is, they can still be cheated on Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Kopfschuettel Happens to alot of people but not everyone has their dirty linen washed out in public Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Icon_redface

Speaking of washing dirty linen in public...........could someone please explain to me why some people feel the need to discuss their personal and private family problems on an open forum? Is it just another opportunity to thorow bouquets at themselves?
"Oh, I have to go sort my family out.... I'm so wunnerful...."

If I thought that anyone took my personal life to make themselves look good and posted for all to see, I'd cleave the head off their shoulders Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Suspect
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 EmptyTue 23 Feb - 5:38

Irish Rebel wrote:
Dirty dicky!!! Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Lol

As for Ms Cole? Just goes to show that no matter how pretty/famous/wealthy etc a person is, they can still be cheated on Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Kopfschuettel Happens to alot of people but not everyone has their dirty linen washed out in public Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Icon_redface

Speaking of washing dirty linen in public...........could someone please explain to me why some people feel the need to discuss their personal and private family problems on an open forum? Is it just another opportunity to throw bouquets at themselves?
"Oh, I have to go sort my family out.... I'm so wunnerful...."

If I thought that anyone took my personal life to make themselves look good and posted for all to see, I'd cleave the head off their shoulders Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Suspect

HAHAHAHAHA.....
I know EXACTLY who you are talking about.....some folks just have no sense of loyalty unless there is something in it for them..... Wink but I guess she has to be saying something.... clown she is one of those people who doesn't know where to draw the line and S.T.F.U.... silent and most of her conversation revolves around herself.... Sleep she'll say and do 'anything' for attention....including discuss what has no business on a forum....but she likes a reaction...regardless of 'how' she gets it.... clown making a fool of herself seems to be a daily occurrence....... clown but bless her she thinks she's 'hysterical'........she's her own biggest fan........ lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 EmptyTue 23 Feb - 13:53

I got my 'stupid' head on, because I lost (not hard, I know) Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 EmptyTue 23 Feb - 14:31

irish colleen wrote:
but bless her she thinks she's 'hysterical'........she's her own biggest fan........ lol! lol! lol! lol!

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 63735 yep but her future-ex is not a fan at all...
maybe you pointed out the real reason why he's cheating her...cos she's just boring. I don't know, Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Icon_twisted it's an idea I had...
Back to top Go down
sebbinnette
just Sebbinette!
just Sebbinette!
sebbinnette

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 EmptySun 18 Apr - 6:34

Has anyone heard this song yet... Love it flower

Posted this live version since I dont like the Nadal guy in the official video Suspect
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 EmptyFri 30 Apr - 7:02

I would love to hear Il Divo sing this:

Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 EmptySat 15 May - 13:27

I hope you enjoy Mark, he's one of my fave! I love you
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 EmptySun 16 May - 2:14

Well, I go to the foot of our stairs Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Icon_lol I never knew he sang in french, nice one Bridge Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 EmptyTue 25 May - 4:24

Seeing as its glorious sunshine here, I thought this briiliant song would be appropriate Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Icon_sunny The mini's and myself boogied like mad when this came on the radio Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 675491 I had to promise not to get out of the car until it had finished Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Icon_lol
Best played at FULL volume Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Icon_twisted

Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 EmptyTue 25 May - 7:00

Oooohh, nice one Reb,

Made me smile Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bienvenue sur la Divesline :: Free Open IRISH BAR-
Jump to: