Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Il Divo in Ireland...again...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod


Messages : 3881
Date d'inscription : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Sat 20 Aug - 12:04

Irish Rebel wrote:
'Elloo laydeeeeees!
Just sitting here having a glass of Australian....................
See you when we get back vx
Oh yes pompom
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
ladyrygo
St Patrick's girl
St Patrick's girl


Messages : 68
Date d'inscription : 2010-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Sat 20 Aug - 12:41

Ree wrote:
Very pretty Patricia Cool Cool

have fun girls!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil be bad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Thanks Ree ! I made it thinking of all my friends who were there !

My friend kept texting me yesterday, she said Killruddery is a beautiful place ! She called me 5 times during the concert, the one i heard better was Carlos ! My friend has chosen not to attend the 2nd show this evening, she is visiting Ireland until next Wednesday, lucky her ! She is in Kilkenny today then Kenmare !

Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline


Messages : 3096
Date d'inscription : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Mon 22 Aug - 5:22

ladyrygo wrote:
Ree wrote:
Very pretty Patricia Cool Cool

have fun girls!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil be bad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Thanks Ree ! I made it thinking of all my friends who were there !

My friend kept texting me yesterday, she said Killruddery is a beautiful place ! She called me 5 times during the concert, the one i heard better was Carlos ! My friend has chosen not to attend the 2nd show this evening, she is visiting Ireland until next Wednesday, lucky her ! She is in Kilkenny today then Kenmare !


You friend will love Kilkenny Patricia....it's one of my favourite places here in Ireland...and lots of fun to be had there....glad she is making the most of her visit here to enjoy the country and not just flying in and out for a show...like the dimwits... clown
I've had a look over in LaLa Land and they are still gushing and having a 'post coital' cigerette..... lol! lol! seems they've all had 'virtual sex' over the weekend.....Irene was going to bed to recharge her batteries.... shk...I wonder was Il Divo land 'buzzing' last night... lol! 'yesssssss....yessssssss.....yesssssssss'.....later Ladies... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ladyrygo
St Patrick's girl
St Patrick's girl


Messages : 68
Date d'inscription : 2010-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Mon 22 Aug - 8:38

irish colleen wrote:

You friend will love Kilkenny Patricia....it's one of my favourite places here in Ireland...and lots of fun to be had there....glad she is making the most of her visit here to enjoy the country and not just flying in and out for a show...like the dimwits... clown

She is saying landscapes are wonderfull ! Today she is at the cliffs of Moher ! I can't wait to see her pics !

(She only has pics of Ireland, no Divo pics Very Happy It's true if you have seen one pic of the guys you've seen them all lol! and she didn't take any pics during the show )
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline


Messages : 3096
Date d'inscription : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Mon 22 Aug - 9:41

Quote :
It's true if you have seen one pic of the guys you've seen them all and she didn't take any pics during the show )

Shocked Shocked
Oh Patricia....Don't let the freaky Divas hear you say that...especially Nadia...emmmm... scratch better known as Sebbeke 19...something or other... scratch their pics mean everything to them... confused (WTF do they do with all those photos... confused ).....keep a different one in their knickers everyday or something... ;k
So your friend is at the Cliffs of Moher today...tell her to hold on tight to something....it's a loooooooong way down....if you speak to her tell her to take the boat and get the view from the sea...and the birds that live on the cliffs...I hope she gets nice weather....the weather is Dublin today is beautiful after the dirty cloud we had here at the weekend.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ladyrygo
St Patrick's girl
St Patrick's girl


Messages : 68
Date d'inscription : 2010-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Mon 22 Aug - 10:48

irish colleen wrote:
Quote :
It's true if you have seen one pic of the guys you've seen them all and she didn't take any pics during the show )

Shocked Shocked
Oh Patricia....Don't let the freaky Divas hear you say that...especially Nadia...emmmm... scratch better known as Sebbeke 19...something or other... scratch their pics mean everything to them... confused (WTF do they do with all those photos... confused ).....keep a different one in their knickers everyday or something... ;k

Oh well, if it makes them happy, why not ? [Only admins are allowed to see this image] Rolling Eyes

irish colleen wrote:
[So your friend is at the Cliffs of Moher today...tell her to hold on tight to something....it's a loooooooong way down....if you speak to her tell her to take the boat and get the view from the sea...and the birds that live on the cliffs...I hope she gets nice weather....the weather is Dublin today is beautiful after the dirty cloud we had here at the weekend.... Very Happy

Thanks for the advices but i am afraid she is back at the Bed and Breakfast now, or somewhere in a pub drinking a beer Laughing
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
avatar

Messages : 3881
Date d'inscription : 2008-06-17
Localisation : In my forest, where else?

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Thu 25 Aug - 13:53

I am sure your friend enjoyed herself immensely, the Irish are wonderful hosts as quite a few of us know from our visits there.

A more friendly, helpful nation, would be hard to find, bless them one and all cheers

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   

Back to top Go down
 
Il Divo in Ireland...again...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Similar topics
-
» Ireland 15 Australia 6
» Castlecove Pottery County Kerry Ireland
» Kerry Glass (Ireland)
» Kilrush Ceramics (Ireland)
» Tilgman Pottery Ireland

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bienvenue sur la Divesline :: Old Topics-
Jump to: