Bienvenue sur la Divesline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!

Go down 
+17
Loki
irish colleen
Irish Rebel
Ree
Beckyiam
Janet ME
vivi
Brian
Mary
Lizzy P
Corinne
Gillteamo
Heaven_lea27
oscarkris
SebastiensRose
balibabe
Luisa
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 15 EmptyMon 29 Nov - 3:48

How very appropriate, Reb, for certain people lol!

I just luuurve this:

A recent find, it sent shivers up me spine (but in a good way, you understand Wink )
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 15 EmptySun 2 Jan - 13:57

With everything happening in my world, I missed the chance to come in here and wish you all a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year.
So here's to yew all and looking forward to the next time we are all together Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 15 36398 I raise a glass to everyone...... loudley Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Debbie

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 15 EmptyTue 4 Jan - 6:45

cheers I raise my glass right back at you Irish Rebel!
Back to top Go down
sebbinnette
just Sebbinette!
just Sebbinette!

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 15 EmptyTue 4 Jan - 9:21

I admit i've always thought of the bar when i heard this song lol! I raise my glass too,Reb Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Boys of Summer   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 15 EmptySat 19 Mar - 4:02

One of the greatest songs written with one of the best arrangements. A summer classic for a sunny day Cool

Back to top Go down
Debbie

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 15 EmptySat 19 Mar - 6:30

Great song! I need summer!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 15 EmptyMon 25 Apr - 6:34

Love this, especially as Silver Fox mate was in the group, Bryn is on guitar on the left, awww. bless him.

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 15 EmptyThu 9 Jun - 14:13

FOR BRIDIE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 15 EmptyThu 9 Jun - 22:09

Irish Rebel wrote:
[size=24]FOR BRIDIE!!!!

rendeer santa santa santa santa
enjoy your day sunny
Back to top Go down
https://divesline2.exprimetoi.net
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 15 EmptyFri 10 Jun - 13:15

No heartattacks PLEASE!!!! Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 15 488661

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 15 EmptyWed 15 Jun - 2:47

Colleen told me about this....I'm changing my name to Maria Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Mary
Divesline dela Pampa
Divesline dela Pampa

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 15 EmptyWed 15 Jun - 9:46

I'm María... I give it to you...
Happyly.
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 15 EmptyThu 16 Jun - 5:08

Irish Rebel wrote:
Colleen told me about this....I'm changing my name to Maria Very Happy

This man has the most fabulous versatile voice... Cool from soft,smoulderingly sexy to blow you ears off.... vvzl I would actually love to hear him sing those kind of songs.....I'd even pay... Wink
For all the negatives I've heard about him from IDs 'true and loyal' fans I really like the man... :hug: he's a great talent and performer.
I've decided Reb Maria... Laughing to be your very own Personal Assistant in August on a mission to get your pic taken with 'The Chest'....it's time.. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sidney
American Divesline!
American Divesline!

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 15 EmptyThu 16 Jun - 6:55

I have been following "The Glee Project" here. It is a competition for a 7 episode spot on the show Glee, which is very popular here. I don't know if you all get it where you live.
Anyway, they picked the final 12 and one of the chosen is Damian McGinty of Celtic Thunder. What a sweetheart he is!!!! The first week wasn't so good for him because he landed up in the bottom 3 and had to sing for the creater of the show. They gave him the song "Jessie's girl" by Rick Springfield and had 2 hours to learn the song. Poor kid had no idea about the song. The main line is "I wish I "HAD Jessie's girl and he sang it great, BUT, he kept singing "I wish I "WAS" Jessie's girl". Even the judges were laughing, but he made it through to the next week because he was able to laugh at himself. I sure hope he does better next week!!!!

https://youtu.be/u7T3MC_a5cU
Back to top Go down
Mary
Divesline dela Pampa
Divesline dela Pampa

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 15 EmptyThu 16 Jun - 9:53

irish colleen wrote:
This man has the most fabulous versatile voice... Cool from soft,smoulderingly sexy to blow you ears off.... vvzl I would actually love to hear him sing those kind of songs.....I'd even pay... Wink
You're right. He has a great voice. His version of "Si no puedo amarla" (If I can't love her) from The Beauty And The Beast musical, is simply great and the best of all the versions in Spanish (even if the Argentinian tenor was very good). I don't like the song "Maria", but his voice is very sweet.

irish colleen wrote:
For all the negatives I've heard about him from IDs 'true and loyal' fans I really like the man... :hug: he's a great talent and performer.
Why? Because of this song? I remember when he get married with Ger...Inn... well, his ex-wife, the Argentinians group decide to send a message to add to the book that someone gave them (that I'm pretty sure Carlos and wife read it a houuuundred times...) and, we recieved a horrible message from one of the "considerate fans" asking why we thought to write the message IN SPANISH! LOL.

Anyway. When he presented in Argentina, everyone said that "Carlitos la mueve!" (I can't make a literal translation because it will sound kinky... but is the equivalent of "He rocks"), he's a showman, I personally get bored with his latin-lover-that-conquer-all-the-women-on-earth style (because I see it everyday on the street... try to live with latins, and you'll find it annoying too) but I enjoy listening him sing.
We laughed here with my friends when we met him, because with "guapa" this, and "guapa" that, he didn't get the attention he wanted and that's why he never get out of his room... (of course, it was a joke)
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 15 EmptyThu 16 Jun - 10:12

Sidney wrote:
I have been following "The Glee Project" here. It is a competition for a 7 episode spot on the show Glee, which is very popular here. I don't know if you all get it where you live.
Anyway, they picked the final 12 and one of the chosen is Damian McGinty of Celtic Thunder. What a sweetheart he is!!!! The first week wasn't so good for him because he landed up in the bottom 3 and had to sing for the creater of the show. They gave him the song "Jessie's girl" by Rick Springfield and had 2 hours to learn the song. Poor kid had no idea about the song. The main line is "I wish I "HAD Jessie's girl and he sang it great, BUT, he kept singing "I wish I "WAS" Jessie's girl". Even the judges were laughing, but he made it through to the next week because he was able to laugh at himself. I sure hope he does better next week!!!!

https://youtu.be/u7T3MC_a5cU

thanks a million Sidney! I luuurve Damian!! I love you I love you I love you I love you

I steal it for my fb I love you

Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 15 EmptyFri 26 Aug - 13:08

I just lurrve this piece of music:

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 15 EmptySun 27 Nov - 15:48

As relevant now as when it first came out.............

Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 15 EmptyWed 30 Nov - 12:02

I remember that song very well and I agree Reb Cool
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 15 EmptyFri 20 Jan - 12:28

Lost one of our 'greats' today, may she rest in peace
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 15 EmptyFri 20 Jan - 17:00

I was so sorry to see that Ms. James passed. What a voice. may she rest in peace.

This is one of my favorites that Glee has done in some time-- beautiful voices- the harmonies are wonderful.

Back to top Go down
Sidney
American Divesline!
American Divesline!

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 15 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 16:28

Ree wrote:
I was so sorry to see that Ms. James passed. What a voice. may she rest in peace.

This is one of my favorites that Glee has done in some time-- beautiful voices- the harmonies are wonderful.

Ree. I totally agree. I thought the same exact thing when I heard them.
I watched an interview with Damian at the Golden Globes. He's sooo adoreable. When he was asked if there would be anything romantic for him on the show, he said there would be something coming up for him that would be a "big shock". A real different side of [Rory]. I have a few ideas, but I hope I'm wrong!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 15 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 17:38

Sidney wrote:
Ree wrote:

Ree. I totally agree. I thought the same exact thing when I heard them.
I watched an interview with Damian at the Golden Globes. He's sooo adoreable. When he was asked if there would be anything romantic for him on the show, he said there would be something coming up for him that would be a "big shock". A real different side of [Rory]. I have a few ideas, but I hope I'm wrong!!!!!!

Well-- I hope he will have a nice girlfriend- there are enough same sex couples already-- I truly have no problem with them- but Mr. Murphy is breaking ground- and has done a wonderful thing with Kurt and Blaine- not so shot in the butt with Santana and Brittany- Never really liked Santana- but now- she is just mean- and looking old too for a high schooler! Rolling Eyes Shocked Laughing Laughing Actually many are looking a bit peaked for high school age Laughing

Ree
Back to top Go down
Sidney
American Divesline!
American Divesline!

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 15 EmptyThu 26 Jan - 17:22

Ree wrote:
Well-- I hope he will have a nice girlfriend- there are enough same sex couples already-- I truly have no problem with them- but Mr. Murphy is breaking ground- and has done a wonderful thing with Kurt and Blaine- not so shot in the butt with Santana and Brittany- Never really liked Santana- but now- she is just mean- and looking old too for a high schooler! Rolling Eyes Shocked Laughing Laughing Actually many are looking a bit peaked for high school age Laughing

Ree

Again I agree with you, Ree. But, I do love Naya Rivera. Yes, she's way past school age, plays the part of a real bitch, but I think she is absolutely stunning. A real beauty. And in interviews, she seems like a very lovely person.
BUT...they better come up with a nice girl for [Rory]. I don't know why, but I feel almost motherly about him. Very Happy Like don't mess with one of my kids! Laughing
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 15 EmptyTue 14 Feb - 7:49

I think we should give a mention to Miss Whitney Houston who passed away this week...she was at her best in my hay day as I'm sure she was for all of us...a beautiful girl a fabulous talent and a tragic story all wrapped up in one...
An appropriate song I think....and may she be free from her troubles wherever she is now...

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 15 EmptySun 19 Feb - 4:20

irish colleen wrote:
I think we should give a mention to Miss Whitney Houston who passed away this week...she was at her best in my hay day as I'm sure she was for all of us...a beautiful girl a fabulous talent and a tragic story all wrapped up in one...
An appropriate song I think....and may she be free from her troubles wherever she is now...

Perfectly put, Coll I love you I caught the tail end of her service and the minister spoke of how people look to the material things of life and ignore what is really important. I hope her daughter will manage to cope and has good family and friends around her. This is the time for good friends I love you
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 15 EmptySun 19 Feb - 6:23

irish colleen wrote:

thanks a lot for the post and the vid!
I wasn't a huge fan, but i liked the movie with Kevin, even if they are so quiet...
beautiful voice, gorgeous woman, big talent... all qualities that totally burnt her No pale Sad

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 15 EmptyWed 25 Apr - 12:34

Its Ms Fitzgerald's birthday today I love you Love, love her voice. Wish I could sing like Ella Cool

Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 15 EmptyWed 25 Apr - 13:56

Irish Rebel wrote:
Its Ms Fitzgerald's birthday today I love you Love, love her voice. Wish I could sing like Ella Cool

thanks!! I love you I love you

I wish I could hear you sing like Ella harp

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 15 EmptyWed 25 Apr - 13:58

Three glasses of merlot and I think I can sing like her. Four glasses and I think I'm Billie Holliday Laughing Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 15 36398
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bienvenue sur la Divesline :: Free Open IRISH BAR-
Jump to: