Bienvenue sur la Divesline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IL DIVO : Reality Check

Go down 
+20
Yorkshire Lass
Lizzy P
Debbie
ladyrygo
angeldust
Tin
Loki
Irish Rebel
irish colleen
vivi
Mary
Ree
Bridge
Tigs
Sidney
musicdiva
kjl
Janet ME
oscarkris
Beckyiam
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Beckyiam
copines!
copines!

IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Jun - 17:28

Looking at the picture again, you would think they could have been a bit more creative in a way to call you Irish Cows. To me, the picture is a complete insult to Sebastien. They made him look like he's not worthy enough to sing on a stage, but belongs in a field with farm animals. scratch
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Jul - 2:42

Beckyiam wrote:
Looking at the picture again, you would think they could have been a bit more creative in a way to call you Irish Cows. To me, the picture is a complete insult to Sebastien. They made him look like he's not worthy enough to sing on a stage, but belongs in a field with farm animals. scratch

Quite frankly, I think the poor man would RATHER be in a field singing to farm animals than the likes of his only 'true' Sirens, those that consider themselves 'his personal bodyguards' lol! lol! lol! I mean, walking frames, sticks, lardy arses, one smack in the gob and you would have false gnashers flying all over the place affraid affraid NOT a pretty sight lol! lol!

At least farm animals are nice, gentle creatures and would appreciate him for who he really is and not as someone they REALLY think they have a chance of bedding, ye gods, the poor, poor man, thank god for Renee and the Sebshine twins to keep him grounded and safe from their horrid, nasty, perverted thoughts ('scuse me, I need to go throw up now) pale pale
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Jul - 4:11

Beckyiam wrote:
Quote :
BTW.....I sent the 'Irish Cow ' pic to Becky....don't know if she still has it.... scratch

You rang, Master? Laughing

IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 2 SEBWITHIRISHCOWS800

Of course we can't forget our answer to them.

IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 2 Badcow

BTW, I forgot to say hello to Moe today. pan

Thank you Dahling......
The one with it's nose between his legs was apperently me.....described as the 'long nosed Irish Cow'.......by Chezz.....I can only think this woman doesn't pocess a mirror...... No No and she really isn't in a position to comment on anyones looks......Does she know she's an old woman...... scratch confused I don't think she does..... No Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
oscarkris
American Divesline!
American Divesline!

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Jul - 4:26

out of respect for seb,rebel and colleen i wont quote
that last pic i find it disgusting i cant believe nothing was
done about that if anyone thought that was funny is one
sick individual

its in poor taste and is so pathetic :petarf19: and all i can say
is what i think of it and here it is ladies you racist disprectful
women :petarf17: someday this is going to happen to your
manipulative posionous ways and where all going to see it
and then this will be us groupjump
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Jul - 0:16

Found this :

Esje wrote:
ultimatelmucutie07 wrote:
A while ago a thought floated across my mind and I want to run it by you to see what you think. Though I know it is unlikely that this will EVER happen (but we can hope can't we ?" ), but wouldn't it be something if by some miracle the UN made an amendment to the Charter saying that it'll be required for everyone in the world to take an hour out of their day and stare at the guys? I know one thing, and that is that'll be a resolution that'll receive immediate ratification from the the Security council here on the forum. lol

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid now THAT really IS scarey lol! lol! lol! lol!

Hellooooo come live in the REAL world Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Jul - 2:18

A hasty peep in today and saw yours Loki. i thought the same when I read that....how does her brain work I wonder. Personally, I feel extremely sorry for people who do not have a life other than Il Divo. They must be lonely people or unhappy ones.
Lets be charitable Rolling Eyes
Vera
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Jul - 4:02

GRANNIEVERA wrote:

Vera

*Sigh* Do we HAVE to be Vera Question ok, if you insist, I suppose we should pity people like that.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Jul - 5:59

GOOD GIRL And for that, I definitely sign myself

GRANNIEvera Very Happy
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Jul - 6:12

GRANNIEVERA wrote:
A hasty peep in today and saw yours Loki. i thought the same when I read that....how does her brain work I wonder. Personally, I feel extremely sorry for people who do not have a life other than Il Divo. They must be lonely people or unhappy ones.
Vera

I agree Vera.....be charitable and understaning to those who do no harm...... I love you to the others.....Don't get mad...get even..... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Jul - 8:33

irish colleen wrote:
GRANNIEVERA wrote:
Vera

I agree Vera.....be charitable and understaning to those who do no harm...... I love you to the others.....Don't get mad...get even..... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Amen to that, Sister Very Happy .......or let karma handle it....I'm a great believer in Karma Wink
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Jul - 9:25

Irish Rebel wrote:
irish colleen wrote:
GRANNIEVERA wrote:
Vera

Amen to that, Sister Very Happy .......or let karma handle it....I'm a great believer in Karma Wink

Me too... Very Happy and I've watched it happen sooooo many times....what goes around MOST DEFINITLEY comes around..... Wink
Maybe we are 'their' Karma lol! .....I mean they have been doing this kind of thing probably all their lives....bullying,intimitading,pushing other people around....etc.....maybe it's time to pay the piper.........and Il Divo are sooooooo imprtant to them.....what if 'their guys' discover what they ae really like..... Shocked pale pale or have they.... scratch Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Jul - 11:53

What is KARMA Colleen? I always understood it to mean peace and quiet.
One can hardly call the people who post, some people that is, who post in ID exude Karma, if that is the meaning.
More Non-Karma Very Happy

Forgive my ignorance dear girl

Hugs
Vera
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Jul - 12:37

GRANNIEVERA wrote:
What is KARMA Colleen? I always understood it to mean peace and quiet.
One can hardly call the people who post, some people that is, who post in ID exude Karma, if that is the meaning.
More Non-Karma Very Happy

Forgive my ignorance dear girl

Hugs
Vera

Hi Vera,
Well I belive 'Karma' these days means getting your 'come uppence'.......I do belive you reap what you sow.......I know I may seem harsh with what I say here at times....My motto in life is 'first do no harm'......but if someone harms me or mine........then that's different.... Twisted Evil I wasn't in school the day we were taught about 'turning the other cheek'......I wish I was that noble...... Rolling Eyes and I didn't see the point in getting 2 clatters scratch ,one was enough for me.... pan so maybe when some get what's due to them.....peace and quiet will be restored..... harp maybe that's called 'Calm-a'.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Jul - 13:18

Thank you for the explanation Colleen...not how I imagined at all...what a pity.

Love
Vera
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Jul - 12:36

Hi Vera,

Karma is sort of cause & effect if you like, what you do at some point returns to you, sometimes three fold, we have a saying, "do what though will, may it harm none" and they do say what you do will return to you threefold, so something nasty will eventually return to you and bite you on the bum if you like, basically 'do unto others as you would have them do unto you'

Does that make any sense?

Last edited by Snapdragon on Wed 9 Jul - 14:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Jul - 12:39

Indeed it does, thank you Loki
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Jul - 5:52

I see the battle to be first to open a thread in the Lounge on the OF for URS birthday has been won by Aphrodite, what I fail to understand is why? NEXT Saturday is his birthday, why open a thread a week early? and I doubt he will read anything there anyway, a day or two before is early enough in my opinion, no doubt the same will apply in the collages thread, though I will do one, possibly two in honour of the occassion, I will post ON the day, not do loads and post them daily, quite frankly, can't see the point.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Jul - 7:03

Pathetic isn't it Loki?
You are exactly right in that he won't read any of it...he has no use for that place anymore. The novelty has worn off a couple years ago. Can I say if they even do see a post with his name on it that anyone with half a brain will realize it's the assholes in Admin fooling people again. lol!
Urs will be on the beach with his love celebrating his birthday and the stalkers on the forum will be waiting and waiting and waiting....lmao
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Jul - 10:23

I don't care where he is, as long as he is happy and has a fantastic day doing exactly as he pleases, being spoilt rotten by his girlfriend, family and friends.

But I wish that for ALL my family and friends, so nothing stalkerish etc. in that, is there.
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Jul - 14:21

OMG !!! this is just too funny, talk about the pot calling the kettle, read this:

Seems like the IRELAND Thread elsewhere has woken up after all this time, found this:

Chez666 wrote:
Alaina wrote:
This is good to know the Irish girls are doing fine.

I have visited the *open friendly irish bar* and the irish humour is the same I used to love in the Irish Bar but some disgraceful ingredients have been added that I would not qualify as *tasteful*...but maybe I am wrong and too soft :? ...perhaps my understanding of what the word *tasteful* means is wrong.........members of the OFIB already know what I think of that. I would feel uncomfortable over there even if I love some of the members.

I especially disliked a post I read earlier today, concerning a diva from this forum who's mother tongue is NOT english, someone unknown to most of you except from reading her posts, who never did anything personal to any of you :? and who's words were interpreted meaning something else? Shocked ...this sounded like *low* to me. :?

So, for those reasons and more, I can't think of that other place as a *better* place, a comfy one, at least not for myself. Freedom of speech for one can be hell for another.

Kris, thanks for the invite anyways.

Thank you Alaina for writing this....I have only been into the *open friendly irish bar* once and that was after someone else who had visited there, told me the sort of things they were saying about me and some other fans from this offical ID forum, or the (OF) as they call it....

I was disappointed to see some of the dreadful untrue things some of the people in there are saying...and I was very surprised and taken aback to see how many people from this forum are posting in there and making very 'untasteful' comments and then posting on here as though they are doing nothing nasty.

One of the topics up for discussion on the occasion I visited the *OFIB* was 'Who is the stalker Sébastien hates the most'.....I was the joint second runner up... Rolling Eyes

Need I say more!!!

It sounds like she was dissapointed in only making 2nd, lol, lol. everyone say awwwwwww
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Jul - 15:45

Snapdragon wrote:

It sounds like she was dissapointed in only making 2nd, lol, lol. everyone say awwwwwww

She's also a bare-faced liar. She's been in here more than once along with the rest of the loonies that she travels with No

Girls...See you all soon Wink I'm off for a week! Take care and look after eachother :hug:
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Jul - 16:46

Have left you all a message. Wink

Have a great week everyone....we leave very early tomorrow and are gone for a week. No phones, no Net, no TV....just fun!
Take care.....will miss you all in the Bar.
Mwah!
Gabbie
xoxo
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Jul - 17:38

Snapdragon wrote:
OMG !!! this is just too funny, talk about the pot calling the kettle, read this:

Seems like the IRELAND Thread elsewhere has woken up after all this time, found this:

Chez666 wrote:
Alaina wrote:
This is good to know the Irish girls are doing fine.

I have visited the *open friendly irish bar* and the irish humour is the same I used to love in the Irish Bar but some disgraceful ingredients have been added that I would not qualify as *tasteful*...but maybe I am wrong and too soft :? ...perhaps my understanding of what the word *tasteful* means is wrong.........members of the OFIB already know what I think of that. I would feel uncomfortable over there even if I love some of the members.

I especially disliked a post I read earlier today, concerning a diva from this forum who's mother tongue is NOT english, someone unknown to most of you except from reading her posts, who never did anything personal to any of you :? and who's words were interpreted meaning something else? Shocked ...this sounded like *low* to me. :?

So, for those reasons and more, I can't think of that other place as a *better* place, a comfy one, at least not for myself. Freedom of speech for one can be hell for another.

Kris, thanks for the invite anyways.

Thank you Alaina for writing this....I have only been into the *open friendly irish bar* once and that was after someone else who had visited there, told me the sort of things they were saying about me and some other fans from this offical ID forum, or the (OF) as they call it....

I was disappointed to see some of the dreadful untrue things some of the people in there are saying...and I was very surprised and taken aback to see how many people from this forum are posting in there and making very 'untasteful' comments and then posting on here as though they are doing nothing nasty.

One of the topics up for discussion on the occasion I visited the *OFIB* was 'Who is the stalker Sébastien hates the most'.....I was the joint second runner up... Rolling Eyes

Need I say more!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Oh Dear......Well now.....as we have already heard from Alaina in here......and she's now also paid a visit to 'The Ireland Thread'....I think we get her point don't you.....but if my memory serves me well I believe she also said she doesn't know the whole story......so we'll leave it at that... Wink if she feels she has to have her say 'again'...then let her have it... Wink makes no odds to me.
as for the CHEEEEEZE Rolling Eyes ........... Twisted Evil I'll give her her answer..... Twisted Evil but not now.....I'm tired.... Sleep
Trying to get herself some credablity.....some 'poor old innocent me'......too late deary....you are what you are and it's too late in the day for you to change.....you are the definition of 'distasteful'.....you are pisonous......That's all I have to say 'for now'..... Basketball
I am off to bed and up early in the morning to take my daughter to the airport....she is away on holidays.....a week of fun for her zen ........a week of worry for me and her Daddy..... pale Talk to you all tomorrow......will be in touch Loki.... I love you

P.S.....The CHEEEEZE says she's been in here once..... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes now why don't I belive that... scratch she should visit more often..... Laughing she might learn something.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Jul - 17:51

Oh......Reb and Gabbie....have a wonderful time.... zen pompom
No TV....No phone....No net..... affraid Gabbie whatever are you going to do with yourself... scratch enjoy whatever you do....... Wink have fun you two.... Cool
Back to top Go down
Beckyiam
copines!
copines!

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Jul - 18:01

Well hello there girls! I took a stroll on the OF, (yes Chez, I called it the OF.) Rolling Eyes Anyway, had to come here and find a certain post. Found it way back on page 75. Wink

Hope all you ladies are well. I'm in the middle of painting from hell. Evil or Very Mad It never stops.

I contacted a friend that will be sending me most of the messages that were posted on Dotspotter. Remember that? The article about Sebastien and Renee where the lovely forum members showed their true selves? Since Chez is so shocked about things that have been said here that she thinks are dreadful and distasteful, and since talking about such things are NOW allowed on the OF, sorry there I said it again...I'll be posting some of those comments in the Ireland thread. It only makes sense to me, since the Mods are allowing the last couple of posts to remain. Maybe it will help refresh their memories of who is really dreadful and distasteful.

Ok, real life is calling. Talk to everyone later.

Becky

OOPS!!! I mean FRED. (I should hide my head in shame that I'm a member of this forum.) Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Jul - 18:23

Beckyiam wrote:
Well hello there girls! I took a stroll on the OF, (yes Chez, I called it the OF.) Rolling Eyes Anyway, had to come here and find a certain post. Found it way back on page 75. Wink

Hope all you ladies are well. I'm in the middle of painting from hell. Evil or Very Mad It never stops.

I contacted a friend that will be sending me most of the messages that were posted on Dotspotter. Remember that? The article about Sebastien and Renee where the lovely forum members showed their true selves? Since Chez is so shocked about things that have been said here that she thinks are dreadful and distasteful, and since talking about such things are NOW allowed on the OF, sorry there I said it again...I'll be posting some of those comments in the Ireland thread. It only makes sense to me, since the Mods are allowing the last couple of posts to remain. Maybe it will help refresh their memories of who is really dreadful and distasteful.

Ok, real life is calling. Talk to everyone later.

Becky

OOPS!!! I mean FRED. (I should hide my head in shame that I'm a member of this forum.) Rolling Eyes

Hello Fred.......Jeffery here...... Laughing ... Shocked OH .. Shocked I forgot..... scratch I don't have an account on the OF....thanks to Cheeeeze,Gummini,Moeby D,Humpily.....and alllll the other loverly 'girls'......and not forgetting the 'impartial' mods and the super lou99 .......they must be so proud..... cup what a victory for them in their 'little lives'.... Rolling Eyes So I don't have to pretend I'm not meeeeeeeee.... zen pompom
so you have the posts from Dotspotter......memories...... pale it did of vary between the abuse of Seb and Renee and the abuse of us......so we were in good company..... Laughing You putting that up in the Ireland thread...that should be interesting........ Wink Definitley off to bed now....just have to sit on mini Colleens suitcase to close it......she learned her packing skills from her Mama..... Embarassed G'night....
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Jul - 19:51

Hi Becky, nice to see you back again.
As for Alaina.....from what I know she's not had much respect for the mods on the OF. Though if they only knew what I know but I am better than that and won't go there.

I thank everyday that I am not over there anymore......actually I sleep better and am stress free these days. No more bullshit to deal with and lies.
I realize she was standing up for her friends....but while doing so she stabbed others in the back and who needs that drama? Rolling Eyes
The people I care about are here......I've no reason to go there. Yes some of the ladies there are innocent but it's the ones with the poison in their brains that make it such an awful place.

Now I am off to sleep!

:hug:
Back to top Go down
oscarkris
American Divesline!
American Divesline!
oscarkris

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Jul - 20:25

hi ladies i missed all of the action last night

all i have to say is that there all pathetic
and you only have to see some of the photos
of the guys and the looks on there faces

its that old saying a picture tells a thousand words
or something like that to me you are not worth my time
and i believe the guys feel the same its just a pity that
you have wrecked for all of the sensible members of the OF
and god forbid yes i call it that too and with the rumour guys one day it will happen and i for one will be sad because i think so highly of them but then on the other hand i will be happy for them because then they wont have to put up with any of you anymore they deserve peace and harmony in there lives not stalked by women who should no better.

YOUR ALL PATHETIC AND NEED TO GET A LIFE pan pan pan pan pan pan pan
Back to top Go down
oscarkris
American Divesline!
American Divesline!
oscarkris

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Jul - 20:33

i just feel sorry for alaina i think shes too trusting of people who are using her but thats her journey and i feel she will learn a hard lesson but i like alaina shes always been nice to me and she has her own opinion. i just feel she is being mislead which does upset me.

gabbie and rebel have a wonderful time and we'll keep
the place nice and warm while your away ive hired secret securtiy to keep the riff raff out and then i'll have father mc gorgeous and george all to myself I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you for a whole week zen vlan flower thanks reb

see you when you get back

xxxxoooo
kris

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Jul - 0:26

irish colleen wrote:
so you have the posts from Dotspotter......memories...... pale it did of vary between the abuse of Seb and Renee and the abuse of us......so we were in good company..... Laughing You putting that up in the Ireland thread...that should be interesting........ Wink Definitley off to bed now....just have to sit on mini Colleens suitcase to close it......she learned her packing skills from her Mama..... Embarassed G'night....

Heollo, Ladies Twisted Evil
Looks like some things will be kicking off just as I'm about to leave Rolling Eyes
I'll be filming about ten hours a day for the next week but I'll be in contact with Coll.... Twisted Evil
Amazing that Chez uses the word "distasteful" with some of the filth she has come out with. Her friend Gemini didn't miss anything when she repeated some of the things Chez said about Renée and Seb.... Maybe the geriatric pervert has a selective memory....or maybe she's under the impression that nobody knows what she is really like. Rolling Eyes

As for Alaina? Using us to score points on the OF is pretty low Suspect Nothing surprises me anymore No

Gabbie.....Have a great time cheers
Coll....you'll need bricks to close that suitcase. That little butt of yours won't do the job Laughing Laughing
Beks...You're priceless Twisted Evil
Kris...Be gentle with the George Twisted Evil

See you all soon. Have fun, Friends Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

IL DIVO : Reality Check
Page 2 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next