Bienvenue sur la Divesline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chit chat about Il Divo.

Go down 
+8
irish colleen
Irish Rebel
myrtille
Petronela
Ree
Sidney
EmilyJane
Guest (not stopping)
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Bridge
Admin
Admin

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 EmptyTue 2 Apr - 10:10

irish colleen wrote:

Quote :
Also...happy April Fools Day!!!! Lol!

he's just a barrel of laughs...isn't he... Rolling Eyes G'night everybody... clown

yep pale silent tongue I was having great expectations on the end of that comedy
they're playing since ... ahemmmmm...2009?
but nope!
still the same routine.

me thinks they should now announce a new album with FANTASTIC new songs (which will be at least average quality covers of old standards massacred in italiano or spanish or spanglish) it will take them MONTHS to be released and of course at least will be disappointing
then they will announce a global tour
with loads of empty seats cos bought by the same that are in the 6 first rows, the ones with the huge cameras and the short dresses, than we will be able to watch private pictures of M&G thrown on FB, all the same pictures...
and it will be Xmas time and they can do the same serenades as ever in the morning TV shows...
Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

Back to top Go down
https://divesline2.exprimetoi.net
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 EmptyTue 2 Apr - 13:59

Bridge wrote:

yep pale silent tongue I was having great expectations on the end of that comedy
they're playing since ... ahemmmmm...2009?
but nope!
still the same routine.

me thinks they should now announce a new album with FANTASTIC new songs (which will be at least average quality covers of old standards massacred in italiano or spanish or spanglish) it will take them MONTHS to be released and of course at least will be disappointing
then they will announce a global tour
with loads of empty seats cos bought by the same that are in the 6 first rows, the ones with the huge cameras and the short dresses, than we will be able to watch private pictures of M&G thrown on FB, all the same pictures...
and it will be Xmas time and they can do the same serenades as ever in the morning TV shows...
Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

cry Iwas feeling quite happy up until reading that Bridie, now I REALLY depressed at the thought of all that not to look forward to Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 422839
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 EmptyWed 3 Apr - 5:39

Ree wrote:
Loki wrote:
Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 422839 Oh isn't he just, and about as useful as rubber lips on a woodpecker lol!
Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Oh the image!!!

Now, Mr. Miller- you should realize that you have a few faithful that follow-- but sadly you have become quite boring and predicable in the last few years. Perhaps if you had said the URS was quitting or getting married or his lady love was expecting........you would have set the forum on it's ear. As for your announcement- be careful what you put out there-- Lady Karma...........you should know, can be a real b*tch. Rolling Eyes

Ree

A'int that the truth Ree... Wink
I used to really like David...but since he opened that Twit account for the dog...posts as the dog..and then answers himself... the dog Suspect he's taken a nosedive in my estimation.... No
I also find him quite childish in his dealing with the 'fans'.....like he feels he has to lower his intelligence to deal with them......all very simple and 'super fun'........I also don't doubt for a minute that he called them the 'blue hairs'... lol! a very insincere bloke in my opinion.
I also think he feels like he's better and more qualified than the other men in the group....especially Seb....when the truth be told Carlos is best singer in the group....followed closely by Seb who's voice is a natural talent and the most versatile..... tongue
Maybe David should quit... lol! and go back to warbleing with his missus in an opera...he seems to take that more seriously than he takes his role in ID.....'cos we know that the serious world of Opera would suit his arrogance... lol!
Who would you replace him with ? I'm sure they could find someone... Basketball
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 EmptyWed 3 Apr - 8:27

irish colleen wrote:

Who would you replace him with ? I'm sure they could find someone... Basketball

I know, I know bounce

Seeing as he loves dawgs so much, and you have to admit, she got talent AND style Very Happy
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 EmptyWed 3 Apr - 10:30

I don't know Loki... Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 3715
this fella seems more qualified 'cos he plays the piano too...probably went to some 'conservatory' to study... lol!

Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 EmptyWed 3 Apr - 12:57

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Hey!! I know, David could dress his lil dog and it could go on for him Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I mean, he does have his own twit account and has lived with a DIVO and a DIVA- He could be a Doga! Cool Cool

Great idea!

We had a husky like that and she would hoot and howl- Dog was dumber than a box of rocks but very entertaining.

Ree
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 EmptyWed 3 Apr - 13:06

Could this be Il Doggo? lol!

Back to top Go down
Petronela

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 EmptyFri 5 Apr - 3:29

When I have seen this I thought she is Lady Gaga not Innocence..... confused

I feel very sorry for such less of originality….. Sleep nothing new again Sleep
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 EmptyFri 5 Apr - 6:07

Petronela wrote:

Oh wow! She looks and sounds like Moma Monster-- just about 20 yrs older Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 EmptyThu 11 Apr - 11:47

I STILL burst out laughing every time I see/hear her referred to as "Innocence" as we say over here "inna pigs eye" lol!

On another note, my mum passes on her old magazines to me to do the crosswords and the like and to read, in one of them (Yours, a magazine for people over 50) I found this:

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 Yours_zpsa65bf1e3

I have to say, it did make me rather sad for her, the fact she actually went to such lengths as to get herself in a national magazine and boast about it, how embarrassing for her family.
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 EmptyFri 12 Apr - 5:33

Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 EmptySat 13 Apr - 3:12

Loki wrote:
I STILL burst out laughing every time I see/hear her referred to as "Innocence" as we say over here "inna pigs eye" lol!

On another note, my mum passes on her old magazines to me to do the crosswords and the like and to read, in one of them (Yours, a magazine for people over 50) I found this:

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 Yours_zpsa65bf1e3

I have to say, it did make me rather sad for her, the fact she actually went to such lengths as to get herself in a national magazine and boast about it, how embarrassing for her family.

Just another bizarre old bat Loki.... clown looking for her '5 minutes of recognition'......typical Diva... lol! lol!
I wonder is she the one Carlos used to mention.....it's pretty sad for her tho' that at that stage in her life that's what she's doing....she must be a very lonely person...
Hi Sweetcookie....
More pics of ID....are they silver shoes on David....he really tries to be unconventional...like a rebellious teenage geek... geek how old is he now ?
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 EmptyTue 16 Apr - 10:06

[quote="irish colleen"]
Loki wrote:

Hi Sweetcookie....
More pics of ID....are they silver shoes on David....he really tries to be unconventional...like a rebellious teenage geek... geek how old is he now ?

I think you're right. They are silver. affraid He's 40 now.
Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 34996_458136737593738_458288045_n
windows 7 screen shot
Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 166761_445936265480452_795734394_n
windows 7 screen shot lol! harp
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 EmptyTue 16 Apr - 10:16

Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 EmptyTue 16 Apr - 10:25

Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 EmptyWed 17 Apr - 9:16

[quote="sweetcookie"]Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 P1150256aanamed

That's something you don't see too often.....an awful photo of Seb... pale
I see that mad lunatic stalker who took it is on the road again....with apprentice stalker daughter in tow....that poor kid....imagine being dragged around by your crazy mother... What a Face not really normal behaviour for a girl of her age to be chasing grown men around now is it..? but then look at the mother... clown
I can imagine what my daughter (or her father for that matter.. Shocked ) would say if I suggested we go Divo stalking.... vlan lol!
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 EmptyWed 17 Apr - 9:21

sweetcookie wrote:
Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 523646_499307803457351_1944282584_n
upload foto Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 241386

Look at Carlos in 'Carlos Heaven'.... lol! lol! lol! He looks a bit rough there...showing his age.....which is probably double the age of the Bimbos hanging out of him... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 EmptyWed 17 Apr - 10:52

lol! lol! lol!

Awww, bless him, even Fernando is looking a bit frazzled as well these days Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 EmptyWed 17 Apr - 13:54

Loki wrote:
lol! lol! lol!

Awww, bless him, even Fernando is looking a bit frazzled as well these days Twisted Evil

Fernando looks a bit scraggly!

Ah, so the bear had a birthday Embarassed wonder if his dog wished him a happy birthday on his twitter?? Laughing

Loving Katherine's glittery microphone flower
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 EmptyThu 18 Apr - 3:38

lol! lol!
I didn't notice Fernando..but now that you mention it he does look a bit limp... Laughing
these guys just look worn out tired.... No
Ree I can't believe we didn't know it was David Millers birthday...shame on us... Embarassed so he's 40 now...I'm sure the dog sent him a message or a card...pawhand written of course lol!
I was watching the news yesterday when Margaret Thatcher's funeral was on and who should walk across the TV screen arriving at the church but Kathrine Jenkins... confused Wonder how she got there....I also saw that awful Terry Wogan turncoat there What a Face ... confused how did he get there... confused they must have been seat fillers... ;k
anyway...
I'm away to work soon...best get some lunch sorted.
Did we say it was Spring....well there is a wind out there that would knock you off your feet fear ....we may have to review our new 'Spring' thread... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 EmptyThu 18 Apr - 11:27

irish colleen wrote:
irish colleen wrote:
What thread ?..What pictures ?...What complaints...?
What...who...where...when ????? scratch huh... Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 219687

Sorted... lol! and LMFAO at the 'complainer'... lol! lol! I'd object to anyone seeing those pics too....how embarrassing for her.. Embarassed Embarassed ...feckin' eejit.. lol!
Aw feck.........Why do I miss the good bits and the craic Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 639291
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 EmptyThu 18 Apr - 12:52

irish colleen wrote:
sweetcookie wrote:
Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 523646_499307803457351_1944282584_n
upload foto Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 241386

Look at Carlos in 'Carlos Heaven'.... lol! lol! lol! He looks a bit rough there...showing his age.....which is probably double the age of the Bimbos hanging out of him... lol! lol!

Aw Holy Mary and the Blessed Saints pale Looks to me like the lead has gone out of Fernando's pencil Shocked
Anyone else think these men just turned out to be a parcel of feckin' eejits? (Except Seb)
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 EmptyThu 18 Apr - 14:13

Petronela wrote:

Cant see it......content blocked. Oh poor me!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
As for Van Lush and the pics? Whats aul bitter balls problem now.....apart from the fact that we were right and it turned out that Tanya wasn't keeping The Oors from her and he didnt want to shag her after all tongue
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 EmptyFri 19 Apr - 3:41

I can't see it either...am I missing anything..?
Don't know what Van Lush's problem is... ;k don't know which 'exact' photo she's complaining about or is causing her embarrassment Embarassed there are soooo many... lol!
but I didn't post it...don't know who did or where it came from...
Lesson to be learned here is...
If you don't want to be seen as a f**king eejit then don't behave like a f**king eejit...and definitley don't have photos as proof that you're a f**cking eejit...simple... Wink
Back to top Go down
suebrd

PostSubject: wow this is bizarre   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 EmptySun 21 Apr - 15:36

what is this forum about? making fun of concert stalkers who have the money I guess not to just stalk Il Divo on the internet?
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 EmptyMon 22 Apr - 2:57

suebrd wrote:
what is this forum about? making fun of concert stalkers who have the money I guess not to just stalk Il Divo on the internet?

Sue, that forum is about nothing in particular, just wander on the other threads and you'll see.
At the beginning - 2007- t'was about ID, but nowadays many members had given up with these so-called talented singers
;k As for myself, I think, and I assume totally to think that, ID are just money makers, and not amongst the proudest, because all they are doing is raking money in the pockets of mature women.
A bit disgusting, isn't it? bg

Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 EmptyMon 22 Apr - 3:10

suebrd wrote:

I guess from your point of view it is whatever 'you think' it is.....nobody is really going to go to any lenghts to explain anything to you... think what you want.. ;k
Goodmorning Bridge... vx hows you today..?
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 EmptyMon 22 Apr - 3:41

irish colleen wrote:

Goodmorning Bridge... vx hows you today..?

Good mornin' Colleen!
Very Happy I'm doing well, sorting out things in my current home... not working cos of school break!
What about you? flower does the Spring finally land on Ireland?
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 EmptyMon 22 Apr - 4:22

I'm doing good m'dear...had a nice weekend off,very relaxing.
Has Spring arrived..? It's brighter not as cold..the days are longer but the weather remains unpredictable...the flowers are finally popping their head out so yeah I guess it's Spring... flower
You've lots to do I know and big preparations for your new adventure.. Cool sooo exciting zen Great that you have some time off to make a start.
I'm haven't done much today just sitting on the sofa for now having a browse around the Net... lol! I'm sure at some stage I'll get my ass in gear...I may do the garden now that I can see what's what.. shk Have a good day mon amie... I love you
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 EmptyMon 22 Apr - 5:30

suebrd wrote:

As Bridie says....we chat about many things Very Happy Maybe we should discuss feckin eejits who make posts without capital letters or full stops Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chit chat about Il Divo.
Page 17 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next