Bienvenue sur la Divesline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!

Go down 
+17
Loki
irish colleen
Irish Rebel
Ree
Beckyiam
Janet ME
vivi
Brian
Mary
Lizzy P
Corinne
Gillteamo
Heaven_lea27
oscarkris
SebastiensRose
balibabe
Luisa
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 EmptyFri 30 Apr - 7:02

I would love to hear Il Divo sing this:

Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 EmptySat 15 May - 13:27

I hope you enjoy Mark, he's one of my fave! I love you
Back to top Go down
https://divesline2.exprimetoi.net
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 EmptySun 16 May - 2:14

Well, I go to the foot of our stairs Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_lol I never knew he sang in french, nice one Bridge Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 EmptyTue 25 May - 4:24

Seeing as its glorious sunshine here, I thought this briiliant song would be appropriate Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_sunny The mini's and myself boogied like mad when this came on the radio Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 675491 I had to promise not to get out of the car until it had finished Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_lol
Best played at FULL volume Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_twisted

Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 EmptyTue 25 May - 7:00

Oooohh, nice one Reb,

Made me smile Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 EmptyWed 26 May - 14:02

One for Carlos from meeeeeeeeee Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 488661

Back to top Go down
Beckyiam
copines!
copines!

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 EmptyWed 26 May - 19:00

You little wild thang, YEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 EmptyThu 27 May - 1:01

Nuff said Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Lol
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 EmptyThu 27 May - 3:52

I prefer Jim's version Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_twisted (From The Vicar of Dibley Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_lol )

Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 EmptyThu 27 May - 4:01

Irish Rebel wrote:
I prefer Jim's version Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_twisted (From The Vicar of Dibley Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_lol )

REEEEEEEEEEBBBLLLLLE Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Affraid Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Lol

I just spat my cuppa tea everwhere Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_twisted Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_twisted Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 EmptyThu 27 May - 4:36

Dark Angel wrote:
Irish Rebel wrote:

REEEEEEEEEEBBBLLLLLE Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Affraid Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Lol

I just spat my cuppa tea everwhere Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_twisted Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_twisted Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_twisted

Damn! Damn and double damn!! I was not expecting that!!1 Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Lol Now I have to clean coffee off mine too! Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 EmptyThu 27 May - 7:57

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Lol
OMG !!!!!...this just goes from bad to worse... Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Lol
Just thinking I Know someone who's partial to wearing a hat from time to time.... Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_cool Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_twisted and with such style too... Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_twisted and he can definitley leave 'his' hat on.... Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_twisted Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_twisted

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 002

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 SebastienizambardVilla Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 OgAAAA7gliyuxVpCgjn1HHFvPelbQiXOo65

OH YEAH BABY...!!!!!!!...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_twisted Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_twisted Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_twisted
Slap in the face for me... Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_eek Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_redface and away to work... Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 776861Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 EmptyFri 28 May - 2:47

irish colleen wrote:

Just thinking I Know someone who's partial to wearing a hat from time to time.... Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_cool Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_twisted and with such style too... Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_twisted and he can definitley leave 'his' hat on.... Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_twisted Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_twisted

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_lol
I'd like to say that The Oors could leave his bikers helmet on but he could do an injury with that thing Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 185719

This song has been buzzing around my head since last night and decided to put it up in here as my theme of the day.
Can anyone guess why?

Last edited by Irish Rebel on Fri 28 May - 3:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 EmptyFri 28 May - 2:58

Well,

I thank the Goddess, I am NOT like that, however, I think I know a few it might apply to Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_wink Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Lol
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 EmptyFri 28 May - 4:10

Colleen- Seb in a hat- def GRRRRR Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_twisted Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_twisted Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_twisted

Ladies- enjoying coming in here in the am- loving the music and comedy! Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Lol

Ree
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 EmptyFri 28 May - 6:11

Irish Rebel wrote:
irish colleen wrote:

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_lol
I'd like to say that The Oors could leave his bikers helmet on but he could do an injury with that thing Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 185719

This song has been buzzing around my head since last night and decided to put it up in here as my theme of the day.
Can anyone guess why?

Do you know I've never seen that vid before....very clever girl that 'Pink'....don't actually know her real name....but if she was christened 'Pink'....her parents must have had a good sense of humour.... Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Lol 'cos there a'int nothing 'pink' or 'fluffy' about that lil' chick.... Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_cool a performer with a great and very smart take on the world of 'celeb' and it's 'apostles'..... Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_rolleyes Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_rolleyes wouldn't think she's too popular with the 'ditzy inflated blondes' in the business tho'.... Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_wink
BTW....where can I buy one of those inflatable bras/tops she was wearing....... Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_scratch instant appeal without the scars Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_cheers or the rock solid perky boob look.... Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Lol JAYYYYYSUS... Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_rolleyes
Can't dilly dally here for now or get involved in any lenghty posts.... Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Kopfschuettel as I have 2 young builders in the garden building a lovely lil' garden wall.... Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_flower and I'm in charge of cool drinks and light conversation.... Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_lol Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_lol but I'll be back later... Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 EmptySun 8 Aug - 12:34

Here's a wee dedication for Carlos......all in good spirits, I might add!! Don't want Maybe having another fit (without a video camera there to record her flailing about) Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_twisted
Watch and see who pops up halfway through the song Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_lol

Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 EmptySun 22 Aug - 11:04

Ree's disclaimer: I am absolutely against domestic violence of any kind. I am an independent woman to the highest degree and if I ever provoke enough violence in a man that he wants to hit me, he better well, not sleep that night- for it shall be his last!

Now, that being said, this is my absolute guilty pleasure Embarassed

It amazes me that Rihanna would be part of this song, especially after what she went through but I guess $$ talks!

Ree
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 EmptySun 22 Aug - 12:51

I thought the same thing the first time I heard the song and seen the video, but pehaps she has learned her lesson? She has a new man who seems to treat her the way she deserves, no women should put up with domestic violence, EVER.
Domestic, verbal and mental abuse are one in the same to me.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 EmptySun 22 Aug - 12:53

[quote="Irish Rebel"]Here's a wee dedication for Carlos......all in good spirits, I might add!! Don't want Maybe having another fit (without a video camera there to record her flailing about) Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_twisted
Watch and see who pops up halfway through the song Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_lol

[/quote

I remember this song back in the 70s, the Mac Davis version lol!
Back to top Go down
sebbinnette
just Sebbinette!
just Sebbinette!
sebbinnette

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 EmptySun 22 Aug - 12:55

hi5 Ree.... zen

I am totaly against ANY kind of domestic violence- Man-Wife,parents-childrens,human-animals (the last is often forgot)

Then again... I LOVE this song,I like megane fox too,although she seems a bit of a weirdo to me (just like her idol ANGIE Mad )
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 EmptyMon 23 Aug - 6:14

Don't really know what to make of that video..... Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_scratch first time I saw it but I've heard the song played a lot....it's about 2 people in a very violent destructive relationship....like.....Never mind how I beat the living daylights out of you....so long as you know it's because I love you..... Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Confused and we'll make mad passionate love afterwards....just so you know.... Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Confused can't understand anyone who stays in a relationship like that....man or woman....but it takes all sorts I guess....like you say Ree....for me too he'd better sleep with one eye open... Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Suspect
Don't like that video at all.... Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Kopfschuettel but Mr. Eminem is always very creative and controversial
Here is another vid and song of his..... 'Stan'......about the crazy stalker fan.....shudddder.... Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_pale sad and scary also....but like I said...it takes all sorts... Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Affraid

Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 EmptyMon 23 Aug - 6:55

I do like his music- don't always agree with his messages- I think he has done a lot of self cleaning with the music-

But I do like how he uses the woman's voice with a totally different beat and makes it a different type of rap Cool

Now here is something totally different-

I have heard Katy Perry's California girls till I could bg

So, I dug up an ole favorite of mine- I know it is not the original- but you have to admit- that Diamond Dave was smoking hot in the day Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 488661

Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 EmptyMon 23 Aug - 8:21

I agree Ree...he certainly does exorcise a lot of his demons through his lyrics....and very cleverly too....it's definitley a talent he has....I'm not a fan of rap music at all...but I find myself listening to his lyrics.....I find him interesting.... Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_wink nothing sweet or sugary about this bloke...
Don't really know anything about Katy Perry other than she's marrying that awful Russell Grant fella.... Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_pale I find him obnoxious... Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
sebbinnette
just Sebbinette!
just Sebbinette!
sebbinnette

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 EmptyMon 23 Aug - 15:45

irish colleen wrote:
I agree Ree...he certainly does exorcise a lot of his demons through his lyrics....and very cleverly too....it's definitley a talent he has....I'm not a fan of rap music at all...but I find myself listening to his lyrics.....I find him interesting.... Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_wink nothing sweet or sugary about this bloke...
Don't really know anything about Katy Perry other than she's marrying that awful Russell Grant fella.... Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_pale I find him obnoxious... Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_rolleyes

Using my mothers words about him "What a nice man...I'd shoot you right away if you'd ever happen to look into the direction of something like that cheers pan pan pan pan "

The girl in "Stan" is Dido...she first made the song and Eminem used it without permission...Made quite a scandal.

I think the message behind Love the Way You Lie is "I am addicted to anything you do,even to your bad sides" minor bad sides or major ones....I believe that a lot of people...Men and women...Once really into somebody..Can't easily let go and are literally blinded by their feelings...

Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 EmptyTue 24 Aug - 6:40

Very true Daria-- but I have had friends that get so inter meshed with men like that and lose their self esteem and become exactly what they want them to be.

My best friend in high school, who would take no bull from anyone at all, was in a relationship like that and he just about broke her. She was completely cut off from her family and friends. Somehow, she convinced him to move back to her home town where she was able to get away, when she broke free of him, she was truly hell on wheels!! fear

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 EmptyTue 24 Aug - 11:30

sebbinnette wrote:

I think the message behind Love the Way You Lie is "I am addicted to anything you do,even to your bad sides" minor bad sides or major ones....I believe that a lot of people...Men and women...Once really into somebody..Can't easily let go and are literally blinded by their feelings...

You're a smart girl, Daria Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
sebbinnette
just Sebbinette!
just Sebbinette!
sebbinnette

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 EmptyTue 24 Aug - 12:21

Irish Rebel wrote:
sebbinnette wrote:

You're a smart girl, Daria Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_wink

Thank you,sweetheart :hug: Seems like lending an ear to my friends romantic problems paid off core lol!
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 EmptyTue 24 Aug - 12:47

sebbinnette wrote:

Thank you,sweetheart :hug: Seems like lending an ear to my friends romantic problems paid off core lol!

Better than going through it yourself, I say Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_tongue
Back to top Go down
sebbinnette
just Sebbinette!
just Sebbinette!
sebbinnette

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 EmptyTue 24 Aug - 13:01

Irish Rebel wrote:
sebbinnette wrote:

Better than going through it yourself, I say Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Icon_tongue

If you'd knew Shocked its already the 2nd time this month i'm thining of either immigrate to nowhere in Tibet or just turn into a nun No lol!

For some relaxing...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bienvenue sur la Divesline :: Free Open IRISH BAR-
Jump to: