View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Mon 15 Aug - 6:20

Ree wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing So are you and the other IRISH folk taking buckets of water just in case no downpours?? Wink May not have that exact response- but I bet it would be close!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

are we allowed to?? hair hair hair I'm coming, finally hair hair hair
Back to top Go down
http://divesline2.exprimetoi.net
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Tue 16 Aug - 6:44

Quote :
curtaincall, on 16 August 2011 - 07:29 AM, said:

Just saw this -

*Urgent* Killruddery House and Gardens Will Close on Friday 19th and Saturday 20th of August 2011
16/08/2011
Unfortunately we have been advised by security staff that it would be ill advised to open on Friday the 19th and Saturday 20th of August due to the fanatical devotion of Il Divo’s marvelous fans. We have reluctantly decided that it best to close on Friday and Saturday.

For further detail on special arrangements due to the concerts please click here

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause you.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Tue 16 Aug - 7:38

I had to look at my calender for I thought Christmas had come early!!! lol!

"Fanatical devotion"!!!! Oh Dear Sweet Jesus!!!! lol! lol!

What in Gods name has Kilruddery been getting over the past few weeks? The lunatics must have been bombarding them with emails and phone calls. They've twigged and thought "Feck....close off the other areas and keep them contained"!

I know I'm laughing but something has just hit me....... Suspect
See all the Irish ticket holders who have decided to make a day of it and tour the gardens? Won't happen now for these feckin mad b*tches have ruined it! Not even on our soil yet and they've caused problems for Irish ticket buyers! Shocked

I wish they would just feck off!
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Tue 16 Aug - 7:42

Maryrussell wrote:
Posted Today,
08:46 AM

Has anyone had a do's
and don'ts from Kilruddery?

Here's a few....
DO forget it about it and DON'T come here. Seemples! Very Happy

Honestly......
You couldn't make it up Shocked

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Mary
Divesline dela Pampa
Divesline dela Pampa

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Tue 16 Aug - 8:56

Perhaps they were affraid that someone could eat the grass? cw cw
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Tue 16 Aug - 9:41

Mary wrote:
Perhaps they were affraid that someone could eat the grass? [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Or roll in the mud? Suspect

Here we feckin go AGAIN!!!!!!

RevHev wrote:
]Both the venue's website itself and the
latest email from Ticketgroup, just received, contain this paragraph:

The following items will not be permitted umbrellas, banners, flags,
laser pointers, glow sticks, flash lights, inflatable balls or balloons,
weapons, fireworks, bottles, cans, alcoholic beverages, furniture,
studs, spikes, shooting sticks, cameras, video cameras or any audio
recording devices. Any item considered offensive will be removed from
the person on arrival.

Looks to me as if they're trying to rob the concerts of all the
atmosphere that makes them so special. I can't even take my flag?!!!

Sulking,
Heather
xx

HEATHER.......SEEING AS YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY THICK AS TWO SHORT PLANKS, I'LL STATE IT PLAINLY AND IN BIG LETTERS.......

THIS IS NOT YOUR COUNTRY AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, STICK IT WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE OR....BETTER STILL......
DON'T FECKIN COME, YOU RAVING LUNATIC!!!

Just who the hell do these people think they are? And what have they done to ruin it AGAIN for normal music fans?

PS.....As for the "flag" rule, you muppet....... That was requested by all the Irish proctologists. They don't want to spend their weekends at work, removing them..........
Back to top Go down
ladyrygo
St Patrick's girl
St Patrick's girl

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Tue 16 Aug - 10:19

irish colleen wrote:
Quote :

Just saw this -

*Urgent* Killruddery House and Gardens Will Close on Friday 19th and Saturday 20th of August 2011
16/08/2011
Unfortunately we have been advised by security staff that it would be ill advised to open on Friday the 19th and Saturday 20th of August due to the fanatical devotion of Il Divo’s marvelous fans. We have reluctantly decided that it best to close on Friday and Saturday.

For further detail on special arrangements due to the concerts please click here

Very Happy

This announcement on [Only admins are allowed to see this link] is preceded by this pic, it says it all...

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Tue 16 Aug - 10:27

[quote="ladyrygo"]
irish colleen wrote:
Quote :

Just saw this -

16/08/2011

Very Happy

Shocked Shocked Shocked I thought at first this was a joke!! Shocked Shocked Shocked but having gone to the website Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing How bloody brillant- you have to love the IRISH humor Laughing Laughing Laughing I am sure they will get complaints from the old Moos- but it truly is for their saftey Suspect much the pity- being this place is not a usual concert venue- they have to protect the grounds and such. again HILARIOUS!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Oh here is the whole list of rules too from the concert site Wink how on earth will Gummi and her handicap cronies ever make the 15 min walk from the car park to the seating area???

Safety:

Admission is strictly by full ticket only. Please have your ticket available for inspection at the main entrance.

Current weather forecast for Friday 19th Aug is warm and sunny with some clouds and for Saturday 20th August it will be sunny but there may be some light showers. This concert takes place outdoors on the grass in the gardens of 17th century Killruddery House and will go ahead rain or shine. Please dress appropriately and bring warm weather proof clothing in case of bad weather conditions. Always check the weather forecast before setting off. Wet weather ponchos and leg blankets will be available to purchase.

In order to ensure all patrons enjoy the performances in a safe manner strict security checks are in operation. Persons may be searched on entry in a manner permissible by law. Patrons are advised not to bring back packs or large bags. No re-admission is allowed.

The following items will not be permitted umbrellas, banners, flags, laser pointers, glow sticks, flash lights, inflatable balls or balloons, weapons, fireworks, bottles, cans, alcoholic beverages, furniture, studs, spikes, shooting sticks, cameras, video cameras or any audio recording devices. Any item considered offensive will be removed from the person on arrival.

Please follow the stewards and Gardai instructions for your own safety.

Do not rush to exits or entrances at any time. Numbers are limited and this is a relaxed environment where patrons can enjoy the show.

Under 18’s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.

Patrons without a full ticket will not be permitted access to the venue under any circumstances. Tickets for collection can be redeemed at the box office which is adjacent to the security check point at the entrance to the garden.

Out of respect for Killruddery House and gardens, its residents and the performers, Smoking is not permitted within the gardens except in a designated area. Patrons who smoke outside of this will be asked to leave the event and not readmitted or permitted to receive a refund.

First Aid will be available in the event that medical attention may be required. A steward will be available to assist in locating this if necessary.

Ladies who wish to wear high heels should bear in mind that all approaches to the concert arena will be over grass and uneven surfaces so we highly recommend that you wear warm, flat suitable footwear. There will be a 10 to 15 minute walk from the car park to the venue and your comfort is of utmost importance to enjoy Killruddery concerts to the max.

Patrons must be seated by 19:45hrs and no admission will be allowed to late comers until the Interval at approximately 20:40hrs. Escala will be on stage at 20:00hrs with a 20 minute break at 20:40hrs. Il Divo will then perform from 21:00hrs with curfew at 22:30hrs.

Food and beverage concessions will be closed while the Artistes are performing.

Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Tue 16 Aug - 11:06

ladyrygo wrote:
irish colleen wrote:
Quote :

Just saw this -

16/08/2011

Very Happy

This announcement on [Only admins are allowed to see this link] is preceded by this pic, it says it all...

OH This is halarious.....someone at Killruddery House must be taking the p**s out of the 'Divas'.... lol! lol! lol! or trying to ell them in a humourous way that they have been forwarned and will take no s**t from them... Twisted Evil I wonder did they make a call to the Point Depot to ask advice... Suspect looks like their reputation preceeds them... Rolling Eyes
As for poor Rev and her flag... clown they are doing her a favour...has she any idea how ridiculous she is waving her Swiss flag around..... No
I think the general message is behave yourselves or else... Twisted Evil and I see the Guards will be there too.... lol! Oh Yeah Baby....!!!!!!.... Cool
Fancy chatting up some Policemen muckers.... Basketball

[Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Glitter Graphics

IF YOU'RE LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE IRISH...YOU'RE LUCKY ENOUGH ! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Tue 16 Aug - 11:32

irish colleen wrote:
ladyrygo wrote:
irish colleen wrote:
Quote :

Just saw this -

16/08/2011

Very Happy

OH This is halarious.....someone at Killruddery House must be taking the p**s out of the 'Divas'.... lol! lol! lol! or trying to ell them in a humourous way that they have been forwarned and will take no s**t from them... Twisted Evil I wonder did they make a call to the Point Depot to ask advice... Suspect looks like their reputation preceeds them... Rolling Eyes
As for poor Rev and her flag... clown they are doing her a favour...has she any idea how ridiculous she is waving her Swiss flag around..... No
I think the general message is behave yourselves or else... Twisted Evil and I see the Guards will be there too.... lol! Oh Yeah Baby....!!!!!!.... Cool
Fancy chatting up some Policemen muckers.... Basketball

I'm really disgusted bg bg bg because, like for the other times, like for the OF,
the loonies (you can call them the divoted divas) have transformed a wonderful venue and a good concert
in a rotten place... IL DIVO Members, I advice you to split up ,because it's so embarassing...
No respect for the host country, no respect for the Irish people pan

by chance I visited Kilruddery gardens last spring, when I was in Bray... the people taking care of the house are lovely and kind...
and that eejit wanting absolutely to carry her flag... ;k ;k ;k ;k

[Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image]

la résignation est un suicide permanent
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Tue 16 Aug - 12:20

Seems time to launch the new, 2011 edition:

OMG affraid how embarrassing, to have the whole world notified that Il Divo's delusional devoted fans have caused an ENTIRE stately home to become off limits because of their outrageous behaviour pale

Do you think a few 'select' photo's should be sent to security on suspects to look out for and who needs to be 'searched'

As for the raving rev, she is a disgrace to her calling, you wouldn't mind if she was Swiss, but she is ingerlish. Wonder how her congregation feel about her antics, or if they even know scratch

Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
ladyrygo
St Patrick's girl
St Patrick's girl

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Tue 16 Aug - 12:39

irish colleen wrote:

A non-Swiss citizen who wants to wave a Swiss flag in Ireland, it's beyond me !

As you are saying Bridge, any association with them is more and more embarrassing pan
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Tue 16 Aug - 12:56

ladyrygo wrote:

A non-Swiss citizen who wants to wave a Swiss flag in Ireland, it's beyond me !

yeppp I think we have reached the top! geek [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
maybe it's to honour the "nurse" who was wearing a swiss flag on her boobs many years ago, in Dublin, Ireland? scratch
lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Tue 16 Aug - 13:10

I think she waves it so Urs can spot her in the crowd.... Suspect 'It's meeeeeee....it's meeeeeeee....again' cda
Rolling Eyes God love her.....really pathetic from a woman her age and given her 'calling' in life n'all.... Wink She should read the Ten Commandments....'Thou shall not covet thy neighbours wife/husband/partner'.....or think lecherous naughty thought abot a man young enough to be your son....(I made that up... Very Happy )...but really it's embarressing beyond words... Embarassed They need to stop this stupid nonsense and making a holy show of these men...and themselves.. Embarassed
We are going to have to get T-shirts printed up saying 'WE ARE NOT WITH THEM' clown

[Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Glitter Graphics

IF YOU'RE LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE IRISH...YOU'RE LUCKY ENOUGH ! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Tue 16 Aug - 13:32

irish colleen wrote:

We are going to have to get T-shirts printed up saying 'WE ARE NOT WITH THEM' clown

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Tue 16 Aug - 13:50

Quote :
For anyone perusing this thread and the concert thread, this is what the actual NOTICE says on their website -

Due to the phenomenal demand for this weekend’s Il Divo concert, we have been advised to close the house and gardens to the public for Friday 19th and Saturday 20th of August. We sincerely regret any inconvenience caused to those not attending the concert.

I love the photo they used. Someone has a sense of humor.

edit: Mental note to one's self....in the future, if there is a link in a post, it's best to click on it.

This is from Krazy Kinx.... clown she really has lost the plot on that forum... qqr
Sorry dear....I saw the original post on the Killruddy Site.... Twisted Evil it may have been re-worded since but I tend to believe the original one is really how they feel about this foreign unruly influx to what would normally be a very civilised affair...don't think they haven't done their homework.... Wink

Glitter Graphics

Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Tue 16 Aug - 13:53

]
irish colleen wrote:

Think my avi is suitable for us to wear, what do you think scratch

Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
ladyrygo
St Patrick's girl
St Patrick's girl

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Tue 16 Aug - 13:54

irish colleen wrote:

Good idea Colleen ! lol! I'll prepare them for my next concert in Paris !

Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Tue 16 Aug - 14:12

gtbb gtbb gtbb Aye! seems we have lots of visitors here... many from UK

hello gals! vx hello to the ones who are disappointed of the closure of the Kilruddery gardens (you will miss sthg beautiful)
shk and hello to the crazies who think they can find here some tips to catch the guys qqr no way... we don't know anything.
the only thing I know is: keep your UJ flag hidden in your suitcase at the hotel.^^

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Tue 16 Aug - 14:23

Bridge wrote:
the only thing I know is: keep your UJ flag hidden in your suitcase at the hotel.^^

Along with themselves.......

There will be no british flag waving. None.

As for Kinx.........

Here's the text......
Quote :

*Urgent*
House and Gardens Will Close on Friday 19th and Saturday 20th of August

KillrudderyUnfortunately we have been advised by
security staff that it would be ill advised to open on Friday the 19th
and Saturday 20th of August due to the fanatical devotion of Il Divo's
marvelous fans.

and here's the link, you mad freak.

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Tue 16 Aug - 14:29

AAAAAAAAAAAAAND to continue.........

Phedre wrote:
Quote :
Posted Today,
12:54 PM

sebbinnette, on 16 August 2011 - 06:03 PM, said:

Is it just me or does anyone
else this is hugely embarrassing and wonder what has prompted
Killruddery to take these steps? What has happened that the organisers
of this prestigious concert felt the need to do this and describe fans
as "fanatical"? They used the word "marvellous" to take the sting out of
the statement, I think.

Are
you going to this concert Daria?

No, she's not, Saskia....but we are and she's horrified at what a venue has had to do because of the likes of you and your ilk.
Have you got a problem with that? For if you have, take it in here and we'll have a good old fashioned discussion Wink
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Tue 16 Aug - 14:39

Irish Rebel wrote:

Have you got a problem with that? For if you have, take it in here and we'll have a good old fashioned discussion Wink

oh my! Shocked Saskia
I hope you are well trained... cos the Rebel is very irish you know... jjt [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
I would not be you poor thing pale

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Tue 16 Aug - 14:42

Oh Bridie......I have NO problem with Saskia bringing it in here Twisted Evil I'll be nice and give her a ten second head-start [Only admins are allowed to see this image] But if she sticks her claws into Daria? She may leave the planet.............

But to other things on-going in LaLa Land Laughing

...........who else in here was wondering when they would point their ratty fingers at us and play the blame game.
Take responsibility for your own actions and the maniacal behaviour of the OF members. We had nothing to do with this.
If we did, I would be very proud of it Laughing Laughing

ManiacMaybe wrote:
Posted Today,
03:38 PM

Thanks for clearing
this up....the previous announcement was very insulting and rather
surprising...was someone making a little mischief perhaps? [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Tue 16 Aug - 14:43

Dark Angel wrote:
]
irish colleen wrote:

Think my avi is suitable for us to wear, what do you think scratch

Loki I think your avi is perfect ..... Cool

Glitter Graphics

Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Tue 16 Aug - 14:51

Irish Rebel wrote:
Oh Bridie......I have NO problem with Saskia bringing it in here Twisted Evil I'll be nice and give her a ten second head-start [Only admins are allowed to see this image] But if she sticks her claws into Daria? She may leave the planet.............

But to other things on-going in LaLa Land Laughing

...........who else in here was wondering when they would point their ratty fingers at us and play the blame game.
Take responsibility for your own actions and the maniacal behaviour of the OF members. We had nothing to do with this.
If we did, I would be very proud of it Laughing Laughing

ManiacMaybe wrote:
Posted Today,
03:38 PM

Thanks for clearing
this up....the previous announcement was very insulting and rather
surprising...was someone making a little mischief perhaps? [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Now Reb..it may not be us she's talking about...how in Gods name could we have anything to do with it...Like we be arsed anyway... Sleep
I think the people at Killruddery House or whoever is organising this event has been T-O-R-M-E-N-T-E-D.... vlan by these women....e-mails,phonecalls,questions,inquries, day after day since these shows have been announced... Sleep and have a fair notion of what to expect....I would say they closed because they know that the grounds will be heaving with these stalkers looking for these guys....actually I wouldn't be surprised if ID themselves asked them to close and keep these individuals off the property until the show starts... Very Happy

Glitter Graphics

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Tue 16 Aug - 14:57

irish colleen wrote:

I think the people at Killruddery House or whoever is organising this event has been T-O-R-M-E-N-T-E-D.... [Only admins are allowed to see this image] by these women....e-mails,phonecalls,questions,inquries, day after day since these shows have been announced... Sleep and have a fair notion of what to expect....I would say they closed because they know that the grounds will be heaving with these stalkers looking for these guys....actually I wouldn't be surprised if ID themselves asked them to close and keep these individuals off the property until the show starts... Very Happy

And I think you have, once again, hit the nail on the head. These women sink themselves and need no outside help................
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Tue 16 Aug - 15:09

UrsAngel wrote:

I think you have that right, and we all know who the little mischief
makers are don't we girls.

Its true....they are actually blaming us!!! lol! lol!

Why is it always someone elses fault? Why are they NEVER responsible for their own behaviour and the consequences?
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Tue 16 Aug - 15:11

Quote :
Ursangel says....
maybe, on 16 August 2011 - 09:38 PM, said:

was someone making a little mischief perhaps?

I think you have that right, and we all know who the little mischief makers are don't we girls.

I stand corrected Reb....some actually do think it's us.... lol! lol! lol!
Feckin' eejits... clown

Glitter Graphics

Back to top Go down
sebbinnette
just Sebbinette!
just Sebbinette!

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Tue 16 Aug - 15:16

Ladies......Don't worry,be happy Wink

Saskia is asking if i'm joining the concert simply because we met two years ago........No clenching into anyone here Wink

Then again,i'll say it again in here....If anyone of the nut team has a problem with Moi searching their old lady purse throughout....Because M'am i know whats hiding in there....I'll say its your own fault,nobody told you to write your "secret hiding places" in a PUBLIC internet forum Wink Also I may be on a chill mood that day and just go to the concert as a normal visitor....Also then,one remark about me or my friends here on the Irish bar and.... Very Happy ...Ok i'm spoiling all the fun here,lets just wait for an official date for the swiss concert Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Tue 16 Aug - 15:30

sebbinnette wrote:
Ladies......Don't worry,be happy Wink

Saskia is asking if i'm joining the concert simply because we met two years ago........No clenching into anyone here Wink

Ah well, apologies to her then Wink My friends know me to be prickly Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   

Back to top Go down

Il Divo in Ireland...again...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next