Bienvenue sur la Divesline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!

Go down 
+17
Loki
irish colleen
Irish Rebel
Ree
Beckyiam
Janet ME
vivi
Brian
Mary
Lizzy P
Corinne
Gillteamo
Heaven_lea27
oscarkris
SebastiensRose
balibabe
Luisa
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 EmptyTue 24 Aug - 6:40

Very true Daria-- but I have had friends that get so inter meshed with men like that and lose their self esteem and become exactly what they want them to be.

My best friend in high school, who would take no bull from anyone at all, was in a relationship like that and he just about broke her. She was completely cut off from her family and friends. Somehow, she convinced him to move back to her home town where she was able to get away, when she broke free of him, she was truly hell on wheels!! fear

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 EmptyTue 24 Aug - 11:30

sebbinnette wrote:

I think the message behind Love the Way You Lie is "I am addicted to anything you do,even to your bad sides" minor bad sides or major ones....I believe that a lot of people...Men and women...Once really into somebody..Can't easily let go and are literally blinded by their feelings...

You're a smart girl, Daria Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
sebbinnette
just Sebbinette!
just Sebbinette!

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 EmptyTue 24 Aug - 12:21

Irish Rebel wrote:
sebbinnette wrote:

I think the message behind Love the Way You Lie is "I am addicted to anything you do,even to your bad sides" minor bad sides or major ones....I believe that a lot of people...Men and women...Once really into somebody..Can't easily let go and are literally blinded by their feelings...

You're a smart girl, Daria Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 Icon_wink

Thank you,sweetheart :hug: Seems like lending an ear to my friends romantic problems paid off core lol!
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 EmptyTue 24 Aug - 12:47

sebbinnette wrote:

Thank you,sweetheart :hug: Seems like lending an ear to my friends romantic problems paid off core lol!

Better than going through it yourself, I say Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 Icon_tongue
Back to top Go down
sebbinnette
just Sebbinette!
just Sebbinette!

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 EmptyTue 24 Aug - 13:01

Irish Rebel wrote:
sebbinnette wrote:

Better than going through it yourself, I say Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 Icon_tongue

If you'd knew Shocked its already the 2nd time this month i'm thining of either immigrate to nowhere in Tibet or just turn into a nun No lol!

For some relaxing...

Back to top Go down
sebbinnette
just Sebbinette!
just Sebbinette!
sebbinnette

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 EmptyTue 7 Sep - 6:26

hair hair hair hair

Back to top Go down
sebbinnette
just Sebbinette!
just Sebbinette!
sebbinnette

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 EmptySat 2 Oct - 9:05

hair hair hair

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 EmptyFri 5 Nov - 4:10

Here's a real "singing in the kitchen, sliding down the fridge when nobody's looking" song Very Happy
Just perfect for the start to the weekend Twisted Evil
SWING THOSE DISHCLOTHES GIRLS!!!! Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 Dancing

Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 EmptyFri 5 Nov - 15:07

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!
You've done it haven't you..... Laughing Laughing Laughing some song just make our curvy hips swing like God intended....and that's one of them....
Heres another one....
I sing this to Mr. C. on Friday when he comes home with his pay pack.... cheers Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 533484

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 EmptyFri 5 Nov - 18:17

irish colleen wrote:

I sing this to Mr. C. on Friday when he comes home with his pay pack.... cheers

...... then you grab his six pack?
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 EmptySat 6 Nov - 3:03

Irish Rebel wrote:
...... then you grab his six pack?

Nah, most likely his wallet first, so it don't get lost while she grabs his six pack Very Happy

Now, why oh why can I picture Seb singing this (obviously changing a few words) to Rennee lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 EmptySat 6 Nov - 9:44

[quote="Dark Angel"]
Irish Rebel wrote:
Nah, most likely his wallet first, so it don't get lost while she grabs his six pack Very Happy

Quite right Loki... Wink I would put his wallet in a safe place that nobody but me knew about... Suspect but as for his 'six pack....NO.... No I would never touch his Beer... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 EmptyTue 9 Nov - 15:40

A song to tuck you all up before bedtime by one of the greatest singers ever born Cool
Nite Sleep

Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 EmptyTue 9 Nov - 16:42

Irish Rebel wrote:
A song to tuck you all up before bedtime by one of the greatest singers ever born Cool
Nite Sleep

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 Thdancing49925wb2qpjbwha

Night night... I love you
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 EmptyWed 10 Nov - 7:51

irish colleen wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!
You've done it haven't you..... Laughing Laughing Laughing some song just make our curvy hips swing like God intended....and that's one of them....
Heres another one....
I sing this to Mr. C. on Friday when he comes home with his pay pack.... cheers Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 533484

Cute!!! Never saw that one before!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

This is one of my new faves- compliments of the kids Laughing

Daria- his sound sorta reminds me of Jared Letho from 30 seconds from Mars Wink
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 EmptyFri 12 Nov - 10:38

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Hubby showed me this version- so much more meaningful than the radio version they are playing here Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

**EXPLICIT LANGUAGE** (Officially warned) Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 EmptyWed 17 Nov - 8:09

Bridie told me about this song!!! The broadcasting bleep buttons must be on burnout! Shocked

Speaking about Bridie............... There is a song and an accompanying vid of her in action when the loons appear Twisted Evil

Bridge wrote:
as the admin ( Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 772467 I got the power Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 772467 ) I have a control board, plus add many tools cos I'm a sort of geek, and I can follow the lurkers
find their location, know their providers and many other information Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 521941
that's why my sweet nickname is shirlok but I'm also known as "pocket rocket" lol! lol! lol!

see ya later
geek

Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 EmptyWed 17 Nov - 10:54

lol! lol! lol! The radio version is called forget you and is really cute- same video with the words forget you and where they say shit- you hear shhhh. Too cute!! Kids love it!!

Ree
Back to top Go down
sebbinnette
just Sebbinette!
just Sebbinette!
sebbinnette

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 EmptyWed 17 Nov - 12:27

Ree wrote:
lol! lol! lol! The radio version is called forget you and is really cute- same video with the words forget you and where they say shit- you hear shhhh. Too cute!! Kids love it!!

Ree

It is a funny song...the singer has a funny voice too lol! this was his first song....

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 EmptyFri 19 Nov - 14:21

In my house on a Sunday afternoon, like in many others here, the Sunday dinner was cleared up and there was usually a great film on TV. That was the day when there were only a few channels here Wink
My Mum insisted that there was quiet as "Mario Lanza" was on and no messing about was allowed! I was around 8 or 9 years old and sat cross legged on the floor convinced that no-one was as fabulous as Gene Kelly....then I saw this and fell in love I love you Explains a bit, doesn't it Laughing

Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 EmptyFri 26 Nov - 14:43

Back to top Go down
https://divesline2.exprimetoi.net
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 EmptySat 27 Nov - 3:43

A real toe tapper that, remember when it first came out Very Happy

A 'lil' bit of history about my all time favorite song:

And of course the song itself:

Back to top Go down
Debbie

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 EmptySun 28 Nov - 7:29

Being a Jersey Girl Bruce is a favorite!!!!! I love you

I used to hang around the Stone Pony and Bruce would play there and it was fantastic. I also sat a the same table as Max and Clarence when we went to a club to see a friend's band. One of the band members played in a band with both Max and Clarence when they were young. Mr. Debbie and I were friends with the guy on keyboard, so we all were at the bands reserved table. Both were very nice guys. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 EmptySun 28 Nov - 14:00

Nice one Debbie, people think I odd loving springsteen and Il Divo, however, my tastes are very eclectic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 EmptySun 28 Nov - 15:14

Love this song...and so relevant Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 EmptyMon 29 Nov - 3:48

How very appropriate, Reb, for certain people lol!

I just luuurve this:

A recent find, it sent shivers up me spine (but in a good way, you understand Wink )
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 EmptySun 2 Jan - 13:57

With everything happening in my world, I missed the chance to come in here and wish you all a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year.
So here's to yew all and looking forward to the next time we are all together Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 36398 I raise a glass to everyone...... loudley Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Debbie

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 EmptyTue 4 Jan - 6:45

cheers I raise my glass right back at you Irish Rebel!
Back to top Go down
sebbinnette
just Sebbinette!
just Sebbinette!
sebbinnette

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 EmptyTue 4 Jan - 9:21

I admit i've always thought of the bar when i heard this song lol! I raise my glass too,Reb Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Boys of Summer   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 EmptySat 19 Mar - 4:02

One of the greatest songs written with one of the best arrangements. A summer classic for a sunny day Cool

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!   Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!! - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Villa Flore FM......Its all about the music!!!!
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bienvenue sur la Divesline :: Free Open IRISH BAR-
Jump to: