Bienvenue sur la Divesline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Place of pure men wearing kilts

Go down 
+4
Irish Rebel
Corinne
Mary
vivi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place of pure men wearing kilts   Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Nov - 12:07

Penguin' wrote:
You say "Gerard Butler" and I'm back!
Hi there!!! I can't open my PB to show you some pics, but if one day I have enough money, there's no doubt that I'm going to see the Dressed To Kilt festival in NY.

Hello yew, you having a problem signing in?
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Place of pure men wearing kilts   Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Nov - 3:23

I think Christina likes Men in Kilts too Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 Kilts
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: Place of pure men wearing kilts   Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Nov - 4:27

Irish Rebel wrote:
I think Christina likes Men in Kilts too Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 Kilts

Verily I object, most strongly, they the WRONG WAY AROUND Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 Lol Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 Lol Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Place of pure men wearing kilts   Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Nov - 15:33

Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Place of pure men wearing kilts   Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Nov - 1:23

Dark Angel wrote:
Verily I object, most strongly, they the WRONG WAY AROUND

Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 Icon_lol Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 Icon_lol Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 Icon_lol Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 Icon_lol Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Place of pure men wearing kilts   Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Nov - 1:59

Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 Icon_redface Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 Icon_redface Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 Icon_redface Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 Icon_redface Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 488661
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Place of pure men wearing kilts   Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 4:04

Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 L_23f040fe86d54f3a9522516a0ec8d2fc

nice collage... but sure that Irish lad wouldn't like be shown like that!! Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
https://divesline2.exprimetoi.net
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Place of pure men wearing kilts   Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 6:01

Bridge wrote:

nice collage... but sure that Irish lad wouldn't like be shown like that!! Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 Icon_eek

Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 Icon_eek Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 Icon_eek Bridge! Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 Icon_eek Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 Icon_eek Who is this fine young fellow you have brought into our midst?? Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 488661
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Place of pure men wearing kilts   Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 10:16

I see you ladies are enjoying the 'Celtic Man'......so here's a lil' treat....sorry for the absence of his head.....but do we really care.... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 034c7504

I have to say I find it a bit nerve wrecking being around men in kilts... pale because you can be sure that before the night is out drunken ;tq they will want to prove to you that they really do wear nothing under their kilts.....wether you want to know or not..... Shocked affraid
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Place of pure men wearing kilts   Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 11:04

Ree wrote:

Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 Icon_eek Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 Icon_eek Bridge! Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 Icon_eek Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 Icon_eek Who is this fine young fellow you have brought into our midst?? Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 488661

Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 Neil-CalLocalHero04

it's the guitarist from Celtic Thunder, Neil Byrne!

Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 Neil-CalLocalHero03
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Place of pure men wearing kilts   Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 11:43

Ree wrote:
Bridge wrote:

Ree....
I'm sorry there is no pic there in my post... confused there was one last time I looked... scratch You'll just have to use your imagination... Twisted Evil Wink I know you have a very good one.... Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 488661
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Place of pure men wearing kilts   Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Dec - 15:41

No worries-- I can certainly imagine a nice tall American or even a leggy Frenchie in a nice little short Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 Icon_twisted Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 Icon_twisted kilt!

Now the one above-- Yumm-- what a cutie he is and is he an Irishmon-- like the other gents-- except George Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 Icon_scratch Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 Icon_scratch

Ree
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Place of pure men wearing kilts   Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Jan - 15:04

Its the Féile an Earraigh next month in Belfast (Spring Traditional Festival) and The Red Hot Chilli PIPERS are playing Laughing
Here's a wee taste of what I will be seeing if I can get my mucky paws on a ticket Cool There will be kilts galore!!

Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Place of pure men wearing kilts   Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jan - 2:36

Irish Rebel wrote:
Its the Féile an Earraigh next month in Belfast (Spring Traditional Festival) and The Red Hot Chilli PIPERS are playing Laughing
Here's a wee taste of what I will be seeing if I can get my mucky paws on a ticket Cool There will be kilts galore!!

Shocked hair hair hair that's brilliant!! great vid and great preformance
(you don't mind I steal it for my BBerry and my FB Wink )
I'm sure you will have good time there... I'm happy for you... and a bit jealous too!!
:hug:
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Place of pure men wearing kilts   Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jan - 2:40

Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 Men-in-Kilts-kilts-645814_300_400

a new one...
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Place of pure men wearing kilts   Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jan - 14:32

Shocked
You could hang your coat on his right nipple, Bridie. It must have been a bit cold that day....very "nippy" indeed Laughing
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Place of pure men wearing kilts   Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 2:34

Irish Rebel wrote:
Shocked
You could hang your coat on his right nipple, Bridie. It must have been a bit cold that day....very "nippy" indeed Laughing
They don't breed them like they used to lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Place of pure men wearing kilts   Place of pure men wearing kilts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Place of pure men wearing kilts
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bienvenue sur la Divesline :: Free Open IRISH BAR-
Jump to: