Bienvenue sur la Divesline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IL DIVO : Reality Check

Go down 
+20
Yorkshire Lass
Lizzy P
Debbie
ladyrygo
angeldust
Tin
Loki
Irish Rebel
irish colleen
vivi
Mary
Ree
Bridge
Tigs
Sidney
musicdiva
kjl
Janet ME
oscarkris
Beckyiam
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Bridge
Admin
Admin

IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 18 EmptySat 19 Mar - 15:42

aye seems David Miller will play Tamino in the Enchanted Flute (mozart) in Detroit
a solo career? scratch

http://www.motopera.org/1011/magicflute.html
Back to top Go down
https://divesline2.exprimetoi.net
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 18 EmptySat 19 Mar - 16:37

Bridge wrote:
aye seems David Miller will play Tamino in the Enchanted Flute (mozart) in Detroit
a solo career? scratch

Who knows? I always think that solo projects are a good thing....gives a person space to be someone in their own right and try out other roads. It is his first love, after all Cool
Back to top Go down
Debbie

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 18 EmptySat 19 Mar - 19:29

I wonder how many diva's will be flying off to detroit to see David? Question Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Emily80

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 18 EmptySat 19 Mar - 19:47

Bridge wrote:
a solo career? scratch

he needs something else on his curriculum for the future

Quote :
I wonder how many diva's will be flying off to detroit to see David?

I read someone is going to drive 5 -6 hours from her city to Detroit to see him Shocked
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 18 EmptySun 20 Mar - 3:10

lol! lol! lol! gawd, wouldn't it be funny if the Divo's all arranged a solo undertaking in different parts of the world on the same day at the same time lol! lol!

Imagine the consternation of the loons, just who do they pick to stalk see scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 18 EmptySun 20 Mar - 3:17

Emily80 wrote:

I read someone is going to drive 5 -6 hours from her city to Detroit to see him Shocked

Emily......there will be mad eejits flying in from all over the world for that one! Laughing
I kid you not when we tell you that women have put themselves in a lot of debt, ran down their savings etc where their stalking is concerned Shocked
If they put as much time and effort into their personal lives, or society, as they do in their pursuit of these men then they might just find that their personal problems might be overcome Wink
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 18 EmptySun 20 Mar - 3:20

Dark Angel wrote:
lol! lol! lol! gawd, wouldn't it be funny if the Divo's all arranged a solo undertaking in different parts of the world on the same day at the same time lol! lol!

Imagine the consternation of the loons, just who do they pick to stalk see scratch

Can you imagine Il Divo arranging it?
"Ok Lads.... Here's the deal....lets divide and conquer here. Split them up and we'll only have to deal with a quarter each"!

Somehow I think Urs and Seb would have the raw end of the deal. They seem to attract the majority of the boogaloo crew, Loki Wink
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 18 EmptySun 20 Mar - 4:10

Irish Rebel wrote:
Dark Angel wrote:

"Ok Lads.... Here's the deal....lets divide and conquer here. Split them up and we'll only have to deal with a quarter each"!

Somehow I think Urs and Seb would have the raw end of the deal. They seem to attract the majority of the boogaloo crew, Loki Wink

lol! lol! lol!
Talk about getting the short straw... vlan
I think these guys would be wise to have something from on the back boiler for themselves....they'd be foolish to limit themselves to ID only....i think Seb has something up his sleeve too Very Happy ....composing songs.. Suspect acting.... shk keeping the ducks Sirens fed once a day with the new FB thingy....all very intersting.... shk and not a word from the Urs.... confused I think he's just happy playing with his baby and his Harleys.....and his woman too of course. Wink
Back to top Go down
Debbie

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 18 EmptySun 20 Mar - 6:27

irish colleen wrote:
Irish Rebel wrote:
Dark Angel wrote:

lol! lol! lol!
Talk about getting the short straw... vlan

I think these guys would be wise to have something from on the back boiler for themselves....they'd be foolish to limit themselves to ID only....i think Seb has something up his sleeve too Very Happy ....composing songs.. Suspect acting.... shk keeping the ducks Sirens fed once a day with the new FB thingy....all very intersting.... shk and not a word from the Urs.... confused I think he's just happy playing with his baby and his Harleys.....and his woman too of course. Wink

lol! I think Urs also enjoys working on his home. I'm sure Tania had a huge honey do list ready for Urs for when ID took this break. Come to think of it, I bet Renee did too! Wink
Back to top Go down
Emily80

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 18 EmptySun 20 Mar - 9:34

Mr Marin wrote something in the OF

Quote :
Hello everybody
First of all I would like to tell you how much I appreciate how much you care for us and for the constant support you give us day after day.
As you all know, we have finished recording our new IL DIVO album, which will be released very soon, this coming November; something that I as much as my colleagues Sebastian, Urs and David are very much looking forward and are very happy with how it turned out; we really think it will be one of our best albums…….. and we hope you will like it as much as we all do.
Furthermore, I want you all to know that my commitment to IL DIVO is totally unconditional and it is my outmost priority, but since we have been granted some off-time, while all the promotional plans are being worked out for the release of this new record, we have entertained ourselves in small projects to pass the time while everything is ready for our new World Tour with Il Divo. David will be doing an Opera in Detroit (USA) in April and I am doing a show with INNOCENCE at the Compac Gran Via Theater in Madrid, from June 23rd until the 26th, and we would love to see you all there :) .
I would like to clarify that we are NOT starting a SOLO CARRER as it may have been heard through the grapevine, but rather growing and developing ourselves as artists. We would like to reassure you that we continue loving and fighting for IL DIVO one hundred percent as long as we can keep on counting on your support, and that we like to combine this with occasional operas or concerts, all done in a different style, taking the opportunity to show you a different side of us as artists, but never neglecting IL DIVO as our main focus.
With this message I wanted to dispel any doubts that could arise in your hearts and reassure you that none of us are thinking about leaving IL DIVO to start our solo career!!!!!
We are totally devoted to IL DIVO and we will keep on fighting for the group for at least 20 years longer………….. Very Happy
Love Carlos
CARLOS
IL DIVO

Resume: Stop to invent gossips, we (Il Divo) have a life (a real life) and we want to enjoy it...we will be on stage for our stalkers fans when our production team will have ready the promotion tour. lol!
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 18 EmptySun 20 Mar - 9:41

Emily80 wrote:

Quote :

With this message I wanted to dispel any doubts that could arise in your hearts and reassure you that none of us are thinking about leaving IL DIVO to start our solo career!!!!!
We are totally devoted to IL DIVO and we will keep on fighting for the group for at least 20 years longer………….. Very Happy

Resume: Stop to invent gossips, we (Il Divo) have a life (a real life) and we want to enjoy it...we will be on stage for our stalkers fans when our production team will have ready the promotion tour. lol!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked OMG Mr Marin is answering directly to my question... but on another forum!! scratch
the lads are united like the five fingers of a hand (but they are 4) lol!
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 18 EmptySun 20 Mar - 10:38

Emily80 wrote:

Quote :
Hello everybody
First of all I would like to tell you how much I appreciate how much you care for us and for the constant support you give us day after day.
As you all know, we have finished recording our new IL DIVO album, which will be released very soon, this coming November; something that I as much as my colleagues Sebastian, Urs and David are very much looking forward and are very happy with how it turned out; we really think it will be one of our best albums…….. and we hope you will like it as much as we all do.
Furthermore, I want you all to know that my commitment to IL DIVO is totally unconditional and it is my outmost priority, but since we have been granted some off-time, while all the promotional plans are being worked out for the release of this new record, we have entertained ourselves in small projects to pass the time while everything is ready for our new World Tour with Il Divo. David will be doing an Opera in Detroit (USA) in April and I am doing a show with INNOCENCE at the Compac Gran Via Theater in Madrid, from June 23rd until the 26th, and we would love to see you all there :) .
I would like to clarify that we are NOT starting a SOLO CARRER as it may have been heard through the grapevine, but rather growing and developing ourselves as artists. We would like to reassure you that we continue loving and fighting for IL DIVO one hundred percent as long as we can keep on counting on your support, and that we like to combine this with occasional operas or concerts, all done in a different style, taking the opportunity to show you a different side of us as artists, but never neglecting IL DIVO as our main focus.
Love Carlos
CARLOS
IL DIVO

OMG !!!!!!
Emily....I am so impressed.... Cool
I wasn't really worried if they were splitting up....my life wasn't going to end...nor as some have expressed on the OF was I losing any sleep worrying about it....sad feckers... Rolling Eyes what I am impressed with tho' is how much Carlito's english has improved.. Shocked it's almost word perfect.... Wink I have no doubt he wrote that himself... Very Happy
It's that time again.....time to water the stalkers....and bring them back to life..these guys are so shrewd and smart.... the 'Honey Trap' is in motion... Basketball Cool I love it..... cheers Carlos Marin and Sebastien Izambard Twisted Evil ...yew lil' devils.... IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 18 488661
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 18 EmptySun 20 Mar - 11:18

Hmmm, it would seem Mr. Marin has decided to get out his carrot and dangle it in front of the stalkers sisterhood to see what effect he might have Twisted Evil the naughty 'lil' spaniard bounce
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 18 EmptySun 20 Mar - 12:37

Bridge wrote:

the lads are united like the five fingers of a hand (but they are 4) lol!

I think they keep the spare finger for occasional use, Bridie IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 18 Flickoff

Loki........ I'm not even gonna go there about Carlos and what he dangles Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 18 EmptySun 20 Mar - 12:50

Bridge wrote:
a solo career? scratch

OMG! You don't know what went thru my mind when I saw this- then Mr. B walks up looks over my shoulder and says : Blow me Jimmy!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing

He asked who is playing Witchiepoo??

Ree

Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 18 EmptySun 20 Mar - 12:56

carlos wrote:
David will be doing an Opera in Detroit (USA) in April and I am doing a show with INNOCENCE at the Compac Gran Via Theater in Madrid, from June 23rd until the 26th, and we would love to see you all there :) .

please observe the precision about date and venue... Shocked NOBODY forget you Mr Marin I love you
give us the link it could be more handy
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 18 EmptySun 20 Mar - 13:02

irish colleen wrote:
... what I am impressed with tho' is how much Carlito's english has improved.. Shocked it's almost word perfect.... Wink I have no doubt he wrote that himself... Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Was thinkin' the same, Colleen Laughing Laughing

Dear GOD in Heaven,......... Who the hell needs that much reasssurance about a musical group? scratch
And who, in their right mind, gives it? Shocked Carlos.........come on in to the back office so I can have a little chat with you.....Looks like you need it, Darlin' Laughing

In saying that........Bridie hit the nail on the head...a link to the ticket sales line would have been better, Carlos. Bums on seats, dear....bums on seats!!! Cha......CHING!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 18 EmptySun 20 Mar - 13:22

and while you're at it Carlos...will you please tell Irene WHEN the tickets go on sale....she feckin' stressed out... vlan she has a ticket for the R.A.Hall, a ticket for Killruddy house all she needs is one more for the hat-trick... pompom help her empty her purse would ya... Wink
Back to top Go down
Debbie

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 18 EmptySun 20 Mar - 13:26

irish colleen wrote:

It's that time again.....time to water the stalkers....and bring them back to life..these guys are so shrewd and smart.... the 'Honey Trap' is in motion... Basketball Cool I love it..... cheers Carlos Marin and Sebastien Izambard Twisted Evil ...yew lil' devils.... IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 18 488661

Exactly! They just start rolling out thier charm to warm the ladies up for their big windfalls!
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 18 EmptySun 20 Mar - 13:33

I know I been to bed since, but WHO the heck is INNOCENCE????

answers NOT onnapostcard but here please.............................
Back to top Go down
Debbie

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 18 EmptySun 20 Mar - 13:39

Dark Angel wrote:
I know I been to bed since, but WHO the heck is INNOCENCE????

Carlos ex wife Geraldine.
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 18 EmptySun 20 Mar - 13:44

irish colleen wrote:
and while you're at it Carlos...will you please tell Irene WHEN the tickets go on sale....she feckin' stressed out... IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 18 88658

lol! lol! lol! lol!

What...no ticket to see David? What the feck did David do on her? Shocked
Isn't she interested in Davids Magic Flute?

Last edited by Irish Rebel on Sun 20 Mar - 13:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 18 EmptySun 20 Mar - 13:47

Quote :
Isn't she interested in Davids Magic Flute?

Apparently not... ;k no further comment silent
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 18 EmptySun 20 Mar - 13:52

Dark Angel wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

As for YOU, Ms Colleen..........go on....please comment Laughing
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 18 EmptySun 20 Mar - 14:01

I wasn't aware David has a magic flute scratch wonder what type and size it is IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 18 3715
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 18 EmptySun 20 Mar - 14:39

Dark Angel wrote:
I wasn't aware David has a magic flute scratch wonder what type and size it is IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 18 3715

IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 18 DavRigoletto

for sure that man has sthg magic!! I love you
Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 18 EmptySun 20 Mar - 14:54

Nice clip Bridge, but sorry, no sign of his magic flute lol! mores the pity lol!
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 18 EmptySun 20 Mar - 15:20

Dark Angel wrote:
Nice clip Bridge, but sorry, no sign of his magic flute lol! mores the pity lol!

Off to the confessional with you all!!! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 18 EmptySun 20 Mar - 18:36

Bridge wrote:
Dark Angel wrote:

IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 18 DavRigoletto

for sure that man has sthg magic!! I love you
Very Happy

MEEEEOOOOOWWWW!! Twisted Evil

Nothing like a lil Davey-bare Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 18 EmptyMon 21 Mar - 2:16

Maybe we should all get tickets for the show......and book flights....and hotels....and tell our families what we're doing.....then watch while our families reach for the phone to call the funny farm Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

IL DIVO : Reality Check
Page 18 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next