Bienvenue sur la Divesline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!

Go down 
+17
Loki
irish colleen
Irish Rebel
Ree
Beckyiam
Janet ME
vivi
Brian
Mary
Lizzy P
Corinne
Gillteamo
Heaven_lea27
oscarkris
SebastiensRose
balibabe
Luisa
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 EmptyWed 10 Dec - 18:58

a Christmas treat from meeeeee!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 EmptyThu 11 Dec - 1:47

Thanks Ree,

Whilst it made me laugh, it's so very true, everything MUST be politically correct these days for fear of offending someone, they should leave our celebrations alone, each to their own, me managed for many years, why change it now?
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 EmptyThu 11 Dec - 1:52

Ree wrote:
a Christmas treat from meeeeee!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 EmptyThu 11 Dec - 2:00

Here's my contribution from one of my fav singers!!!! Does he remind you of anyone we know? Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 EmptyThu 11 Dec - 10:19

lol! lol! lol! He just needs a Fernando curl-- Does this duo remind you of anyone else??

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 Annex-MartinandLewis_05

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 Il_divo_b0007qs4kk

Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Ree
Back to top Go down
Mary
Divesline dela Pampa
Divesline dela Pampa

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 EmptyThu 11 Dec - 10:25

you're bad!
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 EmptyThu 11 Dec - 10:39

Ree wrote:
lol! lol! lol! He just needs a Fernando curl-- Does this duo remind you of anyone else??

You may avoid the "siren" lurkers that come in here, Ree Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
You know, Jerry Lewis actually became very popular in France? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 EmptyThu 11 Dec - 13:36

Ree wrote:

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 Annex-MartinandLewis_05

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 'LOUD GASP OF DISBELIEF AND SHOCK HORROR'...... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
pan pan pan pan pan pan pan pan
This is WAR......How dare you compare The Seb with Gerry Lewis....how very dare you..... Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 639291 Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 639291 Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 639291 Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 639291 will be keeping an eye out for Davey Bear lookalikes.... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
BTW...did you know that Gerry Lewis was actually a cranky b*****d in real life...where as Sebastien Izambard is a charming Gentleman.....with a touch of 'The Divil' in him.... Laughing Twisted Evil and I'll tell you he gets a great kick out of Davey.....did you see him in the yoga vid..... Laughing Laughing Laughing HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...... lol! I LMAO.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Davey doing yoga.........wounder does he ever get tangled up.... scratch
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 EmptyThu 11 Dec - 13:49

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 Relig_yoga

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Ree do you think if this were David you could untangle him..... scratch it would be fun trying anyway... Laughing Laughing

P.S......Carlito really is the image od Dino...... Shocked Shocked did Dean Martin ever visit Spain.... Suspect Suspect or know Carlitos mother.... Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 EmptyFri 12 Dec - 4:51

irish colleen wrote:
Ree wrote:

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 'LOUD GASP OF DISBELIEF AND SHOCK HORROR'...... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
pan pan pan pan pan pan pan pan
This is WAR......How dare you compare The Seb with Gerry Lewis....how very dare you..... Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 639291 Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 639291 Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 639291 Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 639291 will be keeping an eye out for Davey Bear lookalikes.... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
BTW...did you know that Gerry Lewis was actually a cranky b*****d in real life...where as Sebastien Izambard is a charming Gentleman.....with a touch of 'The Divil' in him.... Laughing Twisted Evil and I'll tell you he gets a great kick out of Davey.....did you see him in the yoga vid..... Laughing Laughing Laughing HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...... lol! I LMAO.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Davey doing yoga.........wounder does he ever get tangled up.... scratch

OMG!! Y'all are tioo funny!! I was comparing him to DAVID!!!! Not Seb!!! Geesh!! The first time I saw the album cover-- I thought-- OMG Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked David looks like Jerry Lewis!! Shocked Shocked Shocked tongue tongue (He is tall skinny and goofy as can be)

As for the Yoga-- well-- that is just another facet of him I had never thought of! SNORT!! Must be something brought on by the GF-- I always figured him to be a manly man-- sitting in front of the computer or a game console or watching TV throwing back the beers!!

yep-- I can imagine getting those long legs tangled up! SNORT! Love the pic Colleen!!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 EmptyFri 12 Dec - 5:37

Ree wrote:

OMG!! Y'all are tioo funny!! I was comparing him to DAVID!!!! Not Seb!!! Geesh!! The first time I saw the album cover-- I thought-- OMG Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked David looks like Jerry Lewis!! Shocked Shocked Shocked tongue tongue (He is tall skinny and goofy as can be)

As for the Yoga-- well-- that is just another facet of him I had never thought of! SNORT!! Must be something brought on by the GF-- I always figured him to be a manly man-- sitting in front of the computer or a game console or watching TV throwing back the beers!!

yep-- I can imagine getting those long legs tangled up! SNORT! Love the pic Colleen!!! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
My apoligies Ree...I thought you were talking about 'The Seb'......although him and David do make a good double act.....I think David amuses Seb no end... Laughing Laughing and they bounce off each other quite a bit..... Wink
I think it's good tho' that David and Urs are getting in touch with thrie 'feminine side'...Urs making curtains and Davey doing yoga..... Laughing while Carlos is busy eating and investigating the local wildlife and Seb is up to his eyes in nappies and bottles and sleepless nights....God love him.....but he seems to be loving it... I love you but you know these babies are 10 months old now and they really should be sleeping through the night.... Sleep (lil' Rose) Sleep (lil' Luca) Laughing I think it's time that Seb and Renee let them know who the boss is......sometimes you have to put your foot down and say OK my lil' sweetie.....night time = sleep...day time = awake..... Laughing Laughing and you have to teach them the difference......it's very important that they have routine......and you have to teach them.....I'll volunteer if they want a nanny lol! lol! lol! I'll be very professional about it...... I promise...Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 EmptyFri 12 Dec - 6:09

lol! lol! lol! Poor Seb-- I agree-- time to get those two on a schedule--Lord have mercy! I wouldn't want to think about two at one time-- Renee is a great woman and to stay at home and deal with two little ones while hubby is singing and playing tennis!

I remember just waiting till the Mr came home so I could talk to an adult! I was sick and tired of Barney the dinosaur, telly tubbies and all the kiddy shows and nappies, and bottles and crying and .......... go ahead there Colleen-- apply for the Nanny job-- I will stay right here with the teenagers!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ree
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 EmptyFri 2 Jan - 16:45

Its a day late but here's a wee song for the end of 2008 and the fine year that it was Wink

Back to top Go down
Mary
Divesline dela Pampa
Divesline dela Pampa

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 EmptyFri 2 Jan - 16:54

Great song and great singers, Bre. Thank you!!
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 EmptyFri 16 Jan - 8:36

ITS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!! pompom hair hair zen pompom

Here's some tunes that always make me smile! Very Happy

FIRST.....Mr Nat King Cole......one of the greatest singers EVER and no matter what, he always makes me smile with his coffee and velvet voice :hug:

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 EmptyFri 16 Jan - 8:55

And here's RyanDan......I LOVE these guys too and their new album is out soon! Very Happy Here's a live performance!!!

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 EmptyFri 16 Jan - 8:59

By the way ......
Mark Masri's album has been released!! At long last and its well worth the buy!! Very talented musician and singer and composer!

www.markmasri.com
Back to top Go down
Brian
Diveslin
Diveslin
Brian

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 EmptyFri 16 Jan - 19:08

Someone sent me this and it was just too good not to share here as well.

A song sung in the spirit of recognition of our need for one another.

Watch it till the end, you won't be disappointed.

Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 EmptySat 17 Jan - 2:48

Mr. B,

That was truely amazing, I think we should have it as the Irish Bar Anthem, because that's exactly what we do, stand by one another, no matter what.

cup
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 EmptySat 17 Jan - 3:27

Great song, Brian cheers Fab version of it Very Happy

Here's a song to boogie around the kitchen to this morning. It was very popular here in the 80's and still has alot of conotations today Wink

Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 EmptyTue 20 Jan - 3:49

I love this song, I used it in one of my videos, however this is something else and I wanted to share it with you all, my dear friends.

Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 EmptyTue 3 Feb - 18:43

I think I found the band Urs could front if he ever leaves Il Divo--

The group is Apocalytica-- they are a hard rock Cello band-- instrumental only-- they have feature artists sing with them-- Love this guy-- he has such a cool voice!

Ree

Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 EmptyTue 3 Feb - 18:45

a little Beyonce--

Sing it girl!

Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 EmptyTue 3 Feb - 18:50

One more for a little fun-- I drive the kids crazy with this one!! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 EmptyWed 4 Feb - 2:32

Ree,

Thanks for those, i'm with your mini's on the 3rd one, didn't like it at all No

The second, well, there's a moral in there for us all I think, not to take our other halves forgranted and to be honest and upfront (which we are, of course Very Happy )

Now, the first one, I enjoyed that, can I please have the one with the hat on? he looks a bit of a rogue, so right up my street lol! and as Colleen would say : Grrrrrrrrrrrr Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 EmptyTue 10 Feb - 1:00

Loving the music, Ladies!! Wink

On the subject of Beyoncé....Coll was telling me that Ms Etta James wasn't too happy that she sang "her" song at the inauguration recently....Divs in full blown mode, by the looks of theings.
However.....Etta James is a classic!!
So here is HER song Wink

Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 EmptyTue 10 Feb - 2:49

Awwww, I enjoyed that flower flower
Back to top Go down
Janet ME
Irish Bar customer 3
Irish Bar customer 3

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 EmptyThu 12 Feb - 8:05

Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 EmptyThu 12 Feb - 9:36

Janet ME wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNwqV7RHj_s

geek tongue affraid

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

You know it is true that they wear nothing underneath their kilts..... Shocked Shocked Embarassed and they like to let you know...... Shocked Embarassed it's a tradition.... Wink
Back to top Go down
vivi
divesline historique
divesline historique
vivi

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 EmptyThu 12 Feb - 14:33

Janet ME wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNwqV7RHj_s

geek tongue affraid
Thank you Janet, I didn't know this song. I loooooooove it ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://santons-dilandro.fr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bienvenue sur la Divesline :: Free Open IRISH BAR-
Jump to: