Bienvenue sur la Divesline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cinema Paradiso......

Go down 
+5
Irish Rebel
Bridge
Sidney
Corinne
vivi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sidney
American Divesline!
American Divesline!

Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Oct - 5:30

I loved the Star Wars movies! Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_eek Especially the first 3, but not so much the last 3.
BUT, just recently while I was up at the Lake by myself, I went to the video store. I had never seen a "Harry Potter" movie, but I had heard many people really liked them. So, I bought the 5 that are out on DVD. Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_redface Actually, I bought used ones so I only paid about $5.00 for each one. Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_wink One week-end I had a little "Harry Potter" marathon by myself and I have to say I really liked them. Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_biggrin They are not usually my kind of movie, but I found myself very caught up in them. Just the imagination of the writer, J.K. Rowling was amazing to me. I watched a special on TV about her and her life and it was so interesting. I heard the books are even better, but I wouldn't go that far as to read the books. Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Oct - 11:05

Can't say as I have read the books or watched any of the films from start to finish Sidney, I do like Alan Rickman though Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 772467 Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 419233
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Oct - 1:29

Dark Angel wrote:
Can't say as I have read the books or watched any of the films from start to finish Sidney, I do like Alan Rickman though Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 772467 Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 419233

I looooove Alan Rickman. He has a voice like finely carved oak. I could listen to him for hours Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Herz
He was wonderful in "Sense and Sensibility" as Colonel Brandon ..... deep sigh...............

Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Oct - 6:09

Sidney wrote:
I loved the Star Wars movies! Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_eek Especially the first 3, but not so much the last 3.
BUT, just recently while I was up at the Lake by myself, I went to the video store. I had never seen a "Harry Potter" movie, but I had heard many people really liked them. So, I bought the 5 that are out on DVD. Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_redface Actually, I bought used ones so I only paid about $5.00 for each one. Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_wink One week-end I had a little "Harry Potter" marathon by myself and I have to say I really liked them. Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_biggrin They are not usually my kind of movie, but I found myself very caught up in them. Just the imagination of the writer, J.K. Rowling was amazing to me. I watched a special on TV about her and her life and it was so interesting. I heard the books are even better, but I wouldn't go that far as to read the books. Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes

I read the first few editions of Harry Potter to my son...I think he was about 8 or so when they came out.... scratch he liked me to read and do different voices for different characters......his favourite voice was Hagrid.... lol! lol! I'd go up and lie on his bed with him at bedtime saying I was only reading a few pages....but I'd end up reading the whole chapter.... Laughing as he got older he read them himself....and I lost intrest in them... Sleep saw one or two of the movies when the kids got them as presents.....enjoyed what I read tho'........probably because he enjoyed it so much...he'd be lost in it wiz and the coolest thing for him as a big fan was that he had a scar on his forehead like Harry where he fell off the sofa onto the fireplace when he was 2 years old.... affraid just above the scar in his eyebrow where he fell on the coffee table...when he was 1 1/2...... Rolling Eyes No just below the other scar in his head where his sister accidentally hit him on the head with her Dads golf club because she didn't know he was behind her...... pale vlan Just as well Mr. C. was there for all these events because I would get almost hysterical and weak with the sight of my child covered in blood..... affraid pale vlan could never have been a nurse..... No pale
Anyway Sidney....the books are better than the movies..... Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 3916 and J.K. Rowling has to be admired for the success she achieved through her wonderful imagination... Cool
Speaking of Harry Potter.....did you know that Janey Mad Mod compered me and Reb to the Harry Potter stories....... Very Happy apparently Reb was Harry Potter and I was Voldemort...... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes you know....the evil one.... wiz really Very Happy I thought to myself..... scratch What was evil about me.... ;k or does she just see anyone who's smarter than her and sees through her like a pane of glass .... Very Happy as evil.... Wink The only way this dimwit could better me and 'deal' with me was to get my account deleted.... wiz this fool was no match for me and well she knew it.... Twisted Evil Makes me wonder how she sees herself when she looks in the mirror through her 'rose tinted glasses'........ does she see what we see.... clown Wink
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Oct - 11:26

Quote :
apparently Reb was Harry Potter and I was Voldemort...... Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes you know....the evil one.... Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 419233

Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 LolCinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 LolCinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Lol

Now that is just too funny Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Oct - 15:41

Sidney I have read all the Harry Potter books and agree, the books are better than the movies, though I loved all the movies too, the casting was spot on.

Colleen you are so right, Admin/Mods on the OF are scared of anyone who is smarter than they are....so it's easier to wipe us all out than to be able to deal with a higher intelligence who is on to their shit.
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Oct - 1:36

irish colleen wrote:
[q
Speaking of Harry Potter.....did you know that Janey Mad Mod compered me and Reb to the Harry Potter stories....... Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_biggrin apparently Reb was Harry Potter and I was Voldemort...... Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes you know....the evil one.... Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 419233 really Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_biggrin I thought to myself..... Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_scratch What was evil about me.... Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 219687 or does she just see anyone who's smarter than her and sees through her like a pane of glass .... Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_biggrin as evil.... Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_wink The only way this dimwit could better me and 'deal' with me was to get my account deleted.... Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 419233 this fool was no match for me and well she knew it.... Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_twisted Makes me wonder how she sees herself when she looks in the mirror through her 'rose tinted glasses'........ does she see what we see.... Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_clown Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_wink

Yep........that's the truth. I didn't know much about Harry Potter so had to ask Coll who Voldemort was Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_scratch
I didn't get it..Coll and me said the same things on the OF but there was a difference being made Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes To be honest..... I thought that I was more "forthright" in my posts Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Suspect
Coll had warned me about janey from the beginning...she felt that she wasn't being honest and truthful with me.....trying to play me for a fool Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Suspect Turns out, Coll was right Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_wink
Janey was saying one thing to me and doing another thing behind our backs. She even defended Chez and Gemini's stalking behaviour. Alarms bells went off like air raid sirens Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_pale I should have twigged when I witnessed Fuschias behaviour (plus entourage) in Dublin and knew that Fuschia was a bosom pal of Janey Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes The dirt and sleaze that went on was horrendous. We couldn't believe it!! There's one thing about us....we stand up and be counted. Double dealing and playing two sides is alien to us.
Thank GOD for Sheena Mod. She contacted us and I spoke with her on the phone. I was horrified and disgusted when she told me what was going on with the mods trying to destroy the Irish Bar Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_pale
The OF is a true reflection of what moderates it....... Sleaze, mental instability and a thin veneer of respectability. It makes me sick Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Kopfschuettel
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Oct - 2:04

But back to the real reason as to why this lovely thread exists Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Clips from one of my favourite movies and one of the greatest actresses of all time.......
The One....The Only..... Miss Bette Davis!!!

Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Oct - 4:54

Now there's a woman who NEVER needed to say anything, her eyes said it all, without her even opening her mouth Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 405423
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Oct - 0:39

Well.......... Its coming up on Hallowe'en Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_cheers
Its the time when the TV channels start showing horror movies Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes
Its a genre I never pay much heed to in todays modern cinema but I remember the films I used to watch as a child.
My Dad would let us stay up late, on a Friday night, and give us fish and chips while we watched Boris Karloff and Bela Lugosi Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_pale My Mum used to crack-up because we wouldn't go to bed, we were so scared Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Affraid
Do you know what my Dad used to do? We'd be lying in bed and he used to creep up the stairs and scratch the bedroom doors. He would even get the broom....put a sheet over it..... push it through the bedroom doorways and go "Whoooo....Whoooo" Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_lol We'd be screaming the house down (but lovin' it) Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_twisted
My Mum used to kill him!! Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_lol
So...in tribute to those classic days of "The Mummy" Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_cool

Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Oct - 3:45

Oh Reb-- you made me have a good laugh over that one- as for horror movies-- my older brothers absolutely ruined me with Dracula-- I slept for months with blue jeans wrapped around my neck-- (my pre-teen mind rationalized a vampire couldn't bite thru denim) We raised Dobermans and one night I awoke to one of the Dobbies looking into my window with great pointy ears-- that completely did me in Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_lol Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_lol Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_lol

Then came the Exorcist that my brother insisted that I watch while my parents weren't home! To this day when I see this smiley Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 33371 I think of that dang movie! Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Lol Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Lol As I grew up-- loved reading romantic versions of vamps and werefolk-- and can occasionally watch a scary movie-- well, jumpy as the Devil-- LOL-- just ask Mr. B-- he prefers not to watch them with me-- I jump and scream way too easy-- makes for great amusement- given my personality and size!

Colleen-- loved the story of your mini with the Harry potter scar-- loved the books too--Sidney well worth the read Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

ok-- all the yager for my lil clip-- 1st horror movie I ever enjoyed-- watched as a teen- The lost boys-

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Oct - 12:31

Ree wrote:
Oh Reb-- you made me have a good laugh over that one- as for horror movies-- my older brothers absolutely ruined me with Dracula-- I slept for months with blue jeans wrapped around my neck-- (my pre-teen mind rationalized a vampire couldn't bite thru denim) We raised Dobermans and one night I awoke to one of the Dobbies looking into my window with great pointy ears-- that completely did me in Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_lol Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_lol Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_lol

Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Lol Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Lol Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Lol Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Lol

Do you remember when "Salems Lot" came out? The scene where the brother comes back....floating outside the other brothers bedroom, scratching the window? Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Affraid
I was terrified going to bed every night for months after that.....your doberman story reminds me of that Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_lol Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_lol

Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Oct - 14:02

Irish Rebel wrote:

Do you remember when "Salems Lot" came out? The scene where the brother comes back....floating outside the other brothers bedroom, scratching the window? Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Affraid
I was terrified going to bed every night for months after that.....your doberman story reminds me of that

Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Affraid Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Affraid Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Affraid Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Affraid thats horrific!! what's that, a TV show? a movie? never watched it!
Back to top Go down
https://divesline2.exprimetoi.net
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Oct - 0:40

Bridge wrote:
Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Affraid Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Affraid Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Affraid Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Affraid thats horrific!! what's that, a TV show? a movie? never watched it!

It was a TV show, Bridie.......and James Mason was in it Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_eek One of the greatest actors in cinema Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_eek
This terrified me every week.....and everyone else, it seemed Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_pale
I swear to GOD.....I went to bed every night with rosary beads and holy water Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_lol Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_lol Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_lol
Especially after THIS bit Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Affraid Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Affraid Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Affraid

Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Oct - 15:23

Good evening one and all.... cheers I see we are talking scary movies.....WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....... Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Zombie2
Well when I was a kid now and again me and my lil' brother and 2 lil' sisters were allowed to stay up to watch a creepy movie.....usually Frankenstein,The Mummy or Dracula.....now this was a biiiig deal for us.... Cool even tho' we were half terrified just by the opening credits Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Couchcouple Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Scared so the mood would be set in the living room....lights off....so there was just the light from the TV and the fire in the fire place....and of course my older brothers would be there just waiting.....patiently.....for the right moment to frighten the life out of us......... affraid one time my brother appeared in the corner with a torch lighting under his chin What a Face .....me affraid my sisters affraid affraid and my lil' brother affraid My Mam gave him a right earful for nearly giving us kids a heart attack.... hhz
Anyway the one who scared me the most was Dracula... pale the reasoning behind this was....I knew I would recognise Frankenstein or the Mummy if I saw them...Frankenstein by his shoes....(how awful were they... Rolling Eyes) and the Mummy by the bandages and his 2 arms sticking out in front of him....but you never knew who was a vampire until they smiled and they only smiled when they were about to take a chunk out of your neck.......Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Vampire-smiley-10 plus.....they could fly and get in your bedroom window even when it was shut.... confused Shocked pale veeery scary thought.... affraid When we met Christopher Lee last year I told him how he had scared the living daylights out of me as a child.....he just laughed his head off and said a job well done then.... lol! lol! so here he is in all his glory with his old adversary Peter Cushing....who alway managed to put the wooden stake through his heart and save the day.....until the next time.... affraid 'Velcome to Trannnnnnnsylvania......muuuuwaaahahahahahaha !!!!!!!'

pale affraid vlan
sweet dreams y'all...... Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Oct - 1:36

irish colleen wrote:
Good evening one and all.... Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_cheers I see we are talking scary movies.....WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....... Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Zombie2

........................even tho' we were half terrified just by the opening credits Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Couchcouple Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Scared

LOVE those emoticons, Coll Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Lol Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Lol Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Lol

Rushing out here to get the mini's to the cinema.......but I'll be laughing all day at the vision of Colleen traipsing around with two oranges in her bra and her sisters good dress trailing in the mud Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Lol Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Lol Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Lol Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Lol
The things we did as children.........my Mum once put a black bin-liner on me, pinned envelopes on it and I was "Blackmail" Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_lol
She dressed my youngest brother as a detective and stuck twigs and leaves all over him. He was "Special Branch" Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 521941
Great imagination, my Mum......Easy to see why she was such a great nursery school teacher Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_wink

Coll........I remember you saying to Christopher Lee about him scaring you as a child. He was lovely.... a really charming gentleman Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Herz I didn't notice any pointy teeth when he was sipping his guinness Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_twisted
Right......off to get these three ready..........see youse later!! Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 776861
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Nov - 4:32

Here's something to scare the bejaysus out of you....and Il Divo Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_pale

"I'm your number one fan.....God, I love you!"

Sound familiar? Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_eek

RUN IL DIVO........RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Nov - 4:41

"What do you mean the tour is over? Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Suspect You said it would be for eighteen months Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Suspect ..............YOU'VE ONLY BEEN TOURING FOR TEN!!!" Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 553918

Lads.......... If you see women sitting in the first few rows of a concert holding planks of wood and hammers, be afraid.........be very afraid......

Last edited by Irish Rebel on Tue 24 Nov - 7:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Nov - 5:26

Gawd Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Affraid Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Affraid Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Affraid

I remember that film, if only for its horrific simplicity, it has to be one of the most scary films I have EVER seen, because it could actually happen.

And this from someone who loves horror movies (at least then you know it fantasy-well mostly)
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Nov - 5:57

You're right Loki...I think the scariest thing about that movie is that it could happen and there are people out there who are like that......very disturbed individuals.... Shocked now don't ask me why Very Happy .....but every time I see that movie Chezz,Gemini,MoeD,Hazel,Fuschia,Maybe,Butternut,Humphrey,Esje,Sebsbullybaby and many more....to many to mention.... Rolling Eyes come into my head.....and now that's scary affraid (shudder....!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Nov - 4:07

irish colleen wrote:
You're right Loki...I think the scariest thing about that movie is that it could happen and there are people out there who are like that......very disturbed individuals.... Shocked now don't ask me why Very Happy .....but every time I see that movie Chezz,Gemini,MoeD,Hazel,Fuschia,Maybe,Butternut,Humphrey,Esje,Sebsbullybaby and many more....to many to mention.... Rolling Eyes come into my head.....and now that's scary affraid (shudder....!!!!!)

Why do you think Urs spends so much time training in the gym? Not that it would be hard to out-run that lot ........
UNLESS THEY CALL IN SUPERFAN "FAN-TASTIC" !!

She can hit speeds of .5 miles per day. She could go faster but has to stop at every bakery she passes Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_scratch

Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Fat
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Nov - 11:03

Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Affraid Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Affraid
Imagine that bringing down a divo and landing on him, poor sod would be squished Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 901261
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Nov - 13:00

Dark Angel wrote:
Imagine that bringing down a divo and landing on him, poor sod would be squished Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 901261

Didn't you know, Loki!!? Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_eek
FAN-TASTIC managed to make it into The Oors's hotel room and pin him to the bed!!!
Thats why the tour has been interrupted......due to a collaped lung and severe trauma.................. Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Kopfschuettel

Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 FatLadySkinnyGuy
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Nov - 13:07

Irish Rebel wrote:
Dark Angel wrote:

Didn't you know, Loki!!? Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_eek
FAN-TASTIC managed to make it into The Oors's hotel room and pin him to the bed!!!
Thats why the tour has been interrupted......due to a collaped lung and severe trauma.................. Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Kopfschuettel

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
That poor fella.......... pale I thnk I recognise her.... Suspect shk so that's where she gets the money to go on tour with ID.....she's a part time model..... Wink
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Nov - 13:24

irish colleen wrote:
That poor fella.......... pale I think I recognise her.... Suspect shk
So that's where she gets the money to go on tour with ID.....she's a part time model..... Wink

Yep!! She models Pork Pies Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Nov - 13:35

Irish Rebel wrote:
irish colleen wrote:
That poor fella.......... pale I think I recognise her.... Suspect shk
So that's where she gets the money to go on tour with ID.....she's a part time model..... Wink

Yep!! She models Pork Pies Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

I have to say....fair play to that fella for letting her lie on him cup .....most men wouldn't...even for a joke.... Shocked wonder is he still alive.... Shocked scratch that's what I call a game of squash.... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Nov - 13:38

irish colleen wrote:

That poor fella.......... pale I thnk I recognise her.... Suspect shk so that's where she gets the money to go on tour with ID.....she's a part time model..... Wink

Meant to say........ Its Butternut Squash Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_pale
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Nov - 13:59

Awwwww, poor Ooors,

Errrm, do you think I should vollunteer to 're-inflate' his squished bits for him, like the good 'lil' UBER I am Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_scratch Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Lol Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_twisted Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 488661 Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_redface Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_redface Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Nov - 14:22

Dark Angel wrote:
Awwwww, poor Ooors,

Errrm, do you think I should vollunteer to 're-inflate' his squished bits for him, like the good 'lil' UBER I am Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_scratch Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Lol Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_twisted Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 488661 Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_redface Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_redface Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_redface

Loki....... Being the good Irish Catholic that I am, I would NEVER say anything like...."Go ahead but which part do you blow into?"!
May God forgive me Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_redface
I'm off to the confessional...............
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Nov - 1:55

Irish Rebel wrote:
Dark Angel wrote:
Awwwww, poor Ooors,

Loki....... Being the good Irish Catholic that I am, I would NEVER say anything like...."Go ahead but which part do you blow into?"!
May God forgive me Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Icon_redface
I'm off to the confessional...............

Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Lol Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Lol Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Lol Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Lol

Good enough for yew, and I sooooo not telling Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 772467 Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 772467 Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 772467 Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 772467
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cinema Paradiso......
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bienvenue sur la Divesline :: Free Open IRISH BAR-
Jump to: