Bienvenue sur la Divesline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chit chat about Il Divo.

Go down 
+8
irish colleen
Irish Rebel
myrtille
Petronela
Ree
Sidney
EmilyJane
Guest (not stopping)
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Bridge
Admin
Admin

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 EmptyThu 14 Mar - 8:31

Guest (not stopping) wrote:
Would love to know which one of you has opened a Twitter account purely to bully Kelly. For a bunch of ladies who claim not to care who Urs is or isn't shagging, one of you at least is getting her knickers in a right knot over it, ey @angel4dust!

Guest,

here's my 1st warning
if you've registered here only to bring in your filthy venom, you're going to be fired
nobody is playing that game in that place
many of us are not taking any interest in the divos' life
we have our own life, fullfilled!

Back to top Go down
https://divesline2.exprimetoi.net
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 EmptyThu 14 Mar - 10:06

Bridge wrote:
Would love to know which one of you has opened a Twitter account purely to bully Kelly. For a bunch of ladies who claim not to care who Urs is or isn't shagging, one of you at least is getting her knickers in a right knot over it, ey @angel4dust!

Guest,

here's my 1st warning
if you've registered here only to bring in your filthy venom, you're going to be fired
nobody is playing that game in that place
many of us are not taking any interest in the divos' life
we have our own life, fullfilled!

BRAVO, BRIDGE vlan lol! cup cup cup

I personally think that the members of this forum need protection from Kelly Phelan. There are so many persons who want to protect her from the "bad witches" but in fact, we need to be protected from her. This woman has really become a burden for all of us. I began to suspect that she herself goes on forums and insert various comments. pan
Back to top Go down
Guest (not stopping)

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 EmptyThu 14 Mar - 10:17

Fair enough if you are happy for your word for word quotes to be used to attack Ms Phelan so be it. I suggest you take a look at the aforementioned Twitter account.
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 EmptyThu 14 Mar - 11:05

Fair enough if you are happy for your word for word quotes to be used to attack Ms Phelan so be it. I suggest you take a look at the aforementioned Twitter account.

Guest,
please pm me if you think there's things to complain about.
following your advice, I'd visited angeldust's twitter profile, and it reminds me sthg.

But many of us have nothing to do with that account, or that person, I mean no historic members of the Irish Bar.

Sweetcookie,
let me tell you I don't need to protect anyone from Ms Phelan, because there's not point in protecting anyone from her
She 's living her life, doing her choices, and I hope she doesn't care about all the nuts stalking her man. I sincerely hope she's not reading all that shit you're all writing.
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 EmptyThu 14 Mar - 12:54

1) What the feck you on about scratch Suggest you slug off to the OF and ask the exact same question there, cos despite what you think you know (and you know feck all it seems) it not one of us here.

Anything we want to say, we say right here, in the open, so all can see who said what.

Futhermore, I can't be arsed to go even try find twitter, let alone see what's been posted on someone's account,

Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 EmptyFri 15 Mar - 3:43

Its been said....no-one here has been "bullying" anyone on twitter Suspect
As Loki has rightly stated, anything we want to say, we say in here and put our names to it. Bridie has also put it well when saying that she is living her life and living with the choices she has made. None of us are lily-white (especially me) but we won't "bully" anyone though we CAN express our opinions. This is OUR place and we talk to eachother. If anyone wants to come in here and read our "take" on certain subjects then they can. If they don't like us then don't come in....its THAT simple.
We can't control who quotes what is said in here by the Irish Bar members BUT I will say this....
If someone wants to publicly hurt an obviously broken hearted woman and dance on the grave of the failed relationship then she will open a twitter account and publish pictures of herself and the man in question. When you put it out in the public domain, then there will be feedback.
If I want to say that her behaviour is an indication of her poor character and her lack of taste, class and of any compassion towards the mother of her new partners child, then I shall do so and no mentally unbalanced, stalking arse-kisser is going to come in here and accuse me or any of my friends of "bullying" her on twitter Suspect
You haven't the courage to put your name to your post. I haven't read what has been written but, as Bridie is a sensible and smart woman, I trust what she says when she writes that you and the like of you write pure shit on her account. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 EmptyFri 15 Mar - 4:02

Exactly Reb,

We don't need to hide, we prefer to be out there, in yer face, not skulking like some slug inna shell afraid to be open and honest.

Now, on a lighter note, I was sent this yesterday and immediately thought of David's dawg who I have been told has his own twitter account:

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 Davidsdog_zps06953b33

lol!
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 EmptyFri 15 Mar - 4:10

Maybe if you put up a proper working link we would be able to check out what you are ranting about... clown
Anything we have to say we say here and put our names to it...unlike yourself... Basketball why are you hiding who you are....and here's another question for you....why are you posting here in defense of K.P....do you know her ?...are you one of her new found admirers...? sniveling after her with your head up her arse simply because she's connected to Urs Buhler..?
What are you, her hero.... Rolling Eyes
I see you are from Nottingham....do you see yourself as a modern day Robin Hood.... lol! Get a life.... No
There is a simple solution if Miss Phelan is feeling bullied or harassed on her Twitter.....make it private... Very Happy but then that wouldn't have the desired effect would it... Wink
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 EmptyFri 15 Mar - 4:13

irish colleen wrote:

Maybe if you put up a proper working link we would be able to check out what you are ranting about... clown
Here you all go Rolling Eyes
https://twitter.com/angel4dust
Sherlock Holmes beats Robin Hood anyday Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 521941
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 EmptyFri 15 Mar - 4:20

Loki wrote:
Exactly Reb,

We don't need to hide, we prefer to be out there, in yer face, not skulking like some slug inna shell afraid to be open and honest.

Now, on a lighter note, I was sent this yesterday and immediately thought of David's dawg who I have been told has his own twitter account:

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 Davidsdog_zps06953b33

lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 EmptyFri 15 Mar - 4:24

Loki wrote:
Exactly Reb,

Well, we'll just call them out on it and sort it in our own unique way Very Happy

1. Quote :

1. justine wilkinson@JustineWilki

2. @angel4dust The OF divas would love this
      insecure bitchy comment.20hChit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 966d500d09fc346ec16f36f9c8e8f205_normalD.J.@angel4dust@JustineWilki Sorry don't know the Irish bar,
      maybe Kelly does
    3. Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 Default_profile_3_normalBelfastRebel@ManUp_BigLadProtected
      account
      @angel4dust @JustineWilki
    Irish Rebel from the

Irish Bar here. Would either of you like to explain why we are being accused of
    harassment?
    </li>
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 EmptyFri 15 Mar - 4:29

Irish Rebel wrote:
irish colleen wrote:

Sherlock Holmes beats Robin Hood anyday Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 521941

Soooo......this Angeldust person is taking what we post here and posting it on Twitter...that's the internet for ya... Rolling Eyes
I assume Justine Wilkinson is Robin Hood... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 EmptyFri 15 Mar - 5:04

irish colleen wrote:
Irish Rebel wrote:
irish colleen wrote:

Soooo......this Angeldust person is taking what we post here and posting it on Twitter...that's the internet for ya... Rolling Eyes

yepp she's making new clothes with old curtains No No
sad for angeldust... she's publicly known as insane clown

Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 EmptyFri 15 Mar - 5:08

irish colleen wrote:

well Wink you're not bad as Ms Sherlock shk

Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 EmptyFri 15 Mar - 5:16

Bridge wrote:
irish colleen wrote:

well Wink you're not bad as Ms Sherlock shk

scratch who she when she (not) at home scratch
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 EmptyFri 15 Mar - 5:48

irish colleen wrote:
Irish Rebel wrote:
irish colleen wrote:

lol!

You have a specific accent, so I can not always understand what you are saying, but now I see actually what this woman has done on Twitter. I think she has too much free time. wx wx wx Maybe she wanted to smear the reputation of this forum because she did not like our opinions about Miss P. Or she wanted to throw all the blame on this forum, but actually said what she thinks about Miss P. Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 EmptyFri 15 Mar - 5:51

Seb with Geraldina...Interesting pic.

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 392636_2304435492102_1124586112_n
image hosting
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 EmptyFri 15 Mar - 5:56

Wonder if she preggers again? hand on belly is usually a sign of that.

If so, I wish her all the best on her new, soon to be, bundle of joy
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 EmptyFri 15 Mar - 5:57

I've never seen Valerie pics before except on DVD Ancora. I can say that I like her. She looks sweet to me. Very Happy
Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 295640_383680645072807_1654429780_n
Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 188906_383680791739459_1392516223_n
picture sharing
Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 625538_383657638408441_276758727_n
She looks so normal for a change. Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 3916
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 EmptyFri 15 Mar - 5:59

Loki wrote:
Wonder if she preggers again? hand on belly is usually a sign of that.

If so, I wish her all the best on her new, soon to be, bundle of joy
That's a good question. Who knows, maybe she is pregnant again. We will see soon. cheers
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 EmptyFri 15 Mar - 6:30

She's not pregnant again. This is the pic from last night. She and her new husband.

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 37745_m
photo sharing websites
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 EmptyFri 15 Mar - 7:01

Bridge wrote:

yepp she's making new clothes with old curtains No No
sad for angeldust... she's publicly known as insane clown
Really?! Shocked Now THERE'S a surprise tongue I wonder will either of them come in here now and reply to the "tweet" I sent them in the middle of their bitchfest Laughing
Seeing as they are both regular visitors here, they know where to find us Wink Muppets Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 EmptyFri 15 Mar - 7:12

sweetcookie wrote:
She's not pregnant again. This is the pic from last night. She and her new husband.

photo sharing websites
He is one fine looking man Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 3916
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 EmptyFri 15 Mar - 7:18

[quote="Irish Rebel"]
Bridge wrote:

[color=brown][b]
I wonder will either of them come in here now and reply to the "tweet" I sent them in the middle of their bitchfest Laughing
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 523853 itchy
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 EmptyFri 15 Mar - 7:20

Irish Rebel wrote:
sweetcookie wrote:

photo sharing websites
He is one fine looking man Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 3916

Are you kidding me? He's not even close to Carlos.
Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 541061_443457315728347_1872679574_n
online photo storage
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 EmptyFri 15 Mar - 7:23

I agree, Cookie Very Happy
Personally, I like a man with a glint in his eye and a chest you could clean your cooker with cheers
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 EmptyFri 15 Mar - 7:31

sweetcookie wrote:

online photo storage
However, he is a lot younger than the Chest, nearer her own age.
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 EmptyFri 15 Mar - 7:36

Loki wrote:
Love the fact that her and Carlos are still good friends Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 3916 Shows a bit of sense and genuine affection for eachother. Some relationships just don't work but I really admire people who manage to remain friendly and respectful towards eachother. Kudos to the two of them on that one Cool
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 EmptyFri 15 Mar - 7:47

Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 EmptyFri 15 Mar - 7:50

Loki wrote:
sweetcookie wrote:

online photo storage

Years are not always important. Carlos looks like a man, and this guy like kid. He needs mummy. She looks beside him like his mum. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chit chat about Il Divo.
Page 11 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next