AuthorMessage
sweetcookie
Divesline DivaČ
Divesline DivaČ

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Tue 12 Feb - 5:30

Loki wrote:
Quote :
David Miller ‏@DivoDavidMiller
The new album is, for now, a secret (a super awesome secret) but lets just say, for now, that I haven't been this excited since album 1.
change the fecking record Davey bear, you say EXACTLY the same thing with EVERY CD you have made since the first one.

Try opening yer gob and coming out with something original worth saying for a change.

Yeah, yeah, same old, same old, ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz
lol! vlan I agree vlan
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Tue 12 Feb - 5:32

irish colleen wrote:

Quote :
David Miller ‏@DivoDavidMiller
The new album is, for now, a secret (a super awesome secret) but lets just say, for now, that I haven't been this excited since album 1.

A super awesome secret.....what grown man talks like that.. confused I guess he thinks he's 'amazeballs'... lol! lol!
Well...he's definately talking balls somewhere in there Laughing That's the lingo from those teenage shows like iCarly and Victorious which my 12 year old daughter watches clown
Fer fecks sake, David.....Man up, big lad!!!!
So many people have spoken about their disappointment in the last few albums and that the first has always been their favourite. Looks to me that ID have caught on to the lack of enthusiasm from their sensible (and truthful) audience Wink
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline DivaČ
Divesline DivaČ

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Tue 12 Feb - 5:34

For me this is very interesting too.

Carlos Marin ‏@carlosmarin_

Innocence third album, "This Is Love" will be released next May. watch the making of the Album

He takes care for his ex. wife very hard. I don't know what to think, but all this situation looks "sick" to me. He doesn't have his own life. He lives her life.

http://youtu.be/SUFJJKVdH7U
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Tue 12 Feb - 5:56

sweetcookie wrote:
For me this is very interesting too.

Carlos Marin ‏@carlosmarin_

Innocence third album, "This Is Love" will be released next May. watch the making of the Album

He takes care for his ex. wife very hard. I don't know what to think, but all this situation looks "sick" to me. He doesn't have his own life. He lives her life.

http://youtu.be/SUFJJKVdH7U
Her music might appeal to some but there are much more talented artists out there who fill this genre in the industry.
There is no doubt that Carlos and his ex-wife have a genuine love for eachother .... they just aren't "in love" and thats ok. There's a long history between them (like War and Peace Laughing) and they chose to stay friends. She's too generic and unoriginal for my taste and the Queen of that musical niche is Kylie Wink There are so many talented and original artistes out there but she's not one of them.... not that my opinion matters to The Chest or his ex-wife Wink
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Tue 12 Feb - 7:07

AGuest wrote:
Oh My God. What a nasty lot of little bitches most of you seem to be. Having read so many of your posts you do really seem to be bitter twisted old gals. No wonder most of you were the ones that were BANNED from the ID forum. I for one really agree with that decision
For fecks sake...would you lot ever strap on a pair and put your name to your words lol!
You could do with coming up with some originality too....heard it all before Very Happy
NEXT! tongue
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Wed 13 Feb - 10:39

Heads up, people!!!! Apparently ID are having a live web-chat on Valentines Day and want questions for their chat cheers Post them on their FB page....and lets have a little imagination Twisted Evil

I asked........... "If you only had two bullets, which two "loyal fans" would you take out or would you shoot someone twice...... just to be sure ;-)"
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Wed 13 Feb - 11:43

Irish Rebel wrote:
Heads up, people!!!! Apparently ID are having a live web-chat on Valentines Day and want questions for their chat cheers Post them on their FB page....and lets have a little imagination Twisted Evil

I asked........... "If you only had two bullets, which two "loyal fans" would you take out or would you shoot someone twice...... just to be sure ;-)"

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Or they could be lined up and shot, the bullet would go through the lot of them as there is empty space between their ears so not much to impede its progress Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Wed 13 Feb - 13:21

Loki wrote:
Irish Rebel wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Or they could be lined up and shot, the bullet would go through the lot of them as there is empty space between their ears so not much to impede its progress Twisted Evil

Oh Reb...they'll surely answer that question... lol! lol!
I'm sure they wouldn't shot any of the 'loyal fans'...they are what made them remember...you're nobody unless you're chasing their arses around the world and paying mega-bucks for m&gs......only then can you be a 'true real loyal fan'....they'd probably shoot us tho'... lol!

Glitter Graphics

IF YOU'RE LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE IRISH...YOU'RE LUCKY ENOUGH ! cheers
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Wed 13 Feb - 13:30

Loki wrote:

You are very wicked, Loki Laughing Laughing Laughing
As for you, Colleen....just use your wonderwoman braclets! tongue

As for bullets? Won't work........A stake through the heart would be needed to get rid of me Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Wed 13 Feb - 13:41

Irish Rebel wrote:

As for bullets? Won't work........A stake through the heart would be needed to get rid of me Twisted Evil
Would that be a rare, medium rare or well done one lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Wed 13 Feb - 13:56

Loki wrote:
lol! lol! lol! lol!
Just a nice big piece of wood should shut me up
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Wed 13 Feb - 14:30

Irish Rebel wrote:
Loki wrote:
lol! lol! lol! lol!
Just a nice big piece of wood should shut me up

I don't doubt it for a minute... lol!

Glitter Graphics

IF YOU'RE LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE IRISH...YOU'RE LUCKY ENOUGH ! cheers
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Thu 14 Feb - 2:52

Me neither Coll Twisted Evil lol!

We are naughty, horsing around like this lol!

Here yew go Mizz Reb Wink

Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline DivaČ
Divesline DivaČ

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Thu 14 Feb - 12:21

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Thu 14 Feb - 13:12

Loki wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! I was hesitiating if i should have made that comment BUT that is a funny pic, Loki Laughing
Hi Cookie!!! How are things with you? Hope all is well Very Happy
Thanks for putting up the link and I DID look forward to listening to it for I have really enjoyed listening to ID chatting in the past....especially Seb and Carlos joking about..... but this was just like a movie that you keep watching to see if it gets better No
Seb still has his charm and warmth though. I honestly believe he is a genuinely lovely man.
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Thu 14 Feb - 13:20

Even if he is slightly denser than thick fog, bless him lol!

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Thu 14 Feb - 13:24

Loki wrote:
Even if he is slightly denser than thick fog, bless him lol!
Aw....thats not fair!!! I was impressed at his choice of movie and how he spoke of how the movie was shot (cinematography).
I also wanted to dance on Davids head and scream "SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!!!!!!"
JAYSUS......where is that mans OFF button Suspect
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline DivaČ
Divesline DivaČ

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Fri 15 Feb - 10:12

[quote="Irish Rebel"]
Loki wrote:

I have really enjoyed listening to ID chatting in the past....especially Seb and Carlos joking about..... but this was just like a movie that you keep watching to see if it gets better No
Seb still has his charm and warmth though. I honestly believe he is a genuinely lovely man.

I have to say that I agree with you. I didn't like this chat. Somehow they did it without enthusiasm. pale
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Fri 15 Feb - 12:09

NOTHING they do these days seems to have enthusiasm about it No unless it to do with the psycho's and parting them with their money for milk and greets etc

Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline DivaČ
Divesline DivaČ

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Fri 15 Feb - 15:02

Loki wrote:
NOTHING they do these days seems to have enthusiasm about it No unless it to do with the psycho's and parting them with their money for milk and greets etc
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline DivaČ
Divesline DivaČ

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Fri 15 Feb - 15:09

pic hosting

pic hosting

Valentin's Day
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Sat 16 Feb - 2:19

sweetcookie wrote:
I have to say that I agree with you. I didn't like this chat. Somehow they did it without enthusiasm. pale
It just didn't "ring true" for me but thats just how I felt.....others might have loved it. I can't handle anything thats feels contrived.....its another way of being false but people in this industry have to nail a smile on their face and market themselves so they have no choice.
Did you listen to David reading the messages from the "team behind the scene"? "You're doing it wrong"..."you were supposed to answer a question each"...."Read out the details of the tickets for the tour"....Jaaaaayus............
You don't have to be Einstein to figure out that the people tuning into the live webchat might have already bought their tickets for as many shows as possible and probably know more about the tour than the team lol!
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Sat 16 Feb - 3:54

Irish Rebel wrote:

You don't have to be Einstein to figure out that the people tuning into the live webchat might have already bought their tickets for as many shows as possible and probably know more about the tour than the team lol!
Now ain't that the truth lol!

Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline DivaČ
Divesline DivaČ

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 18 Feb - 5:09

Irish Rebel wrote:
sweetcookie wrote:
It just didn't "ring true" for me but thats just how I felt.....others might have loved it. I can't handle anything thats feels contrived.....its another way of being false but people in this industry have to nail a smile on their face and market themselves so they have no choice.
Did you listen to David reading the messages from the "team behind the scene"? "You're doing it wrong"..."you were supposed to answer a question each"...."Read out the details of the tickets for the tour"....Jaaaaayus............
Somehow I think this tour with Kathy will not be very good. It was supposed to be just a couple of concerts, and now it turns out to be like a world tour, mostly in America. Somehow American fans have the advantage. Inserts events where they think they will fill a hall. I think this will not turn out well. I can agree with you It just didn't "ring true". Sad
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 18 Feb - 8:36

To be totally honest......I really don't care Laughing Laughing
Please don't take me in a nasty sense for I don't mean to say it in a nasty way......but I honestly don't care lol!
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 18 Feb - 10:10

sweetcookie wrote:
Inserts events where they think they will fill a hall........
Yep....sounds like a tour to me Very Happy
I don't see the problem, though Its what they do....they are performers and they perform Very Happy They stage a concert....people buy tickets....people go to venue.....Il Divo perform Very Happy
Its like going to a fine restaurant for a gourmet meal Very Happy I book a table, enjoy the wonderful food and wine, complement the chef and staff and go home and talk about the wonderful night I had. cheers Its how we all feel in here and that's the way of us.
NOW..... none of us ever go to a restaurant, have a wonderful night but try to shag the chef and stalk him on the internet Rolling Eyes
None of us proclaim that we love the food, are the chefs biggest fan and attempt to straddle his chopping board as he goes about his job Laughing Laughing Laughing
Touring and performing is Il Divos job...nothing more and nothing less Wink
There are some who will continue to eat the food even if it looses quality because they are crazy about the chef and like the way he looks.

Me....I just find another restaurant where the food appeals Wink
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline DivaČ
Divesline DivaČ

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 18 Feb - 10:13

Irish Rebel wrote:
To be totally honest......I really don't care Laughing Laughing
Please don't take me in a nasty sense for I don't mean to say it in a nasty way......but I honestly don't care lol!

That's why I like you, cos you always named things by their proper name. I don't know did I say this correctly, but I think you know what I mean. pan
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline DivaČ
Divesline DivaČ

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 18 Feb - 10:29

Irish Rebel wrote:
sweetcookie wrote:
Inserts events where they think they will fill a hall........
Yep....sounds like a tour to me Very Happy
I don't see the problem, though Its what they do....they are performers and they perform Very Happy They stage a concert....people buy tickets....people go to venue.....Il Divo perform Very Happy
Its like going to a fine restaurant for a gourmet meal Very Happy I book a table, enjoy the wonderful food and wine, complement the chef and staff and go home and talk about the wonderful night I had. cheers Its how we all feel in here and that's the way of us.
NOW..... none of us ever go to a restaurant, have a wonderful night but try to shag the chef and stalk him on the internet Rolling Eyes
None of us proclaim that we love the food, are the chefs biggest fan and attempt to straddle his chopping board as he goes about his job Laughing Laughing Laughing
Touring and performing is Il Divos job...nothing more and nothing less Wink
There are some who will continue to eat the food even if it looses quality because they are crazy about the chef and like the way he looks.

Me....I just find another restaurant where the food appeals Wink

I think I didn't express myself well. ztz Of course that it's their job. More concerts more money. But I expected to hear something new from them, not "We are in studio now, making the best CD ever...bla...bla...bla...Happy Valentin Day..." But when I think better about that I do not know what I was expecting. Maybe we know almost everything about them. :hug:
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 18 Feb - 10:32

sweetcookie wrote:

That's why I like you, cos you always named things by their proper name. I don't know did I say this correctly, but I think you know what I mean.
I DO know what you mean, Cookie but ID are just doing their job when it comes to performing and making money.
I will NEVER criticise their talent....they are stunning artists..... but I really do thing their standards have slipped somewhat. Maybe I'm wrong but I think you feel the same way too and also question their current work Wink
You sound disillisioned and that is very understandable Wink
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline DivaČ
Divesline DivaČ

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 18 Feb - 10:48

[quote="Irish Rebel"]
sweetcookie wrote:

I will NEVER criticise their talent....they are stunning artists..... but I really do thing their standards have slipped somewhat. Maybe I'm wrong but I think you feel the same way too and also question their current work Wink
You sound disillisioned and that is very understandable Wink

Yes. That's it. I want to say exactly that. I was not satisfied with their current work. I do not like how they sound together with Kathy. I've heard "Holy night" and I don't like it. She has really strong voice, and you can't hear them at all. In this context, I thought it might not be a good idea to make such a great tour, as many are already complaining that they do not want to hear them in this combination. I love you I hope that you can understand me better. It's very difficult to express you feelings on foreign language. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   

Back to top Go down

Chit chat about Il Divo.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next