Bienvenue sur la Divesline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!

Go down 
+17
Loki
irish colleen
Irish Rebel
Ree
Beckyiam
Janet ME
vivi
Brian
Mary
Lizzy P
Corinne
Gillteamo
Heaven_lea27
oscarkris
SebastiensRose
balibabe
Luisa
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 EmptySun 19 Feb - 4:20

irish colleen wrote:
I think we should give a mention to Miss Whitney Houston who passed away this week...she was at her best in my hay day as I'm sure she was for all of us...a beautiful girl a fabulous talent and a tragic story all wrapped up in one...
An appropriate song I think....and may she be free from her troubles wherever she is now...

Perfectly put, Coll I love you I caught the tail end of her service and the minister spoke of how people look to the material things of life and ignore what is really important. I hope her daughter will manage to cope and has good family and friends around her. This is the time for good friends I love you
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 EmptySun 19 Feb - 6:23

irish colleen wrote:
I think we should give a mention to Miss Whitney Houston who passed away this week...she was at her best in my hay day as I'm sure she was for all of us...a beautiful girl a fabulous talent and a tragic story all wrapped up in one...
An appropriate song I think....and may she be free from her troubles wherever she is now...

thanks a lot for the post and the vid!
I wasn't a huge fan, but i liked the movie with Kevin, even if they are so quiet...
beautiful voice, gorgeous woman, big talent... all qualities that totally burnt her No pale Sad

Back to top Go down
https://divesline2.exprimetoi.net
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 EmptyWed 25 Apr - 12:34

Its Ms Fitzgerald's birthday today I love you Love, love her voice. Wish I could sing like Ella Cool

Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 EmptyWed 25 Apr - 13:56

Irish Rebel wrote:
Its Ms Fitzgerald's birthday today I love you Love, love her voice. Wish I could sing like Ella Cool

thanks!! I love you I love you

I wish I could hear you sing like Ella harp

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 EmptyWed 25 Apr - 13:58

Three glasses of merlot and I think I can sing like her. Four glasses and I think I'm Billie Holliday Laughing Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 36398
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 EmptyWed 25 Apr - 14:22

Irish Rebel wrote:
Three glasses of merlot and I think I can sing like her. Four glasses and I think I'm Billie Holliday Laughing Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 36398

I'm coming straight with a couple of bottles, dear!! ;tq (and a recorder)

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 EmptyWed 25 Apr - 14:50

...and earplugs!!! tongue
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 EmptyTue 1 May - 13:43

Irish Rebel wrote:
Going on Holiday, more like lol! lol! lol! lol!

Now a more serious side to Patrizio Buanne than I posted elsewhere:

Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 EmptyThu 3 May - 4:40

Ruth Brown from "The Voice". She's 17 years old. Ella Fitzgerald and Aretha Franklin combined and breath-taking I love you

Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 EmptyThu 3 May - 12:23

Quite amazing and only 17 cup
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 EmptySun 28 Oct - 6:56

Grab your hairbrush and clear the kitchen floor..... cheers Its eight minutes long....longer than some relationships should be Wink

Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 EmptySun 28 Oct - 7:50

Irish Rebel wrote:
Grab your hairbrush and clear the kitchen floor..... cheers Its eight minutes long....longer than some relationships should be Wink

good sound! dzz dzz dzz dzz

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 EmptySun 28 Oct - 8:52

Bit of a theme going on here, I think Very Happy

Partying in my "disco kitchen" today and singing into my bright yellow handblender....I'm a big, gay drag queen in a womans body Laughing

Sing it out loud, ladies....and give it lots of attitude!!! Cool

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 EmptySun 28 Oct - 9:18

Kitchen on fire!!!!! Kitchen on fire!!!! I need rescued cheers

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 16993_372017436218662_1637390292_n
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 EmptySun 28 Oct - 9:30

The ultimate "Up yours and Feck you...you dirty, rotten, cheatin' bastard" song Very Happy

I love Cher.....see? I am a big, Cher singing, disco dancing gay man! Cool

Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 EmptySun 28 Oct - 9:37

Irish Rebel wrote:
Kitchen on fire!!!!! Kitchen on fire!!!! I need rescued cheers

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 16993_372017436218662_1637390292_n

flip flip flip flip flip flip flip
maybe I'm just belong to the same club, cos I do like those pics and clips

are you going for some Henry's bare chest one?

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 Henry-cavill-shirtless-immortals-01

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 EmptySun 28 Oct - 9:46

Oh Bridie.....he needs a good wash! Where's my sponge? Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 488661

Here's another....Let me hear ya flow sisters!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 EmptySun 28 Oct - 10:04

Irish Rebel wrote:
Oh Bridie.....he needs a good wash! Where's my sponge? Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 488661

shk in my bathroom... with him Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 Aroused

thx for the clip ... tongue Wink
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 EmptySun 28 Oct - 10:17

Bridge wrote:

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 521941 in my bathroom... with him Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 Aroused

lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!

I can't help it....everytime someone mentions soapy, spongy.....I go straight to THIS place Twisted Evil

Oh Huge Jackman....why are there not more like you Cool

Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 EmptySun 28 Oct - 11:25

Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 EmptySun 28 Oct - 14:41

Irish Rebel wrote:
Bridge wrote:

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 521941 in my bathroom... with him Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 Aroused

lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!

I can't help it....everytime someone mentions soapy, spongy.....I go straight to THIS place Twisted Evil

Oh Huge Jackman....why are there not more like you Cool

affraid THAT MAN SHOULD HAVE A GOVERNMENT HEALTH WARNING TATTOOED ON HIM harp lvv
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 EmptySun 28 Oct - 15:06

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 Henry-cavill-shirtless-immortals-01

OH.... Shocked OH.... Twisted Evil
I haven't seen Henry in a while.... lvv
If you're washing him Bridge I'll moisturise him afterwards.... Cool
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 EmptySun 28 Oct - 15:08

irish colleen wrote:

aye, there's enough flesh for us both geek geek geek

Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 EmptySun 28 Oct - 15:13

Bridge wrote:
irish colleen wrote:

aye, there's enough flesh for us both geek geek geek

A slippery Threesome... Shocked are you still reading Filthy Shade of Grey Mizz Bridge... Suspect (you naughty girl... lol! )
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 EmptySun 28 Oct - 15:18

irish colleen wrote:

A slippery Threesome... Shocked are you still reading Filthy Shade of Grey Mizz Bridge... Suspect (you naughty girl... lol! )

no no I didn't open it!
I'm still in Game of Thrones (vol 6on 7), really bloody and intense...
I'm not sure I will read the 50 shades, it was a big buzz about it in France 2 weeks ago, journalists read parts of the book I find that a bit Sleep classic and academic

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 EmptySun 28 Oct - 15:20

Bridge wrote:
I'm not sure I will read the 50 shades, it was a big buzz about it in France 2 weeks ago, journalists read parts of the book I find that a bit Sleep classic and academic

I'm not reading it....it sounds like a fan fic. I really mean that lol!
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 EmptySun 28 Oct - 15:27

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 562051_533831006643150_1223665149_n

and

drunken drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 EmptySun 28 Oct - 15:42

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 562051_533831006643150_1223665149_n

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Twisted Evil Mr Cavill....The Tudors...on a boat....... Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyy drunken

Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 EmptySun 28 Oct - 15:57

Irish Rebel wrote:
Bridge wrote:

I heard it originated from 'fan fics' about the Twilight characters...don't know if it's true... I also heard it's written in a very unprofessional and childish manner...'he said,she said'....I wouldn't be arsed reading it either... Sleep
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 EmptySun 28 Oct - 15:57

Irish Rebel wrote:
Bridge wrote:

I heard it originated from 'fan fics' about the Twilight characters...don't know if it's true... I also heard it's written in a very unprofessional and childish manner...'he said,she said'....I wouldn't be arsed reading it either... Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bienvenue sur la Divesline :: Free Open IRISH BAR-
Jump to: