Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
oscarkris
American Divesline!
American Divesline!

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Sun 22 Jun - 0:13

its about the music

unfortunately i cant post links
as my youtube account ive forgotten my password

then when i asked to set new one it says me email is valid Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

sorry vera we'll chat somewhere else Laughing
Back to top Go down
Heaven_lea27
copines!
copines!

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Sun 22 Jun - 0:30

oscarkris wrote:
sorry vera we'll chat somewhere else Laughing

I apologize to all the people in here who have been 'chatting' (as is your right). My music comment was not meant to hurt feelings, or cause you talk elsewhere. I guess you just had to be in my head at the time of writing. A thousand pardons to anyone who took it to mean something else.

Chat away at will.

Lea
Back to top Go down
oscarkris
American Divesline!
American Divesline!

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Sun 22 Jun - 1:01

ok im trying for the first time to post a link

this could turn ugly Very Happy Very Happy

my all time favourite ryandan song

the face

help i dont know what im doing No No Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oscarkris
American Divesline!
American Divesline!

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Sun 22 Jun - 1:52

hi ladies can someone please help me what do i click on
to paste the link video in here

thank

Last edited by oscarkris on Sun 22 Jun - 5:30; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Sun 22 Jun - 5:21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhJp0W0ku2w&feature=related

I hope this works.... Rolling Eyes I watched CT last night and I thought they ere quite good... Wink
I prefer these guys.....they are more traditional and i hope you like them,they are called the 'High Kings'.....This song is called 'The Parting Glass'.....and they do a really nice job of it.....This could be our goodbye song for our pals in the OF.... Laughing (chink...sluuurp...hic ! drunken )

These are the sons of very well known traditional singers here in Ireland....

Seeing as that one worked... cup here is another one....'.Will ye Go Lassie Go' a courting song where you were being asked to take a trip up the mountains to pluck Heather.....and stuff.... Twisted Evil Enjoy... Laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV05CrUOaoc&feature=related

Last edited by irish colleen on Sun 22 Jun - 5:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oscarkris
American Divesline!
American Divesline!

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Sun 22 Jun - 5:32

thanks colleen

i thought i had done it wrong with the link i thought i had to put up the video Embarassed :)

im so not computer literate with this stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oscarkris
American Divesline!
American Divesline!

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Sun 22 Jun - 5:40

oh i hope this works

the face ryandan Very Happy

Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Sun 22 Jun - 5:41

oscarkris wrote:
thanks colleen

i thought i had done it wrong with the link i thought i had to put up the video Embarassed :)

im so not computer literate with this stuff Very Happy

me neither m'dear...it's all trial and error..... Rolling Eyes Hope you like my little offerings....give them a listen.....cos' they're worth it.... Laughing Wink

edit....No kris...copy and paste the link at the very top of the page....left hand corner....That's what I did anyway... scratch
Back to top Go down
oscarkris
American Divesline!
American Divesline!

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Sun 22 Jun - 5:50

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=BFB184CEE0266354

ok trying again if this fails im screaming blue bloody murder

them im not trying again until tomorrow

geek geek geek geek geek geek
Back to top Go down
oscarkris
American Divesline!
American Divesline!

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Sun 22 Jun - 5:52

oh colleen thank thank thank you

i was trying to copy it in the right hand corner on the youtube link geek

i get so excited when i do this right pompom pompom pompom

ok now im off to listen to yours hope you all enjoy my song

i made a link

im so excited pompom pompom
Back to top Go down
oscarkris
American Divesline!
American Divesline!

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Sun 22 Jun - 6:05

colleen i love those songs thanks for that

ive found someone new hes joshua radin
not sure if you'll like him but i love his songs
will post tomorrow
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Sun 22 Jun - 15:09

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp_WP8Damv8

I found this for you Vera......how handsome is your 'fella' in this lvv ....and what a mop of hair...... hair
I've no idea what the song is..... scratch but you might enjoy it..... Cool
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Sun 22 Jun - 17:26

Wow ..many many thanks for the Figaro but Ithink the girls might prefer the one with Michael Ball Memories of Love. They are along side.

The Figaro is an old one. Bryn has not had long hair like that for some time.
It was like that when he won The Cardiff Singer of the World for Lieder, way back and where Bob and I first became aware of that glorious voice. Since then his voice has matured even more. I can remember remarking to Bob, why do men have that lovely hair when some of us woman have to put up with straight lanky locks.

Thank you again Colleen
Vera
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Sun 22 Jun - 22:36

Good morning ladies.

VERA,
This is for you, your favorite man and mine, this piece was how I discovered Andrea Bocelli, I cried the first time I heard it and I still do, it's the duet I heard all those long years ago sung by Harry Secombe and someone else, the Pearl Fishers Duet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfBhrgwIXT4

Enjoy my friend.

Loki
xx

Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Mon 23 Jun - 1:59

Lovin' this thread cheers

Coll....The High Kings are something else! You've been talking about them for a while now. Loved the pipers coming out Very Happy

As for Bryn....I happen to think he's very tasty Embarassed ....am I the only one? scratch

Kris....Glad to see that you are a RyanDan Fan....I honestly think they are destined for great things. I'd LOVE to know if Seb actually listened to the link I sent to him? scratch

Here's a song currently being used in an Ad campaign for Boots....one of my fav places to shop.
Its just for fun....but when I hear it, I think of us Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Mon 23 Jun - 2:21

You are going to hate me Loki but if I hear the Pearl Fisher duet, along with every tenor who tries to sing Nussum Dorma...I will affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid .

its been done and I mean DONE so many times and there are SO many other arias that are as and if not better than those two.

HOWEVER Loki dear friend, if YOU like it and enjoy it, that is all that matters.

It is sweet of you to send me the recording and I am sure there are many others on here who will join you in appreciating it. Note how Bryn always holds back with his singing with Bocceli, I am not sure why but my guess is, that with his voice he would blow the poor man off the stage. I admire Bryn for that so much, for whatever reason

Yes Rebel....he is VERY tasty, especially when he is up to mischief when singing, his eyes speak volumes. How I would love a HUG from him.
By the way, you will note that when he acknowledges the applause he hardly bends his back. That is because he injured his spine some years ago but it still is a cause for some concern.at times..well he was a rugby player, hence the nose!!

Really must do some housework.
Hugs to you all
Vera
Back to top Go down
oscarkris
American Divesline!
American Divesline!

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Mon 23 Jun - 4:37

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=BFB184CEE0266354

im a huge celine dion fan and this song is one of my all time favorites

its called a song for you

to love you more

i surrender
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Mon 23 Jun - 8:50

Hey all-- I am loving this thread-- you are right-- we are a diverse group and broadening our horizons--

Here is a hometown boy made big-- thanks to being voted off American Idol--

He just has the look I love-- bald head, tatts-- sigh..............

Daughtry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C_oHwLcivY

Sorry-- the embedding on it has been disabled--

Ree
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Mon 23 Jun - 9:42

Some Celtic Thunder--

Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Mon 23 Jun - 15:31

Mr. B sent this to me in a email-- Love the song-- the video is rather odd--

Damien Rice 9 crimes-- (he is a Dublin native)

ree Wink
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Fri 27 Jun - 11:02

I haven't been in here for a while Shocked I've missed LOADS!!!

Catch up for me, Ladies Wink
Keith Harkin from Celtic Thunder will be guesting on the radio show that I work on. He contacted me today to start the ball rolling for his interview...I'll keep you up to date and send you the live feed link Wink

Here is another musician that wants to be on the show...listen to his stuff on his MySpace....Ken Haddock....Great singer/songwriter Very Happy His song "The day that never came" is heart-rendingly beautiful.....

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=164051958&MyToken=a67c2dfb-aba5-4ee1-9c2d-c513faa1d226
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Fri 27 Jun - 11:07

Irish Rebel wrote:
I haven't been in here for a while Shocked I've missed LOADS!!!

Catch up for me, Ladies Wink
Keith Harkin from Celtic Thunder will be guesting on the radio show that I work on. He contacted me today to start the ball rolling for his interview...I'll keep you up to date and send you the live feed link Wink

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Lord have mercy Reb---- Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked I just had an impure thought! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Fri 27 Jun - 11:14

But you are ALWAYS having impure thoughts Ree...there is another thread for confessing all.............. but before you do, share that thought with us all Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Embarassed Embarassed
Vera
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Fri 27 Jun - 11:16

GRANNIEVERA wrote:
But you are ALWAYS having impure thoughts Ree...there is another thread for confessing all.............. but before you do, share that thought with us all Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Embarassed Embarassed
Vera

Vera-- this is Keith Harkin--

Imagine him at Reb's mercy--- LORD HAVE MERCY!!!

lol! Ree
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Fri 27 Jun - 11:27

Ree wrote:
GRANNIEVERA wrote:
Vera

Vera-- this is Keith Harkin--

Imagine him at Reb's mercy--- LORD HAVE MERCY!!!

lol! Ree

He's a bit young...and blonde...for me, Ree Laughing Laughing Laughing
I DO have to say though.....his material outside of CT is brilliant!! He is a member of a group called "Ard Rí" and we're hoping to have them on the show also.
I'll keep you updated on that one too Wink
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Fri 27 Jun - 11:37

I see what you mean Reb....bit young for you...and what is that white blob on his right ear and left as we look at it.....an ear ring?

Vera

You and your impure thoughts Ree lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Fri 27 Jun - 11:48

GRANNIEVERA wrote:
I see what you mean Reb....bit young for you...and what is that white blob on his right ear and left as we look at it.....an ear ring?

Vera

You and your impure thoughts Ree lol! lol!

That is his microphone Vera---

and as for the thoughts--- well-- just thoughts lol! lol! lol!

Here is a video of Keith singing Lauren and I-- he has a lovely Irish lilt--

Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Fri 27 Jun - 12:10

Sorry darlings...not for me. Actually he reminds me of a singer that was around when the girls were young....Gerry and the PACEMAKERS...that same nasal twang
The girls adored hm. Ferry across the Mersey?????? Ring any bells with anyone?

Vera
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Fri 27 Jun - 12:39

I think Keith is adorable but a bit too young for me. *sigh* It's sad that I even have to admit that now, I remember when men were too old for me.....boy was I silly back then! lol!

I really love CT and I have to say my fave would be Paul....just something about him and that voice is so perfect.
Reb give Keith a kiss/hug from a fan in New York.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Beckyiam
copines!
copines!

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Fri 27 Jun - 12:44

Here you go Vera.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RQRwnZ1w_iM&feature=related

I remember them well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   

Back to top Go down

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next