Bienvenue sur la Divesline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chit chat about Il Divo.

Go down 
+8
irish colleen
Irish Rebel
myrtille
Petronela
Ree
Sidney
EmilyJane
Guest (not stopping)
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 13 EmptySun 17 Mar - 10:07

Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 13 EmptySun 17 Mar - 11:17

sweetcookie wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=D6MsxUFF-AM

thank you!!!

I love Katherine Jenkins- she is beautiful inside and out. I had seen her a time or two on TV but then watched her when she was on dancing with the stars and she was such a professional. She was such a beauty and seems genuinely a nice person. Seems a certain acrobat may have a wee bit of competition if she is not careful Cool
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 13 EmptyMon 18 Mar - 3:14

sweetcookie wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=D6MsxUFF-AM

That was wonderful, Cookie!! Very Happy Flawless Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 13 3916 Ms Jenkins is truely gifted and deserves her success. I heard that she went down a storm in the USA, Ree Very Happy Good for her and she has always seemed a genuinely nice person and hasn't let her success go to her head. Respect Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 13 EmptyMon 18 Mar - 3:20

sweetcookie wrote:
Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 13 45703_446068135467265_1855020299_n
picture sharing

On a more flippant note....That woman has both barrels LOADED!!! cheers A stunning voice, wonderful personality, successful career and looks like THAT!! Cool Definate thumbs up from us!!! You GO girl Very Happy
Notice how The Oors is checking out the "rear view" Laughing
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 13 EmptyMon 18 Mar - 4:11

Irish Rebel wrote:
sweetcookie wrote:
picture sharing

On a more flippant note....That woman has both barrels LOADED!!! cheers A stunning voice, wonderful personality, successful career and looks like THAT!! Cool Definate thumbs up from us!!! You GO girl Very Happy

She is gorgeous...she reminds me of a Barbie doll.....nice work Sherlock catching the Urs checking out her bum... lol! lol! I'm surprised Carlos hasn't got his face down the front of her dress... lol!
Don't think some of the 'Divas' are impressed with this collaberation tho'....can't think why... lol!
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 13 EmptyMon 18 Mar - 4:11

Irish Rebel wrote:
sweetcookie wrote:
picture sharing

She is gorgeous...she reminds me of a Barbie doll.....nice work Sherlock catching the Urs checking out her bum... lol! lol! I'm surprised Carlos hasn't got his face down the front of her dress... lol!
Don't think some of the 'Divas' are impressed with this collaberation tho'....can't think why... lol!
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 13 EmptyMon 18 Mar - 4:46

irish colleen wrote:
....nice work Sherlock catching the Urs checking out her bum... lol! lol! I'm surprised Carlos hasn't got his face down the front of her dress... lol!
Don't think some of the 'Divas' are impressed with this collaboration tho'....can't think why... lol!

Carlos would NEVER do that Shocked 'Tis ME he loves....even though he still doesn't realise that I'm the girl for him geek
Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 13 Misery

As for ID's "loyal fans" and their opinion on the "collaboration".... They don't like Ms Jenkins out of pure jealousy and their delusional reasoning that ID are "their guys" Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 13 300756 Lunatics Rolling Eyes
Ms Jenkins IS a bit "Barbie-ish" but she does it so well and has the goods to back it up.....and from the look on The Oors face, she has the "back" to back it up too Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 13 EmptyMon 18 Mar - 5:03

Quote :
..and from the look on The Oors face, she has the "back" to back it up too

lol!
and the front.... dre
Back to top Go down
Petronela

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 13 EmptyMon 18 Mar - 7:09

sweetcookie wrote:
Petronela wrote:
KJ is beautiful and talented blonde! I like her voice and her behaviour. It is a greate idea for ID touring with her because this helps not getting too boring...

with this occasion, Urs has the favour to have a good hairdo again.... Very Happy Very Happy using the Katherine's stylist lol! I guessed

Hi, where are U so long? cheers

I was here but I was busy, I was upset... my dear girlfriend was 39 and died of cancer couple of days ago so I spent with her as long as it was posible...

For those who celebrate today I wish you " Happy St. Patrick's Day! " ... life is nice even is so short cheers
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 13 EmptyMon 18 Mar - 9:44

irish colleen wrote:
Quote :
..and from the look on The Oors face, she has the "back" to back it up too

lol!
and the front.... dre
lol!

It's good that Urs noticed her "back" and "front" sides, maybe he found out that he needs someone nice beside him vlan
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 13 EmptyMon 18 Mar - 9:45

Petronela wrote:
sweetcookie wrote:
Petronela wrote:
KJ is beautiful and talented blonde! I like her voice and her behaviour. It is a greate idea for ID touring with her because this helps not getting too boring...

with this occasion, Urs has the favour to have a good hairdo again.... Very Happy Very Happy using the Katherine's stylist lol! I guessed

I was here but I was busy, I was upset... my dear girlfriend was 39 and died of cancer couple of days ago so I spent with her as long as it was posible...

For those who celebrate today I wish you " Happy St. Patrick's Day! " ... life is nice even is so short cheers

So sorry to hear that.
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 13 EmptyMon 18 Mar - 12:07

Petronela wrote:
sweetcookie wrote:
Petronela wrote:

Sorry to hear about your friend Petra...39 is so young.It's true life is short and we take so much for granted.I hope you are doing OK.
Sweetie...Thanks for supplying us with the pic and vids.... Wink
Not sure KJ would be interested in Urs....I know the Ubers find him irresistable.....but he's not everyone's cup of tea... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 13 EmptyMon 18 Mar - 12:27

[quote="irish colleen"
Sweetie...Thanks for supplying us with the pic and vids.... Wink
Not sure KJ would be interested in Urs....I know the Ubers find him irresistable.....but he's not everyone's cup of tea... Rolling Eyes [/quote] Very Happy

That's true, but I have to say that I would love to see two of them together. Maybe Urs has a little chance... core
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 13 EmptyMon 18 Mar - 12:30

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 13 EmptyMon 18 Mar - 12:41

Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 13 EmptyMon 18 Mar - 12:42

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 13 EmptyMon 18 Mar - 12:49

Sorry for the sadness that is with you, Petronela No May your grief pass as easily as possible and your friend watch over you I love you

As for The Oors and Ms Jenkins? Can't see it. I haven't a clue about this bloke and none of us really do, do we? All we see is the performer and the "private bit" that he chooses to show to his "admirers". He HAS however, moved straight from one relationship into another and can't seem to be alone (except on his bike rides where the little woman is waiting for him at home Rolling Eyes) Colleen has called him a "serial monogamist" and the wise woman has the gist, I think.

Quote :
Fear of commitment and perfectionism play a large part in the thinking of this type of person. Childhood influences typically also a play a large part, and bad role models may give them an inherent fear of commitment. They are unable to cope with the pressure of the family unit for long periods of time and eventually seek their independence once again. If the partnership begins to show problems similar to those witnessed in childhood, then it will no longer mirror the ideal the serial monogamist has in his or her head.
Many people think that they can be the one to change the serial monogamist's way of thinking, but this is sometimes a futile effort. The relationship pattern is often so established that the person can even predict the month or year that the break up will occur. It's rare that someone seeks to end a relationship willingly if there are no problems, but for some serial monogamists, the fear of commitment is beyond their control.
Some people hold that this type of behavior is a psychological problem. They believe that the only way to deal with such a state of mind is with psychological help. Other people think that the term is a cop-out that can be used as a way for people to give weight to their incapability of sustaining a relationship. Whether it is a psychological problem or not, it is usually not a state of mind most people are happy to live with forever.
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 13 EmptyMon 18 Mar - 13:01

Irish Rebel wrote:
Sorry for the sadness that is with you, Petronela No May your grief pass as easily as possible and your friend watch over you I love you

As for The Oors and Ms Jenkins? Can't see it. I haven't a clue about this bloke and none of us really do, do we? All we see is the performer and the "private bit" that he chooses to show to his "admirers". He HAS however, moved straight from one relationship into another and can't seem to be alone (except on his bike rides where the little woman is waiting for him at home Rolling Eyes) Colleen has called him a "serial monogamist" and the wise woman has the gist, I think.

Quote :
Fear of commitment and perfectionism play a large part in the thinking of this type of person. Childhood influences typically also a play a large part, and bad role models may give them an inherent fear of commitment. They are unable to cope with the pressure of the family unit for long periods of time and eventually seek their independence once again. If the partnership begins to show problems similar to those witnessed in childhood, then it will no longer mirror the ideal the serial monogamist has in his or her head.
Many people think that they can be the one to change the serial monogamist's way of thinking, but this is sometimes a futile effort. The relationship pattern is often so established that the person can even predict the month or year that the break up will occur. It's rare that someone seeks to end a relationship willingly if there are no problems, but for some serial monogamists, the fear of commitment is beyond their control.
Some people hold that this type of behavior is a psychological problem. They believe that the only way to deal with such a state of mind is with psychological help. Other people think that the term is a cop-out that can be used as a way for people to give weight to their incapability of sustaining a relationship. Whether it is a psychological problem or not, it is usually not a state of mind most people are happy to live with forever.

If I understand you well, no help for Urs Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 13 EmptyMon 18 Mar - 13:09

Time to say goodbye...

Not so good video...

https://youtu.be/MsDG6mUTcYk
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 13 EmptyMon 18 Mar - 13:20

How sweet. Duddy and his little girl... core

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 13 483894_452579001477392_362310733_n

And little baby Jude
Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 13 625554_452558798146079_168192854_n
free image hosting core
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 13 EmptyMon 18 Mar - 13:29

sweetcookie wrote:
If I understand you well, no help for Urs Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I'm just describing a "type" and Colleen held him up as a good example Wink He doesn't care what we say and we don't care what he does Laughing Human nature is just interesting and we enjoy talking about it Laughing He's an example of "serial monogamy"..... but he's getting older and maybe more mellow? Who knows.......and who gives a feck Laughing
Quote :
Regardless of how their relationships end, these daters seem committed to
their partners when they are together.
But how can they move from one
partner to another so seamlessly? Is it the relationship they want, or is it the
person? Are serial monogamists in love with the partners they have, or are they
simply in love with love?

Quote :
The danger of this dating pattern has to do not only with serial monogamists’ unrealistic expectations, but also with their experiences in these dime-a-dozen relationships. The number of options that serial monogamists see on their dating horizon fuels a need for immediate gratification that could translate into complications in other areas of their lives, like work or even child rearing.
By constantly switching out their partners for the latest models, serial monogamists are pulling the plug on their relationships at perhaps the most pivotal moment. When they are confronted with their partners’ personal pitfalls or quirks, that is the time to cooperate, learn some give and take, and accept their partners’ realistic love rather than dismiss them at the first signs of imperfection.
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 13 EmptyMon 18 Mar - 14:02

Irish Rebel wrote:
sweetcookie wrote:
Is it the relationship they want, or is it the
person? Are serial monogamists in love with the partners they have, or are they
simply in love with love?
[/quote]

I think they simply in love with love and adventure something new.I think for them it's interesting when they seduce a person, and when they go into the relationship, then they lose interest. as soon as they get into the routine. That's my opinion. I'm not an expert, but I think like that, if you can understand what I want to say. Wink
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 13 EmptyMon 18 Mar - 14:17

sweetcookie wrote:
...............and adventure something new.I think for them it's interesting when they seduce a person, and when they go into the relationship, then they lose interest. as soon as they get into the routine. That's my opinion. I'm not an expert, but I think like that, if you can understand what I want to say. Wink
I understand you and you said it very well, Cookie Wink Human relationships can be a minefield and its best if there is more understanding of the "types" out there and believe me....The Oors is a "type" Wink Strange how some people look for perfection yet they are far from perfection in themselves scratch
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 13 EmptyMon 18 Mar - 14:34

Irish Rebel wrote:
sweetcookie wrote:
...............and adventure something new.I think for them it's interesting when they seduce a person, and when they go into the relationship, then they lose interest. as soon as they get into the routine. That's my opinion. I'm not an expert, but I think like that, if you can understand what I want to say. Wink
I understand you and you said it very well, Cookie Wink Human relationships can be a minefield and its best if there is more understanding of the "types" out there and believe me....The Oors is a "type" Wink Strange how some people look for perfection yet they are far from perfection in themselves scratch

I think that Urs doesn't know what he wants. He acts as his current mood is. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 13 EmptyTue 19 Mar - 6:01

I see you've been googling again Reb... lol!
Very interesting.....
The man is totally selfish.....big head,big ego....suits himself and does what makes HIM happy.Perhaps Tania wanted to get married and after 7 years and a child I'm sure she felt some kind of commitment from him was in order....time for him to exit.. affraid He'll do the same with KP as soon as she starts wanting more than he's willing to give.... Wink nobody will be making a claim on him or his cash.... Suspect we know how tight he is... tongue
He is also cruel...
Read a 'report' from the rabid Randy Rev... clown
Quote :

What an evening! I thoroughly enjoyed tonight’s concert in Cologne, my first experience of the new set and the collaborations with Katherine Jenkins. Any doubts I might have had about how well they would work together were well and truly dispelled, the arrangements were superb (Music of the Night and Prayer were out of this world!) and I also enjoyed her solo items immensely. Full marks to all concerned.

The auditorium was half empty but the audience was very enthusiastic. Naturally enough Urs was cheered when introducing his bits in German. The others stuck to English apart from the occasional Danke! We danced and cheered and clapped and had a thoroughly good time. The stage was quite small, so nobody got lost way off in the wings. The guys were on great form and in good spirits.

We danced for LVSA and PQTME and several people went forward with gifts for the guys, Urs very deftly catching a teddy bear and collecting many other things besides. Including a balloon which he tried to stuff inside his jacket … He was right in front of me at the time. As he was when he sang the line, “I will always love you.“ Nuff said.

I’d had no idea where I was sitting until I arrived to collect my ticket. We’d been told “first three rows” but I hadn’t let myself build up any hopes, so middle of the front row was a fantastic surprise! Lots of eye contact from all the guys, lots of silliness between them to observe, and plenty of chance to watch the musicians too, and the fantabulous Maestro Simon Chalk in action.

Before the concert the M&G was even quicker than usual, but I’m not complaining. I know many people would love the chance to see the guys up close and personal for even a few seconds. It was a different format this time round.

SPOILER ALERT!!! If you’re going to a M&G on this tour and don’t want to know what the goody bag contains, look away now …

We were given the opportunity to have one item autographed, and dedicated personally, so we were given a post-it note to write our names on! I had the programme signed. In the goody bag there was also a photo of the guys (but it’s the one I don’t like from the Greatest Hits publicity) and a rather dinky Il Divo pen in a box. Pen is engraved with the same logo of the four initials that we had on the bracelet.

The signing took place at the same time as the photo opportunity, so the guys were signing on the hoof, as it were (??) but I couldn’t remember at what point we received the signed item… had a horrible idea I’d had a ic taken clutching a signed programme with a post-it note on it. Then I remembered vividly standing there with one arm round Urs and one round Carlos, so I couldn’t have been holding anything else.

Katherine’s dresses were wonderful, especially the one that converted from full-length gown to very, very short mini-dress. Think hubby is going to enjoy Brussels.

It’s gone midnight here in Cologne and I’m about to turn into a pumpkin, so I’ll sign off for now. A fabulous concert. If you haven’t been to one yet you’re in for a treat when you do.

Love to all,
Heather
xxx

Quote :
He was right in front of me at the time. As he was when he sang the line, “I will always love you.“ Nuff said

Now he knows how seriously this poor creature takes their 'love affair'....and there he is encouraging this deluded sap knowing full well that she's not the full schilling... qqr Urs Buhler you nasty fecker leading this poor sap on while emptying her purse.... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 13 EmptyTue 19 Mar - 6:17

Did you know that while we were sleeping here in my city Il Divos FB page moved us to the UK...
Quote :
Il DivoIl Divo Live in Dublin, UK

I never felt a thing.. scratch
No wonder we can't be arsed with this group... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 13 EmptyTue 19 Mar - 7:41

irish colleen wrote:
I see you've been googling again Reb... lol!

Perhaps Tania wanted to get married and after 7 years and a child I'm sure she felt some kind of commitment from him was in order....time for him to exit.. affraid He'll do the same with KP as soon as she starts wanting more than he's willing to give.... Wink
[/b]

Now he knows how seriously this poor creature takes their 'love affair'....and there he is encouraging this deluded sap knowing full well that she's not the full schilling... qqr Urs Buhler you nasty fecker leading this poor sap on while emptying her purse.... Rolling Eyes

[/quote]

I agree that he's a selfish, that's for sure that Tahia wanted to get married, but as I know Two of them was in relationship little more then two years. From the beginning of 2007. and they broke up after tour 2009. Maybe I'm wrong Question Before Tania he has been with Valerie for five years, and she broke up with him in December 2006. But anyway every woman wants to marry the father of her child.
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 13 EmptyTue 19 Mar - 7:45

When we talk about Urs...

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 13 549915_303241719804754_1989175158_n
free image hosting Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 13 EmptyTue 19 Mar - 7:47

And look at him. He is fantastic... Very Happy

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 13 392866_303244873137772_441468450_n
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 13 EmptyTue 19 Mar - 8:01

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chit chat about Il Divo.
Page 13 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next