View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sidney
American Divesline!
American Divesline!

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Wed 22 Jun - 6:13

Ree........I looked for that video on YouTube, but I didn't find it! scratch
And those remarks coming from the biggest self-centered be-atch on the show. She is so full of herself, saying how she's the best and how wonderful she is. Also making so many negative remarks about the others and how she humiliated Ellis.
I'm sorry to say this, but I don't think Damian will win. BUT......he is winning the Fan Favorite. cheers
I hope you and Brian are voting for him!!!! Wink Laughing Laughing

Brenda, be safe. Sorry, I didn't hear about the riots. So many things going on here. I haven't been paying too much attention to the news in the lately! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Wed 22 Jun - 11:35

Sidney wrote:
Ree........I looked for that video on YouTube, but I didn't find it! scratch
And those remarks coming from the biggest self-centered be-atch on the show. She is so full of herself, saying how she's the best and how wonderful she is. Also making so many negative remarks about the others and how she humiliated Ellis.
I'm sorry to say this, but I don't think Damian will win. BUT......he is winning the Fan Favorite. cheers
I hope you and Brian are voting for him!!!! Wink Laughing Laughing

He is darlin indeed- I have enjoyed watching him, but I agree- I don't see him winning it either.

I think the boy with the dreds or the one with the nerdy glasses as winning- there are too many pretty girls there now, they have their gay characters and (I usually don't say this silent ) two fat girls- so they have their unusual characters already in place. I think they need another guy and I am really betting on the two I mentioned. Wink

I did vote for Damian and I agree-- I can't stand that be-atch that was talking most of the short clip- I will enjoy the day she goes buu bye!! Laughing Laughing Laughing and I agree-- I didn't care for her behavior with Ellis- I didn't care for Ellis- she was cute- but what a negative nancy!!
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Wed 6 Jul - 1:13

Ree wrote:
He is so cute-- Reminds me of Ireland everytime I hear him talk- I wanna come back!!!!! Cool Cool Cool Cool

...and we want you to come back too....along with Sidney!!!! cheers

Good morning all Very Happy Off shopping this morning. See you all later I love you
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Fri 8 Jul - 13:17

Don't forget to inform the baggage handlers and porters if Syney is on her way, plenty of overtime to be had with her luggage lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Mon 1 Aug - 15:09

I want to make one thing very clear.
There are to be NO union jacks at this concert. My advice is not to bring your flag here or you will be looking for trouble. Geddit?

Quote :
posted Yesterday, 04:48 AM

I
think just our National Flags would be better Poppy...but regios are a
possiblily for those who have them..like the Welsh and Scottish and
England flags or Union Jack? Airports are a good place to look!

Irene xx
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Tue 2 Aug - 4:21

Irish Rebel wrote:
There are to be NO union jacks at this concert. My advice is not to bring your flag here or you will be looking for trouble. Geddit?

Quote :

I

Irene xx

by the Hell Shocked Shocked affraid affraid if they dare to bring the Union Jack in Kilruddery's concert
then they couldn't leave Ireland... alive!! I can predict a big trouble... but maybe that's what they want!!
scratch That Irene amazes me... she said she's well educated, she's a teacher blablablahh... and post such a provocation...
no member of the band is engelish... so it's very different from the french fans... they have a reason to be proud (even if it's a bunch of nutties geek )
if they think they can behave like that without creating huge answer, they must be warned... qqr

[Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image]

la résignation est un suicide permanent
Back to top Go down
http://divesline2.exprimetoi.net
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Tue 2 Aug - 4:34

Bloody morons,

Ya wave yer national flag in your OWN country, not in any one elses, I wouldn't take a WELSH one to Ireland or Scotland, as for Ingerland, they don't deserve one anyway.

Union Jack? should be Union Crap lol!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Tue 2 Aug - 5:02

Bridge wrote:
Irish Rebel wrote:

Quote :

I

Irene xx

by the Hell Shocked Shocked affraid affraid if they dare to bring the Union Jack in Kilruddery's concert
then they couldn't leave Ireland... alive!! I can predict a big trouble... but maybe that's what they want!!
scratch That Irene amazes me... she said she's well educated, she's a teacher blablablahh... and post such a provocation...
no member of the band is engelish... so it's very different from the french fans... they have a reason to be proud (even if it's a bunch of nutties geek )
if they think they can behave like that without creating huge answer, they must be warned... qqr

Have to agree with you Bridge...that Irene woman is a stupid fool....I cannot believe she was a teacher of anything...but you have to remember with these types sometimes their arrogance over rides their intelligence....assuming they have any.... Very Happy ....ireland is not a great place to be waving your union jack....believe me....take this as sound advice....I'd hate to see you go home with it wrapped around your head....or worse.... Wink if these twits insist on hi-jacking every show these blokes do...especially here... Rolling Eyes have some respect and remember you are foreigners here...behave yourselves and leave your mob mentality at home...along with your snarling faces Very Happy

[Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Glitter Graphics

IF YOU'RE LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE IRISH...YOU'RE LUCKY ENOUGH ! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Tue 2 Aug - 5:36

Ignorance and I think a bit of nativity comes to mind when dealing with some of these women and this one is ring leader-

I don't think they are thinking about the actual audience in general but have the ME mentality!!! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! If you want your few minutes of fame- pay $$$$$$ and go to the meet and greet boom

I think they need to get over that view and look at the big picture- they are but one lil fish in a big pond and Il Divo doesn't give a flying feck about them Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy (except for the cash cows. MOOOOOO cw they are the important ones)

Well, house work to be done- working tonight- Sleep Sleep Sleep that is what I need to be doing Sleep Sleep Sleep

Be bad!!

Ree
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Tue 2 Aug - 13:09

Bridge wrote:

A teacher? Well, I'm a magician and if you don't believe me, watch me make those flags disappear up her arse if I even SMELL a union jack or its like.
The Irish Tricolour was BANNED by the british in the North of Ireland until 1998!!
Yes folks.....They made it illegal to fly the flag of our own nation in our own country and they replaced it with their own.

So see the bastards who plan on flying the british flag at a concert in my country....Go ahead and see where it gets you.............and see where said flag ends up.......
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Tue 2 Aug - 13:46

Irish Rebel wrote:

Yes folks.....They made it illegal to fly the flag of our own nation in our own country and they replaced it with their own.

So see the bastards who plan on flying the british flag at a concert in my country....Go ahead and see where it gets you.............and see where said flag ends up.......

well now the feckin eejits are warned... but maybe they are just perv', masochists...
they want a good old punch on the nose, and after that a flag-sandwich with no bread and no ham, just cloth ( me just create the recipe Very Happy )
if never it's not the case... they should forget absolutely the idea of UJ flag uhuh clown

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Tue 2 Aug - 14:02

Bridge wrote:
]
... but maybe they are just perv', masochists...

I think its more the case that they are shower of ignorant, arrogant perverts who should take a good, long hard look at what their country did here and mind their bloody manners!
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Tue 2 Aug - 14:28

Irish Rebel wrote:
I think its more the case that they are shower of ignorant, arrogant perverts who should take a good, long hard look at what their country did here and mind their bloody manners!
Now if the above wasn't so bloody tragic and true, I might even manage a laugh, manners? they wouldn't know manners if it slapped them upside the head every 10 minutes.

Back to top Go down
Mary
Divesline dela Pampa
Divesline dela Pampa

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Wed 3 Aug - 9:29

That is something that I simply don't understand.
Viewing from my side (another language, another hemisphere, and a faaaaaaaaaaar distance meassured in whatever measure system you use), it could be a mistake made by ignorance... Till those last posts I wasn't aware of all the history behind the flag. In fact, even if I saw it hundred of times, I knew not that it was called Union Jack... I had to google it.
(Again, I live downside the globe, with another language and our own history with English government.)
But people who lived in the very place, knows the history, knows all the situation that happened and happens even today... that is quite... "irresponsible" is not the word, but we can use it as a easy way.
You can have all the good will of the world, and try to change the meaning for another more possitive... but we all know that the real reason of these women is not that. I wonder if ever listended the old say: "If you're in Rome, do as Romans"

I remember maaaany years ago, in my birthtown (where you can find lots of Scottish and Irish, some English and a few Spaniards). an English man (who lives in history named "B-Londie"), after too many cups, he toasted for the Queen, the King, the Prince and all the Royal family. Even if there were side looks and some comments, nobody paid him any attention... till he started to talk about the Folklands, a veeery pointy subject. Everyone gets mad... and the poor man ended tied to the harbor (down it, looking the tide comming in), in direction to the islands (the town is "crossing the water", just opposite).
He didn't drown, I don't think the water gets up to his shoulders, but he left the town the same day and I'm very sure that he never spoke about the islands again.
Even today there is a sheet in the post where he was tied, it says something like "Here is where a Londoner learned manners" Laughing Laughing Laughing And it was a good warning if we didn't behave properly "Do you want to be a new Blondie?" my auntie used to say... and somehow, we learned manners too...
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Thu 4 Aug - 13:31

Excellent point Mary- and Reb-- I didn't know the history of the flag in Ireland either Embarassed Embarassed

Here our flag is very patriotic and we have certain rules set with it- but as for the Union jack- well, let's see, you have your Union jack boxers, your Union jack ripped t's ect. See, we are not big fans of the Union jack either since we booted the Ingerlish many many years ago.

Ree
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Thu 4 Aug - 13:49

It a stupid name for a flag anyway Twisted Evil

It supposed to represent part of each nations flag scratch

It booring, dull and out dated.

Back to top Go down
Sidney
American Divesline!
American Divesline!

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Sun 7 Aug - 11:21

My, my, my.........what else will they think of next. Rolling Eyes I guess they just sit around thinking (with whatever brains they have) of what to come up with next to grab attention. Wouldn't be surprised it they wore them like badges of honor. I hope they wind up wearing them up their asses!!!!!!!!!! pan
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Mon 8 Aug - 17:28

Mary wrote:
... till he started to talk about the Folklands, a veeery pointy subject. Everyone gets mad... and the poor man ended tied to the harbor (down it, looking the tide comming in), in direction to the islands (the town is "crossing the water", just opposite).

Maybe he assumed that their own belief in their "superiority" was a real thing? Their arrogance has been their own failing....and their downfall.

Great story, Penguin, for even if he forgot the order that Margaret Thatcher gave to sink The Belgrano, we shan't.
Its a brave one that shoots another in the back........ Suspect

Watch the murdering British PM get owned by "one of her own" Wink

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Mary
Divesline dela Pampa
Divesline dela Pampa

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Tue 9 Aug - 9:42

Irish Rebel wrote:
Great story, Penguin, for even if he forgot the order that Margaret Thatcher gave to sink The Belgrano, we shan't.
Its a brave one that shoots another in the back........ Suspect

Psssssst. Should we be gratefull that they didn't blow our town?
Funny thing: they made the attempt to invade my tiny town (there were a war planes' base), the common folks kick them back to they boats. Every time they tried, every time they went back.

The Belgrano sink was a cowardice, we were not prepared for a war, it was a drunk man folliness (that time "president" was a very known drunker), but the Belgrano was not supposed to be shooted in that zone. More than 3.300 soldiers (many of them not older than 18 years old) we drowned, but some survived... and one is the BEST Argentinian tenor: Dario Volonte.
Here, he sings "Aurora"; the only aria that survived for a very baaaaaad opera that some fool wrote for a pretty girl named Aurora. When she dies, this song is chanted... and her soul is represented by our flag, that was created by Manuel Belgrano one of our most beloved national heroes. As you see, a survivor of the Belgrano, sings to our flag... and he sings it like nobody else.

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Wed 10 Aug - 5:05

Mary wrote:
As you see, a survivor of the Belgrano, sings to our flag... and he sings it like nobody else.

His passion is easy to see, Penguin! That was wonderful Very Happy

Just popping in for a quick hello...all very busy here and now I'm off out!

Be back later for some craic Cool
Back to top Go down
Mary
Divesline dela Pampa
Divesline dela Pampa

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Thu 11 Aug - 9:12

Irish Rebel wrote:
His passion is easy to see, Penguin! That was wonderful Very Happy
This vid is from the Bicentenary Feast, it is in Rosario, in the Flag Monument.
If any of you enjoy opera, google him. He's just excellent, I have a lot of cd's of him... and the funy thing is that he was "discovered" accidentally more than 20 years ago in a TV show, where the hostess ask him what he does to deal with his traumatic experience, "I sing", he said... and begun to sing this very aria, surrounded by his ex-companions. It was very emotive to hear.
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Thu 11 Aug - 15:04

And hence there is a testimony to the healing power of music, Penguin! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
..and if any of yew lot take the p*ss out of me for being sentimental for saying that, I knack yer balleeeks in!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Fri 12 Aug - 10:37

I agree with you Reb,

It has certainly helped Silver Fox these past weeks, and me too, if I honest (which I always is)

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Mon 15 Aug - 2:33

Good morning, muckers!!!! Very Happy

Its a lovely day in Belfast and long may it last sunny
I really hope that the rain stays away this weekend. A heavy downpour might have a terrible effect on the travelling sisterhood Shocked

Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Mon 15 Aug - 5:53

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing So are you and the other IRISH folk taking buckets of water just in case no downpours?? Wink May not have that exact response- but I bet it would be close!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Mon 15 Aug - 6:20

Ree wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing So are you and the other IRISH folk taking buckets of water just in case no downpours?? Wink May not have that exact response- but I bet it would be close!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

are we allowed to?? hair hair hair I'm coming, finally hair hair hair

Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Tue 16 Aug - 6:44

Quote :
curtaincall, on 16 August 2011 - 07:29 AM, said:

Just saw this -

*Urgent* Killruddery House and Gardens Will Close on Friday 19th and Saturday 20th of August 2011
16/08/2011
Unfortunately we have been advised by security staff that it would be ill advised to open on Friday the 19th and Saturday 20th of August due to the fanatical devotion of Il Divo’s marvelous fans. We have reluctantly decided that it best to close on Friday and Saturday.

For further detail on special arrangements due to the concerts please click here

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause you.

Very Happy

[Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Glitter Graphics

IF YOU'RE LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE IRISH...YOU'RE LUCKY ENOUGH ! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Tue 16 Aug - 7:38

I had to look at my calender for I thought Christmas had come early!!! lol!

"Fanatical devotion"!!!! Oh Dear Sweet Jesus!!!! lol! lol!

What in Gods name has Kilruddery been getting over the past few weeks? The lunatics must have been bombarding them with emails and phone calls. They've twigged and thought "Feck....close off the other areas and keep them contained"!

I know I'm laughing but something has just hit me....... Suspect
See all the Irish ticket holders who have decided to make a day of it and tour the gardens? Won't happen now for these feckin mad b*tches have ruined it! Not even on our soil yet and they've caused problems for Irish ticket buyers! Shocked

I wish they would just feck off!
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Tue 16 Aug - 7:42

Maryrussell wrote:
Posted Today,
08:46 AM

Has anyone had a do's
and don'ts from Kilruddery?

Here's a few....
DO forget it about it and DON'T come here. Seemples! Very Happy

Honestly......
You couldn't make it up Shocked

Back to top Go down
Mary
Divesline dela Pampa
Divesline dela Pampa

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Tue 16 Aug - 8:56

Perhaps they were affraid that someone could eat the grass? cw cw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   

Back to top Go down

Il Divo in Ireland...again...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next