Bienvenue sur la Divesline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!

Go down 
+17
Loki
irish colleen
Irish Rebel
Ree
Beckyiam
Janet ME
vivi
Brian
Mary
Lizzy P
Corinne
Gillteamo
Heaven_lea27
oscarkris
SebastiensRose
balibabe
Luisa
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 EmptySat 28 Mar - 13:23

Look what I found lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 EmptySat 28 Mar - 13:52

Rebel Heart wrote:
Look what I found lol! lol! lol!

hair hair hair hair

I hope they give us nicer clothes than that.... Rolling Eyes I don't do vertical.... scratch Shocked stripes...they make my boobs look HUGE.... Very Happy on second thoughts.... scratch will the prison gaurds be men....maybe if we're 'good' we'll get out early.... Twisted Evil

Thems Horizontal stripes...I was lying down when I was looking at them..... scratch Rolling Eyes

Last edited by irish colleen on Sat 28 Mar - 15:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 EmptySat 28 Mar - 13:59

Has Father Mc.G still got the bribe sorry, bail money? it must have earned a fair bit of interest by now lol!
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 EmptySat 28 Mar - 14:17

Rebel Heart wrote:
Has Father Mc.G still got the bribe sorry, bail money? it must have earned a fair bit of interest by now lol!

EMMMMMMMMMMM..... Embarassed Embarassed me and Reb borrowed it for the concerts.....you know in this recession you don't get much for a wheelbarrel of turf and a sack of 'taters'....and with holes in our shawls we keep losing the 'taters' on the way home to the hovel Rolling Eyes No We'll dig harder next week and put it back.... Embarassed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 EmptySat 20 Jun - 6:22

pompom pompom pompom pompom
in France all that week end is "Fête de la Musique" (music feile)
bands playing everywhere, fun and good craic!!
Back to top Go down
https://divesline2.exprimetoi.net
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 EmptySun 21 Jun - 9:10

Excellent Bridge,

I hope you don't mind, I have posted links to your vids to a friend who is nuts about Oasis, he saw them 3 times in the UK this tour Laughing
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 EmptyMon 22 Jun - 4:42

And now for something completely different, I could have just sat and listened to these guys forever, their music was so soothing, if I had had a brain in my head, I would have purchased their CD, but I didn't, so it my loss Sad

Hope you will enjoy it, it a fine momento of my trip to Glastonbury with my friends on Saturday, taken on my camera. cup .

Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 EmptyTue 7 Jul - 14:57

Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 EmptyWed 8 Jul - 2:51

Gawd,
Imagine paying all that money to go to a concert, then being hauled off by security because you you fainted/or came over all un-necessary and had to be taken away from the auditorium, what a waste of money Shocked

I like this one too:

Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 EmptySun 26 Jul - 14:47

enjoy!! drunken drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 EmptyTue 11 Aug - 6:24

zen zen me filming... damn' Bono so sexy.....
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 EmptyFri 4 Sep - 6:36

Just luuurve this song, awwwww sunny sunny sunny sunny

Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 EmptyFri 4 Sep - 7:26

Dark Angel wrote:
Just luuurve this song, awwwww sunny sunny sunny sunny

Awwwwwwwww.........so sweet...... I love you Never heard that before......makes you come over all sentimental and soppy and think of your own wedding day..... I love you or is that just me.... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 EmptyFri 4 Sep - 7:38

No my friend, it not just yew, reminds me of my wedding to my hairy arse biker, lol, couldn't get him to wear a suit, but he did actually wear trousers and a jacket for the occassion, plus a collar & tie cup

One day, I might just show yew the pics Cool
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 EmptyThu 10 Sep - 11:59

Errrmm,

It appears we know someone famous, it's bonkers Bryn, the bass player from THE DAMNED Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 405423

Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 EmptyThu 24 Sep - 18:15

Here is another Apocalyptica song

Bittersweet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-XQOI-0FDc

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 Herz Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 Herz I just lurve them!!
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 EmptySat 3 Oct - 13:00

I like this very much:

What do you think? I can see Il Divo singing this Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 EmptySat 3 Oct - 15:59

very nice songs ladies

and here is my man with his newest song, god just love this man......have i said how much i love Canadian men???? lol!
The beautiful girl in the video is his new gf..........a model of course....Luisana Lopilato.

Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 EmptySun 4 Oct - 1:05

Oh I say Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 Affraid whatever did health & safety have to say Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 Lol
Back to top Go down
Beckyiam
copines!
copines!

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 EmptySun 4 Oct - 10:22

Lovin Buble'. Hadn't heard that. Maybe I'll go to the grocery store today, to see if anything like that is going on. Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 EmptySun 4 Oct - 14:56

Beckyiam wrote:
Lovin Buble'. Hadn't heard that. Maybe I'll go to the grocery store today, to see if anything like that is going on. Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 Icon_cool

Attention Staff........There's a bed in aisle 3!!!

Erm............
Is there actually such a thing as "Killarney Market" in America? Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
Beckyiam
copines!
copines!

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 EmptyMon 5 Oct - 10:22

Google told me it's in Vancouver, BC. Buble' is from Canada, so makes sense he made his video in Canada, or it could have all been superimposed. Hey, aren't you the film student? Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 EmptyMon 5 Oct - 12:10

Beckyiam wrote:
Google told me it's in Vancouver, BC. Buble' is from Canada, so makes sense he made his video in Canada, or it could have all been superimposed. Hey, aren't you the film student? Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 Icon_lol

The video was in fact shot at Killarney market in Vancouver BC, our boy Michael is from there also.
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 EmptyTue 6 Oct - 5:18

Beckyiam wrote:

So there IS a Killarney Market!! Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 Icon_biggrin Do they sell Tayto cheese and onion, soda bread and scallions for making champ? Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 Icon_lol
Good for Michael Bublé, making his vids in his home town Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 3916
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 EmptyTue 3 Nov - 15:21

this song always makes me want to dance! Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 533484 Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 533484

I see ya baby shaking that a$$!!!

Ree
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 EmptyMon 21 Dec - 23:11

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 Icon_santa seasons greetings!
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 EmptyWed 23 Dec - 6:04

I want to dedicate that one to Rebel and all her family Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 520859
Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 75117 and to all my friends on the forum and every where in the world
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 EmptyWed 23 Dec - 10:56

Bridge wrote:

I want to dedicate that one to Rebel and all her family Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 520859
Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 75117 and to all my friends on the forum and every where in the world

That was brilliant, Bridie!!! Just beautiful!!! Thank you so much, my friend Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 75117 These two guys are brilliant and its my fav Christmas song too Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 Icon_wink

Here's another for everyone........
I've been such a good girl, Santa Baby.............. Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 Icon_twisted

Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 EmptyWed 23 Dec - 13:58

OH Ryandan... Cool what a nice surprise.... Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 3916 haven't seen anything from them for ages...must get their CD out andgive it a whirl... harp Thanks for that bridge... I love you and I just love love love George Micheal.....such a fabulous talent that guy has......saw him on the X factor with that lovely young lad Joe McElderry.....he was so professional compared to Robbie williams shambles of a performance pale .... and he brought the best out in that young lad they complimented each other... Cool anyway this is not christmassy but it is one of my favs from George.....a nice bit of eye candy....awful shame he's gay.... ;k fine specimen of a man that he is.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 EmptyWed 23 Dec - 14:11

irish colleen wrote:
anyway this is not christmassy but it is one of my favs from George.....a nice bit of eye candy....awful shame he's gay.... ;k fine specimen of a man that he is.... Wink

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 533484 Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 533484 Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 533484 Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 735274 Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 735274 Hubbah hubbah Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 472962 Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 533484 Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 533484
I know it'll sound like an heretic
but I understood the meaning of Faith when I've seen (again and again) George moving his ...ahemmmm... body...
on that song!!
oops and also understood I'm not gay LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bienvenue sur la Divesline :: Free Open IRISH BAR-
Jump to: