Bienvenue sur la Divesline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chit chat about Il Divo.

Go down 
+8
irish colleen
Irish Rebel
myrtille
Petronela
Ree
Sidney
EmilyJane
Guest (not stopping)
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Bridge
Admin
Admin

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 EmptyMon 6 May - 4:35

Irish Rebel wrote:
I bet there's been a few requests from the wonderful loyal Divas, asking if they can have a wee nibble on their Big Macs Twisted Evil Extra cheese all round!!! Laughing

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 BJjJdCDCcAAGVqS

wo-wo-wow! Shocked Shocked Shocked
are they trying to look "cool"... are they trying to look "normal" like a bunch of mates getting out of a disco after many vodkas... everything sounds fake in that pic... Ursy showing his coffee... Chesty holding his bag like a kitten... Sebby looks real, by the way...but hiding his burger in the paper... cup and the bear and his stupid look of his... Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 3916 Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 3916 Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 3916

Back to top Go down
https://divesline2.exprimetoi.net
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 EmptyMon 6 May - 5:01

Bridge wrote:
]
are they trying to look "cool"... are they trying to look "normal" ?
Bridie....are you insinuating that this was not a casual moment caught on camera? Shocked Are you suggesting that this was staged for the fans to show that they...shock, horror.....ARE actually members of the human race and don't live on caviar and lobster? Shocked
I am shocked.....SHOCKED, I SAY!!!! Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 639291
I LOVE this picture!! Seb hoovering up his food......David grinning for the fans in that special, sincere way of his........Urs giving us a brand new pose for a change and Carlos looking like he's about to offer us one of his skinny fries.
You have tried to kill my dream, Bridie.....how COULD you suggest that this is not a real moment in time! Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 549170
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 EmptyMon 6 May - 5:15

Aw feck.......... now I'm in the mood for a cheeseburger. With extra pickle. Embarassed
I wonder if Carlos would let me have his pickle scratch You can never get enough pickle Very Happy
Hey Bridie..... I don't think thats actually The Oors. I think they have a life-sized mannequin of him that they lift on and off the bus when he's needed for photos Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 EmptyMon 6 May - 8:58

Irish Rebel wrote:

You have tried to kill my dream, Bridie.....how COULD you suggest that this is not a real moment in time! Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 549170

I'm so sorry darlin' Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed BUT... see, is there any chance to be caught like that, outside of the McDo*ald's just behind the double arch (chi-ching shk )... with such a nice look...
see... that's the truth

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 Ben_affleck_burger

and that's a fake eater

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 Klum

Quote :
I think they have a life-sized mannequin of him that they lift on and off the bus when he's needed for photos

true! it's not him.... it's not him vvzl
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 EmptyMon 6 May - 10:30

Suspect Suspect Suspect If it is him, Suspect Suspect Suspect Where is his McDonalds? Suspect Go figure that he would be tooooooo good for eating such common foods.

Speaking of the butternut-- a good friend of the bar in Va had the great joy to meet her at a concert either Sat or Sunday- seems she admits to attending 35 Shocked (holy shite--the money!) shows Shocked

well, hope you ladies have a pURSfect day Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 EmptyMon 6 May - 10:52

Bridge wrote:
see... that's the truth
Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 Ben_affleck_burger

Look at Mr Affleck getting his laughing gear round that!! cheers Go on, ya boy tongue

As for Buttternut, Ree..... She's a sycophantic, grass chewing maniac so my reply to your disclosure is.....only 35? Shocked Her standards are slipping!!! We are going to light candles, take up a collection and do ten decades of the rosary to cheer her on!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 EmptyMon 6 May - 11:29

Re....the stupidity and ignorance of the average Diva when it come to the english language....and many other things.. lol!
Here is a fine example...now anyone who is going to read this my advice is take a deep breath...because it is one reallllllly long sentence...bereft of any punctuation....lol! a fine example of the great British education system.. geek

Quote :
heres my report from manchester as i said before it will be basic as i cant remember all the details
arrived at arena early as doing a meet and greet, met the live nation ladies and registered and waitied in corridor for the other mg people to arrive
after meet and greet went to our seats that were front row so great view of all the action probably why i cant remember so much haha
the audience were very enthusiatic and clapped loudly when the concert started as each guy sang
when they sang mama seb explained he didnt understand the song so well but since renee had the children he understood better
david said his favourite was caruso as it was about enrico caruso and he was a tenor too
carlos told his usual im the single one, and that he thought the audience was always saying here he goes again, david was behind him pretending to take numbers for him and carlos caught him
then came la vida sin amor carlos explained it meant life without love and asked if anyone knew what life without love was like and asked what life without him would be
dansing was great for la vida
he then intrduced KJ and she came out and did her songs then she called the guys out to do couple of duets
during the break we saw irene and a couple of ladies we had met at newcastle
after the break KJ came out and sang again, after angel she explained about her dad and that she was doing the marathon the following weekend
the guys came back and sang a couple more duets with her and then she went off and the guys continued
with without you,all by myself and i will always love you which they dedicated to the victims of the boston bombing
then PQTME not many danced but clapped along enthusiatically
urs got to say it was the last song and then came my way which they messed about from the start it was great fun to see
everyone stood for ovation
they came back out and sang again then KJ came out and they all sang TTSG
the clapping and cheering was loud and enthusiatic
on the way out we saw irene and debbie and ruth and sweetiepie(i think)

just awful... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 EmptyMon 6 May - 11:38

Holy run-on sentence, Batman Shocked

This bit is great Very Happy
Quote :
arrived at arena early as doing a meet and greet, met the live nation ladies and registered and waitied in corridor for the other mg people to arrive
after meet and greet went to our seats that were front row so great view of all the action probably why i cant remember so much haha....

No, dear.....the reason you don't remember "so much" is because you have the brain of a goldfish tongue
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 EmptyMon 6 May - 12:58

Irish Rebel wrote:
Holy run-on sentence, Batman Shocked

This bit is great Very Happy
Quote :
after meet and greet went to our seats that were front row so great view of all the action probably why i cant remember so much haha....

No, dear.....the reason you don't remember "so much" is because you have the brain of a goldfish tongue

You must have had a bad experience with a Goldfish at some time in your life to insult the lil' fishy like that.
That Butternut is something else indeed...35 concerts...now is that in her whole career as a stalker or is that just this tour..?
She great buddies with Princess SJ which says more about the Princess I think than the 'Nut'... Rolling Eyes
Did you know that SJ brought the baby dog to the show the other night... confused what a feckin' eejit... clown SJ I mean not the dog.....after all I don't think he has much control over the dip sticks that own him....poor Mutt.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 EmptyMon 6 May - 13:29

affraid I not sure I want to talk about Carlos and his 'skinny' fries, or Urs's McDonalds, I mean, perleeeeze it far to early in the evening for such adult things lol!

Love the way Seb is getting his grub on, no messing with him, likes his food and ain't afraid to show it lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 EmptyMon 6 May - 14:18

Quote :
Love the way Seb is getting his grub on, no messing with him, likes his food and ain't afraid to show it

Yeah....he's sure getting stuck in there... lol! tucking in like a real man.. Ck I'd say he's a pleasure to feed....mops it all up...
Laughing at the cardboard cut out of Urs... lol! it really does look like it is one...no dirty big Man-Burger for him...just a sensible cup of coffee Sleep
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 EmptyMon 6 May - 14:44

and Carlos had certainly poured some vodka in his Coke Ngl better to swallow the blue pill with some proper beverage!
an man of experience pirate

Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 EmptyTue 7 May - 5:58

Just saw where the Mickey D's pic originated from Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Lordhavemercy- they were on their way to Durham NC- my home state Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Butternut's home town. I am sure she has stalked out the Mickey D's and has talked with the teens that waited on them and had NO CLUE who they were! Laughing Laughing Laughing Just 4 older dudes with funny accents Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 EmptyTue 7 May - 7:27

And when he has free time...Takes care of David's dog No No No
Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 422137_466148953459183_1498488603_n
screenshot tool

And Carlos too. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 486789_466148813459197_693185560_n
screen capture windows

E-mail time... cpr
Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 945215_10200478207651118_1565093327_n
screenshot software

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 943630_10200807201569888_1394957061_n
adult photo sharing lol!
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 EmptyTue 7 May - 11:25

affraid affraid affraid affraid O....M....G affraid

ID were in my capital city, just 20 minutes away and I NEVER went to see them scratch what is the world coming to Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 3715 answers onna postcard to.....

Now, let me see..... exorbitant cost of a ticket (even in the gods) verses having Merlin Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 3715 Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 3715 Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 3715 Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 3715 Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 3715 Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 3715

It a no brainer, Merlin wins hands down every time, did I miss the guys scratch nope, did I miss seeing the deranged Diva's scratch nope, is Merlin a gift from the Goddess? heck YES bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
EmilyJane

EmilyJane

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 EmptyMon 20 May - 14:02

Hello one and all

I'm new here and not sure where I should introduce myself, so I thought here was good enough confused

I've just heard that Urs now has a tattoo affraid

Wonder if it is of his "classy" lady?????? ...............................

https://i.servimg.com/u/f83/18/31/45/13/97509810.jpg
Back to top Go down
plotter

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 EmptyTue 21 May - 1:37

Whuaai affraid a tattoo for a ho*k*r of Las Vegas confused OMG this man is in a deep crisis....
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 EmptyTue 21 May - 3:25

plotter wrote:
Whuaai affraid a tattoo for a ho*k*r of Las Vegas confused OMG this man is in a deep crisis....
Umm, now look here, that is not a very nice thing to say, is it? how do you know she is a hooker?

So he gotta tattoo, big deal (not) get over it, if he has, well, that up to him, he a man fully grown capable of making his own choices.

For all anyone knows (apart from him and a few others) it could be anything from a 'lil' butterfly to a bloody great wolf, if it true at all lol!
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 EmptyTue 21 May - 3:29

EmilyJane wrote:
Hello one and all

I'm new here and not sure where I should introduce myself, so I thought here was good enough confused

Hello, and welcome to our 'lil' playground.

Methinks that picture was set up for the shock factor, nothing more, after all, who are we to judge his choice of um, um, partner, there, I was nice Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
EmilyJane

EmilyJane

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 EmptyTue 21 May - 7:35

Quote :
Hello, and welcome to our 'lil' playground.

Why thank you kindly, it looks like fun here Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 EmptyTue 21 May - 9:33

Hi Emily Jane welcome there! Welcome to the other newbies,

your chat made me think to that webpage, the worst tattoos
http://www.buzzly.fr/top-20-des-pires-tatouages.html
enjoy scratch

Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 EmptyTue 21 May - 10:15

EmilyJane wrote:
Hello one and all

Hello to you too... vx
I agree Loki...calling KP a hooker is not nice...I don't know what word I'd use to describe her but it definitley wouldn't be 'sophisticated' Very Happy ...but whatever... ;k Who'd have thought the dapper Herr Bulher would be into a 'ladette'.... ;k
As for the Tattoo....Urs behaviour lately just reeks of mid-life crisis to me...what is he 40 something and she's 20 something... eh!... OK... Rolling Eyes silly man..
Bridge those Tattoos.... pale pretty awful....
Back to top Go down
EmilyJane

EmilyJane

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 EmptyFri 24 May - 5:33

Quote :
Hello to you too...
I agree Loki...calling KP a hooker is not nice...I don't know what word I'd use to describe her but it definitley wouldn't be 'sophisticated' ...but whatever... Who'd have thought the dapper Herr Bulher would be into a 'ladette'....
As for the Tattoo....Urs behaviour lately just reeks of mid-life crisis to me...what is he 40 something and she's 20 something... eh!... OK... silly man..

Hello, great to be here Very Happy

Yeah, a 40 something going out with a silly little girl who doesn't seem to be able to keep her mouth or anything else shut lol!

BIG BIG mid-life crisis, so NOT the image a man in his position should be giving out!

Here's a pic of the tat .....

[img]Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 96916210[/img]
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 EmptyFri 24 May - 7:02

Hi EmilyJane, Hi ladies Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

do you think it is the beginning of a big tattoo, or just a stamp?
scratch scratch what is drawn, I can't see... Harley Davidson logo?
(apologies in advance, I really didn't see what it is
cw )

Back to top Go down
EmilyJane

EmilyJane

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 EmptyFri 24 May - 7:45

Quote :
do you think it is the beginning of a big tattoo, or just a stamp?
what is drawn, I can't see... Harley Davidson logo?
(apologies in advance, I really didn't see what it is )

Hi there Very Happy

I really can't see what it is either, but I do think it looks rather fake, like the stick on tattoos children wear. I don't think it's Harley Davidson .......... scratch scratch

Who knows, he doesn't seem to have any 'taste' in anything at the moment lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Petronela

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 EmptySat 25 May - 0:24

Hello girls, how are you? I forgot the password since I was not here.

I see you're amused about tattoo, so I found something from a brilliant diva which amused me Laughing Laughing

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 Tatuaj

Quote :
..... it was the image of a female reproductive system, with horns, uterus ovaries and more"

O yes, it could be! The man is certainly in a crisis of his age and the drawing is inspired by his dan siren!
Back to top Go down
lurker

PostSubject: tattoo   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 EmptySat 25 May - 3:04

I really don't understand why i am writing this but this chatter from some reUrs and kelly is now really becoming offensive.How would you like people to discuss the people you love in such a nasty and derogative way????I would hate it.
No,I am not kelly's mother or a friend,However I am a mother.It is all now really leaving a bad smell behind.I used to enjoy the patter on this site but now I rarely look.It seems some of the guests have nothing better to do with their time but be nasty.If ,as you say Urs is having a crisis,all I can say is that you have reverted to the school playground ,and a very nasty,bullying one at that.
In fact I have read that the tattoo has to do with the Swiss heritage.I actually have a girlfriend in her forties that loves tattoos and has quite a few and shewould be wild if she were described as having a crisis.perhaps he is just doing something he has wanted for a while and got it done during a break.
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 EmptySat 25 May - 4:33

sorry to offend Lurker-- but we seem to have very little chit chat about Il Divo besides what is brought to the forum. We here have moved on but still have folks that bring things in. Honestly- I don't care for them anymore and rarely comment on them, but to be snarky.

As for Urs and his midlife crisis? scratch scratch I think it has much more to do with a total change of his personal life and dating a much younger woman and doing things we had not seen or heard of since ID came to be many years ago. Perhaps this has always been his personality scratch and he just kept it better hidden? Who knows--

As for the tattoo-- if you are in your 40's or younger and don't have one- you are more opposite the norm than the norm now. I have two- got them in my mid 30's and one at my 40th. They are mine for personal reasons and not really any crisis-- just love them and always have. Wink
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 EmptySat 25 May - 15:12

lurker wrote:
I really don't understand why i am writing this but this chatter from some reUrs and kelly is now really becoming offensive.How would you like people to discuss the people you love in such a nasty and derogative way????I would hate it.
No,I am not kelly's mother or a friend,However I am a mother.It is all now really leaving a bad smell behind.I used to enjoy the patter on this site but now I rarely look.It seems some of the guests have nothing better to do with their time but be nasty.If ,as you say Urs is having a crisis,all I can say is that you have reverted to the school playground ,and a very nasty,bullying one at that.
In fact I have read that the tattoo has to do with the Swiss heritage.I actually have a girlfriend in her forties that loves tattoos and has quite a few and shewould be wild if she were described as having a crisis.perhaps he is just doing something he has wanted for a while and got it done during a break.
Hang on Lurker, if you read back, I did say that calling Kelly a hooker wasn't on, but I ain't going to labour the point further than that.

I do believe from a Swiss friend that the 'tattoo' is the Canton badge from the area he was born, any idiot can find the various Cantons of Switzerland on the web, in fact, I do believe many years ago I used it in a collage I did of him, however, I been to bed since then.

I haven't been to a show this tour, not bought their so called greatest hits either, to be frank, can't be arsed and there next offering is going to have to be something REALLY special before I even consider getting it. These days, I prefer Andrea Boccelli or Patrizio Buanne, for that type of musical genre
Back to top Go down
Petronela

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 EmptySat 25 May - 23:57

Oh yes, Andrea performed yesterday in Bucharest and it was an unbeliveble show...

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 Ab1qe

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 Ab2j

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 Ab3gt

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 Ab4g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chit chat about Il Divo.
Page 19 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next