Bienvenue sur la Divesline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cinema Paradiso......

Go down 
+5
Irish Rebel
Bridge
Sidney
Corinne
vivi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Nov - 13:35

Irish Rebel wrote:
irish colleen wrote:
That poor fella.......... pale I think I recognise her.... Suspect shk
So that's where she gets the money to go on tour with ID.....she's a part time model..... Wink

Yep!! She models Pork Pies Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

I have to say....fair play to that fella for letting her lie on him cup .....most men wouldn't...even for a joke.... Shocked wonder is he still alive.... Shocked scratch that's what I call a game of squash.... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Nov - 13:38

irish colleen wrote:

Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 FatLadySkinnyGuy

That poor fella.......... pale I thnk I recognise her.... Suspect shk so that's where she gets the money to go on tour with ID.....she's a part time model..... Wink

Meant to say........ Its Butternut Squash Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Icon_pale
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Nov - 13:59

Awwwww, poor Ooors,

Errrm, do you think I should vollunteer to 're-inflate' his squished bits for him, like the good 'lil' UBER I am Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Icon_scratch Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Lol Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Icon_twisted Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 488661 Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Icon_redface Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Icon_redface Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Nov - 14:22

Dark Angel wrote:
Awwwww, poor Ooors,

Errrm, do you think I should vollunteer to 're-inflate' his squished bits for him, like the good 'lil' UBER I am Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Icon_scratch Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Lol Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Icon_twisted Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 488661 Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Icon_redface Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Icon_redface Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Icon_redface

Loki....... Being the good Irish Catholic that I am, I would NEVER say anything like...."Go ahead but which part do you blow into?"!
May God forgive me Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Icon_redface
I'm off to the confessional...............
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Nov - 1:55

Irish Rebel wrote:
Dark Angel wrote:
Awwwww, poor Ooors,

Loki....... Being the good Irish Catholic that I am, I would NEVER say anything like...."Go ahead but which part do you blow into?"!
May God forgive me Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Icon_redface
I'm off to the confessional...............

Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Lol Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Lol Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Lol Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Lol

Good enough for yew, and I sooooo not telling Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 772467 Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 772467 Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 772467 Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 772467
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Nov - 4:37

Irish Rebel wrote:

Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Affraid OMG

Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Kopfschuettel I'm worrying cos I can't see her nice new tatoo ded. to the Oors...
Back to top Go down
https://divesline2.exprimetoi.net
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Nov - 5:37

Bridge wrote:
Irish Rebel wrote:

Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Affraid OMG

Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Kopfschuettel I'm worrying cos I can't see her nice new tatoo ded. to the Oors...

Neither can she.... shk Laughing
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Nov - 10:44

Gawd, talk about slap the leg and ride the ripple Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 EmptyMon 30 Nov - 11:29

And now for something completely different.....
Remember this? Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 EmptyMon 30 Nov - 11:38

That is soooo funny Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Lol Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Lol Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Lol
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Jan - 2:18

My favourite comedy by by favourite writer/director (Billy Wilder) starring my favourite actor (Jack Lemmon) Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Icon_biggrin He's hilarious in this!!
"I'm telling you, Joe....Its a whole different sex!" Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Icon_lol Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Icon_lol

Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Jan - 2:47

Thanks, Reb,

I remember watching some of this a looooong time ago Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Lol
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Jan - 2:05

Steven Speilbergs first "grown-up" film and one of my all-time favourites.
I LOVE Whoopi Goldberg!

Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Jan - 2:42

I like her too, Reb,

Not seen that film though.
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Jan - 14:49

that is one of the best movies Loki-- well worth the watch-- have a tissue you will need it-- from the beginning!!

Now! Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Affraid I must say that image on the top of the page! LORDHAVEMERCY!! I came in to see the craic and saw a whole nother crack! Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Lol Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Lol

Ree
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 EmptySun 31 Jan - 2:08

Calm down Ree,

Oh, and put Mr.B down, whatever next, anyone would think yews two's were married Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Lol Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Lol Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Lol Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 EmptySun 31 Jan - 9:29

Irish Rebel wrote:
Steven Speilbergs first "grown-up" film and one of my all-time favourites.
I LOVE Whoopi Goldberg!

Loki..if you have never seen this movie you should make it your business to do so....like Ree says it really is a great story.....it will make you laugh and it will make you cry....so a box of tissues is a must....Whoopi Goldberg is fabulous as is and Oprah Winfrey......
Another movie I would recommend if you haven't seen it is Slumdog Millionaire.....it is really worth watching.....it has a very unusual storyline......and how it's told is excellent....it's funny,sad,tragic,upsetting in parts,and a very real portrayal of the way these poor children have to live in India...... No but it's all wrapped up in a love story that will warm your heart...Have yourself a girlie night and treat yourself to these 2 movies... Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 3916

now back to the ironing for me.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 May - 14:52

We haven't posted here in a while so here is one of cinemas classic and most famous scenes Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
The very great Bette Davis....hip hip horray... and her arch enemy, Joan Crawford.....boo hissssssss............
Whatever Happened To Baby Jane (Dir Robert Aldrich 1962) Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Icon_cool

Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 May - 1:37

Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Affraid Ohh,

That was very disturbing to watch, didn't like it Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 May - 4:10

Dark Angel wrote:
Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Affraid Ohh,

That was very disturbing to watch, didn't like it Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Icon_sad

Bette and Joan actually had a history of animosity between them. Ms Davis once said of Joan "The only leading man Joan Crawford hasn't slept with is Lassie" Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Icon_lol

She also said of her:
"Why am I so good at playing bitches? I think it's because I'm not a
bitch. Maybe that's why [Joan Crawford] always plays ladies."

...and commenting on the death of long-time nemesis Joan Crawford]
"You should never say bad things about the dead, you should only say
good . . . Joan Crawford is dead. Good."

......and one for the laydees Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Icon_lol

"I would advise any woman against having an affair with a married man
believing he will ever leave his wife, no matter how often he says his
wife does not understand him. Love is not as necessary to a man's
happiness as it is to a woman's. If her marriage is satisfactory, a
woman will seldom stray. A man can be totally contented and still be
out howling at the moon."
Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Icon_wink

I would have paid good money to have been on the crew of THAT film Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Icon_wink
Bette Davis should have got an Oscar for that part. She was brilliant Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 EmptyThu 10 Jun - 1:33

In The Heat Of The Night (Released in 1967) Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
During the time of The Civil Rights Movement in America (and in Northern Ireland for that matter), this film really packed a punch. Some of the best acting I have ever seen. Rod Steiger was amazing in this part Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 405423

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 EmptyFri 16 Jul - 14:29

The wonderful "To kill a mockingbird" is 50 years old this month....here is a snapshot of the film that followed the wonderful book.
Both were seminal and historical. Gregory Peck was a perfect "Atticus" Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Herz

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 EmptySat 14 Aug - 11:59

Its not a movie....but I think its bloody hilarious Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Icon_lol Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Icon_lol

Are you Mr Stevens? Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Lol Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Lol

I'll get a tray....f*ck it!
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 EmptySat 14 Aug - 12:31

lol! lol! lol!
give me penne all'arrabiata
Back to top Go down
https://divesline2.exprimetoi.net
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 EmptySat 14 Aug - 12:34

Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Lol Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Lol Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Lol

Jeff Vader Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes

I was sent that via email Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Aug - 18:58

I remember the vader one!! Too funny!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

We saw an excellent movie tonight-- Inception! It was excellent- really made you think to keep up-- well worth the time invested Cool

Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Aug - 2:38

Looks good, only one thing spoils it, I can't stand Leonardo pan pan pan pan so I wouldn't watch it.
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Aug - 3:10

Ree wrote:
I remember the vader one!! Too funny!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

We saw an excellent movie tonight-- Inception! It was excellent- really made you think to keep up-- well worth the time invested Cool

I think my son went to see this the other night..must ask him what he thought of it.
The trailer looks pretty interesting.....I wasn't a fan of Mr. DeCaprio when he was in Titanic but I think as the years go by he's proved himself as a really good actor..... Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Icon_cool he's finally beinning to look like a man....he always looked like a little boy to me.... Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Lol
I watched a movie the other night called 'Dead Man Walking' with Sean Penn....now there is a excellent actor.... Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
sebbinnette
just Sebbinette!
just Sebbinette!
sebbinnette

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Aug - 8:55

irish colleen wrote:
'Dead Man Walking' with Sean Penn....now there is a excellent actor.... Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Icon_cool

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Ree,Inception is a great movie cheers Very different but i loved it!
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Aug - 6:17

My brother sent me this....and I thought I'd share it....for any movie fan,how many do you recognise..... Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Icon_wink

Cool isn't it... Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Paradiso......   Cinema Paradiso...... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cinema Paradiso......
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bienvenue sur la Divesline :: Free Open IRISH BAR-
Jump to: