Bienvenue sur la Divesline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New members Welcome to the Original, Old Irish Bar.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

New members Welcome to the Original, Old Irish Bar. Empty
PostSubject: New members Welcome to the Original, Old Irish Bar.   New members Welcome to the Original, Old Irish Bar. EmptySat 16 Apr - 1:12

Greetings,

Please feel free to introduce yourself here and perhaps tell us a little about yourself sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
sandra

PostSubject: Re: New members Welcome to the Original, Old Irish Bar.   New members Welcome to the Original, Old Irish Bar. EmptySun 7 Aug - 10:58

flower Hi all,
Hope I'm doing this right!!! Not used to doing things like this.
I',m Sandra and I'm Irish through and through. Born and raised in Dublin. I',m a huge fan of the boys. It's fantastic to find a site for Irish divas!! Only found out about it thanks to Divaree. Thanks so much for that. Am so fed up with the official Il Divo site, seems to cater to fans from all other countries except little old Eire!!!
I work for the good old HSE in the Xray department of a busy Dublin hospital, am living just off the South Circular Road in Dublin city, very near the city centre. None of my mates are Il Divo fans so I don't have any chance to rave about them to anyone. Was wondering if any Irish fans have their tickets yet. Am getting very anxious now. Think its very unfair that the rest of the world got theirs first especially as the concert is in Ireland!!! I plan on travelling to Bray by DART. It there anyone travelling that way? Would love to meet up any maybe travel there together. It would be great to meet some of my fellow Divas.(don't have to be Irish ones but that would be great too).
Looking forward to hearing from some of you.
Dark Angel wrote:
Greetings,

Please feel free to introduce yourself here and perhaps tell us a little about yourself sunny
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: New members Welcome to the Original, Old Irish Bar.   New members Welcome to the Original, Old Irish Bar. EmptySun 7 Aug - 12:41

Welcome Sandra,

You may rave away if you feel so inclined, we won't mind, as to the OF, not been on it for a while, more important things to do wx
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: New members Welcome to the Original, Old Irish Bar.   New members Welcome to the Original, Old Irish Bar. EmptySun 7 Aug - 12:46

Hey Sandra and welcome to our little world Cool Cool

I am also known as Diva ree- but here I am just Ree Wink Glad you found us. I am one of US gals that post here- we hope that you like it and come often. As you know, we enjoy a good bit of teasing and take nothing serious including Il Divo. Laughing

So, you are an xray tech. My mom was one for 40+ yrs till she retired, so I grew up playing around the old dark rooms and the exam rooms, and even accidentally locked myself in the morgue one time, (it was next to radiology) Embarassed but that is another story all together Laughing

Again-- WELCOME!!! pompom pompom pompom

Ree
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New members Welcome to the Original, Old Irish Bar.   New members Welcome to the Original, Old Irish Bar. EmptySun 7 Aug - 13:06

hello Sandra

You're welcome in our forum, but please, take a wee moment to read the main rules Very Happy
if there's any problem, feel free to ask our Supa Mod Loki (Dark Angel) or myself, and we'll try to sort things out!

So you're going to Kilruddery for the both concerts? or just one? I don't want to be nosy, you know Very Happy
have you read the topic about that event, and the debate about the flag? It would be interesting to have your opinion.

see ya later!

Back to top Go down
https://divesline2.exprimetoi.net
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: New members Welcome to the Original, Old Irish Bar.   New members Welcome to the Original, Old Irish Bar. EmptySun 7 Aug - 15:43

sandra wrote:
flower Hi all,
Hope I'm doing this right!!! Not used to doing things like this.
I',m Sandra and I'm Irish through and through. Born and raised in Dublin. I',m a huge fan of the boys. It's fantastic to find a site for Irish divas!! Only found out about it thanks to Divaree. Thanks so much for that. Am so fed up with the official Il Divo site, seems to cater to fans from all other countries except little old Eire!!!
I work for the good old HSE in the Xray department of a busy Dublin hospital, am living just off the South Circular Road in Dublin city, very near the city centre. None of my mates are Il Divo fans so I don't have any chance to rave about them to anyone. Was wondering if any Irish fans have their tickets yet. Am getting very anxious now. Think its very unfair that the rest of the world got theirs first especially as the concert is in Ireland!!! I plan on travelling to Bray by DART. It there anyone travelling that way? Would love to meet up any maybe travel there together. It would be great to meet some of my fellow Divas.(don't have to be Irish ones but that would be great too).
Looking forward to hearing from some of you.
Dark Angel wrote:
Greetings,

Hello there Sandra.. Wink
Welcome to our lil' Club.....I'm from Dublin too and am very familiar with the 'South Circular Road'....my hubby lived close to it...
So you are fed up with the OF and it's catering for all things bar our lovely Isle.....consider it an honour that nobody from here gets involved with that cess-pit/bag of cats......because believe me that's what it is...the reason we have our forum here is because we were houded off the OF by the 'Brits'.....I see Irene is trying to get all cosy with you....proceed with caution would be my advice...this is a fully paid up member of 'The Brit Clique'...bestest buddies with the worst of the worst there...maybe you and I can have a chin wag and I'll clue you in....we've been around for a loooong time and seen quite a bit where these 'Divas' are concerned....and they are best avoided.... Rolling Eyes especially if you're Irish.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New members Welcome to the Original, Old Irish Bar.   New members Welcome to the Original, Old Irish Bar. Empty

Back to top Go down

New members Welcome to the Original, Old Irish Bar.
Page 1 of 1