Bienvenue sur la Divesline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Il Divo in Ireland...again...

Go down 
+5
Ree
Mary
sebbinnette
Bridge
Sidney
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

Il Divo in Ireland...again... Empty
PostSubject: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... EmptyThu 26 May - 15:04

Irish fans can tune in the Late Late Show on RTE1 from 9:35pm Friday night, May 27 to see Il Divo perform a live favourite and mark some special news.... due to popular demand, Il Divo are set to add a second show on August 20, 2011, as part of the Kilruddery Festival in Bray, Co. Wicklow, Ireland . The intimate performance will be a return evening at the stunning 17th Century surroundings of Kilruddery House, with special guest support coming from the stunning electric string quartet Escala. To learn more about the Kilruddery Festival, an annual event that saw Jose Carrerras closing last year's season, go here [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Tickets go on sale this Friday, May 27 from 9pm, online [Only admins are allowed to see this link] and in person at Xtra-vision stores in 186 locations around Ireland.

This is great news.... cheers
but this is just hilarious....

Quote :
Remind me...is Ireland in the same time sone as UK?...or will that be 10pm here?

Irene xx

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Dear sweet Jesus.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... EmptyThu 26 May - 15:24

Quote :
Was supposed to be flying home on the 20th but am now getting ready to book an extra night's kip somewhere and a new flight if I can get a ticket for the second show. Yippee!
Heather
xx

She's cancelling her flight..buying another ticket and paying for another night in a Hotel.... qqr qqr
OMG.... clown
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... EmptyThu 26 May - 15:25

irish colleen wrote:

Irene wrote:
Remind me...is Ireland in the same time sone as UK?...or will that be 10pm here?

Irene xx

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Dear sweet Jesus.... Rolling Eyes

No Irene, you mad eejit.......we are YEARS ahead of you all.
Jaysus...... So much for the english educational system, you lunatic Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mary
Divesline dela Pampa
Divesline dela Pampa

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... EmptyWed 1 Jun - 9:07

Be happy, at least the question wan't
"is English the official language too?"
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... EmptyThu 2 Jun - 14:03

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Words fail, that beggars belief, thanks, Irene, I so needed a larf and yew provided it.

That has to be the stupidest question any ingerlish person could ask Rolling Eyes

As for the other comment regarding cancelling a flight etc, more money than sense
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... EmptySun 19 Jun - 14:34

Seems like a lamb has wandered into the lions den......Maybe someone should go in and warn her? Maybe Roddy could come to the rescue? scratch
Seems to me this lady needs the link to the Irish Bar Cool

Quote :
Cead mile failte fellow divas.

I would love to know if there are any fellow Irish divas going to the
concert by the Dart? I am lucky enough to be going on both Friday and
Saturday. I would love to meet anyone who plans to go this way and we
could go together! I will be coming back home again after the concerts.
It would be a great way to meet some of my fellow divas!!!
You don't have to be an Irish diva. If anyone is interested please
answer. Would really love to hear from you.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image] Sandra(Cailin)

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... EmptySun 19 Jun - 14:46

......and another thing. It it just me or is this womans comment a feckin' disgrace? Disability rights have been a long, hard fight by very noble people. Any friends I have with a disability, have only ever asked for equality and people like this make me sick to the pit of my stomach. To use a disability as some kind of leverage to gain special treatment for a concert ticket undermines what honourable people have tried to achieve over the years.
BUT she has nailed her colours to Gemini's post so it says it all really....

Quote :

Me too Janet, safely in my filing cabinet. This
is one occasion where those of us with special access needs have come
off very well. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... EmptySun 19 Jun - 19:15

This is so mean of me-- but I hope they both have crap seats!! Shocked Embarassed Laughing Laughing Laughing Not that either would admit it.

hey-- I just had a thought- you know that half the audience there should be able to have disabled seating Rolling Eyes seems I D rolls with the aged set. Laughing Laughing

Ree
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... EmptyMon 20 Jun - 1:27

But the thing is.....we have never really cared about anyones age etc. It was their behaviour and treatment of others that did our heads in.
I see Seb went into his Facebook and said "Sebastien Izambard is married". Kudos to him for doing it but many of the remarks afterwards were downright ignorant Suspect It was blatently obvious that he is furious about many of the things said on his page but some of these women do need it to be spelt out!
He should try posting this........

"Listen...I enjoy many of my fans but some of you need to realise that I am uncomfortable with many of the posts in here and I want it to stop. If there are any further insinuations about my private life, inappropriate remarks or insulting comments about my friends, I will delete your friendship.
Now feck off and get a life away from me!"

Ok....I know that the last line isn't likely to happen but the first part is suitable isn't it? Laughing
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... EmptyMon 20 Jun - 5:01

I agree Reb..
I also read the comments following his post reminding them that he is married...like you I founda lot of them to be smart ass even mocking...if I were him I would elaborate too and say..
[i]Do not trivialise or insult my marriage....have some respect for the fact that I am a Husband and Father and don't ever question my morals or integrity where my wife and children are concerned....or you will be deleted from my page.. Very Happy

Ye pack of lecherous Hyenas...mumble mumble...feckin' feckers...[/i]

Like you Reb I don't think he'd say the last bit.... lol! but I'd say he thinks it.... Twisted Evil

As for Gummmmumini... Rolling Eyes
The truth be told I couldn't give a rats arse where the old goat sits.....or how old she or the others are.....it's not about their age it's about the behaviour of some of them.....
Gummi say she has mobility problems....but I think her mobility is the least of her problems.... qqr and very nasty with it....awful individual indeed... pale a real joyless miserable old sod.
The only thing I can say about their age is I find it odd the lengths they go to where ID is concerned...I can understand anyone enjoying this group but these women are maniacs..... confused
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... EmptyMon 20 Jun - 11:12

irish colleen wrote:

Ye pack of lecherous Hyenas...mumble mumble...feckin' feckers...[/i]

Like you Reb I don't think he'd say the last bit.... lol! but I'd say he thinks it.... Twisted Evil

lol! lol! lol!

Wouldn't we all pay good money to see him say it.....and massive respect for standing up Wink
Maybe one day?
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... EmptyMon 20 Jun - 11:20

Now how's THIS for the typical OF Suspect

A new Irish fan has gone into the concert thread and offered help and advice. The bastards have left her hanging.....except for someone looking for info off her.

Quote :
[Only admins are allowed to see this image] Hi,

Thanks for answering me. The Dart is part of our rail system(similar to a
train)and it goes daily to Bray. There will be a shuttle bus from the
Dart station to Kilruddery and one back again after the concert. I live
quite near the Westbury hotel(it's a beautiful hotel, very central. We
could meet up and go on the Dart together. The station is within
walking distance from the hotel. The last Dart leaving Bray is 11.30pm
each evening(the concert is over about 10.30).
Would you be interested in the three of us going together?
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... EmptyMon 20 Jun - 11:39

same ole OF No No her answers seemed nice enough- but if she is not part of the ID sisterhood-- they will shut her out pale

I think I would pay to see Seb post that last comment on his facebook page too! Cool Cool Cool

Ree
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... EmptyMon 20 Jun - 11:42

Ree wrote:
but if she is not part of the ID sisterhood--

Ree

She's Irish......
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... EmptyMon 20 Jun - 23:51

I KNEW IT!!! lol! lol! lol! lol!
I knew as soon as we mentioned Cailin's post on the OF and pointed out that no-one had answered, Irene would be in like a ROCKET!! Laughing
Seriously, Irene...if only the weather was as predictible as you Laughing
Irene The Forum Rash wrote:

Sandra
I am staying near to the venue so cannot travel with you but I hope we
can arrange to meet at the concerts. so many of us are taying at the
Ramada opposite the entrace to Kilruddery

I'm sure we shall all be making better arrangements nearer the
tme. I am travelling from Manchester with my friend Moe on theTthursday
and we are staying unttil the Sunday to give us more time to look
around bray and the area.

Irene xx

So Irene and Moe are arriving on Thursday and staying until Sunday "to look around Bray and the area" [Only admins are allowed to see this image] Laughing Hands up who knows what that means! Laughing Laughing Laughing Professional stalkers on the move!
OH God..I just fell off the chair laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... EmptyTue 21 Jun - 6:36

Irish Rebel wrote:
I KNEW IT!!! lol! lol! lol! lol!
I knew as soon as we mentioned Cailin's post on the OF and pointed out that no-one had answered, Irene would be in like a ROCKET!! Laughing
Seriously, Irene...if only the weather was as predictible as you Laughing
Irene The Forum Rash wrote:

Sandra
I am staying near to the venue so cannot travel with you but I hope we
can arrange to meet at the concerts. so many of us are taying at the
Ramada opposite the entrace to Kilruddery

I'm sure we shall all be making better arrangements nearer the
tme. I am travelling from Manchester with my friend Moe on theTthursday
and we are staying unttil the Sunday to give us more time to look
around bray and the area.

Irene xx

So Irene and Moe are arriving on Thursday and staying until Sunday "to look around Bray and the area" [Only admins are allowed to see this image] Laughing Hands up who knows what that means! Laughing Laughing Laughing Professional stalkers on the move!
OH God..I just fell off the chair laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

lol! lol!
Well Irene is the Forum Family Ambassador....bless her... Rolling Eyes
I think Moe is exploring her childhood holiday place 'Bray'.....she loves to reminice about this but is probably one of the most anti-Irish feckers I've ever come across.....She said when she came here for ID in Croke Park she was ashamed of her Irish roots.......and described her Irish grandmother as a Harriden......this trout is about as Irish as a Yorkshire Pud....or a Pork Pie...(don't know where those descriptions came to mind... Very Happy ).....
Someone should warn that girl Cailin off those two....tell her not to get involved ....she couldn't meet a worse example of an ID fan...well unless Chezzzzzzz and Gummmini were there too.... vlan I'm sure there are plenty more people she could meet up with rather than that shower of headcases... qqr
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... EmptyTue 21 Jun - 14:32

Shame they can't be refused entry, imagine that lol!
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... EmptyTue 21 Jun - 23:50

irish colleen wrote:
She said when she came here for ID in Croke Park she was ashamed of her Irish roots.......and described her Irish grandmother as a Harriden.

Well...the apple didn't fall too far from the tree then, did it Rolling Eyes Can't get a person who slags off their family in public. Thats just tacky and very distasteful No

Anywaaaay.....Good morning all Very Happy Hope all is well in your neck of the woods for there's murder here Rolling Eyes Keep your fingers crossed it doesn't spread No
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... EmptyWed 22 Jun - 4:39

Irish Rebel wrote:
irish colleen wrote:
She said when she came here for ID in Croke Park she was ashamed of her Irish roots.......and described her Irish grandmother as a Harriden.

Well...the apple didn't fall too far from the tree then, did it Rolling Eyes Can't get a person who slags off their family in public. Thats just tacky and very distasteful No

Anywaaaay.....Good morning all Very Happy Hope all is well in your neck of the woods for there's murder here Rolling Eyes Keep your fingers crossed it doesn't spread No

Sorry to hear of the riots there Reb- you and yours be safe!!

Morning all! Jaysus!! I am tired and have only been up an hour- working 12 hours kills me- I am made to be a pampered princess instead a working woman lol! lol!

yeah right! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... EmptyWed 22 Jun - 4:43

He is so cute-- Reminds me of Ireland everytime I hear him talk- I wanna come back!!!!! Cool Cool Cool Cool

Back to top Go down
Sidney
American Divesline!
American Divesline!

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... EmptyWed 22 Jun - 6:13

Ree........I looked for that video on YouTube, but I didn't find it! scratch
And those remarks coming from the biggest self-centered be-atch on the show. She is so full of herself, saying how she's the best and how wonderful she is. Also making so many negative remarks about the others and how she humiliated Ellis.
I'm sorry to say this, but I don't think Damian will win. BUT......he is winning the Fan Favorite. cheers
I hope you and Brian are voting for him!!!! Wink Laughing Laughing

Brenda, be safe. Sorry, I didn't hear about the riots. So many things going on here. I haven't been paying too much attention to the news in the lately! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... EmptyWed 22 Jun - 11:35

Sidney wrote:
Ree........I looked for that video on YouTube, but I didn't find it! scratch
And those remarks coming from the biggest self-centered be-atch on the show. She is so full of herself, saying how she's the best and how wonderful she is. Also making so many negative remarks about the others and how she humiliated Ellis.
I'm sorry to say this, but I don't think Damian will win. BUT......he is winning the Fan Favorite. cheers
I hope you and Brian are voting for him!!!! Wink Laughing Laughing

He is darlin indeed- I have enjoyed watching him, but I agree- I don't see him winning it either.

I think the boy with the dreds or the one with the nerdy glasses as winning- there are too many pretty girls there now, they have their gay characters and (I usually don't say this silent ) two fat girls- so they have their unusual characters already in place. I think they need another guy and I am really betting on the two I mentioned. Wink

I did vote for Damian and I agree-- I can't stand that be-atch that was talking most of the short clip- I will enjoy the day she goes buu bye!! Laughing Laughing Laughing and I agree-- I didn't care for her behavior with Ellis- I didn't care for Ellis- she was cute- but what a negative nancy!!
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... EmptyWed 6 Jul - 1:13

Ree wrote:
He is so cute-- Reminds me of Ireland everytime I hear him talk- I wanna come back!!!!! Cool Cool Cool Cool

...and we want you to come back too....along with Sidney!!!! cheers

Good morning all Very Happy Off shopping this morning. See you all later I love you
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... EmptyFri 8 Jul - 13:17

Don't forget to inform the baggage handlers and porters if Syney is on her way, plenty of overtime to be had with her luggage lol!
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... EmptyMon 1 Aug - 15:09

I want to make one thing very clear.
There are to be NO union jacks at this concert. My advice is not to bring your flag here or you will be looking for trouble. Geddit?

Quote :
posted Yesterday, 04:48 AM

I
think just our National Flags would be better Poppy...but regios are a
possiblily for those who have them..like the Welsh and Scottish and
England flags or Union Jack? Airports are a good place to look!

Irene xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Il Divo in Ireland...again...   Il Divo in Ireland...again... Empty

Back to top Go down

Il Divo in Ireland...again...
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next