Bienvenue sur la Divesline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Il Divo in Ireland...again...

Go down 
+5
Ree
Mary
sebbinnette
Bridge
Sidney
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

Il Divo in Ireland...again... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... - Page 4 EmptyTue 16 Aug - 14:57

irish colleen wrote:

I think the people at Killruddery House or whoever is organising this event has been T-O-R-M-E-N-T-E-D.... [Only admins are allowed to see this image] by these women....e-mails,phonecalls,questions,inquries, day after day since these shows have been announced... Sleep and have a fair notion of what to expect....I would say they closed because they know that the grounds will be heaving with these stalkers looking for these guys....actually I wouldn't be surprised if ID themselves asked them to close and keep these individuals off the property until the show starts... Very Happy

And I think you have, once again, hit the nail on the head. These women sink themselves and need no outside help................
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... - Page 4 EmptyTue 16 Aug - 15:09

UrsAngel wrote:

I think you have that right, and we all know who the little mischief
makers are don't we girls.

Its true....they are actually blaming us!!! lol! lol!

Why is it always someone elses fault? Why are they NEVER responsible for their own behaviour and the consequences?
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... - Page 4 EmptyTue 16 Aug - 15:11

Quote :
Ursangel says....
maybe, on 16 August 2011 - 09:38 PM, said:

was someone making a little mischief perhaps?

I think you have that right, and we all know who the little mischief makers are don't we girls.

I stand corrected Reb....some actually do think it's us.... lol! lol! lol!
Feckin' eejits... clown
Back to top Go down
sebbinnette
just Sebbinette!
just Sebbinette!

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... - Page 4 EmptyTue 16 Aug - 15:16

Ladies......Don't worry,be happy Wink

Saskia is asking if i'm joining the concert simply because we met two years ago........No clenching into anyone here Wink

Then again,i'll say it again in here....If anyone of the nut team has a problem with Moi searching their old lady purse throughout....Because M'am i know whats hiding in there....I'll say its your own fault,nobody told you to write your "secret hiding places" in a PUBLIC internet forum Wink Also I may be on a chill mood that day and just go to the concert as a normal visitor....Also then,one remark about me or my friends here on the Irish bar and.... Very Happy ...Ok i'm spoiling all the fun here,lets just wait for an official date for the swiss concert Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... - Page 4 EmptyTue 16 Aug - 15:30

sebbinnette wrote:

Saskia is asking if i'm joining the concert simply because we met two years ago........No clenching into anyone here Wink

Ah well, apologies to her then Wink My friends know me to be prickly Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... - Page 4 EmptyTue 16 Aug - 15:49

Irish Rebel wrote:
sebbinnette wrote:

Ah well, apologies to her then Wink My friends know me to be prickly Laughing Laughing

Indeed....her pet name is Cactus... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... - Page 4 EmptyTue 16 Aug - 16:40

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!

What is this woman on? (If she isn't on anything, then she should be).......and who got a job at the festival this weekend?

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Quote :

Ladies, Wish I was going with you to
Ireland! Have a great time with THE DAVID!
Just to let you know, the women who are members (fans) of the "Irish
Bar" (the group that was kicked off the Forum) are watching for the OF
fans. They don't have much nice to say about anyone on the Forum and
they especially dislike the British! One of them will be working at the
concert and said she has told everyone how the fans hide their cameras.
Just beware. They also seem to think The Boys intended the concerts only
for the Irish. They need to get over it! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
I will be watching for your reports and pictures! [Only admins are allowed to see this image] Make sure Mopita behaves
herself........!
Ciao,
Carol
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Aug - 2:14

Irish Rebel wrote:

What is this woman on? (If she isn't on anything, then she should be).......and who got a job at the festival this weekend?

Quote :

for the Irish. They need to get over it! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
I will be watching for your reports and pictures! [Only admins are allowed to see this image] Make sure Mopita behaves
herself........!
Ciao,
Carol

Quote :
They also seem to think The Boys intended the concerts only
for the Irish. They need to get over it!

lol! lol! lol!
I'm thinking Prozac......I'm the one who got the job in Killruddery House just for 2 days as special consultant to security.... shk who to watch...who to throw out....who to take the cameras off....etc.....I have a list... lol! there's very few of them acutally..a hand ful of rabble who think they run the show....but they won't be running or ruining this one... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Aug - 2:39

Irish Rebel wrote:

Quote :

herself........!
Ciao,
Carol

affraid I'm on my way to answer her.
she needs help (I mean medical help) (I mean for mental disease)

EDIT: where is it posted?

Back to top Go down
https://divesline2.exprimetoi.net
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Aug - 2:45

Don't bother with her Bridge....she has enough problems... No
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Aug - 2:50

irish colleen wrote:
Don't bother with her Bridge....she has enough problems... No

I can guess that...

but it's because of people like her that hatred is spread all over the world

Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Aug - 7:00

Irish Rebel wrote:

Quote :

herself........!
Ciao,
Carol

Who is this???? Have we even met her??? Suspect Suspect I am guessing she is one of the many that come and fog the windows on a regular basis Wink Jaysus-- get a life woman, you surely are old enough!! Or perhaps you are too old and have nothing better to do?? Il Divo in Ireland...again... - Page 4 422839

Well, night ladies- I am hoping to toddle off to bed- I had to work last night- so my arse is draggin for sure!!

Be bad!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Ree--(from the one and only original Irish bar Wink Failte nis Feic Leit!
Back to top Go down
Mary
Divesline dela Pampa
Divesline dela Pampa

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Aug - 9:00

Irish Rebel wrote:

Quote :

herself........!
Ciao,
Carol

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Reading this, I can imagine a Impossible Mission's scenario... Coll taking pics from a car, Bridge hiding microphones in jars or behind mirrors, and of course, DA directing all the operations with her nose in the computers, and Reb "marking" and following the usual suspects...
Where do you hide all the records? Down the bed?

Quote :
they especially dislike the British!
*snort* I wonder why...
Besides, not all of them thinks they are the owners of Il Divo...
Back to top Go down
sebbinnette
just Sebbinette!
just Sebbinette!
sebbinnette

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Aug - 9:08

Hey lurkers,if you stick your fugly nose in here try to get your facts right Laughing Laughing I never said I worked at that concert,I just already warned the likes of you what will wait for ya when you try to come over HERE (Switzerland) Rolling Eyes

"They think they intended the concert only for the Irish" Yeah,they actually intended the concert for the spaghetti Bolognese I made for tonight cheers Wink
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Aug - 10:07

sebbinnette wrote:

"They think they intended the concert only for the Irish" Yeah,they actually intended the concert for the spaghetti Bolognese I made for tonight cheers Wink

lol! lol! lol! lol! Yep...they're singing "Passata", Daria Very Happy

Imagine coming here and expecting an Irish audience. If only....... Wink

Mary wrote:
..and Reb "marking" and following the usual
suspects...
I think we put the mark on them a looooooong time ago Laughing

Ree.......The quote came from a loon called "Caroli" and Mopita very quickly sent her a pm. Probably to tell her to hurry and shut the feck up Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Aug - 13:10

Irish Rebel wrote:

Ree.......The quote came from a loon called "Caroli" and Mopita very quickly sent her a pm. Probably to tell her to hurry and shut the feck up Laughing Laughing

Hi you gals Very Happy
that Caroli is a paranoid one... plus she's writing wrong things

who would believe someone among us could have the power to 1) inform the Kilruddery staff about the crazies and gain the closure of the garden
2) do some mischieves in Kilruddery website geek
3) recruit our own security guards with warning about the profiles of the loons cheers

if they are believing that, I can tell you gals: we are becoming LEGENDS!! wiz

I want to be precise on several points, Ms Caroli the mega-nut pan
► we were not "kicked off the forum", many of us are still members and post rarely, due to the stupidity of many posts... but yours is in the top5!! Sure, some of us were banned by injustice, but it's another story.
► Mopita is a good friend, she's a lovely lady, and I'm sure she's nothing to do with any mega-nut like Caroli
► we are not disliking the british, but some british "real fans" are disliking us, and we are just defending our opinions. plus we have british members here, and they are nice!
► your life must be really empty, because I see you're trying to win the best boot-licker of the OF contest ... poor you qqr

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Aug - 1:37

Change the date "May 4th" to "August 19th" and its very uncanny Laughing

Bridie......These nuts will never own up to their own behaviour or its consequences. They will gather en masse, slap eachother's backs, validate their behaviour (then stab eachother in the back with equal gusto) and continue with their manic behaviour.

And seeing as they will be sicking their snouts up against the Irish Bar window, I will take this opportunity for one final warning. They need it as they are not the sharpest tools in the box....

If ONE of you nuts approaches my friends or myself, looks in our direction, yells insults or makes comments, you will learn what it is to pay for the consequences of your actions. If I hear yelling, screaming, general manic behaviour during the performance, I will have you removed by security.
Plain enough for you?
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Aug - 3:56

lol! lol! lol!
Is them the rules.... lol! lol!
I'm sure there will be plenty of yelping,cat calling,squeals etc....which I couldn't care less about unless it's in my ear... Rolling Eyes but snarling in my direction...welll that's a different story... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Aug - 4:57

Don't forget to call Loki's friends- those loverly young men that she met in Belfast, all nice in their uniforms Wink I am sure the local Gardia will be there- seems as if the venue is preparing-

What I can't figure- is why all the moaning- I mean, it is the same outfits, same staged walking on stage, same blinky winks, nods, curl wags as any other show- why all the bitching and moaning cause they are told not to take a camera????

Perhaps the venue is saying that so they don't take pictures of the grounds, garden or castle?? Suspect Suspect Suspect I meant there are bigger things than Il Divo!! affraid Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ah well, enjoy the shows ladies- I dare say, no one will approach you. Cool Cool Cool

Ree
Back to top Go down
Mary
Divesline dela Pampa
Divesline dela Pampa

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Aug - 9:30

Ree wrote:
What I can't figure- is why all the moaning- I mean, it is the same outfits, same staged walking on stage, same blinky winks, nods, curl wags as any other show- why all the bitching and moaning cause they are told not to take a camera????
Hey, didn't you hear the word "Recycle"???
Why to change, when the old style is still "in boga"?
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Aug - 9:59

Mary wrote:
Ree wrote:
Hey, didn't you hear the word "Recycle"???
Why to change, when the old style is still "in boga"?

lol! lol! lol! Didn't someone make the comment that the lads were frugal Laughing Laughing Laughing Yes sir ree- frugal with everything but ticket prices. MOOOOO cw
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Aug - 15:46

Helloooooooooo the Bar!!!
Just in to say that "The Eagle" has landed and all is well cheers
Has been a busy day in Chez Reb and now off to bed Sleep Pics will be taken and stories told.......with our own special take on it all tongue
Thank GOD we're us amd not them.

Ree.......really wish you were here with the rest of the clan!! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Penguin.....we shal not be "frugal" in the telling of the tales Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ladyrygo
St Patrick's girl
St Patrick's girl

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... - Page 4 EmptyFri 19 Aug - 3:14

Hi everyone !

I wish i could be in this beautiful place with you and my French friends who are in Dublin since Wednesday and until next Tuesday to visit your country !

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Have fun tonight !
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... - Page 4 EmptyFri 19 Aug - 4:47

ladyrygo wrote:
Hi everyone !

I wish i could be in this beautiful place with you and my French friends who are in Dublin since Wednesday and until next Tuesday to visit your country !

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Have fun tonight !

Very pretty Patricia Cool Cool

have fun girls!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil be bad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... - Page 4 EmptyFri 19 Aug - 17:16

'Elloo laydeeeeees!
Just sitting here having a glass of Australian.................... Il Divo in Ireland...again... - Page 4 488661
See you when we get back vx
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... - Page 4 EmptySat 20 Aug - 12:04

Irish Rebel wrote:
'Elloo laydeeeeees!
Just sitting here having a glass of Australian.................... Il Divo in Ireland...again... - Page 4 488661
See you when we get back vx
Oh yes pompom
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
ladyrygo
St Patrick's girl
St Patrick's girl

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... - Page 4 EmptySat 20 Aug - 12:41

Ree wrote:

have fun girls!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil be bad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Thanks Ree ! I made it thinking of all my friends who were there !

My friend kept texting me yesterday, she said Killruddery is a beautiful place ! She called me 5 times during the concert, the one i heard better was Carlos ! My friend has chosen not to attend the 2nd show this evening, she is visiting Ireland until next Wednesday, lucky her ! She is in Kilkenny today then Kenmare !

Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... - Page 4 EmptyMon 22 Aug - 5:22

ladyrygo wrote:
Ree wrote:

Thanks Ree ! I made it thinking of all my friends who were there !

My friend kept texting me yesterday, she said Killruddery is a beautiful place ! She called me 5 times during the concert, the one i heard better was Carlos ! My friend has chosen not to attend the 2nd show this evening, she is visiting Ireland until next Wednesday, lucky her ! She is in Kilkenny today then Kenmare !

You friend will love Kilkenny Patricia....it's one of my favourite places here in Ireland...and lots of fun to be had there....glad she is making the most of her visit here to enjoy the country and not just flying in and out for a show...like the dimwits... clown
I've had a look over in LaLa Land and they are still gushing and having a 'post coital' cigerette..... lol! lol! seems they've all had 'virtual sex' over the weekend.....Irene was going to bed to recharge her batteries.... shk...I wonder was Il Divo land 'buzzing' last night... lol! 'yesssssss....yessssssss.....yesssssssss'.....later Ladies... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ladyrygo
St Patrick's girl
St Patrick's girl

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... - Page 4 EmptyMon 22 Aug - 8:38

irish colleen wrote:

You friend will love Kilkenny Patricia....it's one of my favourite places here in Ireland...and lots of fun to be had there....glad she is making the most of her visit here to enjoy the country and not just flying in and out for a show...like the dimwits... clown

She is saying landscapes are wonderfull ! Today she is at the cliffs of Moher ! I can't wait to see her pics !

(She only has pics of Ireland, no Divo pics Very Happy It's true if you have seen one pic of the guys you've seen them all lol! and she didn't take any pics during the show )
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... - Page 4 EmptyMon 22 Aug - 9:41

Quote :
It's true if you have seen one pic of the guys you've seen them all and she didn't take any pics during the show )

Shocked Shocked
Oh Patricia....Don't let the freaky Divas hear you say that...especially Nadia...emmmm... scratch better known as Sebbeke 19...something or other... scratch their pics mean everything to them... confused (WTF do they do with all those photos... confused ).....keep a different one in their knickers everyday or something... ;k
So your friend is at the Cliffs of Moher today...tell her to hold on tight to something....it's a loooooooong way down....if you speak to her tell her to take the boat and get the view from the sea...and the birds that live on the cliffs...I hope she gets nice weather....the weather is Dublin today is beautiful after the dirty cloud we had here at the weekend.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Il Divo in Ireland...again...
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next