Bienvenue sur la Divesline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!

Go down 
+17
Loki
irish colleen
Irish Rebel
Ree
Beckyiam
Janet ME
vivi
Brian
Mary
Lizzy P
Corinne
Gillteamo
Heaven_lea27
oscarkris
SebastiensRose
balibabe
Luisa
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Invité

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 5 EmptyFri 27 Jun - 11:37

I see what you mean Reb....bit young for you...and what is that white blob on his right ear and left as we look at it.....an ear ring?

Vera

You and your impure thoughts Ree lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 5 EmptyFri 27 Jun - 11:48

GRANNIEVERA wrote:
I see what you mean Reb....bit young for you...and what is that white blob on his right ear and left as we look at it.....an ear ring?

Vera

You and your impure thoughts Ree lol! lol!

That is his microphone Vera---

and as for the thoughts--- well-- just thoughts lol! lol! lol!

Here is a video of Keith singing Lauren and I-- he has a lovely Irish lilt--

Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 5 EmptyFri 27 Jun - 12:10

Sorry darlings...not for me. Actually he reminds me of a singer that was around when the girls were young....Gerry and the PACEMAKERS...that same nasal twang
The girls adored hm. Ferry across the Mersey?????? Ring any bells with anyone?

Vera
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 5 EmptyFri 27 Jun - 12:39

I think Keith is adorable but a bit too young for me. *sigh* It's sad that I even have to admit that now, I remember when men were too old for me.....boy was I silly back then! lol!

I really love CT and I have to say my fave would be Paul....just something about him and that voice is so perfect.
Reb give Keith a kiss/hug from a fan in New York.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Beckyiam
copines!
copines!

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 5 EmptyFri 27 Jun - 12:44

Here you go Vera.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RQRwnZ1w_iM&feature=related

I remember them well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 5 EmptyFri 27 Jun - 13:15

Oh Becky...that brings back some memories. The one...Dont let the sun catch you crying...came out when Carol was just getting over a "romance" and Pennie, the little sod, would play that record.... those very small ones...surely you dont remember them also Becky?

I did notice one thing about Gerry, his diction was very good indeed, you could hear every word he sang and....dare I say it, not like.......perhaps I had better not silent
Vera
Back to top Go down
Beckyiam
copines!
copines!

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 5 EmptySat 28 Jun - 7:08

Vera, I'm 51, yes I had the old record player that played the little 45's and the LP's. Laughing I'm just not old enough that I had to crank up the old Victrola to play music. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 5 EmptySat 28 Jun - 7:48

Oh you see, as I thought Becky ...a young stripling of a gal. Very Happy
I have been playing all those Gerry and the Pacemaker recording from your post....pure nostalga I even think I like them pale Shocked
Vera
Back to top Go down
Heaven_lea27
copines!
copines!
Heaven_lea27

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon 30 Jun - 6:05

Beckyiam wrote:
Vera, I'm 51, yes I had the old record player that played the little 45's and the LP's. Laughing I'm just not old enough that I had to crank up the old Victrola to play music. Laughing

I loooooove my records! I actually asked for a record player for Christmas, so that I could convert the music to mp3, so I could play some of hte better songs on my Ipod. Can't get music liek that anymore. Still, I like the sound from the vinyl. Technology is all well and good, but gotta love the classics too :)

Speaking of records, I have the soundtrack for this movie - Eddie and the Cruisers. Not Oscar material by any stretch of the imagination, but I love the movie, and teh music. The fact taht Mikey is a hottie just adds to it lol. Anyway, my fave song from the soundtrack is the following (the best bit is cut off from end, but you get the idea)... the second clip is my second fave.

Hope you enjoy them :)

Bummer - it wouldn't work, here's hte link :) http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=m7TnRnPma3k&NR=1
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon 30 Jun - 6:35

Hi everyone,

Here is a favorite of mine PATRIZIO BUANNE
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=WdLUzp6NG5o

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=dyCDUH-DEME&feature=related

Got all his CD's, he is fairly new Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon 30 Jun - 10:05

Thanks to you two dear girls, Rebel and Vivi, playing two of the songs Bryn sang at the Amsterdam concert///that was in 1992 by the way...anyway, as I said, thanks to you it has made me go through my DVDs and lo and behold, there was the DVD of that concert and I have spent a drooling hour listening and watching the man with the finest Bass/Baritone voice I have EVER heard, perform. He flirts with the audience and at the end, throws his bouquet to a lady in the front row...bet the other ladeis there would have scratched her eyes out if they had been able Very Happy
Thank you again....back to Bryn and get a little "dwinky poos" before supper
Dont know where that expression came from but a friend of mine always uses it.
Vera

Last edited by GRANNIEVERA on Mon 30 Jun - 10:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon 30 Jun - 10:23

Oh Loki thank you for the Patrizio videos, the man just makes my heart THUD!
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon 30 Jun - 11:32

gabbie wrote:
Oh Loki thank you for the Patrizio videos, the man just makes my heart THUD!

He got lovely eyes Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon 30 Jun - 11:47

Lea--Love Eddie and the cruisers and LOVED tender years flower flower flower flower I was simply mad over Eddie and the movie Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy --

Loki-- Enjoyed the Patrizio Buanne too-- thank you!

Now here is an old favorite of mine--

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Sorry-- Like Lea-- I am a child of the 80's too-- Loved the music- well still do!
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon 30 Jun - 12:22

Another child of the 80s here......but this was my favorite.....he gets hotter as he ages. Don't laugh I even had the black fringe leather jacket and of course the BIG Hair too.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon 30 Jun - 13:06

Yes darling Gabbie...but what is he singing (?) ABOUT, I could not understand a single word Laughing Laughing

Hugs
Vera
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon 30 Jun - 13:07

GRANNIEVERA wrote:
Yes darling Gabbie...but what is he singing (?) ABOUT, I could not understand a single word Laughing Laughing

Hugs
Vera
Well Vera back then it didn't matter what he was saying cuz I couldn't hear a word......just staring at that gorgous man made my brain into mush.

lol!

Just for fun here is what he said! ROFL!

Once upon a time not so long ago:
Tommy used to work on the docks
union's been on strike

He's down on his luck - It's tough
so tough.
Gina works the diner all day
working for her man

She brings home her pay for love
for love.

She says: We've got to hold on to what we've got
'Cause it doesn't make a difference if we make it or not.
We've got each other and that's a lot for love -
We'll give it a shot.

We're half way there - Livin' on a prayer

Take my hand and we'll make it
I swear - livin' on a prayer.

Tommy got his six string in hock.
Now he's holding in what he used to make it talk -
So tough
it's tough.
Gina dreams of running away
when she cries in the night
Tommy whispers: Baby
it's okay
someday.

We've got to hold on to what we've got . . .
. . .

We've got to hold on ready or not

You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon 30 Jun - 14:07

Well you could have fooled me Laughing Laughing Laughing if they were the words Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I know what you mean, yes I really do, never mind what he sings just want to look at him. I can remember doing that when I was a teenager...Golly that WAS a long time ago but for the life of me I cannot remember his name. Not Nelson Eddy because he had a lovely Baritone voice...no. its gone.....whatever, you liked him....do you still tho? Laughing
By the way, have e-mailed you
Hugs
Vera
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon 30 Jun - 16:19

GRANNIEVERA wrote:
Well you could have fooled me Laughing Laughing Laughing if they were the words Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I know what you mean, yes I really do, never mind what he sings just want to look at him. I can remember doing that when I was a teenager...Golly that WAS a long time ago but for the life of me I cannot remember his name. Not Nelson Eddy because he had a lovely Baritone voice...no. its gone.....whatever, you liked him....do you still tho? Laughing
By the way, have e-mailed you
Hugs
Vera

Yes I do still like him very much, he gets better with age and not only do I enjoy his music he is also a really good actor. He's a family man and I like that about him too.
I just seen the email and have responded.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon 30 Jun - 16:48

gabbie wrote:

Another child of the 80s here......but this was my favorite.....he gets hotter as he ages. Don't laugh I even had the black fringe leather jacket and of course the BIG Hair too.

lol!

Ohhh chick-- I had the hair too-- remember saying I want the Bon Jovi hair! And you are right-- he has gotten better with age--

Ree

Did you like the Bay city rollers-- Now Lea and I are still fans there-- I was over the moon over Derek-- Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon 30 Jun - 18:30

Ree that brings back so many memories......I loved the BCR.
Here are a few others I was crazy over....

Too sad he died so young...

I look at this one and think what the heck was I thinking! lol
Back to top Go down
SebastiensRose
American Divesline!
American Divesline!

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon 30 Jun - 18:47

I LOVE Popera, Il Divo, Josh Groban, Russell Watson, Alessandro Safina

I love Celtic Woman, they are wonderful, I saw them in Seattle back in April and the High Kings opened up for them, god I fell in love with the High Kings, they are absolutely beautiful and wonderful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bloveliesfan4life
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon 30 Jun - 18:51

SebastiensRose wrote:

I love Celtic Woman, they are wonderful, I saw them in Seattle back in April and the High Kings opened up for them, god I fell in love with the High Kings, they are absolutely beautiful and wonderful.

So Jenny tell them who your teen crushes were? I think I can guess. lol!
Back to top Go down
SebastiensRose
American Divesline!
American Divesline!

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon 30 Jun - 18:54

gabbie wrote:
SebastiensRose wrote:

oh god, you're MEAN!!! LMAO, alright....I was from the boyband era, I was in love with the Backstreet Boys, NSync, 98 Degrees, Howie from the Backstreet Boys was my biggest crush. Embarassed lol
Back to top Go down
Beckyiam
copines!
copines!

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon 30 Jun - 20:24

Sorry, couldn't resist posting this one. It reminded me of someone. Twisted Evil

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FKAfXdb5LsA
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon 30 Jun - 21:04

Omg Becky!
Well a ynuck ynuck ynuck ynuck! WOO WOO WOOO WOOO!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon 30 Jun - 21:10

SebastiensRose wrote:
gabbie wrote:
SebastiensRose wrote:

oh god, you're MEAN!!! LMAO, alright....I was from the boyband era, I was in love with the Backstreet Boys, NSync, 98 Degrees, Howie from the Backstreet Boys was my biggest crush. Embarassed lol
Mean? Noooo! lol
I liked them too....
Back to top Go down
Heaven_lea27
copines!
copines!
Heaven_lea27

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon 30 Jun - 22:36

Talk about flashback heaven lol Thanks Ree :) Love the BCR and of course, Derek was my fave too :) Must be the blond lol

Gabbie I too love Andy Gibb - big fan. I hunted high and low, but finally got a copy of his song "Words and Music" which I dl and now have on Ipod... gives me chills :)

Sean Cassidy - so much cuter than David. Did love watching him in Hardy Boys, although I did prefer Parker lol.

As to Bon Jovi - can't say ever been a big fan of hte man, but love the music. In fact, one of their songs is in my top three of all time -it ties for second with Elton John. Thank you for loving me - so... girly/romantical... sigh. Still tear up when see hte clip. But you're right - he is a good actor. I think I prefer him as such. Loved him in Ally McBeal. And being a family man, well that wins votes all the time.

So... who else can we dredge up from the oh so very distant past...

Ohh tell me this just doesn't make you wanna.... kill/dance/smile/hurl (and yes, still a fan lol)

embed not working - sorry Sad http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=gTvfpbTCSp4
Back to top Go down
SebastiensRose
American Divesline!
American Divesline!

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon 30 Jun - 22:43

Heaven_lea27 wrote:
Talk about flashback heaven lol Thanks Ree :) Love the BCR and of course, Derek was my fave too :) Must be the blond lol

Gabbie I too love Andy Gibb - big fan. I hunted high and low, but finally got a copy of his song "Words and Music" which I dl and now have on Ipod... gives me chills :)

Sean Cassidy - so much cuter than David. Did love watching him in Hardy Boys, although I did prefer Parker lol.

As to Bon Jovi - can't say ever been a big fan of hte man, but love the music. In fact, one of their songs is in my top three of all time -it ties for second with Elton John. Thank you for loving me - so... girly/romantical... sigh. Still tear up when see hte clip. But you're right - he is a good actor. I think I prefer him as such. Loved him in Ally McBeal. And being a family man, well that wins votes all the time.

So... who else can we dredge up from the oh so very distant past...

Ohh tell me this just doesn't make you wanna.... kill/dance/smile/hurl (and yes, still a fan lol)

embed not working - sorry Sad [url=http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=gTvfpbTCSp4
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=gTvfpbTCSp4[/quote[/url]]

There's a lot of times I was in your guys' era, you guys had great music growing up. though I wish I was in the 50's more, I love the music from back then.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon 30 Jun - 22:50

Lee I never heard them before......does this group bring back memories? Loved them so much and still love the music.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bienvenue sur la Divesline :: Free Open IRISH BAR-
Jump to: