Bienvenue sur la Divesline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chit chat about Il Divo.

Go down 
+8
irish colleen
Irish Rebel
myrtille
Petronela
Ree
Sidney
EmilyJane
Guest (not stopping)
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 10 EmptyTue 5 Mar - 12:59

God forbid.... vlan
There's one too many as it is... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 10 EmptyTue 5 Mar - 13:03

irish colleen wrote:

the Randy Rev posted this in reply to the crawlers...

Quote :
Thanks for the pics, Maureen!
I'm so glad there were some friendly faces there for them.
Heather
xx

Are we to assume anyone there who wasn't a 'Diva' had an unfriendly face.. Mad lol!

Ah yes............. the usual crowd that turns up are normally baying for their blood and yelling for them to be sacrificed to the great Roman god "Letcherous Biddy" Laughing

........and there is absolutely NO WAY on Gods good earth that those men didn't looked at Goldie and think "Thank feck she's here!" as opposed to "Aw Feck.....SHE'S here!" Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 10 3916
They love these women Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 10 472962
Muppets.
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 10 EmptyTue 5 Mar - 13:38

Every business loves their customers... lol!
you have to hand it to the die hards tho'....they are truely Divoted...I wonder what they get out of stalking them at this stage...are they not tired of of now...... ;k
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 10 EmptyTue 5 Mar - 13:57

Obviously not Very Happy Why deal with real life when you can bury your head in Il Divo and behave like a rocket? geek
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 10 EmptyThu 7 Mar - 11:11

oh my gosh... it's the Sweet Iz' b.day and no-one is posting there?

Sebbie, just in the unbelievable case you're reading that post, Happy Birthday! Ck

Joyeux Anniversaire! et la bise! Wink

Back to top Go down
https://divesline2.exprimetoi.net
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 10 EmptyFri 8 Mar - 13:15

affraid affraid affraid Oh crap, I totally forgot Embarassed Embarassed

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 10 EmptySat 9 Mar - 3:05

Bridge wrote:

Sebbie, just in the unbelievable case you're reading that post, Happy Birthday! Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 10 248227

BAD Diva's Embarassed BUT....Happy Birthday to Mr Iz and its a given that he will be wonderfully spoiled by his gorgeous wife and lil' 'uns Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 10 EmptySat 9 Mar - 7:42

And no doubt inundated with a pile of tacky crap from the psychotic sisterhood of sirens No
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 10 EmptySat 9 Mar - 13:41

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 10 601045_10200343685488129_1920445098_n
image hosting
The first sound check with Kethy. Wink

Washing the dishes

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 10 540895_499423753428489_2087035276_n
free image hosting Wink Wink Wink

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 10 389863_10200333552034799_1197980244_n
free image hosting
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 10 EmptySun 10 Mar - 10:03

Bridge wrote:

Sebbie, just in the unbelievable case you're reading that post, Happy Birthday! Ck

Don't worry Bridge... Very Happy
I'm sure Mr. Iz. had a wonderful birthday even without our well wishes... Very Happy but at least YOU remembered.. Very Happy
Thanks for the pics Sweetie.... Wink
The Urs washing dishes just like a regular person... lol! and not even wearing rubber gloves... Cool how normal of him... Wink
So they are rehearsing with KJ....she very pretty and talented...and blonde and skinny..Miss Phelan best get her arse over there quick....K.J. ticks all Urs boxes .... lol! and we know what he's like.. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 10 EmptySun 10 Mar - 13:01

BUT.... does the fair WELSH lady have a thing for the Oors scratch answers onna postcard to................

Remember, she is young, free, single and gotta brain in her head, not an empty space, unlike some we could mention. Did yews know that Catherine used to be a school marm? the Oors had better behave himself or he could find himself in detention or in receipt of 6 of the best lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 10 EmptyMon 11 Mar - 11:00

Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 10 EmptyTue 12 Mar - 15:01

Is that the Oors 'running late and can't be bothered to comb his hair' look scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
Greko

PostSubject: Allelujah   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 10 EmptyWed 13 Mar - 6:31

Thank you, God!! cheers cheers cheers
The hair is back!!
pompom pompom pompom
zen zen zen
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 10 EmptyWed 13 Mar - 6:32

Greko wrote:
The hair is back!!
pompom pompom pompom
zen zen zen
I seriously doubt 'god' had anything to do with it scratch
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 10 EmptyWed 13 Mar - 13:17

Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 10 EmptyWed 13 Mar - 13:18

Greko wrote:
The hair is back!!
pompom pompom pompom
zen zen zen

Yes, yes, but it has to be much longer. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 10 EmptyWed 13 Mar - 13:31

Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 10 EmptyWed 13 Mar - 13:33

Have to admit, Miss Jenkins is a fine figure of a woman, no wonder the chest looks impressed lol!
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 10 EmptyWed 13 Mar - 13:50

Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 10 EmptyWed 13 Mar - 14:19

sweetcookie wrote:
Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 10 BFP2_NCSCYAAthtj_jpg_large
free image hosting vlan

cheers Thanks God! it's back! the carrot tanChit chat about Il Divo. - Page 10 ThcarrotdanceChit chat about Il Divo. - Page 10 ThcarrotdanceChit chat about Il Divo. - Page 10 Thcarrotdance
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 10 EmptyWed 13 Mar - 14:40

Looks like he been tango'd (again) lol!
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 10 EmptyThu 14 Mar - 5:51

Back to top Go down
Guest (not stopping)

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 10 EmptyThu 14 Mar - 6:39

Would love to know which one of you has opened a Twitter account purely to bully Kelly. For a bunch of ladies who claim not to care who Urs is or isn't shagging, one of you at least is getting her knickers in a right knot over it, ey @angel4dust!
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 10 EmptyThu 14 Mar - 7:53

Guest (not stopping) wrote:
Would love to know which one of you has opened a Twitter account purely to bully Kelly. For a bunch of ladies who claim not to care who Urs is or isn't shagging, one of you at least is getting her knickers in a right knot over it, ey @angel4dust!
Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question

I don't see any comment about Kelly on this forum. So if you have anything to say or ask, first of all introduce yourself, quote the massage "about Kelly" that we all can see what it is about. cw

It is a little bit sick constantly accuse the ladies of this forum to attack Kelly. We do have other things to do in our lives. Who is she to been given so much attention. I think you're the one who're obsessed with her. . Feel free to pull into her knickers and enjoy there. tg1 tg1 tg1 tg1 tg1
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 10 EmptyThu 14 Mar - 8:31

Guest,

here's my 1st warning
if you've registered here only to bring in your filthy venom, you're going to be fired
nobody is playing that game in that place
many of us are not taking any interest in the divos' life
we have our own life, fullfilled!

Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 10 EmptyThu 14 Mar - 10:06

Bridge wrote:

Guest,

here's my 1st warning
if you've registered here only to bring in your filthy venom, you're going to be fired
nobody is playing that game in that place
many of us are not taking any interest in the divos' life
we have our own life, fullfilled!

BRAVO, BRIDGE vlan lol! cup cup cup

I personally think that the members of this forum need protection from Kelly Phelan. There are so many persons who want to protect her from the "bad witches" but in fact, we need to be protected from her. This woman has really become a burden for all of us. I began to suspect that she herself goes on forums and insert various comments. pan
Back to top Go down
Guest (not stopping)

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 10 EmptyThu 14 Mar - 10:17

Fair enough if you are happy for your word for word quotes to be used to attack Ms Phelan so be it. I suggest you take a look at the aforementioned Twitter account.
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 10 EmptyThu 14 Mar - 11:05

Fair enough if you are happy for your word for word quotes to be used to attack Ms Phelan so be it. I suggest you take a look at the aforementioned Twitter account.

Guest,
please pm me if you think there's things to complain about.
following your advice, I'd visited angeldust's twitter profile, and it reminds me sthg.

But many of us have nothing to do with that account, or that person, I mean no historic members of the Irish Bar.

Sweetcookie,
let me tell you I don't need to protect anyone from Ms Phelan, because there's not point in protecting anyone from her
She 's living her life, doing her choices, and I hope she doesn't care about all the nuts stalking her man. I sincerely hope she's not reading all that shit you're all writing.
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 10 EmptyThu 14 Mar - 12:54

1) What the feck you on about scratch Suggest you slug off to the OF and ask the exact same question there, cos despite what you think you know (and you know feck all it seems) it not one of us here.

Anything we want to say, we say right here, in the open, so all can see who said what.

Futhermore, I can't be arsed to go even try find twitter, let alone see what's been posted on someone's account,

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chit chat about Il Divo.
Page 10 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next