Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 IL DIVO : Reality Check

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline


Messages : 3096
Date d'inscription : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   Sat 10 Jan - 4:39

Irish Rebel wrote:
Did you know that somone ( Rolling Eyes ) got a tattoo? (or tittoo as the case may be)




and growing her hair.....


Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod


Messages : 3881
Date d'inscription : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   Sat 10 Jan - 12:48

Ye Gods, is NOTHING sacred!!! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid lol! lol! lol! lol!

Smile, say cheeeeeze Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline


Messages : 4328
Date d'inscription : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   Sun 11 Jan - 14:08

Sidney wrote:
I promise I will behave.
I promise I will behave.
I promise I will behave.
I promise I will behave.
I promise I will behave.

Very Happy Wink

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I think you're pretty safe, Sidney Laughing You're in here as you have our mindset and wouldn't let yourself down in the manner that these fools do Wink

Loki....I remember you were pushed over at the concert you attended. You should have smacked them with your crutches Suspect You were pretty sore for a while after too. I promise that won't happen in Belfast :pirat: Wink
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline


Messages : 4328
Date d'inscription : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   Sun 11 Jan - 14:40

Can't really be ar*ed with this subject anymore but I am curious about one thing scratch

How come this comment was allowed to remain up on the OF? Suspect

Quote :
Oh really, she wore a latex nurse's uniform?? Bizarre to say the least and quite disturbing to say the most. Can't believe any self respecting woman would have the gall to do that, a note on his door??!! Oh my God. Disgusting. Another artist would not have been so diplomatic but then we are talking about European class. A fact that seems to be so disrespected in certain factions. Just love Urs' response, it is so, well, Urs.. That sort of groupie behaviour went out with the Stone Age (as in Jagger, Status Quo, et al) Get a life, will ya


Be careful, Jacqueline49.....The Mods will be watching you Wink
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline


Messages : 4328
Date d'inscription : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   Sun 11 Jan - 14:43

P.S Just as a footnote, Jacqu49.....When she was pinning the note to Urs door, she was fully aware that Tanya was in there with him....
Seems to have a high opinion of herself and a pretty low one of Urs Rolling Eyes


As for this..........

Quote :
I saw 'the nurse' it was a red dress with a white cross........the Swiss flag and it wasn't latex. Thought it was quite clever & funny

Shows your own low standards, Goldie Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
avatar

Messages : 4328
Date d'inscription : 2007-09-16
Age : 50
Localisation : Belfast, Ireland

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   Sun 11 Jan - 15:13

And seeing as I'm in the mood...... Very Happy

This is from Butterfly to David........ Shocked

Quote :
After hearing you sing live at GMA, I knew I could't wait for you to come to the States to hear you again. When I got home, a Siren friend of mine suggested we try to get tickets to Dublin so she could help Sebastien celebrate his birthday, like he'll need our help, sure enough we got lucky and were able to get tickets for both concerts. Is it March yet?

"Help Sebastien celebrate his birthday............." scratch

Henceforth, Butterfly shall be known as "Butternut" tongue If she falls over again, it will be "Butternut squashed"
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
avatar

Messages : 1643
Date d'inscription : 2007-10-19
Localisation : USA

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   Sun 11 Jan - 16:38

Irish Rebel wrote:
And seeing as I'm in the mood...... Very Happy

This is from Butterfly to David........ Shocked

Quote :
After hearing you sing live at GMA, I knew I could't wait for you to come to the States to hear you again. When I got home, a Siren friend of mine suggested we try to get tickets to Dublin so she could help Sebastien celebrate his birthday, like he'll need our help, sure enough we got lucky and were able to get tickets for both concerts. Is it March yet?

"Help Sebastien celebrate his birthday............." scratch

Henceforth, Butterfly shall be known as "Butternut" tongue If she falls over again, it will be "Butternut squashed"

Shocked Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Here you go big boy!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (I am so going to hell for that one! Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
Tigs



Messages : 8
Date d'inscription : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   Sun 11 Jan - 17:16

[quote="Bridge(I'm listening to Manu live on BBC3 http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00gdbqt)[/quote]

Was it good????

Anybody like David Bisbal (serios curls) as he is on UK radio this week? And Matt Rawle next Sunday - major dribble here (always loved a man in a mask)

Apologies that this is probably in the wrong place.

Bises

Tigs
x
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline


Messages : 3096
Date d'inscription : 2007-09-16
Localisation : Dublin Ireland

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   Mon 12 Jan - 12:27

Tigs wrote:
[quote="Bridge(I'm listening to Manu live on BBC3 [url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00gdbqt)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00gdbqt)[/quote[/url]]

Was it good????

Anybody like David Bisbal (serios curls) as he is on UK radio this week? And Matt Rawle next Sunday - major dribble here (always loved a man in a mask)

Apologies that this is probably in the wrong place.

Bises

Tigs
x[/quote]

OH we don't mind Tigs....it's organised chaos here..... Laughing Laughing (still no smileys.....rolley eyes...rolley eyes...) bridge what have I done wrong...I swear I didn't touch anything....that I know of....

I have to say Goldie is right Madame Latex was actually Madame Plastic/PVC...or something....I saw the dress hanging outside a sex shop in Barcelona......THAT'S OUTSIDE.....lovely it was too...all red and shiney and slappery...everything a gal could need to get some Skanger dribbling at them............(not implying Urs is such....because he definitly wasn't dribbling...you should have seen his face)....(really missing my smileys here...)Oh Well.....Fun and clever.....not saying much for the I.Q. of certain places...but hey....whatever floats your boat.....

_________________





Glitter Graphics

IF YOU'RE LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE IRISH...YOU'RE LUCKY ENOUGH ! cheers
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
avatar

Messages : 3881
Date d'inscription : 2008-06-17
Localisation : In my forest, where else?

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   Tue 13 Jan - 12:24

Quote :
(not implying Urs is such....because he definitly wasn't dribbling...you should have seen his face)....

Please, have mercy, whatever did that poor man do to deserve it cry

_________________


Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
avatar

Messages : 3881
Date d'inscription : 2008-06-17
Localisation : In my forest, where else?

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   Tue 13 Jan - 13:11

Think the guys could do with these, incidently, each and every one of them (including bomb proof kitty) belongs to friend of mine:


_________________


Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline


Messages : 3096
Date d'inscription : 2007-09-16
Localisation : Dublin Ireland

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   Tue 13 Jan - 13:18

Snapdragon wrote:
Think the guys could do with these, incidently, each and every one of them (including bomb proof kitty) belongs to friend of mine:


Really... Shocked Shocked Shocked That's very impressive.... Cool Cool how does your friend manage to take them all for walkies...... scratch scratch and that sure is one brave cat..... Shocked Shocked

_________________





Glitter Graphics

IF YOU'RE LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE IRISH...YOU'RE LUCKY ENOUGH ! cheers
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
avatar

Messages : 3881
Date d'inscription : 2008-06-17
Localisation : In my forest, where else?

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   Tue 13 Jan - 13:42

Oh, she got smallholding, and helpers, she is also a dog trainer and something of an authority on the beed, I met when when Rexx was first diagnosed with EPI some 6 years ago.

As to bomb proof kitty, he well used to dogs lol!

_________________


Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
Bridge
Admin
Admin


Messages : 4920
Date d'inscription : 2007-08-05
Localisation : my december...my time of the year

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   Tue 13 Jan - 13:49

Tigs wrote:
Bridge wrote:
(I'm listening to Manu live on BBC3 [url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00gdbqt)


Was it good????

Anybody like David Bisbal (serios curls) as he is on UK radio this week? And Matt Rawle next Sunday - major dribble here (always loved a man in a mask)

Apologies that this is probably in the wrong place.

Bises

Tigs
x

Very Happy Hello Tigs!!
the radio show was WON-DER-FUL (you can download it here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9SQP35KN)
thx a lot for giving me the info
Manu is not exactly the same kind of singers than David Bisbal, but both are talented!

and for posting in the wrong place, don't worry Very Happy
you're allways welcome in any part of the free Irish Bar!

bises

_________________



la résignation est un suicide permanent
Back to top Go down
http://divesline2.exprimetoi.net
Tigs



Messages : 8
Date d'inscription : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   Tue 13 Jan - 16:18

Bridge wrote:
Tigs wrote:
Bridge wrote:
(I'm listening to Manu live on BBC3 [url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00gdbqt)


Was it good????

Anybody like David Bisbal (serios curls) as he is on UK radio this week? And Matt Rawle next Sunday - major dribble here (always loved a man in a mask)

Apologies that this is probably in the wrong place.

Bises

Tigs
x

Very Happy Hello Tigs!!
the radio show was WON-DER-FUL (you can download it here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9SQP35KN)
thx a lot for giving me the info
Manu is not exactly the same kind of singers than David Bisbal, but both are talented!

and for posting in the wrong place, don't worry Very Happy
you're allways welcome in any part of the free Irish Bar!

bises

Glad you enjoyed the show - not my sort of music.

David was so cute - when did he learn English??? Guessing when he moved to Miami!

Will be in Paris on the 9 April - but at Casino de Paris to see Patrick (Bruel) having been to Grand Rex on the 7th for the other Patrick (Fiori).

Not a fan of Zenith in Paris so really no contest between ID and Patrick (heck of a lot cheaper and the last time I saw him the concert was over 3 hours!!!! Lovely performance on the Telethon before Xmas).

Bises

Tigs
x
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
avatar

Messages : 3881
Date d'inscription : 2008-06-17
Localisation : In my forest, where else?

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   Wed 14 Jan - 1:33

Hi Tigs,

Glad to see you dropping by and posting, the more the merrier, and we ARE a very merry bunch, dontcha think? Laughing

_________________


Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
avatar

Messages : 3881
Date d'inscription : 2008-06-17
Localisation : In my forest, where else?

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   Thu 15 Jan - 6:39

Arrrggghhh pan

WHEN ARE THEY GONNA CHANGE THAT BLASTED VIDEO ON THE OF ?? I AM SICK TO DEATH OF HEARING ABOUT CARLOS'S FAVORITE IL DIVO MOMENT!!!

I having problems accessing it and when I do, the pages load slowly so unless I turn my speakers off, I get to hear the same old yanger over and over, I am nearly word perfect on it now!!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, I SURRENDER

_________________


Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline


Messages : 3096
Date d'inscription : 2007-09-16
Localisation : Dublin Ireland

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   Thu 15 Jan - 6:54

Snapdragon wrote:
Arrrggghhh pan

WHEN ARE THEY GONNA CHANGE THAT BLASTED VIDEO ON THE OF ?? I AM SICK TO DEATH OF HEARING ABOUT CARLOS'S FAVORITE IL DIVO MOMENT!!!

I having problems accessing it and when I do, the pages load slowly so unless I turn my speakers off, I get to hear the same old yanger over and over, I am nearly word perfect on it now!!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, I SURRENDER

Well apparently they won't show the Christmas message because that was ONLY for the money paying plats......no pay....... no see.. Rolling Eyes but who want's a message that you have to pay for anyway confused .... it seems there is a new vid. from Tokoyo.......tickleing the plats fancy at the moment.... Rolling Eyes will the unworthy plebs get to see it....who knows.....talk about 'How to Lose Fans and Alienate People'........ Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes oh well.....who are we to talk....we're not even allowed to be fans..... Laughing Laughing hope it all keeps fine for them..... Wink The expression 'Don't bite the hand that feeds you' comes to mind..... Wink

BTW....Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that Sebs messages don't go into the Plat. deprtament....the private Divo Diary.... Rolling Eyes you know I don't think he approves of this crap.....and knows there are only 'certain types' who will pay for just about anything...including a 'Meet and Greet'..how degrading Shocked Embarassed ......there is nobody on this earth I would pay to meet......nobody.... Wink

_________________





Glitter Graphics

IF YOU'RE LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE IRISH...YOU'RE LUCKY ENOUGH ! cheers
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
avatar

Messages : 4328
Date d'inscription : 2007-09-16
Age : 50
Localisation : Belfast, Ireland

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   Fri 16 Jan - 1:29

irish colleen wrote:
....and knows there are only 'certain types' who will pay for just about anything...including a 'Meet and Greet'..how degrading Shocked Embarassed ......there is nobody on this earth I would pay to meet......nobody.... Wink

AMEN, SISTER!!! Wink

Well said, Colleen ........and its about time someone said it. Paying to meet someone? Talk about the stench of deperation No
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
avatar

Messages : 3881
Date d'inscription : 2008-06-17
Localisation : In my forest, where else?

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   Fri 16 Jan - 1:54

Gawd, I wouldn't pay to meet someone either, however, I would have no objections to a certain 'someone' paying to meet meeeee

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

_________________


Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
Bridge
Admin
Admin


Messages : 4920
Date d'inscription : 2007-08-05
Localisation : my december...my time of the year

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   Wed 21 Jan - 14:58


just want to say Hello! to all our guests from Mexico, Italy, Spain, Nederlands, Uk and USA

_________________



la résignation est un suicide permanent
Back to top Go down
http://divesline2.exprimetoi.net
Bridge
Admin
Admin


Messages : 4920
Date d'inscription : 2007-08-05
Localisation : my december...my time of the year

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   Thu 22 Jan - 11:52



il Divo singing Amazin Grace in Washington

_________________



la résignation est un suicide permanent
Back to top Go down
http://divesline2.exprimetoi.net
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
avatar

Messages : 3881
Date d'inscription : 2008-06-17
Localisation : In my forest, where else?

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   Thu 22 Jan - 12:16

Oooh NO barriers or nothing, now that's what I call a lost opportunity X 4 lol! lol!

_________________


Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
avatar

Messages : 4328
Date d'inscription : 2007-09-16
Age : 50
Localisation : Belfast, Ireland

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   Thu 22 Jan - 12:22

Snapdragon wrote:
Oooh NO barriers or nothing, now that's what I call a lost opportunity X 4 lol! lol!


I coulda goosed Carlos rightly there Suspect God Bless America Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline


Messages : 3096
Date d'inscription : 2007-09-16
Localisation : Dublin Ireland

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   Thu 22 Jan - 13:21

Bridge wrote:


il Divo singing Amazin Grace in Washington

Oh.... Cool
Didn't watch this.....where is it.... scratch


I don't know Loki.....Those flags look suspect.... shk could be F.B.I. agents disguised as flags.... shk
You know what really makes me laugh.....these shows are recorded and put up on the O.F.....and within SECONDS confused .... Shocked Shocked the 'download Queen' is in with a variety of download options wiz ....now she either LIVES on that forum or she has some kind of an alarm that alerts her......... ordi it's amazing....plus hilarous.... Laughing Laughing

_________________





Glitter Graphics

IF YOU'RE LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE IRISH...YOU'RE LUCKY ENOUGH ! cheers
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
avatar

Messages : 3881
Date d'inscription : 2008-06-17
Localisation : In my forest, where else?

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   Thu 22 Jan - 13:32

Irish Rebel wrote:
Snapdragon wrote:
Oooh NO barriers or nothing, now that's what I call a lost opportunity X 4 lol! lol!


I coulda goosed Carlos rightly there Suspect God Bless America Twisted Evil

Yep,

He looks like he begging for it lol!

_________________


Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
Bridge
Admin
Admin


Messages : 4920
Date d'inscription : 2007-08-05
Localisation : my december...my time of the year

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   Thu 22 Jan - 13:39

irish colleen wrote:
now she either LIVES on that forum or she has some kind of an alarm that alerts her......... ordi it's amazing....plus hilarous.... Laughing Laughing

http://www.mediafire.com/?yktlojdoomh
the lads in Japan...

_________________



la résignation est un suicide permanent
Back to top Go down
http://divesline2.exprimetoi.net
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
avatar

Messages : 4328
Date d'inscription : 2007-09-16
Age : 50
Localisation : Belfast, Ireland

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   Thu 22 Jan - 13:42

irish colleen wrote:
Bridge wrote:


il Divo singing Amazin Grace in Washington

Oh.... Cool
Didn't watch this.....where is it.... scratch


I don't know Loki.....Those flags look suspect.... shk could be F.B.I. agents disguised as flags.... shk
You know what really makes me laugh.....these shows are recorded and put up on the O.F.....and within SECONDS confused .... Shocked Shocked the 'download Queen' is in with a variety of download options wiz ....now she either LIVES on that forum or she has some kind of an alarm that alerts her......... ordi it's amazing....plus hilarous.... Laughing Laughing


Where is it, Colleen? Well.....see that massive erection in the picture? (its in the background).....thats the Washington Monument Very Happy It was built to honour America's first President Wink

As for the "Techno Wiz" She HATES me (and yew too).
Remember when we were first introduced? Disgusted, she was Laughing I didn't notice anything at the time.....I was fascinated by the fact that the hair in her scalp was white but she had a MASSIVE black pony-tail Shocked
I forgot that my Mother told me it was rude to stare....couldn't help it tho'! Embarassed


Last edited by Irish Rebel on Thu 22 Jan - 13:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
avatar

Messages : 4328
Date d'inscription : 2007-09-16
Age : 50
Localisation : Belfast, Ireland

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   Thu 22 Jan - 13:49

Bridge wrote:
irish colleen wrote:
now she either LIVES on that forum or she has some kind of an alarm that alerts her......... ordi it's amazing....plus hilarous.... Laughing Laughing

http://www.mediafire.com/?yktlojdoomh
the lads in Japan...

cheers

Nice one, Bridie ! Very enjoyable Very Happy

You now have to get a big black ponytail! (I'll send you one in the post) nh
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline


Messages : 3096
Date d'inscription : 2007-09-16
Localisation : Dublin Ireland

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   Thu 22 Jan - 13:51

Irish Rebel wrote:
irish colleen wrote:
Bridge wrote:


il Divo singing Amazin Grace in Washington

Oh.... Cool
Didn't watch this.....where is it.... scratch


I don't know Loki.....Those flags look suspect.... shk could be F.B.I. agents disguised as flags.... shk
You know what really makes me laugh.....these shows are recorded and put up on the O.F.....and within SECONDS confused .... Shocked Shocked the 'download Queen' is in with a variety of download options wiz ....now she either LIVES on that forum or she has some kind of an alarm that alerts her......... ordi it's amazing....plus hilarous.... Laughing Laughing


Where is it, Colleen? Well.....see that massive erection in the picture? (its in the background).....thats the Washington Monument Very Happy It was built to honour America's first President Wink

As for the "Techno Wiz" She HATES me (and yew too).
Remember when we were first introduced? Disgusted, she was Laughing I didn't saw anything at the time.....I was fascinated by the fact that the hair in her scalp was white but she had a MASSIVE black pony-tail Shocked
I forgot that my Mother told me it was rude to stare....couldn't help it tho'! Embarassed

Oh I remeber it well...... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes have to say couldn't have cared less about the hair... scratch it was the rudeness and animosity that struck me most.....wasn't there someone else there all strapped up like they'd broken something....an arm or something........but still she was able to get up and clap like an idiot everytime the crew climbed the ropes.....this was done every night....WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ABOUT..... Shocked Shocked

P.S.....yes I've seen that erection many times Cool .....I've been to Washington on quite a few occasions.....very cool place.... Cool Cool have you ever seen it yourself.....it's HUGE..... Wink

_________________





Glitter Graphics

IF YOU'RE LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE IRISH...YOU'RE LUCKY ENOUGH ! cheers


Last edited by irish colleen on Thu 22 Jan - 13:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   

Back to top Go down
 
IL DIVO : Reality Check
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Check this wagon out!
» Flash Sigs : Must Check em Out !
» Badass vin check
» Check out this "Cox Baby Bee 049 with Extra big Tank"!
» ST-70, Mark II, Mark III and Mark IV - to check your date of manufacture

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bienvenue sur la Divesline :: Free Open IRISH BAR-
Jump to: