Bienvenue sur la Divesline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A funny thing happened....again.

Go down 
+7
Irish Rebel
Mary
Sidney
sebbinnette
Janet ME
Heaven_lea27
Debbie
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A funny thing happened....again.   A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 EmptySat 2 Mar - 3:56

Irish Rebel wrote:
irish colleen wrote:

We need more of these judges... Cool
Judge Judy ALL THE WAY!!!!! cheers

Meanwhile......I wanna get me one of THESE!!!!!!! Very Happy
A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 528205_435365626538938_2142719968_n

OMG !!!!!...Fabulous rug with a built in basement....I want one too... cheers all the stuff I could store down there.. Cool
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: A funny thing happened....again.   A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 EmptySat 2 Mar - 4:46

irish colleen wrote:

OMG !!!!!...Fabulous rug with a built in basement....I want one too... cheers all the stuff I could store down there.. Cool

Just shows the difference in our lives, Colleen.......... You think "storage option" and here's me thinkin that a basement would be a great place to hide a few bodies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: A funny thing happened....again.   A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 EmptySat 2 Mar - 5:17

Irish Rebel wrote:
irish colleen wrote:

Just shows the difference in our lives, Colleen.......... You think "storage option" and here's me thinkin that a basement would be a great place to hide a few bodies Very Happy

The only difference is you'd say it..I'd just think it.... Suspect
MUUUUWAAAHAHAHA.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: A funny thing happened....again.   A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 EmptySat 2 Mar - 6:23

Did anyone watch the Oscars the other night....
I thought this was very funny...especially the Kate Winslet part....she's loves to get them out for the boys...how British of her... lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: A funny thing happened....again.   A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 EmptySat 2 Mar - 10:24

irish colleen wrote:
Did anyone watch the Oscars the other night....
I thought this was very funny...especially the Kate Winslet part....she's loves to get them out for the boys...how British of her... lol! lol!

That was frikkin' hilarious but did you see the face on Charlize Theron Laughing
Next year..... Jenifer Aniston singing "We saw yer willy" cheers
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: A funny thing happened....again.   A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 EmptySat 2 Mar - 10:54

Ok......here's a real laugh.....watch it and at 10 seconds in, yer man sitting beside Naomi Watson turns and looks straight at her chest lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: A funny thing happened....again.   A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 EmptySat 2 Mar - 11:52

A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 555319_10151440606922383_362927605_n
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: A funny thing happened....again.   A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 EmptySun 3 Mar - 14:26

One of the best jokes ever.......and I told it today at the dinner table......and my 81 year old mother is away to tell it at her bowling match tonight Twisted Evil

Little Johnny and the Horse with the Broken Leg

Wee Johnny showed up late for school one day and the teacher asked why scratch

Wee Johnny explained that a hole had been dug in the road for some waterworks maintenance and a horse had fallen in and hurt itself badly No

Amongst other injuries, it had a broken leg and the police were called, with the vet, but they had to shoot the horse Sad

The teacher, engrossed in the story, asked, 'Did they shoot the horse in the the hole?

To which wee Johnny replied, 'No, they shot it in the head'.

Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: A funny thing happened....again.   A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 EmptyMon 4 Mar - 3:09

A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 549841_470606229661812_1183488462_n
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: A funny thing happened....again.   A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 EmptyMon 4 Mar - 3:29

Looks like a few of us are all off the dinner menu then Shocked Laughing Laughing

A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 485939_476920739029973_337322527_n
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: A funny thing happened....again.   A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 EmptyMon 4 Mar - 7:05

Irish Rebel wrote:
A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 549841_470606229661812_1183488462_n

A mere cat... lol! lol! lol! very good..
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: A funny thing happened....again.   A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 EmptyTue 5 Mar - 6:36

A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 306295_544669555553246_626736955_n
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: A funny thing happened....again.   A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 EmptyTue 5 Mar - 14:08

Not trying to give Colleen any ideas or anything but.................

Quote :
I got into a black taxi in Dublin last weekend and
told the driver that I was going to Belfast.

He said, "That's going to
be about £400." which I thought was quite reasonable.... until I saw a sign in
the back saying 'I Will Charge You £60 If You're Sick In The Back!'

So
I shoved my fingers down my throat..
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: A funny thing happened....again.   A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 EmptyWed 6 Mar - 1:33

A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 417589_478008175587896_1138605520_n

Go Feck yerself, Matt Lucas. Do you understand that?
PS....Your show is shite tongue
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: A funny thing happened....again.   A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 EmptyWed 6 Mar - 1:40

lol! lol! lol!

He's obviously never been to Scotland... confused and since we're talking about Matt Lucas....hasn't he a head on him that only a Mother could love... pale
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: A funny thing happened....again.   A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 EmptyWed 6 Mar - 1:52

PPS....Nay Surrender!!!
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: A funny thing happened....again.   A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 EmptySat 9 Mar - 4:43

PUNOGRAPHY

A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 PUNOGRAPHY_zpsda87bec9
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: A funny thing happened....again.   A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 EmptySat 9 Mar - 7:13

"Then it dawned on me" lol! Thats a good 'un, Loki Laughing

A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 1805_437169099698795_1891264609_n
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: A funny thing happened....again.   A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 EmptySat 9 Mar - 7:40

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid Ooops
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: A funny thing happened....again.   A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 EmptyWed 13 Mar - 2:07

REALLY out the door now but just leaving a wee giggle in the meantime Very Happy

A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 69880_549644018389133_1959871024_n
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: A funny thing happened....again.   A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 EmptyWed 13 Mar - 4:20

affraid lol! lol! lol!

Never saw that coming Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: A funny thing happened....again.   A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 EmptyFri 15 Mar - 7:45

A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 528310_438981419515256_1211986513_n

ARSE!!! Simple Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: A funny thing happened....again.   A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 EmptyFri 15 Mar - 16:50

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 486116_442397615835739_2023226644_n
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: A funny thing happened....again.   A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 EmptySat 16 Mar - 3:40

Irish Rebel wrote:
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 486116_442397615835739_2023226644_n
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: A funny thing happened....again.   A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 EmptySun 17 Mar - 11:08

lol! lol! lol! Good ones ladies lol! lol! lol! good ones-

Now here is to prove that hard Shocked Embarassed I mean GOOD men are indeed hard to find tongue

The Thoughtful Husband...
It is important for men to remember that, as women grow older, it becomes harder for them to maintain the same quality of housekeeping as when they were younger. When you notice this, try not to yell at them. Some are over-sensitive, and there's nothing worse than an over-sensitive woman.

My name is Jim. Let me relate how I handled the situation with my wife, Peggy. When I retired a few years ago, it became necessary for Peggy to get a full-time job along with her part-time job, both for extra income and for the health benefits that we needed.

Shortly after she started working, I noticed she was beginning to show her age. I usually get home from the golf club about the same time she gets home from work and although she knows how hungry I am, she almost always says she has to rest for half an hour or so before she starts dinner. I don't yell at her. Instead, I tell her to take her time and just wake me when she gets dinner on the table. I generally have lunch in the Men's Grill at the club so eating out twice is not reasonable. I'm ready for some home-cooked grub when I hit that door.

She used to do the dishes as soon as we finished eating. But now it's not unusual for them to sit on the table for several hours after dinner. I do what I can by diplomatically reminding her several times each evening that they won't clean themselves. I know she really appreciates this, as it does seem to motivate her to get them done before she goes to bed.

Another symptom of aging is complaining, I think. For example she will say that it is difficult for her to find time to pay the monthly bills during her lunch hour. But, boys, we take 'em for better or worse, so I just smile and offer encouragement. I tell her to stretch it out over two or even three days. That way she won't have to rush so much. I also remind her that missing lunch completely now and then wouldn't hurt her any (if you know what I mean). I like to think tact is one of my strong points.

When doing simple jobs, she seems to think she needs more rest periods. She had to take a break when she was only half finished mowing the lawn. I try not to make a scene. I'm a fair man. I tell her to fix herself a nice, big, cold glass of freshly squeezed lemonade and just sit for a while. And, as long as she is making one for herself, she may as well make one for me too.

I know that I probably look like a saint in the way I support Peggy. I'm not saying that showing this much consideration is easy. Many men will find it difficult. Some will even find it impossible! Nobody knows better than I do how frustrating women get as they get older.

However, guys, even if you just use a little more tact and less criticism of your aging wife because of this article, I will consider that writing it was well worthwhile. After all, we are put on this earth to help each other.

Signed,
Jim

EDITOR'S NOTE:

Jim died suddenly on May 27 of a perforated rectum.The police report says he was found with a Calloway extra long 50-inch Big Bertha Driver II golf club jammed up his rear end, with barely 5 inches of grip showing and a sledge hammer laying nearby. His wife Peggy was arrested and charged with murder. The all-woman jury took only 15 minutes to find her Not Guilty, accepting her defense that Jim somehow, without looking, accidentally sat down on his golf club.

Last edited by Ree on Sun 17 Mar - 17:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: A funny thing happened....again.   A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 EmptySun 17 Mar - 12:31

lol! lol! serve the fecker right Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: A funny thing happened....again.   A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 EmptyMon 18 Mar - 3:23

Ree wrote:
Jim died suddenly on May 27 of a perforated rectum.The police report says he was found with a Calloway extra long 50-inch Big Bertha Driver II golf club jammed up his rear end, with barely 5 inches of grip showing and a sledge hammer laying nearby. His wife Peggy was arrested and charged with murder. The all-woman jury took only 15 minutes to find her Not Guilty, accepting her defense that Jim somehow, without looking, accidentally sat down on his golf club.

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: A funny thing happened....again.   A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 EmptyMon 18 Mar - 3:52

Well if Peggy had been tidying up properly the golf club wouldn't have been left there for Bob to sit on.... No tragic story...poor Bob...what a pain in the arse Peggy turned out to be... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: A funny thing happened....again.   A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 EmptyMon 18 Mar - 4:11

irish colleen wrote:
Well if Peggy had been tidying up properly the golf club wouldn't have been left there for Bob to sit on.... No tragic story...poor Bob...what a pain in the arse Peggy turned out to be... lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

She was good at golf, though....seems she got a "hole in one" tongue
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: A funny thing happened....again.   A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 EmptyMon 18 Mar - 4:13

Irish Rebel wrote:
irish colleen wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

She was good at golf, though....seems she got a "hole in one" tongue

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A funny thing happened....again.   A funny thing happened....again. - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

A funny thing happened....again.
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bienvenue sur la Divesline :: Free Open IRISH BAR-
Jump to: