Bienvenue sur la Divesline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chit chat about Il Divo.

Go down 
+8
irish colleen
Irish Rebel
myrtille
Petronela
Ree
Sidney
EmilyJane
Guest (not stopping)
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Petronela

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 EmptySat 25 May - 0:24

Hello girls, how are you? I forgot the password since I was not here.

I see you're amused about tattoo, so I found something from a brilliant diva which amused me Laughing Laughing

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 Tatuaj

Quote :
..... it was the image of a female reproductive system, with horns, uterus ovaries and more"

O yes, it could be! The man is certainly in a crisis of his age and the drawing is inspired by his dan siren!
Back to top Go down
lurker

PostSubject: tattoo   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 EmptySat 25 May - 3:04

I really don't understand why i am writing this but this chatter from some reUrs and kelly is now really becoming offensive.How would you like people to discuss the people you love in such a nasty and derogative way????I would hate it.
No,I am not kelly's mother or a friend,However I am a mother.It is all now really leaving a bad smell behind.I used to enjoy the patter on this site but now I rarely look.It seems some of the guests have nothing better to do with their time but be nasty.If ,as you say Urs is having a crisis,all I can say is that you have reverted to the school playground ,and a very nasty,bullying one at that.
In fact I have read that the tattoo has to do with the Swiss heritage.I actually have a girlfriend in her forties that loves tattoos and has quite a few and shewould be wild if she were described as having a crisis.perhaps he is just doing something he has wanted for a while and got it done during a break.
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 EmptySat 25 May - 4:33

sorry to offend Lurker-- but we seem to have very little chit chat about Il Divo besides what is brought to the forum. We here have moved on but still have folks that bring things in. Honestly- I don't care for them anymore and rarely comment on them, but to be snarky.

As for Urs and his midlife crisis? scratch scratch I think it has much more to do with a total change of his personal life and dating a much younger woman and doing things we had not seen or heard of since ID came to be many years ago. Perhaps this has always been his personality scratch and he just kept it better hidden? Who knows--

As for the tattoo-- if you are in your 40's or younger and don't have one- you are more opposite the norm than the norm now. I have two- got them in my mid 30's and one at my 40th. They are mine for personal reasons and not really any crisis-- just love them and always have. Wink
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 EmptySat 25 May - 15:12

lurker wrote:
I really don't understand why i am writing this but this chatter from some reUrs and kelly is now really becoming offensive.How would you like people to discuss the people you love in such a nasty and derogative way????I would hate it.
No,I am not kelly's mother or a friend,However I am a mother.It is all now really leaving a bad smell behind.I used to enjoy the patter on this site but now I rarely look.It seems some of the guests have nothing better to do with their time but be nasty.If ,as you say Urs is having a crisis,all I can say is that you have reverted to the school playground ,and a very nasty,bullying one at that.
In fact I have read that the tattoo has to do with the Swiss heritage.I actually have a girlfriend in her forties that loves tattoos and has quite a few and shewould be wild if she were described as having a crisis.perhaps he is just doing something he has wanted for a while and got it done during a break.
Hang on Lurker, if you read back, I did say that calling Kelly a hooker wasn't on, but I ain't going to labour the point further than that.

I do believe from a Swiss friend that the 'tattoo' is the Canton badge from the area he was born, any idiot can find the various Cantons of Switzerland on the web, in fact, I do believe many years ago I used it in a collage I did of him, however, I been to bed since then.

I haven't been to a show this tour, not bought their so called greatest hits either, to be frank, can't be arsed and there next offering is going to have to be something REALLY special before I even consider getting it. These days, I prefer Andrea Boccelli or Patrizio Buanne, for that type of musical genre
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
Petronela

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 EmptySat 25 May - 23:57

Oh yes, Andrea performed yesterday in Bucharest and it was an unbeliveble show...

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 Ab1qe

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 Ab2j

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 Ab3gt

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 Ab4g
Back to top Go down
Petronela

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 EmptySun 26 May - 0:02

This is from "Swan Lake" Very Happy actually "Black Swan Lake". I think I have seen this dancer, but I do not remember where... lol!

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 Babybearc
Back to top Go down
Petronela

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 EmptyMon 27 May - 0:55

Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 EmptyMon 27 May - 4:14

Petronela wrote:

love2 thank you!!!

as for the black swan jam Isn't he one of the dancers for La vita sin amor??

Wink Ree
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 EmptyMon 27 May - 5:59

Petronela wrote:
This is from "Swan Lake" Very Happy actually "Black Swan Lake". I think I have seen this dancer, but I do not remember where... lol!

LMAO at this.... lol!
He actually took up his pose and got someone to take a pic. and posted it on Twitter....F.F.S.... Rolling Eyes What a vain concieted pain in the arse he's become.. pale
P.S....How dainty does he look... flower lol! SJ must be proud.. lol!
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 EmptyMon 27 May - 6:28

lurker wrote:

Dear Lurker..
I don't understand why you're writing it either...your comments have no impact on us what so ever...just as our comments have no impact on Urs or KP...they are more than compensated for anything negative we might say by the likes of your good self who thinks everything they do is FANTABULOUS and the sun shines right out of their arses.. sunny
Are you following KP,Seb,David on Twitter...?....If not then that's where you should go...all the 'lovely girls' vlan are there...you'll feel right at home...run along now... lol!
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 EmptyMon 27 May - 13:29

irish colleen wrote:
Petronela wrote:

LMAO at this.... lol!
He actually took up his pose and got someone to take a pic. and posted it on Twitter....F.F.S.... Rolling Eyes What a vain concieted pain in the arse he's become.. pale
P.S....How dainty does he look... flower lol! SJ must be proud.. lol!

As usual my dear-- you nailed it on the head!! Laughing He has become quite the media hound that one. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
lurker

PostSubject: reply   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 EmptyTue 28 May - 1:51

I will run along as you say but I feel the need to reply first.I do not follow my friends on twitter why would i need to follow people i do not know?
I do not feel the need to defend anybody however i do feel that some of the comments onhere are very nasty and do indeed constitue bullying.If anyone had cared to notice I hasd made my original remarks regarding some of the guests on here I had not included at that time the original members but perhaps inrelation to your remarks to myself I do find it offensive.You are supposedly so proud of your allowing anyone to have their say and then whenI suggested some of them were behaving like cyber bullies you become offensive.
In this day and age when the social media has caused so much pain and nastiness i still find it upsetting that people can be so rude about peop[le they do not know.
I am the lurker only because i use social media so rarely I have forgotten my logon and thus felt lurker was probably a correct term for myself.The happiness that used to be inthis site seems to have disappeared.it is a shame.
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 EmptyTue 28 May - 6:03

Awww, lurker, you seem to have conveniently forgotten a lot of the members here were victims of bullying (well, they tried and failed) on the OF.

We might poke a bit of harmless fun at certain parties, but that is all it is, fun. Not one of us are so devoid of real life we feel the need to invent lies stories regarding ourselves and members of Il Divo.

I for one couldn't think of anything worse affraid

You will have to admit they have changed beyond recognition and I suppose what we see now are their true personalities. That their choice, however and I don't have to put up with it, so I don't.

Their private lives are that, private so I let them get on with theirs as I get on with mine.
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 EmptyFri 31 May - 11:14

Ree wrote:

As for Urs and his midlife crisis? scratch scratch I think it has much more to do with a total change of his personal life and dating a much younger woman and doing things we had not seen or heard of since ID came to be many years ago. Perhaps this has always been his personality scratch and he just kept it better hidden? Who knows--

I agree with you.

Is this the same man Question Question Question scratch scratch scratch What happened to him No Question affraid

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 Is_This_The_Same_Man_zpsa51c7acb
upload a picture
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 EmptyFri 31 May - 11:28

lurker wrote:
I really don't understand why i am writing this but this chatter from some reUrs and kelly is now really becoming offensive..

Offensive to whom Question Question Question Question Question

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 575415_10200580627571533_757642010_n
image hosting site no sign up

To them Question Question Question Is this how you should behave when you are 42 scratch scratch scratch Images like this should not be exposed to the public, but Kelly likes to put them on her twitter. So once again Offensive for whom scratch scratch scratch Question Question Question Question And right question: I really don't understand why i am writing this
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 EmptyFri 31 May - 11:43

Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 EmptySat 1 Jun - 4:23

The Urs is obviously living his life and letting it all hang out......... scratch well, most of it! As for offending-- I think you are right Cookie-- he is allowing these photos to air- I thought at first that it was an over assumption of the gf-- but seems he is grinning and letting the world see a WHOLE lot more of him than some of us ever hoped to see Rolling Eyes

Urs dear, I do think you are showing your age Laughing usually older men wear white tee shirts and jockeys-- guessing as you are the hot superstar-- you must not have gotten David's memo on how to dress while being photographed for public perusal. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

have a great day ladies-- off to work!

Ree
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 EmptySat 1 Jun - 9:44

sweetcookie wrote:

Is this the same man Question Question Question scratch scratch scratch What happened to him No Question affraid

Hello ladies Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

may I add my two cents in the pot? yes? geek
IMO you can't compare a pic made for an official use, with tons of make up and a personal hairdresser for arranging every curl in a correct way
AND
a snap taken in the real life... guess what? IMO that man has discovered what's life flower bounce
he's having fun, he's enjoying every moment with his GF and there's no point for me
let him live sunny tongue maybe he's smoking dutch and who cares?

and see... he's wearing all your lovely HD tee-shirts... he knows what sustainable means... he didn't throw them in the rubbish... the "real fans" should thank him twice for that!
(see, I've chosen my side... I don't care of his choices...it's reminding me a basic advice : do things with pleasure or don't do them if it's a pain in the a*se)

Back to top Go down
https://divesline2.exprimetoi.net
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 EmptySun 2 Jun - 15:58

Bridge wrote:
sweetcookie wrote:

Hello ladies Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

may I add my two cents in the pot? yes? geek
IMO you can't compare a pic made for an official use, with tons of make up and a personal hairdresser for arranging every curl in a correct way
AND
a snap taken in the real life... guess what? IMO that man has discovered what's life flower bounce
he's having fun, he's enjoying every moment with his GF and there's no point for me
let him live sunny tongue maybe he's smoking dutch and who cares?

and see... he's wearing all your lovely HD tee-shirts... he knows what sustainable means... he didn't throw them in the rubbish... the "real fans" should thank him twice for that!
(see, I've chosen my side... I don't care of his choices...it's reminding me a basic advice : do things with pleasure or don't do them if it's a pain in the a*se)

OK. You're right. you can't compare a pic made for an official use, with tons of make up and a personal hairdresser for arranging every curl in a correct way It's better to compare with unofficial pic...

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 Picture054p2
green screen image like this one,

or like this one...
Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 Gfhkj
screen capture windows 7

or like this one...

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 My_favorite_too
image upload without registration

without make up and hairdressing... lol!
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 EmptyMon 3 Jun - 8:27

Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 EmptyMon 3 Jun - 11:59

Hi Sweetcookie! so are you an über, with all those pics!

aye let me post some for you... just need to find where in my PB account
confused these are oldies... but I find the man wealthy and very well built Cool Shocked Cool drunken drunken Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 Ursinou2

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 AndreBA14

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 Urscloser2

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 Vienna5
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 EmptyMon 3 Jun - 15:31

irish colleen wrote:
EmilyJane wrote:
Hello one and all

I'm new here and not sure where I should introduce myself, so I thought here was good enough confused

I've just heard that Urs now has a tattoo affraid

Wonder if it is of his "classy" lady?????? ...............................

https://i.servimg.com/u/f83/18/31/45/13/97509810.jpg

Hello to you too... vx
I agree Loki...calling KP a hooker is not nice...I don't know what word I'd use to describe her but it definitley wouldn't be 'sophisticated' Very Happy ...but whatever... ;k Who'd have thought the dapper Herr Bulher would be into a 'ladette'.... ;k
As for the Tattoo....Urs behaviour lately just reeks of mid-life crisis to me...what is he 40 something and she's 20 something... eh!... OK... Rolling Eyes silly man..
Bridge those Tattoos.... pale pretty awful....

Can this be true...

http://gay-or-straight.com/Urs%20Bühler
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 EmptyTue 4 Jun - 3:23

lurker wrote:
I will run along as you say but I feel the need to reply first.I do not follow my friends on twitter why would i need to follow people i do not know?
I do not feel the need to defend anybody however i do feel that some of the comments onhere are very nasty and do indeed constitue bullying.If anyone had cared to notice I hasd made my original remarks regarding some of the guests on here I had not included at that time the original members but perhaps inrelation to your remarks to myself I do find it offensive.You are supposedly so proud of your allowing anyone to have their say and then whenI suggested some of them were behaving like cyber bullies you become offensive.
In this day and age when the social media has caused so much pain and nastiness i still find it upsetting that people can be so rude about peop[le they do not know.
I am the lurker only because i use social media so rarely I have forgotten my logon and thus felt lurker was probably a correct term for myself.The happiness that used to be inthis site seems to have disappeared.it is a shame.

If we are nasty here, better look this pic! Nice girl. What a Face
https://i.servimg.com/u/f83/18/31/45/13/97509810.jpg
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 EmptyTue 4 Jun - 8:59

sweetcookie wrote:
[
Can this be true...

affraid First off, who gives a rats rear on what his sexual preferences are, straight, gay, bisexual? I don't and I find this rather insulting, what sick and twisted individual thought this one up scratch whoever it was, fer fecks sake, get a life and leave the poor chap alone pan
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 EmptyTue 4 Jun - 10:38

Loki wrote:
sweetcookie wrote:
[
Can this be true...

affraid First off, who gives a rats rear on what his sexual preferences are, straight, gay, bisexual? I don't and I find this rather insulting, what sick and twisted individual thought this one up scratch whoever it was, fer fecks sake, get a life and leave the poor chap alone pan

and that's WISDOM Very Happy
first, who cares ? and second, stop putting human beings in "drawers", it could help everyone!
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 EmptySat 8 Jun - 14:34

Seems as we doing the rounds of old Urs pictures, here are a few I look what seems like years ago now (it was lol! )

Cardiff:

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 WatermarkedCardiff025

Glasgow:

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 SECCGlasgow13-04-2009132

Belfast:
Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 LorraineBelfast167

Such good times spent with friends cup
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 EmptySun 9 Jun - 13:20

Loki wrote:
Seems as we doing the rounds of old Urs pictures, here are a few I look what seems like years ago now (it was lol! )

Belfast:
Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 LorraineBelfast167

Such good times spent with friends cup

I remember standing beside you when you had that shot-- Cool

Ree
Back to top Go down
Sidney
American Divesline!
American Divesline!

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 EmptyMon 10 Jun - 6:01

Ahhhhh Great memories, Great times, with Great friends! cheers
Back to top Go down
graziela

PostSubject: foto-montaje   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 EmptyMon 17 Jun - 6:22

Hello, I wanted to share a photo montage of Urs.La first time I saw it I laughed a lot, imagine the quiet, cultured, sophisticated and classy Swiss in that situation was unthinkable for me, but because of the latest pictures I see that it is a sad reality, I hope it's worth, that this going well, be happy, although a later date after the form that allowed the mother to humiliate her daughter I doubt it, because due to the photos of KP, the humiliated he is.Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 Theyshoulddoashowensemble_zpsdd6de167
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 EmptyThu 20 Jun - 13:08

This screams PHOTOSHOPPED!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chit chat about Il Divo.
Page 20 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next