Bienvenue sur la Divesline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!

Go down 
+17
Loki
irish colleen
Irish Rebel
Ree
Beckyiam
Janet ME
vivi
Brian
Mary
Lizzy P
Corinne
Gillteamo
Heaven_lea27
oscarkris
SebastiensRose
balibabe
Luisa
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Invité

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Jun - 8:34

Oh my very dear girl..you have made an old woman very happy. I think that was a recording he made, some years ago, from Amsterdam, I am sure. I did have a CD of that performance. Like the song you just heard, his wonderful voice made everything he sang a joy. AND did you notice his diction? and his breath control?
He is not a handsome man by any means, especially if you compare him with the ID boys but who cares, when he can sing like that cheers I love you sunny
Another thing I admire so much about Bryn, he is a family man first and foremost.
He recently cancelled a performance at the esteemed Royal Opera House in London because his youngest son had an accident and was calling for his Da. It did not go down well with the opera freaks (and i suppose I am one but not at that particular time).
Again thank you
Hugs
Vera
Back to top Go down
vivi
divesline historique
divesline historique

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Jun - 8:44

Vera it's really a pleasure to give you these vids. If you ever want more just ask ! Your wishes are orders, lady... Laughing Wink
Back to top Go down
http://santons-dilandro.fr
Heaven_lea27
copines!
copines!

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Jun - 8:45

OOOOH

Thanks to the lovely Vivi, I now know how to embed the pics - HUGS VIVI!!! cheers

And to test it out I'm going to lower the high standards of all that has passed before by showing you this..

I'm sure this is typical of teenagers the world over, but it's so Aussie, it's kinda scary. I had a cousin who was exactly like this kid lol. geek

Anyways, I will raise the bar next time around, I just wanted to test it out lol

HUGS

Lea
Back to top Go down
vivi
divesline historique
divesline historique

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Jun - 8:54

Bravo ! you did it ! groupjump groupjump groupjump OMG ! you understood my english ?! A big big BRAVO for it ! Laughing
Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 3 Bravo
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Jun - 8:59

Lea that is so funny and so true where most teens are concerned, thanks for the laugh! lol!
Back to top Go down
Heaven_lea27
copines!
copines!
Heaven_lea27

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Jun - 9:05

vivi wrote:
Bravo ! you did it ! groupjump groupjump groupjump OMG ! you understood my english ?! A big big BRAVO for it ! Laughing
Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 3 Bravo

Aww shucks Embarassed And yes, you explained it really well, so "Merci" (I hope that's spelt correcty lol

And glad I could make you laugh Gabbie. I had to watch it a few times when I first saw it, it was so funny. I didn't even mind the 'country' feel to the music lol

Hmm, it's midnight here, so Happy Friday :) Off to bed me thinks, before my connection dies again...

Hugs ladies - have a wonderful day

:)
Back to top Go down
vivi
divesline historique
divesline historique
vivi

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Jun - 9:08

Goodnight Lea, see you soon !
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Jun - 9:13

Heaven_lea27 wrote:
And question? are RyanDan twins, or just two guys who look alike (hard to tell from pic). I"m only asking cause I saw something on youtube about them - in one of their film clips, people commented about the guys facin and singing to each other ( it was a love song) and then there were a couple of other commns. Some were less than nice

Hey Lea ......... let me chat about Ryan and Dan. I love you

They are twins from Toronto and have been singing for years now...they used to be in a boyband Laughing
Their Dad is a cantor and opera singer as is their brother.
Sea Diamond sent me a link to their music and I've been hooked since. They are working on their new cd and I can't wait. Their first one is brilliant.
As for the remarks? I bet they were about them being gay. There have been various remarks made but I don't know...not that its makes a difference to me Wink
I DO have a soft spot for Ryan, though Embarassed Embarassed
Just for a point BTW..... I have only ever sent three pm's to the lads in my life....two were directions to the Irish Bar for the opening and St Patricks day party and the third was a link to RyanDans music and one song in particular.
I said that Il Divo couldn't get a better support act for the next world tour Cool All three have been opened....but I don't really know if the Lads read their pm's. I'm sure that there are a lot of crazy pm's sent on a daily basis...some real scary stuff...so I don't know if it was ever read? scratch
If RyanDan and Il Divo were to perform on the same stage, I'd have to be carried out on a stretcher Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Jun - 9:17

Heaven_lea27 wrote:
I'm sure this is typical of teenagers the world over, but it's so Aussie, it's kinda scary. I had a cousin who was exactly like this kid lol. geek

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
They ARE the same the world over? Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Jun - 9:20

Reb Toronto is only two hours away from me and yet I'd never heard of RyanDan until the OF. They have beautiful voices.
Have they ever toured yet?
Back to top Go down
vivi
divesline historique
divesline historique
vivi

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Jun - 9:22

Irish Rebel wrote:

OMG ! Don't tell me my daughter will become like this ?! pale pale pale
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Jun - 9:38

gabbie wrote:
Reb Toronto is only two hours away from me and yet I'd never heard of RyanDan until the OF. They have beautiful voices.
Have they ever toured yet?

Their first Canadian tour is starting this summer Very Happy

I would be there if I could.... but I can't as I am not a millionaire...or willing to put myself in debt for some men who can sing.... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Like the Sun......the song I pm'd, along with the French Version Comme le Soleil..............

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Jun - 9:40

vivi wrote:
Irish Rebel wrote:

Worse!!!! .......... female hormones........... pale pale pale
Back to top Go down
vivi
divesline historique
divesline historique
vivi

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Jun - 9:45

Irish Rebel wrote:
vivi wrote:
Irish Rebel wrote:

Worse!!!! .......... female hormones........... pale pale pale
No No No
Back to top Go down
oscarkris
American Divesline!
American Divesline!
oscarkris

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Jun - 16:38

rebel has me hooked on ryandan now geek

like the sun, the face is my favourite

bring him home without you,

i listen everyday

but i have to say that the face is the most beautiful song i have
ever heard thanks reb

ps the guys do read there own pm's any scary stuff or crazy stuff
gets passed along or the guys just let it fall into cyber space

seb opens more then urs does but there both around Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oscarkris
American Divesline!
American Divesline!
oscarkris

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Jun - 17:55

ive just been watching and listening to all of the music

david miller you have the most gorgeous spirit
i love his voice but theres so much more to david
everytime i hear him sing i get so emotional Sad
he touches a place in my heart and my soul that just moves me

i get the same from Urs and Seb ok now im melting into a puddle again Embarassed

i like the brother in the blue shirt in the video who is this rebel?

he can make me shine anyday :oh dear did i say that out loud Embarassed

i agree rebel i could think of nothing better then going to see il divo and ryandan
woohoo i hope ryandan come to australia i dont see anyone but il divo but i would
make an exception to see ryandan oh i forgot i did see neil diamond twice Embarassed
how cool am i Cool Cool geek geek
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Jun - 0:48

vivi wrote:

For you Vera... I love you

O...M...G... THIS should be the OFFICIAL song for the girls on here, it's sooooo true, it's EXACTLY what you have done, and will continue to do cup cup cup cup cheers cheers cheers cheers

Loki
xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
Heaven_lea27
copines!
copines!
Heaven_lea27

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Jun - 4:21

Snapdragon wrote:
vivi wrote:

For you Vera... I love you

O...M...G... THIS should be the OFFICIAL song for the girls on here, it's sooooo true, it's EXACTLY what you have done, and will continue to do cup cup cup cup cheers cheers cheers cheers

Loki
xx

so very true Loki! Gets my vote :) I love it anyway, but I am a dreamer, and proudly so... :)

and thanks Reb for all the info on RyanDan. That clip htat you posted, was the one I saw on youtube that had hte comments, but I can't rememeber who posted it. Still, as you say - who cares right, with voices like that!

Might take a couple of listens, but I'll have a go and do a search on some others.

Hugs to all the 'Dreamers'

Lea
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Jun - 14:06

Needless to say....you get my vote on this Loki. THAT voice sends tingles all over me but of course, the words are so true of the brave Irish girls (not forgetting their loyal friends)who stuck to their guns

Justice WILL prevail in the end, never fear

Good night and God Bless you ALL
Grannievera I love you
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Jun - 5:37

GRANNIEVERA wrote:
Needless to say....you get my vote on this Loki. THAT voice sends tingles all over me but of course, the words are so true of the brave Irish girls (not forgetting their loyal friends)who stuck to their guns

Grannievera I love you

hate to disagree with 'justice will prevail' thing Vera...we would need a person of integrity to make that happen.... Rolling Eyes and that was one of the things that stuuned us all in our dealings with that lot....from the top down.....the lack of integrity... No it's obviously not a requirement to have their jobs......but then it is a U.K website.....ran by a U.K company....and the these were mostly U.K. 'Divas'....so we were f****d from the beginning....(excuse my language Embarassed ) Very Happy
by the way Vera that pic you have of Bryn Tryfell doesn't do him justice.....he's quite a handsome man...very pleasent and cuddly.....he looks a bit 'serious' in your siggie.... Wink

I hope you are well sweetheart and your days are getting better sunny My love to you darling and a big huge hug from all of us.... :hug:
Back to top Go down
oscarkris
American Divesline!
American Divesline!
oscarkris

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Jun - 5:55

irish colleen wrote:
GRANNIEVERA wrote:

Grannievera I love you

hate to disagree with 'justice will prevail' thing Vera...we would need a person of integrity to make that happen.... Rolling Eyes and that was one of the things that stuuned us all in our dealings with that lot....from the top down.....the lack of integrity... No it's obviously not a requirement to have their jobs......but then it is a U.K website.....ran by a U.K company....and the these were mostly U.K. 'Divas'....so we were f****d from the beginning....(excuse my language Embarassed ) Very Happy
by the way Vera that pic you have of Bryn Tryfell doesn't do him justice.....he's quite a handsome man...very pleasent and cuddly.....he looks a bit 'serious' in your siggie.... Wink

I hope you are well sweetheart and your days are getting better sunny My love to you darling and a big huge hug from all of us.... :hug:

thats what makes us all so sad colleen that there is no integrity with the people that run the site
and i believe they are doing a great dis-service to the name il divo and the guys themselves
and all of the people involved should be ashamed

vera sending you my love you are a very special lady who won my heart so long ago
when i told you something very private and you said just reach out your hand to me kris
on that day i will never forget your genourous spirit and loving hand of friendship and i dont care
if you dont like seb and urs your intitled to your opinion i dont agree but you know that Very Happy

i for one was disgusted and still am with how you are treated on the OF just for supporting the ladies
they all should be ashamed.

sending you loving hugs vera
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Jun - 8:00

Colleen, Kris...my visitors are sound asleep after a good late lunch so have stole up here to write to you dear girls in reply to your posts/

Please Colleen, dont think all people are like the terrible people who operate the ID site ..no, I know you dont darling or you would not have me on here but I do know, quite a few Irish people who dislike the English as indeed, vice versa.

Here I am going to stick ,my neck right out by confessing..... I worked with a few Pakistani solicitors during my legal career...I disliked them intensely and found them rude and very arrogant. Since then I have avoided them like the plague I have learned more tolerance since those days been even so, its left a bad taste in my mouth.
However, I still believe that one day, someone will come along and put things right in this world...definitely not in my lifetime I fear
Meanwhile let us all set the example, for I am firmly convinced that all the people who I have "met" on here, are kind and generous people. You are the people I KNOW will one day prevail.

Lecture No 2 over and on with the music....where are you Bryn, my lovable, cuddly lad. Very Happy
I agree about the picture in my avatar on ID but a very kind friend did it for me and it would have been very churlish of me to say I want one of him laughing, a picture of him when his eyes sparkle with the joy of singing.
Kris dear, I hope you dont think I dont like Urs and Sebastien as people, I dont know them, so cannot say what they are like...I just dont admire their voices as I do Davids and Carlos.
You know what a snob I can be about music...thats me, love me or leave me as they say....[please dont leave me..... Sad
Just remembered...still have not done the lunch time washing up and here it is 4pm...afternoon tea time.
God Bless you all
Hugs
Vera
PS I seem to be the only one displaying their age....now why is that pray young people? Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
balibabe
Balibabe
Balibabe

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Jun - 12:33

Hi all,
Just a quick flyby to let you know that Celtic Thunder are appearing live on the Miriam O'Callaghan show tonight on RTE 1 pompom cheers hair
The programme starts at 9.45pm Irish time. It is also being broadcast live online but will only be available in Ireland. The url is :
www.rte.ie/live/

Enjoy Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 3 3916 groupjump
Back to top Go down
oscarkris
American Divesline!
American Divesline!
oscarkris

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Jun - 18:44

hi vera glad you had a chance to come and post
hope your having a good time with your visitors

vera i know you dont dislike them as people otherwise we might have a problem Very Happy Very Happy
its just your musical choice ive always known this i should have chosen my words better Very Happy Very Happy

vera i have my age showing i dont care its just a number pompom
catch up soon vera
sending you loving hugs
Back to top Go down
Heaven_lea27
copines!
copines!
Heaven_lea27

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Jun - 23:23

Music music music...It's all about the music :)

where to start. Hmm...

I loooooooooooooooove this musical (Phantom), and would have killed to see Michael in hte lead, but I have seen him in concert, so close enough. The man has a gorgeous voice, I love it. He sings the best version of my all time fave Christmas Carol (too early to post :) ) Oh Holy Night - brings me to tears every time I hear it. I have several versions, but his is the one I love most.

anywho... here's a couple of his I love.

I can't find hte one I want, but this is good too

Back to top Go down
oscarkris
American Divesline!
American Divesline!
oscarkris

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Jun - 0:13

its about the music

unfortunately i cant post links
as my youtube account ive forgotten my password

then when i asked to set new one it says me email is valid Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

sorry vera we'll chat somewhere else Laughing
Back to top Go down
Heaven_lea27
copines!
copines!
Heaven_lea27

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Jun - 0:30

oscarkris wrote:
sorry vera we'll chat somewhere else Laughing

I apologize to all the people in here who have been 'chatting' (as is your right). My music comment was not meant to hurt feelings, or cause you talk elsewhere. I guess you just had to be in my head at the time of writing. A thousand pardons to anyone who took it to mean something else.

Chat away at will.

Lea
Back to top Go down
oscarkris
American Divesline!
American Divesline!
oscarkris

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Jun - 1:01

ok im trying for the first time to post a link

this could turn ugly Very Happy Very Happy

my all time favourite ryandan song

the face

help i dont know what im doing No No Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oscarkris
American Divesline!
American Divesline!
oscarkris

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Jun - 1:52

hi ladies can someone please help me what do i click on
to paste the link video in here

thank

Last edited by oscarkris on Sun 22 Jun - 5:30; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Jun - 5:21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhJp0W0ku2w&feature=related

I hope this works.... Rolling Eyes I watched CT last night and I thought they ere quite good... Wink
I prefer these guys.....they are more traditional and i hope you like them,they are called the 'High Kings'.....This song is called 'The Parting Glass'.....and they do a really nice job of it.....This could be our goodbye song for our pals in the OF.... Laughing (chink...sluuurp...hic ! drunken )

These are the sons of very well known traditional singers here in Ireland....

Seeing as that one worked... cup here is another one....'.Will ye Go Lassie Go' a courting song where you were being asked to take a trip up the mountains to pluck Heather.....and stuff.... Twisted Evil Enjoy... Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV05CrUOaoc&feature=related

Last edited by irish colleen on Sun 22 Jun - 5:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bienvenue sur la Divesline :: Free Open IRISH BAR-
Jump to: