View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 18 Feb - 10:10

sweetcookie wrote:
Inserts events where they think they will fill a hall........
Yep....sounds like a tour to me Very Happy
I don't see the problem, though Its what they do....they are performers and they perform Very Happy They stage a concert....people buy tickets....people go to venue.....Il Divo perform Very Happy
Its like going to a fine restaurant for a gourmet meal Very Happy I book a table, enjoy the wonderful food and wine, complement the chef and staff and go home and talk about the wonderful night I had. cheers Its how we all feel in here and that's the way of us.
NOW..... none of us ever go to a restaurant, have a wonderful night but try to shag the chef and stalk him on the internet Rolling Eyes
None of us proclaim that we love the food, are the chefs biggest fan and attempt to straddle his chopping board as he goes about his job Laughing Laughing Laughing
Touring and performing is Il Divos job...nothing more and nothing less Wink
There are some who will continue to eat the food even if it looses quality because they are crazy about the chef and like the way he looks.

Me....I just find another restaurant where the food appeals Wink
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 18 Feb - 10:13

Irish Rebel wrote:
To be totally honest......I really don't care Laughing Laughing
Please don't take me in a nasty sense for I don't mean to say it in a nasty way......but I honestly don't care lol!

That's why I like you, cos you always named things by their proper name. I don't know did I say this correctly, but I think you know what I mean. pan
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 18 Feb - 10:29

Irish Rebel wrote:
sweetcookie wrote:
Inserts events where they think they will fill a hall........
Yep....sounds like a tour to me Very Happy
I don't see the problem, though Its what they do....they are performers and they perform Very Happy They stage a concert....people buy tickets....people go to venue.....Il Divo perform Very Happy
Its like going to a fine restaurant for a gourmet meal Very Happy I book a table, enjoy the wonderful food and wine, complement the chef and staff and go home and talk about the wonderful night I had. cheers Its how we all feel in here and that's the way of us.
NOW..... none of us ever go to a restaurant, have a wonderful night but try to shag the chef and stalk him on the internet Rolling Eyes
None of us proclaim that we love the food, are the chefs biggest fan and attempt to straddle his chopping board as he goes about his job Laughing Laughing Laughing
Touring and performing is Il Divos job...nothing more and nothing less Wink
There are some who will continue to eat the food even if it looses quality because they are crazy about the chef and like the way he looks.

Me....I just find another restaurant where the food appeals Wink

I think I didn't express myself well. ztz Of course that it's their job. More concerts more money. But I expected to hear something new from them, not "We are in studio now, making the best CD ever...bla...bla...bla...Happy Valentin Day..." But when I think better about that I do not know what I was expecting. Maybe we know almost everything about them. :hug:
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 18 Feb - 10:32

sweetcookie wrote:

That's why I like you, cos you always named things by their proper name. I don't know did I say this correctly, but I think you know what I mean.
I DO know what you mean, Cookie but ID are just doing their job when it comes to performing and making money.
I will NEVER criticise their talent....they are stunning artists..... but I really do thing their standards have slipped somewhat. Maybe I'm wrong but I think you feel the same way too and also question their current work Wink
You sound disillisioned and that is very understandable Wink
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 18 Feb - 10:48

[quote="Irish Rebel"]
sweetcookie wrote:

I will NEVER criticise their talent....they are stunning artists..... but I really do thing their standards have slipped somewhat. Maybe I'm wrong but I think you feel the same way too and also question their current work Wink
You sound disillisioned and that is very understandable Wink

Yes. That's it. I want to say exactly that. I was not satisfied with their current work. I do not like how they sound together with Kathy. I've heard "Holy night" and I don't like it. She has really strong voice, and you can't hear them at all. In this context, I thought it might not be a good idea to make such a great tour, as many are already complaining that they do not want to hear them in this combination. I love you I hope that you can understand me better. It's very difficult to express you feelings on foreign language. I love you
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 18 Feb - 11:02

sweetcookie wrote:

Yes. That's it. I want to say exactly that. I was not satisfied with their current work. I do not like how they sound together with Kathy. I've heard "Holy night" and I don't like it. She has really strong voice, and you can't hear them at all. In this context, I thought it might not be a good idea to make such a great tour, as many are already complaining that they do not want to hear them in this combination. I love you I hope that you can understand me better. It's very difficult to express you feelings on foreign language. I love you
You do extremely well, Cookie, in expressing yourself Very Happy I have no talent for language and admire it in others. You put your point across and its great that you feel comfortable and welcome in the bar Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 18 Feb - 11:04

AND OFCOURSE...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

online photo sharing sweet cookis for you...

and red wine with flowers...
picture sharing core

I'm glad that you're Aquarius like me. lol!

And at the end...Song! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m78l28tcIE0
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 18 Feb - 11:08

[quote="Irish Rebel"]
sweetcookie wrote:

its great that you feel comfortable and welcome in the bar Very Happy
O, I DO! lol!
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 18 Feb - 11:26

Thank-you very much, Cookie Very Happy The singing kitten was hilarious Laughing It was great birthday! A few hours at the "Andy Warhol" exhibition currently showing in Belfast and dinner at a great bistro with my family....... and I didn't try to get jiggy with the chef tongue
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 18 Feb - 11:43

And now for something completely different Very Happy Well.......sort of but not really Laughing

dizzyizzysuperbitch wrote:

Hi, all...

We get that you are upset about the lack of information. We
have asked Forum management for an update, but we are still waiting to hear from
them. Most likely, they don't have confirmed news to share, hence the delay on
this end. We ask for your patience and that you understand that there are lots
of factors that go into plans of these sorts.

Remember: it's never wise
to jump to make travel plans and bookings before all information has been made
available, because tour information changes all the time. Most Il Divo fans
wouldn't (and don't have the means) to travel across oceans to see the guys-- so
appeasing the jet-setting minority of fans is not the priority for concert
promoters and marketing folks.

We have done all we can... your patience
is appreciated!

x i z zy.
And the reply.......PMSL!!!!!! lol! lol!
Jildivoted wrote:
Wondering what jet setting has to do with the Niagara Falls mystery gig? I live in Canada.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 18 Feb - 11:45

Irish Rebel wrote:
To be totally honest......I really don't care Laughing Laughing
Please don't take me in a nasty sense for I don't mean to say it in a nasty way......but I honestly don't care lol!
Me neither

dizzyizzysuperbitch now what sort of a name is that for a MAD MOD on the OF scratch tut tut, user names like that really lower the tone (if that possible)

Would Kathy be the lovely WELSH Diva Catherine Jenkins scratch superb voice, trouble is, I don't like it and can't see it mixing well with Il Divo blending, another reason I won't be going to see them on tour this time.

Anyway, who is supporting who?

Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 18 Feb - 12:05

You couldn't make it up

Kinx wrote:
I'm one of the top 3 .... what a surprise! My selection for the album name was:

¡Es Mágico ... It's Magic!

February 11, 2013 12:35 PM
To: SANDRA WILSON
RE: Innocence Third Album Contest

Good afternoon Sandra:

We are pleased to inform you that the name you proposed for the next album of 'Innocence' has been selected in the top three,
so I have requested a DVD and CD of 'Innocence' be corresponded as a gift to you.

Confirm to us your details and if you want you can send a photo of yourself to publish it along with the other two winners.

Congratulations! And keep reading our magazine, there will be contests to participate in.

Greetings

Looks like my suggestion of "Its Crap" didn't make the cut then
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 18 Feb - 12:22

Irish Rebel wrote:
Thank-you very much, Cookie Very Happy The singing kitten was hilarious Laughing ...... and I didn't try to get jiggy with the chef tongue
;tq hair lol!
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 18 Feb - 12:23

Irish Rebel wrote:
And now for something completely different Very Happy Well.......sort of but not really Laughing

Hi, all...

have asked Forum management for an update, but we are still waiting to hear from

wouldn't (and don't have the means) to travel across oceans to see the guys-- so

is appreciated!

x i z zy.
Jildivoted wrote:
Wondering what jet setting has to do with the Niagara Falls mystery gig? I live in Canada.

lol!
cda cda cda
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 18 Feb - 12:28

[quote="Irish Rebel"]

[quote="Kinx"]I'm one of the top 3 .... what a surprise! My selection for the album name was:

quote]

How smart and originally!!! vlan vlan vlan
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 18 Feb - 12:48

Hot off the il Divo press...................

Great news! Il Divo have announced they will be performing in Bahrain at the National Theatre on March 1st as part of the 8th Annual Spring Of Culture festival! This debut performance in Bahrain will be the groups first ever visit and performance in the country. Sebastien Izambard comments:

"We are so fortunate to be able to share our music in all corners of the globe, and being able to visit a country as culturally unique as Bahrain is such a pleasure for us. We love nothing more than to discover new places, especially somewhere like Bahrain with such a rich heritage. We look forward to a special experience and show the Bahrainis will hopefully enjoy in March."

This is NOT a criticism of Seb Izambard but it IS a "point out" to the eejit who wrote the spiel on a press release regarding an upcoming concert in Bahrain. Bahrain has been in a state of revolution for the last two years and is under scrutiny for its serious human rights violations regarding its citizens Rolling Eyes
Jaysus.......... some people make their money easy, don't they Shocked

Quote :

Anti-government protesters set a car on fire to create a road block to mark the second anniversary of the February 14 uprising, in Budaiya, west of Manama, Bahrain Feb. 14, 2013.
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 18 Feb - 12:50

Irish Rebel wrote:
You couldn't make it up

Kinx wrote:

Good afternoon Sandra:

We are pleased to inform you that the name you proposed for the next album of 'Innocence' has been selected in the top three,
so I have requested a DVD and CD of 'Innocence' be corresponded as a gift to you.

Confirm to us your details and if you want you can send a photo of yourself to publish it along with the other two winners.

Congratulations! And keep reading our magazine, there will be contests to participate in.

Greetings

Innocence scratch scratch scratch scratch Innocence scratch scratch scratch scratch don't make me larf, it bad enough Carlos's ex laughingly being called that as it is.

They don't have a thimble full of 'Innocence' between the lot o them No

Now my choice might have been 'Diabolical' or 'Dunlistening' lol!

Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 18 Feb - 12:59

Irish Rebel wrote:

Hi, all...

is appreciated!

x i z zy.
Jildivoted wrote:

lol!

dizzyizzysuperbitch

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Jaysus...remember her... clown is she still knocking around over there in LaLa Land.... Rolling Eyes what a wench she was and probably still is.... What a Face does she still have a career as a Mad Mod...feckin' sap.. Basketball

Glitter Graphics

IF YOU'RE LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE IRISH...YOU'RE LUCKY ENOUGH ! cheers
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 18 Feb - 13:05

PMSL at THIS bit................
Quote :
Most Il Divo fans wouldn't (and don't have the means) to travel across oceans to see the guys-- so appeasing the jet-setting minority of fans is not the priority for concert promoters and marketing folks.
Most ID fans don't have the WILL or the CRAZINESS to spend a fortune on this balleeks Laughing Yep, Colleen.....she still seems to be a nasty piece of work Wink The poster was asking about a concert in Niagra.....and she lives in Canada Laughing
Wonder if the jet-setters will be off to Bahrain? I hope they do kevlar jackets in their sizes Laughing
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 18 Feb - 13:06

Irish Rebel wrote:
You couldn't make it up

Kinx wrote:

Good afternoon Sandra:

Greetings

I got an e-mail to say my suggestion 'What a load of Run of the Mill S*ite' had too many words...I'm ragin'.... Mad
Is that Sandra Wilson aka Kinx... confused another fine example of a ID forum Mod....not a brain cell between them... clown

Glitter Graphics

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 18 Feb - 13:08

Loki wrote:

Innocence scratch scratch scratch scratch Innocence scratch scratch scratch scratch don't make me larf, it bad enough Carlos's ex laughingly being called that as it is.

Dunlistening lol! Maybe the "Innocence" name is meant to be ironic Laughing Can't very well call herself "Been-round-the-block-and-then-some" Cool
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 18 Feb - 13:14

Irish Rebel wrote:
PMSL at THIS bit................
Quote :
Most Il Divo fans wouldn't (and don't have the means) to travel across oceans to see the guys-- so appeasing the jet-setting minority of fans is not the priority for concert promoters and marketing folks.
Most ID fans don't have the WILL or the CRAZINESS to spend a fortune on this balleeks Laughing Yep, Colleen.....she still seems to be a nasty piece of work Wink The poster was asking about a concert in Niagra.....and she lives in Canada Laughing
Wonder if the jet-setters will be off to Bahrain? I hope they do kevlar jackets in their sizes Laughing

'Seems'..... confused I think we had enough experience of her when we were there to 'Know' she's a nasty piece of work...
I have no doubt some of the loonies will be making their way to Bahrain...not naming anyone but didn't one of the nuts actually check herself out of hospital to travel a loooong looooong way from the US to South Africa to attend one of her 89 Il Divo shows... lol! lol!.and no I'm not talking about Butternut...

Glitter Graphics

Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 18 Feb - 13:17

Irish Rebel wrote:
Loki wrote:

Dunlistening lol! Maybe the "Innocence" name is meant to be ironic Laughing Can't very well call herself "Been-round-the-block-and-then-some" Cool

lol! lol! lol! lol! True...

Glitter Graphics

Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 18 Feb - 13:23

Irish Rebel wrote:
Maybe the "Innocence" name is meant to be ironic Laughing Can't very well call herself "Been-round-the-block-and-then-some" Cool
lol! lol! lol! lol! nope, it a wee bit too long to go onna record label,

Awww, bless her dyed blond hair, make up applied with a trowel and false eyelashes, though she seems to have a good figure, imagine being laced into that little lot affraid I know if I wore something like that, at the very least I would have someone's eye out when one of those hook and eye jobbies burst with the strain keeping all of me in and then there's those boots/shoe heels I would need scaffolding to hang onto, never mind crutches to keep me upright lol!

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 18 Feb - 13:31

irish colleen wrote:

I have no doubt some of the loonies will be making their way to Bahrain...not naming anyone but didn't one of the nuts actually check herself out of hospital to travel a loooong looooong way from the US to South Africa to attend one of her 89 Il Divo shows... lol! lol!.and no I'm not talking about Butternut...
You mean Laurene lol! I'm not being funny but we didn't even leave our hotel for Kilruddery as the weather was not to our liking Laughing
As for "Innocence", Loki........ silicone and botox tongue
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 18 Feb - 13:32

Quote :
FOR SALE 2 M&G PACKAGE FOR THE 22 ND OF APRIL IN DUBLIN

I'm prepared to let them go to a good home for the special price of £ 500 !

Please pm me if you're interested

The special price of £500.... affraid WTF did she pay for them if that's a discount.... confused
What is wrong with these people... clown

Glitter Graphics

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 18 Feb - 13:35

irish colleen wrote:
Quote :

The special price of £500.... affraid WTF did she pay for them if that's a discount.... confused
I think she's a bit "special" herself, Colleen.
Ach go on and buy them for yew and me......for my birthday Laughing
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 18 Feb - 13:39

Quote :
You mean Laurene I'm not being funny but we didn't even leave our hotel for Kilruddery as the weather was not to our liking

Sssshhhhh..... silent she'll be writing letters of complaint to the Internet Police...again... Rolling Eyes

Asfor Kilruddery....it wasn't only the freezing weather it was also the crazy b*****s in the audience...from far and wide....I just couldn't sit amongst them as I couldn't trust myself :I jjt That night was the end of ID for me...They were disgraceful.. No

Glitter Graphics

Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 18 Feb - 13:41

Irish Rebel wrote:
irish colleen wrote:
Quote :

I think she's a bit "special" herself, Colleen.
Ach go on and buy them for yew and me......for my birthday Laughing

Refer to previous post.... lol!

Glitter Graphics

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 18 Feb - 13:50

irish colleen wrote:
That night was the end of ID for me...They were disgraceful.. No
Who...ID or the maniacs in the audience? Rolling Eyes
Anita van Lush really thought she was getting there, didn't she ....and all the time the showbiz smiles were being nailed on and the schmoozing was going full throttle No
It wasn't the type of "nailing" that Anita and the Randy Rev were hoping for Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   

Back to top Go down

Chit chat about Il Divo.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next