Bienvenue sur la Divesline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chit chat about Il Divo.

Go down 
+8
irish colleen
Irish Rebel
myrtille
Petronela
Ree
Sidney
EmilyJane
Guest (not stopping)
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 16 EmptyMon 25 Mar - 9:09

irish colleen wrote:
sweetcookie wrote:
This is the one of her pic...

Maybe she doesn't wonna her pics to be post on this forum scratch

I deleted her pic... Very Happy
I believe she had a few things to say about us on Twitter...calling us Irish Withches.......so no pics from that 'thing' on this Forum... tongue Thanks.

O.K. Sorry. I didn't know that she was "that person". Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 16 3916 Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 16 3916 Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 16 3916
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 16 EmptyMon 25 Mar - 9:23

Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 16 EmptyWed 27 Mar - 5:28

Don't worry Sweet....how would you know... Wink
She limits her weirdness to Twitter....creepy individual.. pale
Ree...no point in us doing a M&G...I doubt they'd let us in... lol! but it would be hilarious if we all did show up together... lol! can you imagine it.....just to be different I'd show up in a black basque...black lace top stockings...6 inch heels...lacey thong....not forgetting the Lady Godiva hair... geek or has that been done already and we just haven't seen the pic... Basketball ....probably... lol!
Now it seems the Mr. Iz is getting well and truly pissed off with a certain nut....namely Ruben Dario on FB...who fancies himself as not just a Sebbie Look-alike....but also Sebs 'brother'... lol!

Quote :
Sebastien Izambard

2 hours ago.

Hi Ruben, may i ask you to stop lying i would appreciate. I have no brothers and sisters and make me really uncomfortable telling lies to people. Thank, Sebastien.

Now surely Seb knows that this buisness he's in is rife with deluded nuts....he meets them on a regular basis...over and over again at M&Gs....sure Ruben is pretending to be his brother...but the stalkers are pretending to be his 'girlfriend.....or best 'friend'....secret lover...etc.
but fair play to him for addressing at least 'one' problem he has with the 'true and loyal' fans....he should do it more often... Wink
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 16 EmptyWed 27 Mar - 5:55

Ruben is one weird individual, he posts endless pictures of himself in various situations, personally, I don't think he looks anything like Seb.

Have to admit, this must be a first,Seb having problems with men affraid I suppose he should be grateful he only wants to be a brother and not want to sleep with him lol!

Last edited by Loki on Wed 27 Mar - 9:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 16 EmptyWed 27 Mar - 6:02

Loki wrote:
Ruben is one weird individual, he posts endless pictures of himself in various situation, personally, I don't think he looks anything like Seb.

Have to admit, this must be a first,Seb having problems with men affraid I suppose he should be grateful he only wants to be a brother and not want to sleep with him lol!

HAHAHAHA !!! lol!
Well we don't know that for sure.. Suspect
Ruben once sent me a friend request... confused 'feck off' ...says I... No you just instinctinly know there's something wrong there... Suspect shk
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 16 EmptyWed 27 Mar - 7:04

Shocked I saw Seb's post and went Shocked Shocked I have him set up only to see his posts- not the frequent nut posts- so, I was surprised to see that today. Cool

Ah well, with the M+G Rolling Eyes, honestly- I haven't cared to see ID in yrs let alone spend the extra money to be herded thru and pictures snapped. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ree
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 16 EmptyWed 27 Mar - 7:36

Ree wrote:
Shocked I saw Seb's post and went Shocked Shocked I have him set up only to see his posts- not the frequent nut posts- so, I was surprised to see that today. Cool

Ah well, with the M+G Rolling Eyes, honestly- I haven't cared to see ID in yrs let alone spend the extra money to be herded thru and pictures snapped. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ree

The Nut posts don't show up for me either... Cool just Sebs from time to time...and I replied to him this time.... lol! he should aknowledge the crap on his FB more often....but I think the Diva Rothweiler 'dogs' keep an eye on it for him..woof woof.. Rolling Eyes
I heard the M&Gs were quicker than usual this time around... confused is that possible.. scratch the devoted ones must have been on a conveyer belt waving as they went by... vx
As I've said before..I can't think of a worse way to meet these blokes than at a M&G....in Divo mode... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy all smiles and tolerating whatever nut shows up clown ...gift bag in hand What a Face ...overcome with admiration and making fools ofthemselves...no thanks.. No
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 16 EmptyThu 28 Mar - 3:45

Back to top Go down
Petronela

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 16 EmptyThu 28 Mar - 11:49

.... Very Happy natural beauty, she is loking like her mommy, but what a pity that she has made breast implants No
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 16 EmptyThu 28 Mar - 12:38

Petronela wrote:
.... Very Happy natural beauty, she is loking like her mommy, but what a pity that she has made breast implants No
Sorry to disagree with you, but she hasn't
Quote :
Welsh songstress Katherine Jenkins has rejected rumours that she has had a boob job to enhance her enviable bust line.

The 28-year-old buxom singer has sparked ongoing speculation that her famous curves are the result of secret cosmetic surgery, but according to the starlet her ample breasts are all her own.

In response to the rumours suggesting she has had a breast enlargement, Katherine openly stated: "I don’t think that would be necessary. Do you?"
I agree, she is no Jordan, or Katie Price if you prefer.
Back to top Go down
Petronela

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 16 EmptyFri 29 Mar - 2:01

I do not mind too much about this, I know some persons do not agree to disclose this. But in her case if many people say this it is obviously that her breasts do not look too natural ... for such skinny body. It is what you see, not what you get. A natural big enough size breasts are not sitting like a ball Very Happy Very Happy

I do not know who is Jordan, Katie is a singer but not my kind at all... lol!
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 16 EmptyFri 29 Mar - 4:50

Have to agree with Petro Loki....they are the fakest 'real' boobs I've ever seen.... lol! and of course Miss Jenkins will deny it...they all do...the fact that she's been asked about it means we are not the only ones suspicious... Suspect they do look like 2 footballs under her skin... lol! and I'd put money on the teeth getting some help too... lol! but it's the world these people live in.....sometimes talent alone is not enough it's also about image and looking the part... flower I wonder did she get them on the NHS...I believe in Britain if you have small boobs and you're not happy the government will pay for a new pair....to make you happy bounce problem solved bounce or is it... scratch
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 16 EmptyFri 29 Mar - 13:24

Some private pictures have been removed from that thread, due to complaints about publishing them with no rights
Back to top Go down
https://divesline2.exprimetoi.net
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 16 EmptyFri 29 Mar - 15:50

What thread ?..What pictures ?...What complaints...?
What...who...where...when ????? scratch huh... ;k
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 16 EmptySat 30 Mar - 7:24

Bridge wrote:
Some private pictures have been removed from that thread, due to complaints about publishing them with no rights
'Confused' in Wales (again) scratch
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 16 EmptySat 30 Mar - 8:15

Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 16 EmptySat 30 Mar - 8:20

Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 16 EmptySat 30 Mar - 8:31

Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 16 EmptySat 30 Mar - 9:24

Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 16 EmptySat 30 Mar - 13:16

irish colleen wrote:
What thread ?..What pictures ?...What complaints...?
What...who...where...when ????? scratch huh... ;k

Sorted... lol! and LMFAO at the 'complainer'... lol! lol! I'd object to anyone seeing those pics too....how embarrassing for her.. Embarassed Embarassed ...feckin' eejit.. lol!
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 16 EmptySat 30 Mar - 13:18

sweetcookie wrote:
Urs is so happy. He likes Amsterdam...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=thPo2F1-TTs lol!

Thanks Cookie....just what I needed to help nod me off for a few minutes...ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 16 422839 a lil' power nap and I'm fresh as a daisy.. flower
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 16 EmptyMon 1 Apr - 13:48

april Fools' Day on twitter ktchsi
Quote :
David Miller ‏@DivoDavidMiller 6 min
1. The unfortunate announcement is this: due to an event in my personal life yesterday, I now find it necessary to withdraw from IL DIVO...

rdo but no! they're following in their business.

oh

and geek Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 16 3916 tg1 bta that man is soooo funnnyyyyyyy gnk

Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 16 EmptyMon 1 Apr - 14:32

Quote :
David Miller@DivoDavidMiller9m
1. The unfortunate announcement is this: due to an event in my personal life yesterday, I now find it necessary to withdraw from IL DIVO...
2. I talked at length today with the record company and management and Simon and they all understand that this is something I have to do...
I am soo terribly sorry and I hope everyone will eventually understand...

Well I understand... lol! bye bye... vx

Quote :
Also...happy April Fools Day!!!! Lol!

he's just a barrel of laughs...isn't he... Rolling Eyes G'night everybody... clown
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 16 EmptyTue 2 Apr - 3:33

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 16 422839 Oh isn't he just, and about as useful as rubber lips on a woodpecker lol!
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 16 EmptyTue 2 Apr - 5:18

Loki wrote:
Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 16 422839 Oh isn't he just, and about as useful as rubber lips on a woodpecker lol!
Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Oh the image!!!

Now, Mr. Miller- you should realize that you have a few faithful that follow-- but sadly you have become quite boring and predicable in the last few years. Perhaps if you had said the URS was quitting or getting married or his lady love was expecting........you would have set the forum on it's ear. As for your announcement- be careful what you put out there-- Lady Karma...........you should know, can be a real b*tch. Rolling Eyes

Ree
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 16 EmptyTue 2 Apr - 10:10

irish colleen wrote:

Quote :
Also...happy April Fools Day!!!! Lol!

he's just a barrel of laughs...isn't he... Rolling Eyes G'night everybody... clown

yep pale silent tongue I was having great expectations on the end of that comedy
they're playing since ... ahemmmmm...2009?
but nope!
still the same routine.

me thinks they should now announce a new album with FANTASTIC new songs (which will be at least average quality covers of old standards massacred in italiano or spanish or spanglish) it will take them MONTHS to be released and of course at least will be disappointing
then they will announce a global tour
with loads of empty seats cos bought by the same that are in the 6 first rows, the ones with the huge cameras and the short dresses, than we will be able to watch private pictures of M&G thrown on FB, all the same pictures...
and it will be Xmas time and they can do the same serenades as ever in the morning TV shows...
Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 16 EmptyTue 2 Apr - 13:59

Bridge wrote:

yep pale silent tongue I was having great expectations on the end of that comedy
they're playing since ... ahemmmmm...2009?
but nope!
still the same routine.

me thinks they should now announce a new album with FANTASTIC new songs (which will be at least average quality covers of old standards massacred in italiano or spanish or spanglish) it will take them MONTHS to be released and of course at least will be disappointing
then they will announce a global tour
with loads of empty seats cos bought by the same that are in the 6 first rows, the ones with the huge cameras and the short dresses, than we will be able to watch private pictures of M&G thrown on FB, all the same pictures...
and it will be Xmas time and they can do the same serenades as ever in the morning TV shows...
Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

cry Iwas feeling quite happy up until reading that Bridie, now I REALLY depressed at the thought of all that not to look forward to Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 16 422839
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 16 EmptyWed 3 Apr - 5:39

Ree wrote:
Loki wrote:
Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Oh the image!!!

Now, Mr. Miller- you should realize that you have a few faithful that follow-- but sadly you have become quite boring and predicable in the last few years. Perhaps if you had said the URS was quitting or getting married or his lady love was expecting........you would have set the forum on it's ear. As for your announcement- be careful what you put out there-- Lady Karma...........you should know, can be a real b*tch. Rolling Eyes

Ree

A'int that the truth Ree... Wink
I used to really like David...but since he opened that Twit account for the dog...posts as the dog..and then answers himself... the dog Suspect he's taken a nosedive in my estimation.... No
I also find him quite childish in his dealing with the 'fans'.....like he feels he has to lower his intelligence to deal with them......all very simple and 'super fun'........I also don't doubt for a minute that he called them the 'blue hairs'... lol! a very insincere bloke in my opinion.
I also think he feels like he's better and more qualified than the other men in the group....especially Seb....when the truth be told Carlos is best singer in the group....followed closely by Seb who's voice is a natural talent and the most versatile..... tongue
Maybe David should quit... lol! and go back to warbleing with his missus in an opera...he seems to take that more seriously than he takes his role in ID.....'cos we know that the serious world of Opera would suit his arrogance... lol!
Who would you replace him with ? I'm sure they could find someone... Basketball
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 16 EmptyWed 3 Apr - 8:27

irish colleen wrote:

Who would you replace him with ? I'm sure they could find someone... Basketball

I know, I know bounce

Seeing as he loves dawgs so much, and you have to admit, she got talent AND style Very Happy
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 16 EmptyWed 3 Apr - 10:30

I don't know Loki... Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 16 3715
this fella seems more qualified 'cos he plays the piano too...probably went to some 'conservatory' to study... lol!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chit chat about Il Divo.
Page 16 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next