Bienvenue sur la Divesline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs)

Go down 
+2
Loki
irish colleen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs)   HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs) - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb - 3:54

Ree wrote:
Well you know, all the apologizing in the world won't ever take those harsh horrible words away and out of print Rolling Eyes LORDHAVEMERCY-- those blue hairs should get a life-- yes, they have spent a fortune-- so what shk they were not offered anything in return jjt

I completely agree that David should man up, reach under himself, where ever he tucked his set, pull them down and deal with it.

Or better yet-- take his advice from Betty:

HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs) - Page 2 314090_2117890702824_1112432587_31868210_1057461772_n

Ree

Well Ree..we have to be fair to the old...and young Biddies....these fellas encourage this behaviour in them...whilst laughing up their sleeves...i'm sure they wouldn't like them to know how they feel about the stupidity of them but to be having a sly snigger would be normal for a bunch of blokes...do these women know anything about men... confused how their minds work...what they see as ridiculous....These men are too finacially invested in this buisness called Il Divo and the only thing that might bother them is that they loose money if they offend the 'Divoted ones'...Hence the hasty apoligies.....but you have to have a certain 'dimness' about you in the first place to be as fanatical as the Divas....hence the hasty acceptance of the apoligies.... lol! lol! They don't want their fantasy spoiled.....although these fella have an appreciation for their following and love bums on seats...and money in accounts....chi-ching..££££$$$$$$......they should really address these maniacs and the problems the cause not just for them but for the normal balanced fans out there...and distance themselves from the stalkers that they encourage and label 'their 'Loyal Fans'...they might also think about growing a Vagina.... lol! lol! it might help them to man up.... cheers
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs)   HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs) - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb - 4:35

irish colleen wrote:
Well Ree..we have to be fair to the old...and young Biddies....these fellas encourage this behaviour in them...whilst laughing up their sleeves...i'm sure they wouldn't like them to know how they feel about the stupidity of them but to be having a sly snigger would be normal for a bunch of blokes...do these women know anything about men... confused how their minds work...what they see as ridiculous....These men are too finacially invested in this buisness called Il Divo and the only thing that might bother them is that they loose money if they offend the 'Divoted ones'...Hence the hasty apoligies.....but you have to have a certain 'dimness' about you in the first place to be as fanatical as the Divas....hence the hasty acceptance of the apoligies.... lol! lol! They don't want their fantasy spoiled.....although these fella have an appreciation for their following and love bums on seats...and money in accounts....chi-ching..££££$$$$$$......they should really address these maniacs and the problems the cause not just for them but for the normal balanced fans out there...and distance themselves from the stalkers that they encourage and label 'their 'Loyal Fans'...they might also think about growing a Vagina.... lol! lol! it might help them to man up.... cheers

But the thing is, Coll.........Deep down inside, these women have a good idea about how these men feel about them Wink There are the really deranged who are convinced that these men would be with them if it wasn't for their wives...look at Amber and Anita HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs) - Page 2 300756 If it wasn't for Renee and Tanya keeping Urs and Seb from them, those two would be in there! Laughing

Spouses of celebs have their own crosses to bear when it comes to their famous partners. If Josh Groban ever decides to get married, I pity the woman he does it with pale Groupies and fans chasing a performer is the norm and the target of their "affections" can normally speak about the fans that need to knock it on the head, without getting it in the neck!

David and Seb apologising? Bad move..........really bad move Suspect They should have just said that David was addressing a group of women who are highly inappropriate and need to stop. Placating these women is sickening and Il Divo might want to consider the possibiltiy that they are actually turning off the majority of fans, who are normal, by placating these fools Suspect
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline

PostSubject: Re: HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs)   HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs) - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb - 7:06

I really don't understand all the backpedaling and apologies- shk I mean-- Nothing has been said in those sad sad posts what happened to the OF hhz You would think that would be more important than laying blame-- scratch Perhaps ticket sales are down scratch scratch hmmmmmmmm...............makes one think Suspect

Ree
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs)   HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs) - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb - 8:20

Ree wrote:
I really don't understand all the backpedaling and apologies- HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs) - Page 2 521941 I mean-- Nothing has been said in those sad sad posts what happened to the OF HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs) - Page 2 549170 You would think that would be more important than laying blame-- scratch Perhaps ticket sales are down scratch scratch hmmmmmmmm...............makes one think Suspect

Ree

It will be interesting to see what the new OF is like Wink All it said was that its being moved. Strange to do that when the tour is underway scratch Things like that usually are in gear before any performers tour starts.

Think of it this way.... If an ordinary fan see's a tour starting for a performer, then they'll go into their website to check on the craic. What posts on that crazy place would put any sane fan off. Couple that with the manic behaviour at the concerts then you have a recipe for low ticket sales No I remember sitting beside a man and his wife at a concert....just two music fans.... and they were disgusted at the behaviour of the women around us. He actually said that they were very off-putting Suspect Money is low in these current times and people are much choosier on how they spend it on a night out. Why waste it to sit amongst a herd of braying fools.

Ree.... we won't understand all the back-peddling because we know what David said is the truth. They have encouraged these lunatics over the years and are now reaping what they have sowed No

A very bad call on their part.
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs)   HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs) - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb - 13:44

They will be loosing their normal fan-base hand over fist for the attempts to redeem themselves in the eyes of the psycho's I suspect.

Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs)   HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs) - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb - 13:55

Ree wrote:
I really don't understand all the backpedaling and apologies-

Irish Rebel wrote:

Ree.... we won't understand all the back-peddling because we know what David said is the truth. They have encouraged these lunatics over the years and are now reaping what they have sowed No

A very bad call on their part.

Very Happy ladies, IMO the backpedaling is A way to say to the normal fans "don't worry, we are not bearing them too, bless, it'a pain every night to see their old leathered faces"
and , in another hand, A way to say to the "huge fans" the mega buyers of ID stuff, milk & greek, tickets x12,luxury hotel rooms ;f
"we lurve you, m'ladies, we lurve your money nh nh nh nh "
nothing really new in the divoland bg
they always had that double language....that's why many of us had given up vx

Back to top Go down
https://divesline2.exprimetoi.net
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs)   HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs) - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb - 14:31

Its a shame really No Four fabulous artists who have made....and whose management team have made....some bad decisions.

In saying that, I'm sure that their concert here will be fabulous. I still maintain that they are magical live I love you
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs)   HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs) - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Feb - 6:54

Well I see the good ole' OF is back up and hasn't been moved anywhere...I just clicked on it and there it was in the same ole' place....BUT....with no mention of the Hairy Blue Thing.... lol! lol! now why is that....every other article and interview is there...well bar the dutch one lol! lol! Heads in the sand girls...heads in the sand... clown
You know after 2 years absence I'm sure these fellas are nervous about the reception they'll get...and in truth I have no idea how the sales have gone for this tour....but sucking up to the deluded ones won't make them any more successful...in fact as Reb says it just turns people.. pale
Most performers just generalise about the fans and how they appreciate them as a whole....and distance themselves from the really manic type.....because any sane reasonable person knows it's NOT normal to travel the world after your fantasy..it's NOT normal to spend 1,000s on shows,travel,M&Gs,Hotels etc....and it's not acceptable behaviour to have old or young stalkers propositing these men for sex....particularly when some are in relationships and have young children..Carlos on the other hand is open to offers...just like any other randy cat,dog or divil out there lol! lol!
These women are just pathetic...and wel these fellas know it...what they love most about them is as Bridge says is their money and their willingness to part with it for a 2 hour thrill...which ID have no problem delivering with a look a smile and a pat on the head.
One more thing strikes me whilst reading all the pure 'tat' written in variuos places on the Internet is the amount of them that are dieting,stepping on and off 'steppers' for hours on end,getting their hair done,buying new clothes,shoes and generally taking an intrest in their appearance in preparation for a 'concert'.....methinks to myself...how feckin' sad that the actual men in their lives like husbands,boyfriends don't inspire them to do something with themselves when 4 virtual strangers can give them a new lease of life...how bloody insulting to their partners....a step back for these women is highly recommended to look at where their 'problems' come from......plus a kick in the arse from their sadly neglected partners.... Wink and a more responsable attitude towards them from Il Divo... Basketball
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs)   HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs) - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Feb - 23:55

irish colleen wrote:
One more thing strikes me whilst reading all the pure 'tat' written in variuos places on the Internet is the amount of them that are dieting,stepping on and off 'steppers' for hours on end,getting their hair done,buying new clothes,shoes and generally taking an intrest in their appearance in preparation for a 'concert'.....methinks to myself...how feckin' sad that the actual men in their lives like husbands,boyfriends don't inspire them to do something with themselves when 4 virtual strangers can give them a new lease of life...how bloody insulting to their partners....a step back for these women is highly recommended to look at where their 'problems' come from......plus a kick in the arse from their sadly neglected partners.... Wink and a more responsable attitude towards them from Il Divo... Basketball

Spot on, Colleen cheers There's also the thought that these women just bury their heads in the sand when it comes to their personal issues and wrap themselves up in a fantasy to cope. Shame on ID for encouraging it No Its sickening to see people putting money before integrity Suspect
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs)   HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs) - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Feb - 6:04

I am not dieting, cutting my hair, colouring it, or buying anything 'special' to wear if, and it a big if, I do go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs)   HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs) - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Feb - 7:03

Loki wrote:
I am not dieting, cutting my hair, colouring it, or buying anything 'special' to wear if, and it a big if, I do go.

Take care, the wild Loki is coming from the Vale! cup
Back to top Go down
https://divesline2.exprimetoi.net
Corinne
divesline historique
divesline historique
Corinne

PostSubject: Re: HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs)   HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs) - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Feb - 10:46

cry cry cry cry cry cry

I'm so so so so sorry the Divo's won't sing in Paris city because I was ready cheers

HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs) - Page 2 Blue_hair_blog1-225x300
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs)   HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs) - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Feb - 15:17

Corinne wrote:
cry cry cry cry cry cry

I'm so so so so sorry the Divo's won't sing in Paris city because I was ready cheers

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs)   HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs) - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Feb - 3:56

Corinne wrote:
HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs) - Page 2 952380 HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs) - Page 2 952380 HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs) - Page 2 952380 HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs) - Page 2 952380 HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs) - Page 2 952380 HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs) - Page 2 952380

Coco!!!! Give me the number of your hairdresser, please!!!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs)   HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

HOW do THEY dare? (the blue-hairs)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bienvenue sur la Divesline :: Free Open IRISH BAR-
Jump to: