Bienvenue sur la Divesline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IL DIVO : Reality Check

Go down 
+20
Yorkshire Lass
Lizzy P
Debbie
ladyrygo
angeldust
Tin
Loki
Irish Rebel
irish colleen
vivi
Mary
Ree
Bridge
Tigs
Sidney
musicdiva
kjl
Janet ME
oscarkris
Beckyiam
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Jul - 18:23

Beckyiam wrote:
Well hello there girls! I took a stroll on the OF, (yes Chez, I called it the OF.) Rolling Eyes Anyway, had to come here and find a certain post. Found it way back on page 75. Wink

Hope all you ladies are well. I'm in the middle of painting from hell. Evil or Very Mad It never stops.

I contacted a friend that will be sending me most of the messages that were posted on Dotspotter. Remember that? The article about Sebastien and Renee where the lovely forum members showed their true selves? Since Chez is so shocked about things that have been said here that she thinks are dreadful and distasteful, and since talking about such things are NOW allowed on the OF, sorry there I said it again...I'll be posting some of those comments in the Ireland thread. It only makes sense to me, since the Mods are allowing the last couple of posts to remain. Maybe it will help refresh their memories of who is really dreadful and distasteful.

Ok, real life is calling. Talk to everyone later.

Becky

OOPS!!! I mean FRED. (I should hide my head in shame that I'm a member of this forum.) Rolling Eyes

Hello Fred.......Jeffery here...... Laughing ... Shocked OH .. Shocked I forgot..... scratch I don't have an account on the OF....thanks to Cheeeeze,Gummini,Moeby D,Humpily.....and alllll the other loverly 'girls'......and not forgetting the 'impartial' mods and the super lou99 .......they must be so proud..... cup what a victory for them in their 'little lives'.... Rolling Eyes So I don't have to pretend I'm not meeeeeeeee.... zen pompom
so you have the posts from Dotspotter......memories...... pale it did of vary between the abuse of Seb and Renee and the abuse of us......so we were in good company..... Laughing You putting that up in the Ireland thread...that should be interesting........ Wink Definitley off to bed now....just have to sit on mini Colleens suitcase to close it......she learned her packing skills from her Mama..... Embarassed G'night....
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Jul - 19:51

Hi Becky, nice to see you back again.
As for Alaina.....from what I know she's not had much respect for the mods on the OF. Though if they only knew what I know but I am better than that and won't go there.

I thank everyday that I am not over there anymore......actually I sleep better and am stress free these days. No more bullshit to deal with and lies.
I realize she was standing up for her friends....but while doing so she stabbed others in the back and who needs that drama? Rolling Eyes
The people I care about are here......I've no reason to go there. Yes some of the ladies there are innocent but it's the ones with the poison in their brains that make it such an awful place.

Now I am off to sleep!

:hug:
Back to top Go down
oscarkris
American Divesline!
American Divesline!

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Jul - 20:25

hi ladies i missed all of the action last night

all i have to say is that there all pathetic
and you only have to see some of the photos
of the guys and the looks on there faces

its that old saying a picture tells a thousand words
or something like that to me you are not worth my time
and i believe the guys feel the same its just a pity that
you have wrecked for all of the sensible members of the OF
and god forbid yes i call it that too and with the rumour guys one day it will happen and i for one will be sad because i think so highly of them but then on the other hand i will be happy for them because then they wont have to put up with any of you anymore they deserve peace and harmony in there lives not stalked by women who should no better.

YOUR ALL PATHETIC AND NEED TO GET A LIFE pan pan pan pan pan pan pan
Back to top Go down
oscarkris
American Divesline!
American Divesline!

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Jul - 20:33

i just feel sorry for alaina i think shes too trusting of people who are using her but thats her journey and i feel she will learn a hard lesson but i like alaina shes always been nice to me and she has her own opinion. i just feel she is being mislead which does upset me.

gabbie and rebel have a wonderful time and we'll keep
the place nice and warm while your away ive hired secret securtiy to keep the riff raff out and then i'll have father mc gorgeous and george all to myself I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you for a whole week zen vlan flower thanks reb

see you when you get back

xxxxoooo
kris

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Jul - 0:26

irish colleen wrote:
so you have the posts from Dotspotter......memories...... pale it did of vary between the abuse of Seb and Renee and the abuse of us......so we were in good company..... Laughing You putting that up in the Ireland thread...that should be interesting........ Wink Definitley off to bed now....just have to sit on mini Colleens suitcase to close it......she learned her packing skills from her Mama..... Embarassed G'night....

Heollo, Ladies Twisted Evil
Looks like some things will be kicking off just as I'm about to leave Rolling Eyes
I'll be filming about ten hours a day for the next week but I'll be in contact with Coll.... Twisted Evil
Amazing that Chez uses the word "distasteful" with some of the filth she has come out with. Her friend Gemini didn't miss anything when she repeated some of the things Chez said about Renée and Seb.... Maybe the geriatric pervert has a selective memory....or maybe she's under the impression that nobody knows what she is really like. Rolling Eyes

As for Alaina? Using us to score points on the OF is pretty low Suspect Nothing surprises me anymore No

Gabbie.....Have a great time cheers
Coll....you'll need bricks to close that suitcase. That little butt of yours won't do the job Laughing Laughing
Beks...You're priceless Twisted Evil
Kris...Be gentle with the George Twisted Evil

See you all soon. Have fun, Friends Cool
Back to top Go down
oscarkris
American Divesline!
American Divesline!
oscarkris

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Jul - 4:07

oh i will rebel he may come back in one piece

lvv lvv lvv Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Jul - 11:29

Well it seems some of our members will be away for a while, have fun ladies and looking forward to your return and all your news.
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 EmptyMon 14 Jul - 13:59

Quote :
Thank you Alaina for writing this....I have only been into the *open friendly irish bar* once and that was after someone else who had visited there, told me the sort of things they were saying about me and some other fans from this offical ID forum, or the (OF) as they call it....

I was disappointed to see some of the dreadful untrue things some of the people in there are saying...and I was very surprised and taken aback to see how many people from this forum are posting in there and making very 'untasteful' comments and then posting on here as though they are doing nothing nasty.

One of the topics up for discussion on the occasion I visited the *OFIB* was 'Who is the stalker Sébastien hates the most'.....I was the joint second runner up... Rolling Eyes

Need I say more!!!
[/quote]

Now this is for CHEEEEZE
Firstly there was nothing posted in here about you or the other **** Gummini that isn't true......it's all TRUE.....You are two of the most vile, vicious individuals I have ever had the mis-fortune to encounter........you turn my stomach....from the minute you set eyes on me and Rebel in Belfast we could smell the bile from you.......I put my hand out to shake yours and you took the tips of my fingers.......you then proceeded to look me up and down....did you notice how I turned from left to right so you could have a GOOD look...you then got up and walked away.....you ignorant,arrogant,venemous little twat.....what was your problem ?......I'd love to know......You then got your stupid twit lackies to get together to get us off the forum......were you one of the 'elderly women' making whinging phonecalls to Warwick and Sony BMG.....?
as for people posting here and on the ID forum.....none of your ******g buisness.......and here's a question for you....How do you continue to post on that forum when it's clear to everone what you are...you nasty piece of work...put your head in a sack and be ashamed of yourself.....or do you even have the dignity to know when to be ashamed......
so while you are out with your 'siren key' in your hand shopping for your 'shimmer and elusiveness'(re: your siggie).... Rolling Eyes F.F.S......pick yourself up a bottle of dignity and an ounce of self respect.......because you are all out ... Very Happy

BTW.....We are not finished yet.....there is plenty more to come.... Wink

P.S.......while you are out 'siren' shopping pick some of the above mentioned up for your pal........the one whos opening line to everyone she meets is 'I'm not a stawwwwker'....sorry dear you are.....you both are... Very Happy you should have won... Wink
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 EmptyTue 15 Jul - 1:32

Umm, thinking I might get onto Warwick and Sony and try that Colleen, on second thoughts, no I won't, I got far too much pride and dignity, wouldn't lower myself. Like you girls, I prefer to fight my battles up front, face to face, so to speak, it beggars belief that women of my age and older would use that fact to score points, and what's worse, use any illnesses as leverage too, I would NEVER, EVER, in 10000 years use the fact I have one to do that, that tells you a lot about a person that does. I don't want anyone making allowances for me, in fact, get quite annoyed when they do, I just want to be treated like a fit person the same as the rest of you, 'disabled' is NOT in my volcabulary.
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 EmptyTue 15 Jul - 5:00

Snapdragon wrote:
Umm, thinking I might get onto Warwick and Sony and try that Colleen, on second thoughts, no I won't, I got far too much pride and dignity, wouldn't lower myself. Like you girls, I prefer to fight my battles up front, face to face, so to speak, it beggars belief that women of my age and older would use that fact to score points, and what's worse, use any illnesses as leverage too, I would NEVER, EVER, in 10000 years use the fact I have one to do that, that tells you a lot about a person that does. I don't want anyone making allowances for me, in fact, get quite annoyed when they do, I just want to be treated like a fit person the same as the rest of you, 'disabled' is NOT in my volcabulary.

Funny you should say that Loki......Gummini uses her age and 'disability' as an answer and excuse for everthing.....like it redeems her behaviour......it just makes her worse......
There was nothing 'disabled' about her when I pointed Sebastien out to her in Dublin....she took off after him with smoke coming out of her wheels...Rebel looked at me and said 'God love her'....and she went to the stage every night to stand at his feet with the other creep....and WOULD NOT move for anyone......it's their duty you know to 'protect' Sebastien from anyone that they don't want to get near him.......They are his self-appointed bodygaurds they are obcessed with him...and I think they have sons older than him........if you ask me their biggest disability is their sick dirty minds because they lust after that young guy.........they must be older than his mother..... pale
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 EmptyTue 15 Jul - 8:04

Quote :
if you ask me their biggest disability is their sick dirty minds because they lust after that young guy.........they must be older than his mother.....pale

Eeeewwww, (need an upchucking avitar Bridge)

Now you done gone and put me off my tea affraid , and it was a nice fresh Bass that Mr. Snapdragon caught for me, what on earth am I gonna tell him Question
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 EmptyTue 15 Jul - 12:54

Snapdragon wrote:
Quote :
if you ask me their biggest disability is their sick dirty minds because they lust after that young guy.........they must be older than his mother.....pale

Now you done gone and put me off my tea affraid , and it was a nice fresh Bass that Mr. Snapdragon caught for me, what on earth am I gonna tell him Question

lol!
well whatever you do don't tell him what's put you off or he won't be eating either pale .....an awful waste of the poor fishys life don't you think..... Sad
I hope you are joking about the whingey Sad ,whiney Sad phone calls to Mr.'Sony BMG'.......I called him....but not to whinge or whine......just to set him straight......and came to the conclusion that the guy knows nothing about that forum or what goes on on it......and to give him a little break I think he was caught between a rock and a hard place...the damage was already done and he couldn't be seen to over-ride that *****r Lou99 and make her look like a bigger fool than she is.......he had to back her up.......even tho' he hadn't a clue what was going on....I think he may have been crying when I hung up on him...... Rolling Eyes but maybe I'm giving him too much credit scratch .......it's just so hard to believe that not one of them had an ounce of integrity Suspect ....... No No oh well.....who cares.... Very Happy zen
I'm off to snuggle up with Mr. Colleen I love you on the sofa and watch the movie 'Blood Diamond'....I hear its very good and we've been out all day so it's time to relax...... IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 422839 Talk to you later
Back to top Go down
oscarkris
American Divesline!
American Divesline!
oscarkris

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 EmptyWed 16 Jul - 3:09

irish colleen wrote:
Snapdragon wrote:
Quote :

lol!
well whatever you do don't tell him what's put you off or he won't be eating either pale .....an awful waste of the poor fishys life don't you think..... Sad
I hope you are joking about the whingey Sad ,whiney Sad phone calls to Mr.'Sony BMG'.......I called him....but not to whinge or whine......just to set him straight......and came to the conclusion that the guy knows nothing about that forum or what goes on on it......and to give him a little break I think he was caught between a rock and a hard place...the damage was already done and he couldn't be seen to over-ride that *****r Lou99 and make her look like a bigger fool than she is.......he had to back her up.......even tho' he hadn't a clue what was going on....I think he may have been crying when I hung up on him...... Rolling Eyes but maybe I'm giving him too much credit scratch .......it's just so hard to believe that not one of them had an ounce of integrity Suspect ....... No No oh well.....who cares.... Very Happy zen
I'm off to snuggle up with Mr. Colleen I love you on the sofa and watch the movie 'Blood Diamond'....I hear its very good and we've been out all day so it's time to relax...... IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 422839 Talk to you later

sounds like a perfect night in col enjoy with mr colleen
nothing better the snuggling on the lounge together Very Happy
lucky women Very Happy I love you I love you

Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Jul - 12:01

Gawd,

They are falling over themselves on the OF to reply to the post supposed to have come from Urs, personally I don't believe it was him, I never posted in the B'day thread for him, and won't in there either, as I don't believe he visits the OF now, just posted the collages I posted in here.

Hellooooo people, wake up, they guys are NFI (not fecking interested) and who can blame them, the few have ruined it for the majority, unfortunately Sad
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Jul - 12:06

Snapdragon wrote:
Gawd,

They are falling over themselves on the OF to reply to the post supposed to have come from Urs, personally I don't believe it was him, I never posted in the B'day thread for him, and won't in there either, as I don't believe he visits the OF now, just posted the collages I posted in here.

Hellooooo people, wake up, they guys are NFI (not fecking interested) and who can blame them, the few have ruined it for the majority, unfortunately Sad

I'm away to look at his archived posts, like you've recommended, SD....
I bow to your greater wisdom on this one, I think.
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 EmptySat 2 Aug - 13:32

Quote :
Sorry to hear you are giving up the modding hat Wilma but you have to do what you feel is best for you. I know how stressful the job can be and I am grateful to all of you girls who volunteer their time to make this forum a better place.

Thanks!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Now Moeby D.....here's an idea... Idea why don't you leave and make the forum an even better place..... Very Happy and take the rest of the nuts with you.....ie.....Humpily,Cheeeeeze,Gummini,the twisted sisters from Sebs pics,the mods...lou99......etc,etc.... Wink
The forum would probably trive again....and the smell of bull-shit would be gone.... wiz Very Happy
I'm off out to the real world.....with real people.....see ya... Wink

Have fun playing with your pictures y'all......allll by yourselves.... Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Aug - 1:09

Oh dear Colleen,

They might actually think you care about them lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Aug - 12:11

The OTHER SIDE is on a go slow tonight. It took nearly 5 mins to get into the web site. I had to sign in, yet again and each time I wanted a new thread it again took several minutes to get thru. Gave up in the end, am not THAT interested.
I feel quite convinced its Wilma, going out in a storm lol!

Vera
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Aug - 12:33

GRANNIEVERA wrote:
The OTHER SIDE is on a go slow tonight. It took nearly 5 mins to get into the web site. I had to sign in, yet again and each time I wanted a new thread it again took several minutes to get thru. Gave up in the end, am not THAT interested.
I feel quite convinced its Wilma, going out in a storm lol!

Vera

I can't get in at all, bummer as I want to change my siggy pan pan pan pan pan
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Aug - 13:37

Oh Loki, change your siggie...what are you up to Twisted Evil ...will watch for it lol!
Vera
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Aug - 14:04

GRANNIEVERA wrote:
Oh Loki, change your siggie...what are you up to Twisted Evil ...will watch for it lol!
Vera

Nothing drastic Vera, just fancied a change, so made this :

IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 DAIlDivo

Also using it on my friends forum Life & Spirit Very Happy

Loki
xx
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Aug - 23:14

Now Loki, I hope you have made QUITE SURE that your new Siggie on the "other site" comply with the strict rules and regulations regarding size? If not, be assured, you will receive a reprimand Evil or Very Mad
Vera
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Aug - 3:35

GRANNIEVERA wrote:
Now Loki, I hope you have made QUITE SURE that your new Siggie on the "other site" comply with the strict rules and regulations regarding size? If not, be assured, you will receive a reprimand Evil or Very Mad
Vera

Um, do I look like I am bovvered?? NO !!, at least it will be a slap for ACTUALLY doing something wrong, what a refreshing change lol! lol! lol!

Incidently, I lifted the block from THEIR forum, so if it's wrong, they can just slap themselves upside the head and not me for a change Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Janet ME
Irish Bar customer 3
Irish Bar customer 3

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Aug - 6:21

OldAge, I decided, is a gift.

I am now, probably for the first time in my
life,the person I have always wanted to be. Oh, not my body! I sometime despair over my body, the wrinkles, the baggy eyes, and the sagging butt. And often I am taken aback by the old person that lives in my mirror, but I don't agonize over those things for long.

I would never trade my amazing friends, my wonderful life, my loving family for less gray hair or a flatter
belly. As I've aged, I've become more kind to myself, and less critical of myself. I've become my own friend.

I don't chide myself
for eating that extra cookie, or for not making my bed, or for buying that silly cement gecko that I didn't need, but looks so avante garde on my patio. I am entitled to a treat, to be messy,to be extravagant.

I have seen too many dear friends leave this world too soon; before they understood the great freedom that comes with aging.

Whose business is it if I choose to read or play on the computer until
4 AM and sleep until noon?

I will dance with
myself to those wonderful tunes of the 60 & 70's, and if I, at the same time, wish to weep over a lost love ... I will.

I will walk the beach in a swim suit that is stretched over a bulging body, and will
dive into the waves with abandon if I choose to, despite the pitying glances from the jet set they, too, will get old.

I know I am sometimes forgetful. But there again, some of life is just as
well forgotten. And I eventually remember the important things, I think!

Sure, over the years my heart has been
broken. How can your heart not break when you lose a loved one, or when a child suffers, or even when somebody's beloved pet gets hit by a car? But broken hearts are what give us strength and understanding and compassion. A heart never broken is pristine and sterile and will never know the joy of being imperfect.

I am so blessed to have lived long enough to have my hair turning gray, and to
have my youthful laughs be forever etched into deep grooves on my face. So many have never laughed, and so many have died before their hair could turn silver.

As you get
older, it is easier to be positive. You care less about what other people think. I don't question myself anymore. I've even earned the right to be wrong.

So, to answer your question, I like being old. It has set me free.
I like the person I have become. I am not going to live forever, but while I am still here, I will not waste time lamenting what could have been, or worrying about what will be. And I shall eat dessert every single day. (If I feel like it)

MAY OUR
FRIENDSHIP NEVER COME APART ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S STRAIGHT FROM THE HEART!
MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE A RAINBOW OF SMILES ON YOUR FACE AND IN
YOUR HEART FOREVER AND EVER!

FRIENDS FOREVER!
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Aug - 7:04

Oh my dear Janet. You have no idea how very apt your words are. Every one pf them applies to me, although I still feel a touch of guilt if I am not "up and doing" by 9am, having showered and dressed.

I STILL mourn by beloved DOL and will to the end of my years and they are well and truly numbered now. Death no longer worries me because when I go iI will be with the man I loved for so long.

Oh dear Janet, we must, as you say, be SO VERY THANKFUL for all we still have. This is a happy web site (unlike the "other one") and for that I am so thankful.
The humour is wonderful and lifts me up and for that I too am thankful for REAL FRIENDS. Thank you for posting your message

Hugs to you all
Vera
Back to top Go down
Janet ME
Irish Bar customer 3
Irish Bar customer 3

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Aug - 7:54

GRANNIEVERA wrote:
Oh my dear Janet. You have no idea how very apt your words are. Every one pf them applies to me, although I still feel a touch of guilt if I am not "up and doing" by 9am, having showered and dressed.

I STILL mourn by beloved DOL and will to the end of my years and they are well and truly numbered now. Death no longer worries me because when I go iI will be with the man I loved for so long.

Oh dear Janet, we must, as you say, be SO VERY THANKFUL for all we still have. This is a happy web site (unlike the "other one") and for that I am so thankful.
The humour is wonderful and lifts me up and for that I too am thankful for REAL FRIENDS. Thank you for posting your message

Hugs to you all
Vera

You are welcome Vera. When I read this it reminded me of my own mother. She was a widow at age 45 and raised 3 daughters by herself. As she got older these words would apply to her. Now that I am getting older I see myself in this message. Family and friends are the most important things in my life. My husband stresses out on the littlest things and I just tell him to chill out, things could be worse. His family isn't close and mine is. One day they will realise what they have missed out on.
We have our 34th anniversary this month and I can't imagine life without him. I'm sure Bob is looking down on you and smiling.

xo
Janet
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Aug - 13:34

Snapdragon wrote:
Oh dear Colleen,

They might actually think you care about them lol! lol! lol! lol!

I don't think any Siren/Uber....whatever.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes that we came across in Dublin were left in any doubt how I felt about them....... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil wouldn't you agree.... Wink and I never said a word.....was it the 'Look'....... Laughing pan just goes to show you ....Looks don't kill....... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Aug - 14:27

Well now Colleen, let me think back to Dublin scratch scratch scratch scratch , yes, it's all coming back to me now, I did see that 'look' but thankfully it wasn't aimed in my direction, though I did see the recipients appear to um, 'squirm' might just be the word I am looking for here I think.

cup
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Oct - 13:53

Well, I expect the pics of the guys at Stringfellows Nightclub came as a bit of a REALITY CHECK for certain people, which just goes to prove the guys are NOT Gods, they are as human as the rest of us, with all the faults that that can entail.

Yes, even I know the Oors is less than perfect, he is like every other male and doubtless can be just as irritating as the rest of them too and that thought is quite comforting in a way, lol.
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 EmptySat 3 Jan - 4:54

That article on the OF where david refers to the stalkers and Jaqueline49 spoke out, just found it in media, and yes, it is still locked, however, the last post before they locked it is very interesting, in that the Mods locked it right after this post, where, surprise, surprise, the poster thinks David really doesn't mind the stalker, though it should be stalkers, and of course he minds, what self respecting bloke wouldn't?

Quote :

What a hilarious article IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 Laugh IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 Laugh Thanks for putting it here, Barb.

I like that journalist's sense of humor. That last line about pulling Pavarotti's pants... IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 Laugh IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 Laugh IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 Laugh But I must say that I don't find it funny when a fan really tried to pull off Carlos' pants. That's so disrespectful and humiliating IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 Sad

Luckily most of Il Divo fans know better where to draw the lines. I love to read how David describes the majority of fans. He seems affectionate toward us - thanks David IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 Biggrin

I also think he doesn't really mind the hotel stalker, as long as the
fans keep it respectful and don't do anything more than just come
baring gifts.
(Why do I have a mental image of the Three Kings come baring gifts for baby Jesus?) IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 Laugh IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 Laugh IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 Laugh

Of COURSE HE/THEY mind, but what can they do? and surely, stalking is far worse than some nutjob trying to debag Carlos? (well it is FAR worse in my book)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

IL DIVO : Reality Check
Page 3 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next