Bienvenue sur la Divesline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IL DIVO : Reality Check

Go down 
+20
Yorkshire Lass
Lizzy P
Debbie
ladyrygo
angeldust
Tin
Loki
Irish Rebel
irish colleen
vivi
Mary
Ree
Bridge
Tigs
Sidney
musicdiva
kjl
Janet ME
oscarkris
Beckyiam
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

IL DIVO : Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check EmptyFri 27 Jun - 15:41

irish colleen wrote:
[No you start....she sent you the poor mouth PM asking to meet us....if she'd sent it to me....well I hate to say it but we'd have been nowhere near the rat-bag......hate to say I told you so...... hks

I know......deep sigh.........

Well..........It all started when Seb got engaged.
There was murder on the forum....jaysus.....and Three Dawg nite was sending me a pm entitled "Seb is a scumbag" and gemini was sending me pm's talking about how all he wanted was to get married and get Renée pregnant. Apparently she...and a friend ( Rolling Eyes )...were talking about how he was a typical Frenchman...gets the wife pregnant and then goes out and shags all round him......
Obviously have a HIGH opinion of the French.......
She rattled on but seemed harmless enough. She knew where to draw the line, I think.
Gemini likes to play the "I'm a frail and disabled old woman who has had a hard life" card.
I fell for it Embarassed I guess I'm not used to that level of deceipt....
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check EmptyFri 27 Jun - 15:45

Irish Rebel wrote:
irish colleen wrote:
[No you start....she sent you the poor mouth PM asking to meet us....if she'd sent it to me....well I hate to say it but we'd have been nowhere near the rat-bag......hate to say I told you so...... hks

There was murder on the forum....jaysus.....and Three Dawg nite was sending me a pm entitled "Seb is a scumbag" and gemini was sending me pm's talking about how all he wanted was to get married and get Renée pregnant. Apparently she...and a friend ( Rolling Eyes )...were talking about how he was a typical Frenchman...gets the wife pregnant and then goes out and shags all round him......
She rattled on but seemed harmless enough. She knew where to draw the line, I think.
Gemini likes to play the "I'm a frail and disabled old woman who has had a hard life" card.

Was that friend Chezz666 Question or someone else we met in Dublin.... Question
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check EmptyFri 27 Jun - 15:54

irish colleen wrote:
Irish Rebel wrote:
irish colleen wrote:

It was Chez.........
That's why there are so many eejits in the Gallery........
Chez feeds them her sick analysis about Seb not being happy and renee being this, that and the other.....she makes them feel like they are in with a chance....RIF...SOJ....
All poor, sick women who can't form normal relationships in their lives and have to project their fantasies onto a fantasy figure......

More to be pitied, I suppose No
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check EmptyFri 27 Jun - 16:07

Irish Rebel wrote:
irish colleen wrote:
Irish Rebel wrote:
irish colleen wrote:

It was Chez.........
That's why there are so many eejits in the Gallery........
Chez feeds them her sick analysis about Seb not being happy and renee being this, that and the other.....she makes them feel like they are in with a chance....RIF...SOJ....
All poor, sick women who can't form normal relationships in their lives and have to project their fantasies onto a fantasy figure......

More to be pitied, I suppose No

MMMMMMM....I see......I thought it might have been her other 'friend' who was there with her husband that Gemini had a bit to say about..... scratch .....'cos really nobody escaped the Gemini venom......I think it's safe to say that anyone who has Gemini as a friend REALLY doesn't need an enemy..... No
However time is moving on......and I'm a little tired.......we'll organise this tomorrow....
Oh one more thing....... she sent you the photo she made of Three Dawg nite....you know the one where she took TDNs face from her avi or siggie......and slowly turned it into the head of one of her dogs....also in the siggie......now as much as I don't like the dawg...........I thought this was really disgusting......and the woman is a person whether you like her or not.......it was really a sick thing to do......and I deleted it straight away.....was this sent before or after the poor mouth pm.... Question
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check EmptyFri 27 Jun - 16:15

irish colleen wrote:
Oh one more thing....... she sent you the photo she made of Three Dawg nite....you know the one where she took TDNs face from her avi or siggie......and slowly turned it into the head of one of her dogs....also in the siggie......now as much as I don't like the dawg...........I thought this was really disgusting......and the woman is a person whether you like her or not.......it was really a sick thing to do......and I deleted it straight away.....was this sent before or after the poor mouth pm.... Question

After......... pale

She had LOTS to say about poor Helena and her husband.....with friends like that........ Rolling Eyes
I'm off to bed...I'll see you in the mornin'......
Thank GOD we've cut all ties with that terrible place and those sick women.

This place is HEAVEN compared to the OF Very Happy
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check EmptyFri 27 Jun - 16:30

Quote :
After......... pale

She had LOTS to say about poor Helena and her husband.....with friends like that........ Rolling Eyes
[/quote]

No No No.......like I said.....who needs an enemy....etc.etc.....
....Nite now....and God bless Very Happy .....Sleep well Sleep
Back to top Go down
oscarkris
American Divesline!
American Divesline!
oscarkris

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check EmptyFri 27 Jun - 19:03

Irish Rebel wrote:
irish colleen wrote:

dont sweat it rebel just goes to show how really nice you are that you fell for her crap i would have done
the same sometimes we take people at face value and get screwed for doing it ive been hurt a number
of times doing this so now im learning to cut and release the supposed friends who dont care about me
really i had one friend last oh i should say supposed friend had me in tears cause she said she would
do something for me and never did then promised to do it again then didnt the second time so i cut her
loose my sister julie calls her a B***H but i cant do that she hurt me very badly but ive learnt from that Very Happy

as for her attacking seb and renee dilusional you can hear it when he speaks about her how in love
he is im so happy for them both its rare to find your perfect partner in life and im just happy for anyone
who does and dont worry about all the jealous senile women who think things will change for them its karma
you see what you give out is what you get back im sure seb and renee dont give two hoots about the old F**TS
there too happy raising two beautiful babies Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cant wait to have my babies just need to find the guy first scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check EmptySat 28 Jun - 7:00

Sorry darling to interrupt this delicious thread BUT I did not know where to put it , so, as its about the THREE STOOGES, thought I would report here.

Alaina,the lovely new Mum put into the Ireland thread that she didnt know why they had taken over the new Ireland thread ...she did out it more feircely than that but thats the gist....Guess what....it was removed,,,so not to be outdone...this Old Girl
added..

."Alaina I knew it, you have been deleted. The prefects have reported to the Headmistress of Gestapo Headquarters. Whats the betting this will be deleted also .
Vera"

Last time I looked it was still there. If it stays it will be interesting to see what develops.

Freedom of speech, there is not such thing in the Il Divo Forum.

Hugs
Vera
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check EmptySat 28 Jun - 7:18

GRANNIEVERA wrote:
Sorry darling to interrupt this delicious thread BUT I did not know where to put it , so, as its about the THREE STOOGES, thought I would report here.

Alaina,the lovely new Mum put into the Ireland thread that she didnt know why they had taken over the new Ireland thread ...she did out it more feircely than that but thats the gist....Guess what....it was removed,,,so not to be outdone...this Old Girl
added..

."Alaina I knew it, you have been deleted. The prefects have reported to the Headmistress of Gestapo Headquarters. Whats the betting this will be deleted also .
Vera"

Last time I looked it was still there. If it stays it will be interesting to see what develops.

Freedom of speech, there is not such thing in the Il Divo Forum.

Hugs
Vera

can't you just see Moe D in her gymslip and plaits,socks falling down......specs and fat head......running up to the teacher to report what everyone else was at....... lol! lol! Wolud you say she was popular in school or anywhere else for that matter......... Rolling Eyes I doubt it....a leopard never changes it's spots.... No I swear to God she has a head for punching pan pan too bad there are laws...... Basketball and I'm a law abiding citizen....... sunny
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check EmptyMon 30 Jun - 5:44

Well, I think if ANYONE still has the picture of TDN that Gemini/Janet doctored, they should post it here, because I do think she has a right to see it, because I doubt very much Janet sent it to her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check EmptyMon 30 Jun - 12:35

Snapdragon wrote:
Well, I think if ANYONE still has the picture of TDN that Gemini/Janet doctored, they should post it here, because I do think she has a right to see it, because I doubt very much Janet sent it to her.

well I haven't saved it cos I find it disgusting to make this kind of "jokes" in the backs of ppl you talk to
remember when chezzzzz and gems created the "Irish Cow" pic... it was so nasty
btw I think maybe someone has saved it... just wait I'm fishing here and there
ktchsi
Back to top Go down
https://divesline2.exprimetoi.net
Invité

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check EmptyMon 30 Jun - 12:55

Bridge who is that man in your siggie...laughing his head off...was he NAKED? Embarassed Embarassed

By the way, your post was still in Ireland last time I looked

Hugs
Vera
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check EmptyMon 30 Jun - 13:13

Quite correct Vera, it is still there
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check EmptyMon 30 Jun - 13:20

Bridge wrote:
Snapdragon wrote:

well I haven't saved it cos I find it disgusting to make this kind of "jokes" in the backs of ppl you talk to
remember when chezzzzz and gems created the "Irish Cow" pic... it was so nasty
btw I think maybe someone has saved it... just wait I'm fishing here and there
ktchsi

Well like I said I deleted it straight away.....it really was sick...... pale but then it was something only a sick mind would think up.......but Gemini is good at the photobucket buisness....wonder what she does with all her Sebbie pics....and what kind of pics she sticks his head on confused pale that poor fella...... No he doesn't even own his own image anymore..... No
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check EmptyMon 30 Jun - 13:22

GRANNIEVERA a écrit:
Bridge who is that man in your siggie...laughing his head off...was he NAKED? Embarassed Embarassed

Hi Vera the men in my siggie are Manu Chao - french singer and political activist- and his guitarist, the fabulous Madjid...
and no he's not naked, he's half naked only and so talentuous... let me find a good vid to show you

hope you'll enjoy, he's my man! I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check EmptyMon 30 Jun - 13:28

BTW.....I sent the 'Irish Cow ' pic to Becky....don't know if she still has it.... scratch and the proper title written under the pic when Gemini made it was 'Seb with the Irish Cows'....the Irish cows being me,Rebel and Brenda.....who she spent all her time with in Dublin.......and the same Irish Cows who were so nice to her.... pan she is a horrible nasty individual...... pale she would make your skin crawl.......(shudder...)
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check EmptyMon 30 Jun - 13:57

Do you know Bridge, I actually enjoyed that. I hate that sort of thing as a rule because I really am a classics freak, well that is what my DOL always called me but that had something....perhaps it was the terrific backing and what was the language, sounded like Spanish but it was not French surely.?
You have me intrigued. Political activist...for what exactly?
Thank you anyway
God Bless
Vera
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check EmptyMon 30 Jun - 14:16

GRANNIEVERA a écrit:
perhaps it was the terrific backing and what was the language, sounded like Spanish but it was not French surely.?
You have me intrigued. Political activist...for what exactly?

well the better is to listen to him speaking english... he's very famous everywhere in the world and you're right
Manu is french but his parents are spanish... he can speak many langages!

Back to top Go down
Beckyiam
copines!
copines!

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check EmptyMon 30 Jun - 14:34

Quote :
BTW.....I sent the 'Irish Cow ' pic to Becky....don't know if she still has it.... scratch

You rang, Master? Laughing

IL DIVO : Reality Check SEBWITHIRISHCOWS800

Of course we can't forget our answer to them.

IL DIVO : Reality Check Badcow

BTW, I forgot to say hello to Moe today. pan
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check EmptyMon 30 Jun - 16:32

Beckyiam wrote:
Quote :
BTW.....I sent the 'Irish Cow ' pic to Becky....don't know if she still has it.... scratch

OMG!! I can't believe you still have that!! Shocked

Look at the trouble some people went too Very Happy

Eejits Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Beckyiam
copines!
copines!

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check EmptyMon 30 Jun - 17:28

Looking at the picture again, you would think they could have been a bit more creative in a way to call you Irish Cows. To me, the picture is a complete insult to Sebastien. They made him look like he's not worthy enough to sing on a stage, but belongs in a field with farm animals. scratch
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check EmptyTue 1 Jul - 2:42

Beckyiam wrote:
Looking at the picture again, you would think they could have been a bit more creative in a way to call you Irish Cows. To me, the picture is a complete insult to Sebastien. They made him look like he's not worthy enough to sing on a stage, but belongs in a field with farm animals. scratch

Quite frankly, I think the poor man would RATHER be in a field singing to farm animals than the likes of his only 'true' Sirens, those that consider themselves 'his personal bodyguards' lol! lol! lol! I mean, walking frames, sticks, lardy arses, one smack in the gob and you would have false gnashers flying all over the place affraid affraid NOT a pretty sight lol! lol!

At least farm animals are nice, gentle creatures and would appreciate him for who he really is and not as someone they REALLY think they have a chance of bedding, ye gods, the poor, poor man, thank god for Renee and the Sebshine twins to keep him grounded and safe from their horrid, nasty, perverted thoughts ('scuse me, I need to go throw up now) pale pale
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check EmptyTue 1 Jul - 4:11

Beckyiam wrote:
Quote :

IL DIVO : Reality Check SEBWITHIRISHCOWS800

Of course we can't forget our answer to them.

BTW, I forgot to say hello to Moe today. pan

Thank you Dahling......
The one with it's nose between his legs was apperently me.....described as the 'long nosed Irish Cow'.......by Chezz.....I can only think this woman doesn't pocess a mirror...... No No and she really isn't in a position to comment on anyones looks......Does she know she's an old woman...... scratch confused I don't think she does..... No Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
oscarkris
American Divesline!
American Divesline!
oscarkris

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check EmptyTue 1 Jul - 4:26

out of respect for seb,rebel and colleen i wont quote
that last pic i find it disgusting i cant believe nothing was
done about that if anyone thought that was funny is one
sick individual

its in poor taste and is so pathetic :petarf19: and all i can say
is what i think of it and here it is ladies you racist disprectful
women :petarf17: someday this is going to happen to your
manipulative posionous ways and where all going to see it
and then this will be us groupjump
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check EmptyMon 7 Jul - 0:16

Found this :

Esje wrote:
ultimatelmucutie07 wrote:
A while ago a thought floated across my mind and I want to run it by you to see what you think. Though I know it is unlikely that this will EVER happen (but we can hope can't we ?" ), but wouldn't it be something if by some miracle the UN made an amendment to the Charter saying that it'll be required for everyone in the world to take an hour out of their day and stare at the guys? I know one thing, and that is that'll be a resolution that'll receive immediate ratification from the the Security council here on the forum. lol

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid now THAT really IS scarey lol! lol! lol! lol!

Hellooooo come live in the REAL world Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check Empty

Back to top Go down

IL DIVO : Reality Check
Page 1 of 36Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next