Bienvenue sur la Divesline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK

Go down 
+3
irish colleen
Bridge
Ree
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK Empty
PostSubject: Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK   Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK EmptyTue 19 Nov - 14:23

Quote :
Tiered Seating £120.00 Buy
Tiered Seating £166.94* Buy
Floor Seating £170.45 Buy
Tiered Seating £170.45 Buy
Floor Seating £250.83* Buy Important Information
Above are the cost of tickets to see the guys in Cardiff in October 2014, well, I won't be going, they have a damn cheek charging that much!

They might be good, but they ain't that good!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
Liitle Minx

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK   Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK EmptyWed 20 Nov - 2:49

Well what can one say...firstly having heard the new CD I wouldn't even consider buying it hate the duets with screeching women No and secondly I think these men have finally lost the plot about what they think they are worth:evil: ..I used to love them and was really hoping that the new cd would be more like their first one which grabbed us all and was amazing..now however they are just after the money and who do they think can afford these outragious What a Face (sorry spelling!) prices in this point in time.
But that's just my opinion!
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK   Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK EmptyWed 20 Nov - 10:50

Liitle Minx wrote:
Well what can one say...firstly having heard the new CD I wouldn't even consider buying it hate the duets with screeching women No and secondly I think these men have finally lost the plot about what they think they are worth:evil: ..I used to love them and was really hoping that the new cd would be more like their first one which grabbed us all and was amazing..now however they are just after the money and who do they think can afford these outragious What a Face (sorry spelling!) prices in this point in time.
But that's just my opinion!
Hi L. Minx

it's good to know that finally some other "fans of the 1st hour" are facing the sad truth about ID
those men have spoiled their talents and just are just staying in the  "comfort zone"  , I mean doing covers of cheap quality and
playing 2nd hand's Carusos for xmas TV shows... pathetic vlan 

Back to top Go down
https://divesline2.exprimetoi.net
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK   Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK EmptyThu 21 Nov - 5:43

I would rather put the money towards a harp, at least I shall have something to show for it, rather than a night spent with a load of maniacs, a few photo's and having to listen to song choices that quite frankly, not going to be up to much.

I haven't heard any of the songs, nor do I want to, until they actually come up with new stuff, they can shove themselves and their CD's where the sun don't shine.

Bored now Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK   Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK EmptyTue 26 Nov - 4:28

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/10468280/Il-Divo-the-original-One-Direction.html

ouch!!!!! I am not feeling the love with this article Laughing Laughing Laughing Seems the boys may have pissed off the reporter a bit-- as for Carlos-- wowowow!! He really made this guy angry:shock: Laughing 
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK   Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK EmptyTue 26 Nov - 5:56

https://scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1460193_535633096525981_991328307_n.jpg

And this is a reply from Carlos to the 'darling divas'....just in case they think he's bad mannered and arrogant....lol! 
Personally I think the reporter just wrote what he heard...whether it be private conversation or part of the interview seeing as he was at the diner with them...Ck 
I however agree with Carlos Very Happy  F**K Simon Cowell...cheers he's a horror of an individual..What a Face insanely and obscenely wealthy and an arrogant obnoxious p***k to boot...what a combination...pale well done Carlos..cup lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK   Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK EmptyTue 26 Nov - 6:57

Oh dear, seems I have been caught 'napping', I not read either pieces and wish to the Goddess I hadn't bothered now, soooo yesterday, I shall now go back to sleep :)
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK   Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK EmptyTue 26 Nov - 7:01

Nighty Night Loki...sleep well..Sleep 
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK   Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK EmptyWed 27 Nov - 11:32

I must say I'm lost... Did he say or not "F*** Cowell"?
looks he said it cos his explanations are so blur Shocked Shocked Shocked 
it looks like one of my young pupils trying to disguise a bad behaviour geek 
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK   Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK EmptyWed 27 Nov - 14:36

Looks like he did- good ole Carlos--

Wink Hello my darlings......Wink 

He can explain everything- but notice that he didn't touch on the sleeping alone statement:twisted: 
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK   Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK EmptyThu 28 Nov - 3:02

Bridge....Carlos would be a very naughty student methinks...Twisted Evil 
Of course he said it...probably not intended for inclusion the interview of course....just like David called the old girls 'Blue hairs'....lol! about time they were honest and stopped with the sugary syrupy people pleaser answers....but then they'd make no money if they admitted how they really feel about things...especially the creepy stalkers....decisions decision....scratch 
Here's a radio interview they did....skip all the 'blah blah' and listen to Urs Buhler at around 10 mins....Suspect he's lost the plot since he took up with KP...No 

but I had to laugh at the idea of all the 'damp Divas' in the front rows...lol! looks like the Divos think the same...Laughing

P.S...
Ree have a great Thanksgiving with your nearest and dearest...enjoy..Cool 
Back to top Go down
Lavender

Lavender

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK   Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK EmptySat 4 Jan - 18:35

silent 

Last edited by Lavender on Sun 5 Jan - 4:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK   Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK EmptySun 5 Jan - 4:21

At the end of the day, the guys have no business 'intervening' in his private life, he was off duty and entitled to celebrate in any way he saw fit.

What makes you think they posed for the picture? they might not have known it was taken until later.

What I see is a couple toasting the new year ahead and good luck to them both.

I refuse to get riled up over the pictures Kelly posts on her twitter account, it a free country, she can post what she likes, I really don't give a rats rear.

The Diva's can say what they like, neither of them give a toss.  As long as he does his job properly, then that's all that matters, if it affects his work, then yes, I shall reserve my right to comment, until such time, I got better things to do than worry over some singing blokes love life.
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK   Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK EmptySun 5 Jan - 8:46

I don't know what I've missed, mention of a pic maybe?
well I'm sailing far from the divoland... but... if the übers have frequent updates,
they should be happy because it means they are entertained!
they are existing somewhere in their Swiss tenor's life...

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK   Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK EmptyMon 6 Jan - 5:14

Bridge wrote:
I don't know what I've missed, mention of a pic maybe?
well I'm sailing far from the divoland... but... if the übers have frequent updates,
they should be happy because it means they are entertained!
they are existing somewhere in their Swiss tenor's life...

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Here you go Bridie, this is the picture Lavender posted:

Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK DIVO_zps749d0099

For some reason, she seemed to think it was deliberately done and that basically they were sticking the finger up to the Diva's and Kelly was bragging Urs her man.
Back to top Go down
RuthieMo

PostSubject: Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK    Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK EmptyMon 6 Jan - 17:55

Seems they had same type of picture last year, but wearing party clothes and maybe Las Vegas in the background.

I got the impression from the very beginning with pictures Kelly put on her twitter account that she was telling the world that Urs was hers. After all it would not take much for her to learn who Urs is from fan sites, Sarah Joy, etc.
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK   Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK EmptyWed 8 Jan - 12:15

Ruthie, she young, in love and fecking stupid, 'nuff' said  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK   Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK EmptyTue 8 Apr - 13:06

Loki wrote:
I would rather put the money towards a harp, at least I shall have something to show for it, rather than a night spent with a load of maniacs, a few photo's and having to listen to song choices that quite frankly, not going to be up to much.

I haven't heard any of the songs, nor do I want to, until they actually come up with new stuff, they can shove themselves and their CD's where the sun don't shine.

Bored now  Zzzzzzzzzzzz

AGREE!  Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK 3916 
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK   Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK EmptyWed 9 Apr - 0:32

sweetcookie wrote:

AGREE!  Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK 3916 
Thank yew  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK   Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK Empty

Back to top Go down

Il Divo to tour Broadway show 'Musical Affair' across UK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bienvenue sur la Divesline :: Free Open IRISH BAR-
Jump to: