Bienvenue sur la Divesline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!

Go down 
+17
Loki
irish colleen
Irish Rebel
Ree
Beckyiam
Janet ME
vivi
Brian
Mary
Lizzy P
Corinne
Gillteamo
Heaven_lea27
oscarkris
SebastiensRose
balibabe
Luisa
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Heaven_lea27
copines!
copines!

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 8 EmptyWed 24 Sep - 4:04

Irish Rebel wrote:
Heaven_lea27 wrote:
Irish Rebel wrote:
Dedicated to the fab George Michael....one of the best singer/songwriters EVER!!!

GEORGE!!! Get off the hard stuff and please stay away from public toilets!!!! Getting caught in LA....unfortunate....repeating it in London....just plain stupid, girlfriend Rolling Eyes

DO NOT CLICK ON LINK IF EASILY OFFENDED/HOMOPHOBIC/HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOUR Cool

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iSqI3ve_rgY&feature=related

Seems our convict sensibilities can't take it, cause it says I don't have access to that link in my country. And we produced Kevin Bloody Wilson, Rodney RUde and Col Elliott! Shocked

Hmph... bloody youtube! lol

:)

Its the link to George Michaels single "Outside"...........you know the one he released after he got arrested in LA for propositioning an undercover cop in an LA toilet? Laughing Laughing
Brilliant song to shake your stuff to on the dance floor...I just LOVE it zen

Is that the one with several Georges dressed in cop uniforms? Oh well, seen it I think. Wonder why htat one was banned...

nothing like a bit of controversy lol

HUGS
Back to top Go down
Mary
Divesline dela Pampa
Divesline dela Pampa

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 8 EmptyWed 24 Sep - 11:28

Neither is available in mine, and if it is that vid, i've seen on tv many many MANY times...
Its weird, our TV sucks and a child only can see 2 kids channels if doesn't want to be traumatized scratch
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 8 EmptyWed 24 Sep - 13:41

Irish Rebel wrote:
Heaven_lea27 wrote:

Seems our convict sensibilities can't take it, cause it says I don't have access to that link in my country. And we produced Kevin Bloody Wilson, Rodney RUde and Col Elliott! Shocked

Hmph... bloody youtube! lol

:)

Its the link to George Michaels single "Outside"...........you know the one he released after he got arrested in LA for propositioning an undercover cop in an LA toilet? Laughing Laughing
Brilliant song to shake your stuff to on the dance floor...I just LOVE it zen

oh one of my I love you best videoclip ever
I remember when it was shown for the first time my parents were at home for lunch
and my son put a music TV channel (he was only 14 sthg like that) and the kids were dancing and Shocked my mother was horrified
in particular when I said "I do really love George!!"
Lea, I've got the clip I can make a link for you if you want to download it.
*just have to find it in all my stuff* *give me some hours*
Back to top Go down
https://divesline2.exprimetoi.net
Heaven_lea27
copines!
copines!

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 8 EmptyWed 24 Sep - 18:16

Bridge wrote:
Lea, I've got the clip I can make a link for you if you want to download it.
*just have to find it in all my stuff* *give me some hours*

Thanks Bridge, but it's all good. I found a couple of links, so was able to see it. It was the one I was thinking of lol. Can't say I've always been a big fan of the man, but love some of his stuff. I'm also starting to appreciate some of the stuff I thought I hated lol

Praying for time is a good one, and of course Last Christmas (ooh can't wait, it's nearly time to play again :) ) But I think my fave would have to be Faith. Not so much for the osng, which I love, but of the memories it conjours up, of a happier time...

Thanks George!! :)

Seems embed is down on youtube while they maintenance, so here's hte link for now.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=SxJxv_9b-Z4

Hugs
Back to top Go down
Heaven_lea27
copines!
copines!

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 8 EmptyThu 25 Sep - 22:15

I had to ladies.. lol

Today is the 25th Anniversary of when we won the America's CUp - but that's not why I'm here lol. One of our local radio stations are playing nothing but '83 music to celebrate the year, and this gem was played. I just HAD to share.

HUGS

Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Heaven_lea27
copines!
copines!
Heaven_lea27

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 8 EmptyFri 26 Sep - 6:17

Back again.

I was just reading a story and someone mentioned this particular song. Because I wasn't sure what it was, I youtubed it. I like it :) Anyway, the first clip I found had this, and thought I would share.

Can you imagine this guy conducting at a Divo concert - it would be like; "Ok, Sirens, on two... Cuties, next; Divas, softly softly, and now the Ubers, bringing up the rear..."

Shocked Oops, didn't mean that to sound like that. But you get what i"m saying lol.

The clip is long but after the tune is over, it's mostly credits.

Hugs

Back to top Go down
Lizzy P
Divesline Guest /Ãœber Babe

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 8 EmptySun 28 Sep - 2:38

Heaven_lea27 wrote:
I had to ladies.. lol

Today is the 25th Anniversary of when we won the America's CUp - but that's not why I'm here lol. One of our local radio stations are playing nothing but '83 music to celebrate the year, and this gem was played. I just HAD to share.

HUGS

Very Happy

OMG.... I used to LOVE this song.... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

And don't you just love the '80's.... I can't believe we use to think clothes/hair/makeup like that was cool..... Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 8 416256

I had a couple of new CD's arrive the other day.... Firstly, the Duffy CD which frankly, I was disappointed with..... pale and it's only a measly 37 minutes long which I think is just lazy.... Evil or Very Mad Am trying to decide whether to keep it or re-sell it on Amazon Rolling Eyes

Secondly, was Katy Perry which I've had on a LOT.... Very Happy Fab album.... Cool Lots of real "dance around the living room in your underwear" kind of tracks.... Laughing Cool Have to love someone who writes a song called "Ur So Gay" as revenge to an ex-boyfriend.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 8 EmptySun 28 Sep - 2:53

Lizzy P wrote:
And don't you just love the '80's.... I can't believe we use to think clothes/hair/makeup like that was cool..... Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 8 416256

I had a "Purple" phase in the 80's.......I was in love with Prince Laughing
He doesn't allow his stuff on YouTube so here's Carlos doing a cover of "Kiss" Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 8 EmptySun 28 Sep - 7:19

Erm Reb,

Thats our Thomas 'the voice' Jones from Welsh Wales, not Carlos 'the chest' Marin from Spain, lol.

But good effort, you are obviously feeling a lot better, and I have to say this, Thomas, like you say in the song: act your bloody age Shocked Shocked Shocked

That was totally cringeworthy Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon 29 Sep - 13:03

Snapdragon wrote:
Erm Reb,

Thats our Thomas 'the voice' Jones from Welsh Wales, not Carlos 'the chest' Marin from Spain, lol.

But good effort, you are obviously feeling a lot better, and I have to say this, Thomas, like you say in the song: act your bloody age Shocked Shocked Shocked

That was totally cringeworthy Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Awwwwwwww...........I LOVED his version of "Kiss" Laughing Laughing

I think Tom is brilliant!!! Sooooo cheesy but great craic....just like the fab Carlos. Have you noticed that they are the same colour as "Wotsits"? The same flavour too Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 8 W560407
Back to top Go down
Gillteamo
American Divesline!
American Divesline!
Gillteamo

Localisation : Quien se ha cansado de Londres, es que se ha cansado de vivir!!! :D :D :D Always Chanel and London!!

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 8 EmptyWed 1 Oct - 12:58

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Brian
Diveslin
Diveslin
Brian

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 8 EmptySun 5 Oct - 19:24

Right then.

Here are a few bands I like to tap a toe to.

Enjoy!

First- Ok Go- Get Over It

Next- Red Hot Chili Peppers- Give It Away

A bit more heavy metal- Static X- Push It

Last one-The Horrorpops- Walk Like a Zombie (I hate this video)

O.K., now you see what Ree has to put up with when I toss the Il Divo out the window and pick the music on the stereo. Twisted Evil

This is just a small sample of music I listen to.
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 8 EmptyFri 24 Oct - 7:32

DON'T LAUGH.....IT'S AN EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR YOU GUYS.

MY FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS SONG SANG BY ONE OF MY FAVOURITE SINGERS....THE BRILLIANT MARK MASRI!!!!!!!!

ITS A FREE DOWNLOAD...HERE'S THE LINK cheers

http://www.markmasri.com/FreeSong/tabid/913/Default.aspx

Will you all let me know what you think? He starts his tour soon with Jim Brickman and will be in Charlotte, Ree.
If you get the chance....go see him and let me know aaaaaalllllllll about it I love you
Back to top Go down
Corinne
divesline historique
divesline historique
Corinne

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 8 EmptyFri 24 Oct - 14:09

Thanks for the present Reb. Wink
I really like the way Mark Masri sings this song, it's really great.
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon 27 Oct - 3:35

Corinne wrote:
Thanks for the present Reb. Wink
I really like the way Mark Masri sings this song, it's really great.

Glad you're enjoying it, Coco Very Happy
I hope his tour goes well. He's such a great artist.......he deserves success Cool
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue 25 Nov - 0:24

Looks like we've neglected our little radio station!! Shocked Laughing

Here's one of the happiest songs EVER and a personal favour. I LOVE to put this on when I'm cleaning and dance around!!
Its the bestest Cool Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue 25 Nov - 3:51

Ohh I loved that one too Reb-- gets your body moving and makes you smile--

Here is the version of Hallelujuh that I love-- Why oh why couldn't ID sing this ONE song in English!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2NEU6Xf7lM

Ree
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue 25 Nov - 4:21

Ree wrote:
Ohh I loved that one too Reb-- gets your body moving and makes you smile--

Here is the version of Hallelujuh that I love-- Why oh why couldn't ID sing this ONE song in English!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2NEU6Xf7lM

Ree

Hi Ree,
Well I have to say that by all accounts Il Divo would prefer more songs in English too......no doubt about it.... No I had a lil' chat with Seb about the album... Twisted Evil and L'Alba Del Mondo in particular which is a song I really like I love you .....but I'm not repeating what he said here I'll tell you elsewhere.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Lizzy P

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue 25 Nov - 4:41

Someone sent me this yesterday.... one of my favourite Sarah MacLachlan songs... me likey this duet... Wink

Who knew Pink! had this in her???????? Shocked Shocked Shocked Cool Cool Cool Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue 25 Nov - 5:53

Thank you Lizzy-- I love Sarah Mac--and Pink did a decent job Shocked Shocked Shocked

Have you heard the duet of her with Bare naked ladies? Here is the youtube link--

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue 25 Nov - 11:04

Lizzy P wrote:
Someone sent me this yesterday.... one of my favourite Sarah MacLachlan songs... me likey this duet... Wink

Who knew Pink! had this in her???????? Shocked Shocked Shocked Cool Cool Cool Laughing Laughing Laughing

Its coming up "Sorry, this vid is no longer available" confused
Bugger.........I'm a real Pink fan too!
Back to top Go down
Lizzy P

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue 25 Nov - 11:49

Try here..... Wink

http://perezhilton.com/tv/index.php?ptvid=a252b73ca3a4b

Perez Hilton's trashy site Rolling Eyes still seems to have it! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 8 EmptyFri 28 Nov - 12:30

This song is quite old now, but one of my all time favorites, I would love to hear the guys sing it:

I can't get it to load, here is a link: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oDyOulteViU
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 8 EmptyFri 28 Nov - 14:16

Snapdragon wrote:
This song is quite old now, but one of my all time favorites, I would love to hear the guys sing it:

I can't get it to load, here is a link: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oDyOulteViU

OHHHHHH good I love this one Loki!!!!!!!! elsenor mydave Can you imagine the Carlos and David singing that one--

Ree
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 8 EmptyFri 28 Nov - 14:23

I was thinking more of the Oors & Seb cup
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 8 EmptyWed 10 Dec - 18:58

a Christmas treat from meeeeee!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 8 EmptyThu 11 Dec - 1:47

Thanks Ree,

Whilst it made me laugh, it's so very true, everything MUST be politically correct these days for fear of offending someone, they should leave our celebrations alone, each to their own, me managed for many years, why change it now?
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 8 EmptyThu 11 Dec - 1:52

Ree wrote:
a Christmas treat from meeeeee!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 8 EmptyThu 11 Dec - 2:00

Here's my contribution from one of my fav singers!!!! Does he remind you of anyone we know? Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 8 EmptyThu 11 Dec - 10:19

lol! lol! lol! He just needs a Fernando curl-- Does this duo remind you of anyone else??

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 8 Annex-MartinandLewis_05

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 8 Il_divo_b0007qs4kk

Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Ree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bienvenue sur la Divesline :: Free Open IRISH BAR-
Jump to: