Bienvenue sur la Divesline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chit chat about Il Divo.

Go down 
+8
irish colleen
Irish Rebel
myrtille
Petronela
Ree
Sidney
EmilyJane
Guest (not stopping)
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 15 EmptyWed 20 Mar - 5:53

irish colleen wrote:
sweetcookie wrote:
pamelaus wrote:
Helo ladies,
it is me again(from Australia).I do believe that Urs and
Tania were together for at least 5 years.

You do believe wrong. They were already in a bad relationship while she was pregnant because he did not want a child. They broke up when she gave birth, but apparently they were together during tour 2009. because she was still their makeup artist. They took the child with them, and Urs had to play dad. When the tour ended, they parted too. He moved to France, and she stayed in London with Billie. In 2010. they got new make up artist. They have contacts cos of the kid, but that's all. No

Where do you get all this info. Sweetie...?

Something I found on South American sites, something on the official website of Il Divo, there is something from French newspapers ... There are many ways you can find on the internet what interests you. And after the tour 2009. Wikipedia removed Tanya and Billie from his biography.
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 15 EmptyWed 20 Mar - 6:03

Sorry Sweetie....no pics from that p*g Sabine Kern allowed on this forum... Wink
had to delete it...
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 15 EmptyWed 20 Mar - 6:04

picture removed due to claim from its owner
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 15 EmptyWed 20 Mar - 6:05

Poor Seb.

Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 15 EmptyWed 20 Mar - 6:05

Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 15 EmptyWed 20 Mar - 6:10

Quote :
Wikipedia removed Tanya and Billie from his biography.

Really....wiped them out....just like that... wiz
I saw them together with the child in 2009....but I guess that doesn't mean they were 'together'.....poor little girl being left behind by her Daddy.....but she won't always be a little girl Basketball and he may well be a very sorry old man.. ;k
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 15 EmptyWed 20 Mar - 6:12

sweetcookie wrote:
Poor Seb.

picture removed

Dear God give me the strenght not to say what I'm thinking... silent
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 15 EmptyWed 20 Mar - 6:15

sweetcookie wrote:

I see Van Lush is wearing her 'riding' boots.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 15 EmptyWed 20 Mar - 6:17

irish colleen wrote:
Quote :
Wikipedia removed Tanya and Billie from his biography.

Really....wiped them out....just like that... wiz
I saw them together with the child in 2009....but I guess that doesn't mean they were 'together'.....poor little girl being left behind by her Daddy.....but she won't always be a little girl Basketball and he may well be a very sorry old man.. ;k
Well, he has a right to see Billie in the presence of Tanya. Surely they have contacts cos of her. It is normal to see each other because of the child, but that is all. You are right. He will be very sorry old man. hks
I was surprised too. You can go to Wikipedia and look. They are no more there. Very sad. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 15 EmptyWed 20 Mar - 7:48

Ladies-- we should meet in Dublin for a M&G and go in outrageous costume and pose with our favorite Divo Laughing Laughing Laughing I want to wear a tiara and pose in the traditional engagement pose with my L hand on the chest of my beloved with my engagement ring for all to see............No, wait! I wanna wear a studded dog collar and carry fuzzy cuffs and my patent leather boots and riding crop and I can have Divo of my choice on all fours as I place my 4 Inch boot on his back and strike a dominatrix pose........No, wait................I want to buy a Lady Godiva wig and wear the color purple and lay in front of all 4 Divos and show the world that they all belong to me.......... Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing Shocked Well crap!! Rolling Eyes I think most of that has already been done.......drat! Guess I just won't go. tongue
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 15 EmptyWed 20 Mar - 9:28

Why go to all that bother Ree,

Why don't yew just let me run them to ground on me Harley for yew lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 15 EmptyWed 20 Mar - 12:16

sweetcookie wrote:
Sorry Sweetie....no pics from that p*g Sabine Kern allowed on this forum... Wink
had to delete it...

O.K.Didn't know. May I know who is she? shk
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 15 EmptyWed 20 Mar - 12:28

Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 15 EmptyWed 20 Mar - 12:30

Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 15 EmptyWed 20 Mar - 12:32

Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 15 EmptyWed 20 Mar - 13:22

irish colleen wrote:
A musical about Anna Nicole Smith... confused are you serious...?
My God...what next ????.....I'm sure it will be quite a challenge for SJ...she'll have to eat something for a start.... lol! get a pair of boobs from somewhere....stick a cotton ball on her ass...shag a 90 year old and get out of her face on drugs What a Face ...AND sing at the same time...should be fun. lol!
I might go to see that myself... lol! just kidding... vlan

Hi Pam..
I knew it was longer than 2 years that Urs and Tania were together...didn't he go straight from Valerie to Tania and then from Tania to K.P....and wasn't there some older woman in the mix there too... scratch I wonder who's next.... Basketball
he sure does get around... lol! but then I guess he feels that to limit himself to one woman wouldn't be fair when he can please so many....he's very charitable like that... Wink

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 15 Anna-nicole-smithandhusband
Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 15 David-miller-240

hmmmmm...........do you think they look alike? lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 15 EmptyWed 20 Mar - 13:58

Quote :
hmmmmm...........do you think they look alike?
You really want me to answer this? then yes, I do lol!
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 15 EmptyWed 20 Mar - 14:01

sweetcookie wrote:
had to delete it...

Who deleted this of Sweetie's, wasn't me scratch

Who is this Sabine Kern anyways, I never heard of her scratch
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 15 EmptyWed 20 Mar - 15:13

Loki wrote:
sweetcookie wrote:
had to delete it...

Hello! Very Happy Shocked
same for me I don't know that person, who is she? what's the point with her pics?

Back to top Go down
https://divesline2.exprimetoi.net
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 15 EmptyWed 20 Mar - 15:22

Bridge wrote:
Loki wrote:
sweetcookie wrote:
had to delete it...

Hello! Very Happy Shocked
same for me I don't know that person, who is she? what's the point with her pics?

I don't know. Somebody deleted pics I posted and said that Sabine Kern pics are not allowed in this forum. Question Question Question Who is she anyway Question Question Question Who can deleted pic except mods Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 15 EmptyWed 20 Mar - 15:29

This is the one of her pic...

Maybe she doesn't wonna her pics to be post on this forum scratch
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 15 EmptyThu 21 Mar - 2:49

sweetcookie wrote:

I deleted her pic... Very Happy
I believe she had a few things to say about us on Twitter...calling us Irish Withches.......so no pics from that 'thing' on this Forum... tongue Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Petronela

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 15 EmptyThu 21 Mar - 8:44

irish colleen wrote:
sweetcookie wrote:

I believe she had a few things to say about us on Twitter...calling us Irish Withches.......so no pics from that 'thing' on this Forum... tongue Thanks.

tg1 Withches......what a "cute" regards gun gun
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 15 EmptyThu 21 Mar - 10:22

irish colleen wrote:
sweetcookie wrote:

Thanks Colleen for your help! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://divesline2.exprimetoi.net
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 15 EmptyThu 21 Mar - 11:42

irish colleen wrote:

How very dare she affraid there is only one Witch here and that is ME, the 'lil' Welsh one the cheeky scunner pan

Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 15 EmptyMon 25 Mar - 9:09

irish colleen wrote:
sweetcookie wrote:

O.K. Sorry. I didn't know that she was "that person". Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 15 3916 Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 15 3916 Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 15 3916
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 15 EmptyMon 25 Mar - 9:23

Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 15 EmptyWed 27 Mar - 5:28

Don't worry Sweet....how would you know... Wink
She limits her weirdness to Twitter....creepy individual.. pale
Ree...no point in us doing a M&G...I doubt they'd let us in... lol! but it would be hilarious if we all did show up together... lol! can you imagine it.....just to be different I'd show up in a black basque...black lace top stockings...6 inch heels...lacey thong....not forgetting the Lady Godiva hair... geek or has that been done already and we just haven't seen the pic... Basketball ....probably... lol!
Now it seems the Mr. Iz is getting well and truly pissed off with a certain nut....namely Ruben Dario on FB...who fancies himself as not just a Sebbie Look-alike....but also Sebs 'brother'... lol!

Quote :
Sebastien Izambard

2 hours ago.

Hi Ruben, may i ask you to stop lying i would appreciate. I have no brothers and sisters and make me really uncomfortable telling lies to people. Thank, Sebastien.

Now surely Seb knows that this buisness he's in is rife with deluded nuts....he meets them on a regular basis...over and over again at M&Gs....sure Ruben is pretending to be his brother...but the stalkers are pretending to be his 'girlfriend.....or best 'friend'....secret lover...etc.
but fair play to him for addressing at least 'one' problem he has with the 'true and loyal' fans....he should do it more often... Wink
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 15 EmptyWed 27 Mar - 5:55

Ruben is one weird individual, he posts endless pictures of himself in various situations, personally, I don't think he looks anything like Seb.

Have to admit, this must be a first,Seb having problems with men affraid I suppose he should be grateful he only wants to be a brother and not want to sleep with him lol!

Last edited by Loki on Wed 27 Mar - 9:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 15 EmptyWed 27 Mar - 6:02

Loki wrote:
Ruben is one weird individual, he posts endless pictures of himself in various situation, personally, I don't think he looks anything like Seb.

Have to admit, this must be a first,Seb having problems with men affraid I suppose he should be grateful he only wants to be a brother and not want to sleep with him lol!

HAHAHAHA !!! lol!
Well we don't know that for sure.. Suspect
Ruben once sent me a friend request... confused 'feck off' ...says I... No you just instinctinly know there's something wrong there... Suspect shk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chit chat about Il Divo.
Page 15 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next