Bienvenue sur la Divesline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IL DIVO : Reality Check

Go down 
+20
Yorkshire Lass
Lizzy P
Debbie
ladyrygo
angeldust
Tin
Loki
Irish Rebel
irish colleen
vivi
Mary
Ree
Bridge
Tigs
Sidney
musicdiva
kjl
Janet ME
oscarkris
Beckyiam
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36
AuthorMessage
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 36 EmptySun 4 Mar - 2:40

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!

I have made an executive decision, unlike the loons on the OF, I shall not be loosing weight for a concert, I gonna put it ON just to be different, I shall wear what I please to be comfortable, my hair will be doing its own thing too.

Now, you might be asking yourself why scratch

The answers are simple:

1) Il Divo don't give a flying feck
2) I don't give a flying feck
3) NO-ONE, not even Silver Fox tells me what to wear/do, I am my own person and never have, or shall, follow the herd.

That's of course if I actually make it, I might be otherwise engaged in important real life things, as all my real friends know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 36 EmptySun 4 Mar - 5:24

Loki wrote:
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!

I have made an executive decision, unlike the loons on the OF, I shall not be loosing weight for a concert, I gonna put it ON just to be different, I shall wear what I please to be comfortable, my hair will be doing its own thing too.

Now, you might be asking yourself why scratch

The answers are simple:

1) Il Divo don't give a flying feck
2) I don't give a flying feck
3) NO-ONE, not even Silver Fox tells me what to wear/do, I am my own person and never have, or shall, follow the herd.

That's of course if I actually make it, I might be otherwise engaged in important real life things, as all my real friends know.

As usual Loki-- You are one smart lady!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 36 EmptySun 4 Mar - 5:51

irish colleen wrote:

So off putting... pale

OMG affraid affraid affraid affraid it seems that I've missed that video...
everyone knows that I like kind of rebels' behaviors... but here... such a sadness... thanks God nobody can see their faces...
their "NO-LIFE" faces... crazyyy loonies... as me grandma would see "throw them a big bucket of cold water, they will have their brain back to work normally"
oh Jayzzzzzzzzzzzz

Back to top Go down
https://divesline2.exprimetoi.net
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 36 EmptySun 4 Mar - 6:53

Reasons NOT to go to an ID show....as seen above... No

Reasons TO go to an ID show........ as seen below...

Decisions,decisions..... confused
Unfortunatley where these guys are the 'rabid ones' are not far behind.... Rolling Eyes

Loki...It always makes me laugh to read about their diets and their haircuts and their shopping sprees to attend a M&G or concert....ID smile and shake hands with anyone who pays for the 'privilage' it means S.F.A. to them....another hand another face....another deposit in their bank accounts....$$$$$$$.....and each and every saddo tries to convince themselves that they are special.... lol! lol! they're feckin' 'special' alright.... qqr and the really funny thing is 'they' pay a tidy sum to decieve themselves... lol! tragic and hilarious at the same time... Wink

P.S....
Bridge...
THE MATCH is about to start....Les Greens V Les Blues.....may the best team win....and I hope we do... lol! off to watch.... pompom

Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 36 EmptySun 4 Mar - 7:06

irish colleen wrote:

Bridge...
THE MATCH is about to start....Les Greens V Les Blues.....may the best team win....and I hope we do... lol! off to watch.... pompom

I know... as you know I'm very unlucky these last months...so I propose to support the French
despite the fact I don't even know their names confused Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed shame on me Embarassed Embarassed

Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 36 EmptySun 4 Mar - 7:19

Bridge wrote:
irish colleen wrote:

Bridge...

I know... as you know I'm very unlucky these last months...so I propose to support the French
despite the fact I don't even know their names confused Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed shame on me Embarassed Embarassed

Don't worry about their names....just watch the score...and the muscles... Twisted Evil GRRRR DE GRRRRRR GRRRRRR..lol!
Ireland 7
France 0...
for now.... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 36 EmptySun 4 Mar - 9:03

I must say my fave are Doncha, and Jaimie, and Paul too...and Ronan and Jonie...
17 - 17 the French were very disappointed cos they lost the grand slam drunken pale
c'est la vie!!

Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 36 EmptySun 4 Mar - 9:09

Ireland 17
France 17.... lol! lol!
A draw... cheers good exciting game tho'... Cool
I'm watching Super Nanny... No does anyone ever watch this...?
I think the incompetence of the parents of these unruley brats make JoJo Frost look good....she really is an expert on common sense... Wink
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 36 EmptySun 4 Mar - 11:46

Did France beat Wales? I must have missed that scratch
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 36 EmptyMon 5 Mar - 13:07

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

What TF is David on? Suspect Tacky, tacky, tacky, David.....shame on yew, big lad Rolling Eyes

Bigger shame on the "ladettes" baying for him to take of his trousers Rolling Eyes Having a private giggle with your friends is one thing....but NEVER let yourself down in public Embarassed

they might think that these men "appreciate" the cat calls but think of it this way.......

Hands up anyone in here who thinks that these men would think their wives were "adorable" if they yelled up to a group of performers to take their trousers off? I think not, Ladies Wink
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 36 EmptyWed 7 Mar - 1:59

If anything EVER needed to be quoted in the "reality check" thread, its THIS lol!

She seriously said this Laughing Laughing

Irene wrote:

Posted Today, 03:58 AM

Kandy what a good idea. I hope someone can capture it on camera IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 36 Smile

Enjoy the Birthday Party. I was at his Birthday Party in Dublin in 2009 IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 36 Biggrin

Irene xx

...and the air was filled with the scent of a thousand roses as fairies served pink champagne in golden flutes......... Laughing

I wonder if she got to give him a birthday kiss tongue Our invitations must have got lost in the post scratch
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 36 EmptyWed 7 Mar - 6:22

Irish Rebel wrote:
If anything EVER needed to be quoted in the "reality check" thread, its THIS lol!

She seriously said this Laughing Laughing

Irene wrote:

Posted Today, 03:58 AM

Kandy what a good idea. I hope someone can capture it on camera IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 36 Smile

Enjoy the Birthday Party. I was at his Birthday Party in Dublin in 2009 IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 36 Biggrin

Irene xx

...and the air was filled with the scent of a thousand roses as fairies served pink champagne in golden flutes......... Laughing

I wonder if she got to give him a birthday kiss tongue Our invitations must have got lost in the post scratch
WTF is she on about???? scratch

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 36 EmptyWed 7 Mar - 6:38

Loki wrote:
WTF is she on about???? scratch

WTF is she ever on about, Loki ? Laughing

When Irene is next in here...which she usually is.... she should read this and learn. Shouldn't be hard for her to understand being a retired scientist and all that Laughing

Defination of a party....... A gathering of invited guests to celebrate a special occasion eg Birthday, anniversary, Christmas, housewarming etc.

Concert..... A performance (usually music) where a ticket is bought and the audience attends said performance at a venue.

Irene seems to think that she was at an Il Divo member's "birthday party".

I hope her field of science wasn't nuclear Laughing If it was, God help us all pale

She really is a mental case Laughing
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 36 EmptyWed 7 Mar - 7:23

God love her...she'san awful feckin' eejit.
This is what she does to 'personalise' things....she thinks her and the sisterhood are the life blood of this group... Rolling Eyes
she has a problem accepting she's just a face in the crowd and an arse on a seat... tongue she' a paticularly pathetic case....she just doesn't know when to SHUT UP.... silent
I wonder was she at the 'partaaaaay' the following night in Dublin....Ă“LEEEEEEEEEEEEEE......... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 36 EmptyWed 7 Mar - 12:36

Quote :
When Irene is next in here...which she usually is.... she should read this and learn. Shouldn't be hard for her to understand being a retired scientist and all that

A retired Scientist...???? lol! lol!
I'd have to see her qualifications to swalllow that... Suspect I thought she was a teacher of some sort..which is hard to believe....but a Scientist.... Shocked I doubt it... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 36 EmptyWed 7 Mar - 14:19

Quote :
Quote:
When Irene is next in here...which she usually is.... she should read this and learn. Shouldn't be hard for her to understand being a retired scientist and all that

I REALLY need to get myself my eyes re-tested for new glasses, on first reading I though it said: RETARD scientist Embarassed

Back to top Go down
Oddball

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 36 EmptyFri 16 Mar - 13:04

I find this rather odd behaviour for a woman of the cloth.
Quote :
Heather Cooke Hiya Greg! I know they are, ta - but it's Easter Saturday, so I'm busy. :) Will already have done Glasgow & Newcastle, come back home for Good Friday and Easter Day, then off to Manchester, Brum, Cardiff, Royal Albert Hall x 2 and Zurich. But thanks for the thought, bro! xxxx
It also appears that the vicar she is married,

A little bit odd and a sickening way to behave for a person who is supposed to lead by example, I wonder what her superiors in the dioses think?
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 36 EmptySat 17 Mar - 11:51

There's maniacs in all areas of life and, with these women, their self-respect and credibility with a dose of dignity isn't what they care about Wink

Maybe thats why their husband wave the goodbye at the door IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 36 776861 They're glad of the break from their wives obsessive behaviour IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 36 446240

The UK segment of the ID tour.....its a car crash waiting to happen IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 36 300756
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 36 EmptySun 25 Mar - 13:04

well, as long as it don't crash in my back yard, then I don't care.

I hope all the foreign visitors to my fair country, (yes, I do include the ingerlish in that) behave, then there shouldn't be a problem. No car crashes here.

That reminds me, Reb, book me out a full kevlar suit, think I might just need one lol!
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 36 EmptyMon 26 Mar - 6:06

I've left the door to the amoury on the push, Loki...there will be a bit of to-ing and fro-ing from it this week Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 36 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 13:51

I see the gossip mongers are gnashing their dentures again, the target this time seems to be Urs and if he is still with Tania or seeing someone else, blah, blah, blah Sleep

Of course, these well known 'experts' on all things Il Divo (cos they know them personally, dontcha know) have been making their feelings and thoughts on said subject loudly known and patting each other on the back for their proclamations of their own virtues and how they think he should behave etc.

Don't make me larf, talk about the pot calling the kettle black scratch

Do they even have an ounce of wit between the lot of them to see what stupid feckers they are scratch nah, don't bother sending answers onna postcard to................ cos we already know the answer to that:

IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 36 File012MA14953229-0071

IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 36 File002MA14953229-0061

However, the do keep us amused lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

IL DIVO : Reality Check
Page 36 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36