Bienvenue sur la Divesline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chit chat about Il Divo.

Go down 
+8
irish colleen
Irish Rebel
myrtille
Petronela
Ree
Sidney
EmilyJane
Guest (not stopping)
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 EmptySat 8 Jun - 14:34

Seems as we doing the rounds of old Urs pictures, here are a few I look what seems like years ago now (it was lol! )

Cardiff:

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 WatermarkedCardiff025

Glasgow:

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 SECCGlasgow13-04-2009132

Belfast:
Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 LorraineBelfast167

Such good times spent with friends cup
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 EmptySun 9 Jun - 13:20

Loki wrote:
Seems as we doing the rounds of old Urs pictures, here are a few I look what seems like years ago now (it was lol! )

Belfast:
Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 LorraineBelfast167

Such good times spent with friends cup

I remember standing beside you when you had that shot-- Cool

Ree
Back to top Go down
Sidney
American Divesline!
American Divesline!

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 EmptyMon 10 Jun - 6:01

Ahhhhh Great memories, Great times, with Great friends! cheers
Back to top Go down
graziela

PostSubject: foto-montaje   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 EmptyMon 17 Jun - 6:22

Hello, I wanted to share a photo montage of Urs.La first time I saw it I laughed a lot, imagine the quiet, cultured, sophisticated and classy Swiss in that situation was unthinkable for me, but because of the latest pictures I see that it is a sad reality, I hope it's worth, that this going well, be happy, although a later date after the form that allowed the mother to humiliate her daughter I doubt it, because due to the photos of KP, the humiliated he is.Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 Theyshoulddoashowensemble_zpsdd6de167
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 EmptyThu 20 Jun - 13:08

This screams PHOTOSHOPPED!!
Back to top Go down
Lavender

Lavender

PostSubject: That pic of Urs in the water   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 EmptyFri 28 Jun - 14:25

Yes! Of course it is photo-shopped - it's just a joke. KP had that pic as her avatar on Twitter for the longest time, becuz she looooovvvvves pics of herself....with anyone, man or woman.....by herself gazing into the camera.....at anytime.....doing almost anything. It doesn't have to be with Urs, as long as SHE is in the picture. Priorities, you know. That one was with a Spanish singer. But, given Urs' recent behavior, he fits right in the image pretty darn well.

She's met the family....do you suppose Urs has really NOT seen her public gallery of 'photos with...everything'? Do none of his family ever see her pictURS on the internet (everywhere) and wouldn't they kind of wonder about this woman/child/clown?

Poor Urs, when he wakes up....
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 EmptySat 29 Jun - 8:58

irish colleen wrote:
Hello to you too... vx
I agree Loki...calling KP a hooker is not nice...

No its not Suspect  Granted, she's a bit of an eejit but that was totally uncalled for.

As for the rest..... I couldnt give a flying feck if Urs was having it away with Tom, Dick AND Harry or got a tattoo.
The bottom line is....there's enough ego going on there to sink a ship and Ive never had the time or patience for princesses (male or female). Rolling Eyes 

So he's looking a bit ropey in a photo also? None of us are getting any younger so people in glass houses should put their stones down Wink 
Back to top Go down
graziela

PostSubject: answers   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 EmptyFri 5 Jul - 6:52

Hello, could answer because KP say the plague?. The photos are circulating on the internet and were raised by it or its amigos.Ella began raising pictures I think to humiliate someone and he allowed it, you should now refrain from the consequences fans share photos.'s fans do not have access to those photos. Now there are two photos kissing with flowing and romantic photos woman's ex-boyfriend with 2/12/2012.Me date also appears to be hetero-sexual. Bi-sexual or lesbian, everyone chooses their sexual orientation and whether it accepts the Swiss perfect, but we do not want to be held accountable for their behavior, please

P/d you can send photos?
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 EmptySat 6 Jul - 7:06

Oh please, spare us, no more pictures of Urs or Kelly, let them alone, it none of our business and quite frankly, I am bored with the whole saga now............NEXT!
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 EmptySun 14 Jul - 2:51

Erm....If KP was gay then why would she be in a sexual relationship with a man? scratch  None of my gay friends have ever been in a long-term and very loving relationship with a member of the opposite sex and you have to face it, stalkers....this is a very long-term, loving and shag-me-senseless relationship Laughing 
Get over yourselves, get out there and get a shag-me-sensless relationship of your own for that's what ails you all......the lack of a good "seeing to"! Rolling Eyes 
Don't get me wrong....I STILL think KP is a muppet and he is a dog for allowing her to be very insensitve when the mother of his child was obviously hurt when he left her but get on with having a productive life and stop obsessing over a feckin singing group!!

Speaking of shag-me-sensless....what is the bold Carlos up to these days? Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 488661
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 EmptyMon 15 Jul - 0:39

Irish Rebel wrote:
Erm....If KP was gay then why would she be in a sexual relationship with a man? scratch  None of my gay friends have ever been in a long-term and very loving relationship with a member of the opposite sex and you have to face it, stalkers....this is a very long-term, loving and shag-me-senseless relationship Very Happy 

Well said! Twisted Evil I totally agree with you Reb!

Yesterday was Bastille day here in France, and we had been given a wonderful, amazing Lyrical and musical concert under the Eiffel Tower...
With great performers, great singers or musicians, and listening to them... scratch 
well I realized how crap were the ID concerts... if you take aside the 1st album and the 1st tour.. these guys are just in a routine and all they are good for is milking the cows :I 

take time to listen to  the concert, by following the link below

http://www.france2.fr/emission/le-concert-de-paris/diffusion-du-14-07-2013-21h30
Back to top Go down
https://divesline2.exprimetoi.net
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 EmptyTue 23 Jul - 10:00

Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 10:52

More effing pictures of these 2....Rolling Eyes are we supposed to be impressed...Sleep 
Personally I think this is a strategy on their parts....
The fans hated Tania because she gave nothing away an refused to let these parasites into her life...soooo...to avoid this Phelan feeds the Sharks ktchsi a lil' glimpse into her relationship with Buhler..the Piranhas think she's fab..kiss her arse tell her how special and 'lucky' she is...THANK HER for making HIM so happy FOR THEM...lol! I believe Tania said/implied on her very brief activity on twitter that he..Bulher....kisses his biceps every day...ie..he's a vain concieted fecker...you better believe it.....and put Phelan and him together.....a pair of Narcissistic twats....obnoxious sums them up nicely..Very Happy 
Seems to me that Renee is the only partner of these blokes with any integrity...loves her hubby,takes care of her kids and quietly enjoys the life provided by what Seb does....dignified girl that she is...Phelan and SJ could learn a lot from her...Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 12:12

irish colleen wrote:
More effing pictures of these 2....Rolling Eyes are we supposed to be impressed...Sleep 
Personally I think this is a strategy on their parts....
The fans hated Tania because she gave nothing away an refused to let these parasites into her life...soooo...to avoid this Phelan feeds the Sharks ktchsi a lil' glimpse into her relationship with Buhler..the Piranhas think she's fab..kiss her arse tell her how special and 'lucky' she is...THANK HER for making HIM so happy FOR THEM...lol! I believe Tania said/implied  on her very brief activity on twitter that he..Bulher....kisses his biceps every day...ie..he's a vain concieted fecker...you better believe it.....and put Phelan and him together.....a pair of Narcissistic twats....obnoxious sums them up nicely..Very Happy 
Seems to me that Renee is the only partner of these blokes with any integrity...loves her hubby,takes care of her kids and quietly enjoys the life provided by what Seb does....dignified girl that she is...Phelan and SJ could learn a lot from her...Very Happy 

I AGREE:coooooool: 
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 12:15

Talking about family...Little Billie when she was two.core 

http://postimg.org/image/ccjmj7wfx/

She's so sweet?
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: AFTER   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 12:22

aren't they private pictures,are they?
shk  where do you get them? on Twitter? were they shared with everyone on Earth?
anyway, that cake looks yummmmmmyyyyyyy I'd have one slice, for sure! Ck 
so the Swiss lad have turned 40? 45? Evil or Very Mad  shame  I can't remember,bad fan me, I've forgotten quite everything
BUT not his amazing back when I was waiting in the lobby of a posh hotel in Dublin  with my stupid broken case vlan 
Very Happy  Very Happy  do you remember that episode, Colleen? with the the nurse's fancy dress affraid 

irish colleen wrote:
Seems to me that Renee is the only partner of these blokes with any integrity...loves her hubby,takes care of her kids and quietly enjoys the life provided by what Seb does....dignified girl that she is
cheers  Yep, Renee is a seasoned woman, knowing a lot about life... and her husband is just running a business
he's a musician and want to do something better AFTER the ID experience, which is a bit turning sour, no?
Carlos and Fernando can have à third or a fourth careeer;

scratch  but, what can they do after that, the two of them, David and Urs? they have to stay popular, even if the matter is to get involved in one of these (stupid)reality shows?
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 12:28

Fer fecks sake! get those two outta my sight, enough, is enough, I mean, just how many pictures of them are going to be displayed for all the world to see Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 3715  

Again, I say "BORED FECKING RIGID NOW"

I agree Colleen, seems the only one with any dignity and integrity about her is Rennee.

Phelan seems to be going for a Guiness Book of records slot in the next printing for pictures of herself and others.  SJ just needs a slap upside the head for being such a self centred dimwit, betcha she drives a BMW cos she can't spell Mercedes too.

Urs kisses his biceps every morning affraid now that just plain sad, makes me feel a 'lil' sorry for him, plus it just plain weird clown
Back to top Go down
suki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 15:59

Very Happy Very Happy L.O.L. Some sad sacks probably hacked in to Kelly's private face book page to get these photos. If these photos are so offensive why are they still on here?? Apparently nasty little gossip sites like this this one simply wouldn't exists if they didn't have something to whine about..Urs kisses his biceps:lol: . Really how do you know that? By the pictures? lol! 
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 17:09

I seriously doubt anyone has to 'hack' into Phelans account....she loves to share don't ya know...Basketball 
As for our 'gossip' site...bet you just love it...lol! would you like a cup of tea with your bitch cake....Ck 
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 20:23

You would think the Urs fans would be drooling now with all the beefcake photos the new girlie has provided. Twisted Evil Just think of all the wonderful wonderful photoshop opps they now have-Wink 

He seems happy-- good for him.Twisted Evil 

Loki-- loved the line about the BMW.

This is the newest madness in our house....

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 Sam-Dean_zps2a7c9bae

core my daughter is a huge fan and has drug me along to watch supernatural
Back to top Go down
Petronela

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 EmptyThu 25 Jul - 0:06

suki wrote:
Very Happy Very Happy L.O.L. Some sad sacks probably hacked in to Kelly's private face book page to get these photos. If these photos are so offensive why are they still on here?? Apparently nasty little gossip sites like this this one simply wouldn't exists if they didn't have something to whine about..Urs kisses his biceps:lol: . Really how do you know that? By the pictures? lol! 

Oh dear, Kelly herself invited all fans to her accounts Very Happy 

So not any offense, dear! Things are like.... how to get popular in the easiest way? tongue !
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 EmptyThu 25 Jul - 2:58

suki wrote:
They are here, because as much as they do my head in, as one of the MODS here, my personal preferences don't count, if a member here chooses to post them, then so be it.

Furthermore, our "sad little gossip site" apparently is a must visit and read for you, how else would you know they were here?

There is more to this site than you know, other topics of conversation and discussion NOT relating to Il Divo, you see only what we want you to see, so I guess that makes YOU a first class sad sack.

Still, it takes all sorts to make the world go around and I for one am delighted I not in your group.  So, I suggest you drag your sorry arsed sad self outa here and go pester another site, we don't need your snivelling drivel in here!
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 EmptyThu 25 Jul - 5:24

Loki wrote:
suki wrote:
They are here, because as much as they do my head in, as one of the MODS here, my personal preferences don't count, if a member here chooses to post them, then so be it.

Furthermore, our "sad little gossip site" apparently is a must visit and read for you, how else would you know they were here?

There is more to this site than you know, other topics of conversation and discussion NOT relating to Il Divo, you see only what we want you to see, so I guess that makes YOU a first class sad sack.

Still, it takes all sorts to make the world go around and I for one am delighted I not in your group.  So, I suggest you drag your sorry arsed sad self  outa here and go pester another site, we don't need your snivelling drivel in here!

cup cup cup cup cup 

well said Loki!

scratch scratch by the way I wonder where these pictures are from, because I wander in KP's twitter account, and only find the one with the (yummmm) cake

but I admit I've given up the DivoLand so Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down
Petronela

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 EmptyThu 25 Jul - 6:03

... probably  instagram accounts where she invited those interested. There is a network with other LaReve team members....Very Happy  so there is a teamwork to disclose more pictures, it seems to be strategy lol! lol! 

Aside from this rubbish, what a tragedy in Spain Sad  Sad  to many people killed and several injured
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 EmptyFri 26 Jul - 12:55

irish colleen wrote:
I seriously doubt anyone has to 'hack' into Phelans account....she loves to share don't ya know...Basketball 
As for our 'gossip' site...bet you just love it...lol! would you like a cup of tea with your bitch cake....Ck 

vlan vlan vlan vlan vlan Maybe she likes chpgn better then cup of tea with her bitch cake:gest: 
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 EmptyFri 26 Jul - 12:59

suki wrote:

Nobody hacked in to Kelly's private face book page to get these photos she did it by herself very gladly. She putted on her twitter.tg1 tg1 tg1 She wants to be part of gossip sites like this. She just likes that so much. Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 523853 ktchsi cw 
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 EmptyFri 26 Jul - 13:05

Petronela wrote:
suki wrote:

Oh dear, Kelly herself invited all fans to her accounts Very Happy 

So not any offense, dear! Things are like.... how to get popular in the easiest way? tongue !
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 EmptyFri 26 Jul - 13:23

Petronela wrote:
... probably  instagram accounts where she invited those interested. There is a network with other LaReve team members....Very Happy  so there is a teamwork to disclose more pictures, it seems to be strategy lol! lol! 

You're right Petronela

Kelly Phelan ‏@kelly_phelan 9 Jul

Hey everyone ... If you have Instagram please follow me at kphelan13 please! We have a work contest coming up soon and I'll need some help!

How smart of her...Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 3715 Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 3715 Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 3715 
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 EmptyFri 26 Jul - 13:29

Kelly Phelan ‏@kelly_phelan 19 Jul

Enjoying Chinese takeout after the most amazing surprise party on the lake for the most amazing man I know! <3

Nobody hacked into her Facebook profile. All this things about pics and comments puts herself. She likes to be popular.Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 523853 
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 EmptyFri 26 Jul - 13:55

Beautiful couple.core core core 

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 945758_477750175647607_1662643413_n
how to screen capturecore core core 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chit chat about Il Divo.
Page 21 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next