HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Chit chat about Il Divo.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Petronela

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Sun 20 Jan - 2:18

Wow Jackie Chan Very Happy Very Happy almost not recognizing him...

[img][/img]

It seems the other 3 divos went to wedding

[img][/img]

and have fun without David tongue

[img][/img]

lol! lol! Carlos is more revealing his chest than ladies .....
Back to top Go down
guesturs

PostSubject: xo xo   Tue 22 Jan - 3:13

I am an unhappy guest, posting a sad message. Why are you so mean , dear hostesses, and not let the talk about Urs and his girlfriend? And how can I comment now about those red cotton panties on the couch that have left me half-blind?
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Tue 22 Jan - 13:36

guesturs wrote:
I am an unhappy guest, posting a sad message. Why are you so mean , dear hostesses, and not let the talk about Urs and his girlfriend? And how can I comment now about those red cotton panties on the couch that have left me half-blind?
Awww, there, there, don't cry :hug:

We are not mean, far from it, it just that members were getting fed up with all the yanger about the Oors and his latest squeeze. There are only so many pictures that can be posted before if becomes mind numbingly boring and we had well passed that benchmark and wanted to talk of other things, after all, he is only 1 in a set of 4 Divo's.

As to red, cotton panties onna couch affraid umm, not sure I want to go there scratch but if you REALLY feel the need, I won't stop you Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
guesturs

PostSubject: Good taste   Wed 23 Jan - 23:36

Taking with gratitude the opportunity you,kind Divas, gave me I love you ,I'd like-with my poor
Englishto put the focus on that photo of Urs on the couch with his gf: Since the photo was taken by a third person in the room,we have the right to assume that a photographer was
there and that the scenery was directed by a pro. I cant believe that a "roomie" would be allowed to be present in such intimate moments. Shocked
Examining carefully the artistic work of the Director,I would suggest that he is fired immediately Mad Mad Mad because the aesthetic is awful ,bringin to mind b-[or c-] movies.
Those red cotton panties, the striped underwear of Urs [though better than those with Teddy bears], the cheap sandals of poor tourists of Greek islands,and ABOVE ALL, the towel on the white couch [to keep it clean -of what? affraid ] each and all of them reveal what an amateur the director of the how-in-love-we-are movie is!! Urs and Kelly ,fire him at once pan pan pan [literally speaking]
Btw, I suspect u have already done so , since your next bouquet of photos,in a romantic misty valley, flower lvv flower ,with both of you in pure white core , is much better
and more theatrical.
Well, thank you dear hostesses, for the space you granted me. One last notice,though :Shouldn't there be an International Good-taste Police to arrest and reform some people? :hug:
Back to top Go down
AGuest

PostSubject: OMG   Thu 24 Jan - 13:51

Oh My God. What a nasty lot of little bitches most of you seem to be. Having read so many of your posts you do really seem to be bitter twisted old gals. No wonder most of you were the ones that were BANNED from the ID forum. I for one really agree with that decision
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Fri 25 Jan - 2:14

AGuest wrote:
Oh My God. What a nasty lot of little bitches most of you seem to be. Having read so many of your posts you do really seem to be bitter twisted old gals. No wonder most of you were the ones that were BANNED from the ID forum. I for one really agree with that decision
Dear oh dear affraid at least get your facts right clown MOST of us haven't been banned from the OF, we just choose not to visit the cesspit BIG difference, anyway, you have no idea what you talking about, that much is painfully obvious, as to your agreement, who died and made you god scratch your opinion counts for nothing here as it would appear you one of the mad psycho's from over there who hasn't even got the guts to use her OF name but has to hide as a guest.

Furthermore less of the old, yew cheeky fecker pan

Finally, you sad specimen of humanity, I would rather be here with those who were unjustly banned, than be with you mads feckers over there!!

Incidentally, just so you can go back to the OF and have a go at me, the name is darkangel.

Now go crawl back under your stone and don't let the door hit you on your way out tg1

Back to top Go down
Petronela

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Fri 25 Jan - 11:30

...discovered "Vladimir is delighted to announce that he will be the opening act for Il Divo’s two concerts at the O2 Dublin on Sunday 21st and Monday 22nd of April"
.... so on your territory Very Happy

I like this Valdimir seems to be a younger copy of Andre Rieu

Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Sat 26 Jan - 3:12

Ohh, I so enjoyed that, someone to watch out for in the future, I would buy his CD's his music is jolly bounce

Now, onto this:

No no no, don't like it one bit, The Oors eyes look dead and one gets the impression he would rather be anywhere than there. I dunno, the song just seems all wrong to me, but that just my opinion. There is no way it beats or even comes close to Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightmans version. Very disappointing indeed

Back to top Go down
Lavender

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Sat 26 Jan - 8:04

Hello ladies,

Just to make note about that red panty photo....they are in bathing suits and it looks like that is either on a big boat or near some tony pool at a resort. Heaven only knows why they might have done that in public. So, one must guess it was one of her circus friends who took the picture...

Unless, she did one of those 'set the camera on time exposure and jump on the couch for the shot'. Which seems to be totally her style. Still, it is beyond belief that he goes along with that exhibitionism she enjoys.

Anyway, bathing suits, if that makes it any better.

The guest here who complained? Maybe the person in the red bikini checks in on all her publicity...good and bad...and decided to object to the chatter. If so - she's been asking for it, what does she expect?

As for the professional shots in the desert that are over-exposed (light, I mean) in the little white dress and cowboy boots...with Urs draped all over her like a photo prop while she gazes into the camera...those are all about her again. It appears that the photog is one of her friends and probably did the shots to try to get Il Divo business. Maybe the next album shots? Good luck with that. A lot of the other photos in his portfolio are her friends in the show.

By the way, I saw Le Reve. It doesn't compare with Cirque du Soleil's O....not even close by a mile. She is barely recognizable with the wigs etc. except once where she is pulled from the water and swings from a trapeze (yes, just imagine it!) and plops in the water. Basically a wet Las Vegas chorus girl.

That's enough of that...
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva˛
Divesline Diva˛

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Sat 26 Jan - 11:27

AGuest wrote:

First of all,we are not old bitter twisted girls. For your information I don't feel old and I'm sure that the other girls feels that way too. If we are BANNED from the ID forum, why you spent your precious time with us. Why don't you spend it with those "beautiful young ladies" on ID forum. Question Question Question Question Question ordi ;f vx
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva˛
Divesline Diva˛

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Sat 26 Jan - 11:31

Loki wrote:
AGuest wrote:
Dear oh dear affraid at least get your facts right clown MOST of us haven't been banned from the OF, we just choose not to visit the cesspit BIG difference, anyway, you have no idea what you talking about, that much is painfully obvious, as to your agreement, who died and made you god scratch your opinion counts for nothing here as it would appear you one of the mad psycho's from over there who hasn't even got the guts to use her OF name but has to hide as a guest.

Furthermore less of the old, yew cheeky fecker pan

Finally, you sad specimen of humanity, I would rather be here with those who were unjustly banned, than be with you mads feckers over there!!

Incidentally, just so you can go back to the OF and have a go at me, the name is darkangel.

Now go crawl back under your stone and don't let the door hit you on your way out tg1
lol! lol! lol! core good gest bj
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Tue 29 Jan - 5:29

Quote :
AGuest wrote:

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
So we are 'little' bitches and 'old' gals.... lol!
These Divas arejust amazing the way they can tell not only our age but also our height just by reading our posts... lol! lol!
So let me make the same assumption about the 'Guest' from her post...
Overweight....single...frustrated....stalker...gulible....lonely...obcessed...sexually/emotionally neglected....Would I be right...?
I'm just kidding 'Guest'.... Wink don't take it personally....It's just a general description of the ID forum member.... Laughing
and just to correct you....'most' of us weren't banned from the ID forum...just 2 of us...me and Irish Rebel... cheers and we are very proud of the fact...seems we just didn't fit in with the above description...
I will always opt for the 'little bitch' title as opposed to the 'stupid bitch' one...which seems to fit you perfectly.....do call again... Twisted Evil

Glitter Graphics

IF YOU'RE LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE IRISH...YOU'RE LUCKY ENOUGH ! cheers
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva˛
Divesline Diva˛

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Wed 30 Jan - 6:19

irish colleen wrote:

Quote :
AGuest wrote:

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
So we are 'little' bitches and 'old' gals.... lol!
These Divas arejust amazing the way they can tell not only our age but also our height just by reading our posts... lol! lol!
So let me make the same assumption about the 'Guest' from her post...
Overweight....single...frustrated....stalker...gulible....lonely...obcessed...sexually/emotionally neglected....Would I be right...?
again... Twisted Evil

Exactly right lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Sun 3 Feb - 12:25

Quote :
These Divas are just amazing the way they can tell not only our age but also our height just by reading our posts...
affraid ferk, now that is one scary thought pale

Anyways, at least we don't take ourselves too seriously:

lol!

Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 4 Feb - 5:20

Quote :
ferk, now that is one scary thought

Isn't it... Suspect The Divas and their Superpowers... wiz lol!
Loki are you going to any shows on the new tour ?
Ree...Did you know that ID are visiting your neck of the woods....? I think Superfan 'Butternut' is organising a Diva Meet Up before or after.... lol! lol! I just know you''ll want to go.... lol!

Glitter Graphics

Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 4 Feb - 10:49

irish colleen wrote:

Loki are you going to any shows on the new tour ?
Errrrm no What a Face it highly likely Silver Fox will either be in hospital, or just home and being the good 'lil' wifey I am, I wouldn't dream of abandoning him alone just to go to a concert with a bus load of psycho's, been there, done that (several times) read the book, got the t shirt, seen the film, etc. .

Perhaps next time, if there is a next time for them, who knows?

Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Sun 10 Feb - 4:57

Seems the excitement is building, it won't be long before my County is invaded by loads of loonies, is it time to woman the barricades scratch should we lower the drawbridges on the two bridges into Wales to keep them out scratch (making sure they paid the toll charges first though)

Answers onna postcard to.......................... Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 11 Feb - 13:38

sweetcookie wrote:

Cosmo Politain ‏@Cosmicpolitain

“@ildivocolombia: @SarahJoyMiller_ and @DivoDavidMiller http://twitpic.com/bw1d4j " that's my mom and dad! Why do they look so sad?
Is someone taking the p*ss here? Was that twitter account seriously for the dog and not a one off wind-up? Is some screaming egomaniac actually posting on it? Shocked
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 11 Feb - 14:11

Irish Rebel wrote:
sweetcookie wrote:

“@ildivocolombia: @SarahJoyMiller_ and @DivoDavidMiller http://twitpic.com/bw1d4j " that's my mom and dad! Why do they look so sad?
Is someone taking the p*ss here? Was that twitter account seriously for the dog and not a one off wind-up? Is some screaming egomaniac actually posting on it? Shocked

I think David Miller is the poster..... Rolling Eyes really stupid behaviour.

Glitter Graphics

Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 11 Feb - 14:16

Nothing about him surprises me any more, methinks Mrs. Miller has addled what brains he had and made him as daft as she is

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 11 Feb - 14:33

irish colleen wrote:
Irish Rebel wrote:
sweetcookie wrote:

I think David Miller is the poster..... Rolling Eyes really stupid behaviour.
"Really stupid behaviour" like in handing Lindsay Lohan a bottle of vodka and telling her to drive herself home?! Shocked
STEP AWAY FROM TWITTER, DAVID MILLER No Talk about going for a wee dander and disappearing up yer own arse Laughing
Loki... "Daft" is the word......and "self-indulgent" Rolling Eyes
I don't know whether to laugh or cry scratch
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Mon 11 Feb - 15:25

I kinda feel sorry for the Mutt... lol!

Glitter Graphics

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Tue 12 Feb - 2:39

irish colleen wrote:
A pampered pooch, methinks and more power to its elbow Laughing I just find it odd that a seemingly talented and sensible person would behave like that but it appeals to some, I suppose. Who and what it appeals to is a whole different kettle of pirhana, however Laughing
Here's the new gift bag for the Il Divo tour tongue
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Tue 12 Feb - 5:05

Irish Rebel wrote:
irish colleen wrote:
A pampered pooch, methinks and more power to its elbow Laughing I just find it odd that a seemingly talented and sensible person would behave like that but it appeals to some, I suppose. Who and what it appeals to is a whole different kettle of pirhana, however Laughing
Here's the new gift bag for the Il Divo tour tongue

Are you saying the Divas are a bag of Spanners.. Very Happy
I guess you are right...this type of 'childishness' does appeal to some...you'd kinda expect it from silly women.....but not from a man....and the dog does have followers....all Dopey Divas of course... clown
David has become so annoying and very immature....even his use of language is dreadful for a man of his age...

Quote :
David Miller ‏@DivoDavidMiller
The new album is, for now, a secret (a super awesome secret) but lets just say, for now, that I haven't been this excited since album 1.

A super awesome secret.....what grown man talks like that.. confused I guess he thinks he's 'amazeballs'... lol! lol!

Glitter Graphics

Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Tue 12 Feb - 5:20

Quote :
The new album is, for now, a secret (a super awesome secret) but lets just say, for now, that I haven't been this excited since album 1.
change the fecking record Davey bear, you say EXACTLY the same thing with EVERY CD you have made since the first one.

Try opening yer gob and coming out with something original worth saying for a change.

Yeah, yeah, same old, same old, ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva˛
Divesline Diva˛

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Tue 12 Feb - 5:30

Loki wrote:
Quote :
change the fecking record Davey bear, you say EXACTLY the same thing with EVERY CD you have made since the first one.

Try opening yer gob and coming out with something original worth saying for a change.

Yeah, yeah, same old, same old, ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz
lol! vlan I agree vlan
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Tue 12 Feb - 5:32

irish colleen wrote:

Quote :

A super awesome secret.....what grown man talks like that.. confused I guess he thinks he's 'amazeballs'... lol! lol!
Well...he's definately talking balls somewhere in there Laughing That's the lingo from those teenage shows like iCarly and Victorious which my 12 year old daughter watches clown
Fer fecks sake, David.....Man up, big lad!!!!
So many people have spoken about their disappointment in the last few albums and that the first has always been their favourite. Looks to me that ID have caught on to the lack of enthusiasm from their sensible (and truthful) audience Wink
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva˛
Divesline Diva˛

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Tue 12 Feb - 5:34

For me this is very interesting too.

Carlos Marin ‏@carlosmarin_

Innocence third album, "This Is Love" will be released next May. watch the making of the Album

He takes care for his ex. wife very hard. I don't know what to think, but all this situation looks "sick" to me. He doesn't have his own life. He lives her life.

http://youtu.be/SUFJJKVdH7U
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Tue 12 Feb - 5:56

sweetcookie wrote:
For me this is very interesting too.

Carlos Marin ‏@carlosmarin_

Innocence third album, "This Is Love" will be released next May. watch the making of the Album

He takes care for his ex. wife very hard. I don't know what to think, but all this situation looks "sick" to me. He doesn't have his own life. He lives her life.

http://youtu.be/SUFJJKVdH7U
Her music might appeal to some but there are much more talented artists out there who fill this genre in the industry.
There is no doubt that Carlos and his ex-wife have a genuine love for eachother .... they just aren't "in love" and thats ok. There's a long history between them (like War and Peace Laughing) and they chose to stay friends. She's too generic and unoriginal for my taste and the Queen of that musical niche is Kylie Wink There are so many talented and original artistes out there but she's not one of them.... not that my opinion matters to The Chest or his ex-wife Wink
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Tue 12 Feb - 7:07

AGuest wrote:
For fecks sake...would you lot ever strap on a pair and put your name to your words lol!
You could do with coming up with some originality too....heard it all before Very Happy
NEXT! tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   

Back to top Go down

Chit chat about Il Divo.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next