Bienvenue sur la Divesline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chit chat about Il Divo.

Go down 
+8
irish colleen
Irish Rebel
myrtille
Petronela
Ree
Sidney
EmilyJane
Guest (not stopping)
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 EmptyMon 18 Feb - 13:32

Quote :
FOR SALE 2 M&G PACKAGE FOR THE 22 ND OF APRIL IN DUBLIN

I'm prepared to let them go to a good home for the special price of £ 500 !

Please pm me if you're interested

The special price of £500.... affraid WTF did she pay for them if that's a discount.... confused
What is wrong with these people... clown
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 EmptyMon 18 Feb - 13:35

irish colleen wrote:
Quote :

The special price of £500.... affraid WTF did she pay for them if that's a discount.... confused
I think she's a bit "special" herself, Colleen.
Ach go on and buy them for yew and me......for my birthday Laughing
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 EmptyMon 18 Feb - 13:39

Quote :
You mean Laurene I'm not being funny but we didn't even leave our hotel for Kilruddery as the weather was not to our liking

Sssshhhhh..... silent she'll be writing letters of complaint to the Internet Police...again... Rolling Eyes

Asfor Kilruddery....it wasn't only the freezing weather it was also the crazy b*****s in the audience...from far and wide....I just couldn't sit amongst them as I couldn't trust myself :I jjt Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 523853 That night was the end of ID for me...They were disgraceful.. No
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 EmptyMon 18 Feb - 13:41

Irish Rebel wrote:
irish colleen wrote:
Quote :

I think she's a bit "special" herself, Colleen.
Ach go on and buy them for yew and me......for my birthday Laughing

Refer to previous post.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 EmptyMon 18 Feb - 13:50

irish colleen wrote:
That night was the end of ID for me...They were disgraceful.. No
Who...ID or the maniacs in the audience? Rolling Eyes
Anita van Lush really thought she was getting there, didn't she ....and all the time the showbiz smiles were being nailed on and the schmoozing was going full throttle No
It wasn't the type of "nailing" that Anita and the Randy Rev were hoping for Wink
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 EmptyMon 18 Feb - 13:50

irish colleen wrote:
That night was the end of ID for me...They were disgraceful.. No
affraid WHAT affraid Il Divo were scratch oh, you mean the unmentionables pan
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 EmptyMon 18 Feb - 14:09

irish colleen wrote:
Refer to previous post.... lol!
They continue to do this. Put themselves in debt or spend their savings on this ridiculous behaviour Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 219687 Nothing and no-one will stop them for all good sense has long gone.....poor feckers Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 300756
In saying that....alot of the usual suspects have dropped off the radar Shocked Its safe to say that Anita went into melt-down after the whole Ursgate thing but whatever happened to Forever Amber? Suspect She's been veeeeery quiet since the USA leg of the tour scratch
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 EmptyMon 18 Feb - 14:15

Quote :
In saying that....alot of the usual suspects have dropped off the radar

Do you think that had any thing to do with us... lol!
Where's Gummi,Chezzzz,Moeby,Sharri,The Plastic Tart....etc...etc...do you think they've all gone 'underground' to the sewers... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 EmptyMon 18 Feb - 14:27

irish colleen wrote:
Quote :

Where's Gummi,Chezzzz,Moeby,Sharri,The Plastic Tart....etc...etc...do you think they've all gone 'underground' to the sewers... Very Happy
Do we care? Nope Wink
Its all yesterdays pizza anyway. The funniest thing to happen recently (for me) was the story about "The Doctor" Laughing I never EVER expected to hear stories like that about The Oors Shocked
There's a WHOLE different side to these women and it shocks the hell out of me.....and I ain't easily shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 EmptyMon 18 Feb - 14:38

Irish Rebel wrote:
irish colleen wrote:
Quote :

Do we care? Nope Wink
Its all yesterdays pizza anyway. The funniest thing to happen recently (for me) was the story about "The Doctor" Laughing I never EVER expected to hear stories like that about The Oors Shocked
There's a WHOLE different side to these women and it shocks the hell out of me.....and I ain't easily shocked Laughing

I doubt she was the only one... Rolling Eyes but as you say who cares...ID have slipped down into the murky waters of 'Celebrity'....and most likely are taking full advantage of all the 'perks' it has to offer...
I'm sure we don't know quarter of what's gone on.... Suspect and God knows we've heard a thing or two... Suspect
they are not special anymore they are just typical....shame really... ;k
but once again....who cares... Sleep
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 EmptyMon 18 Feb - 14:44

irish colleen wrote:
I'm sure we don't know quarter of what's gone on.... Suspect and God knows we've heard a thing or two... Suspect
they are not special anymore they are just typical....shame really... Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 219687
but once again....who cares... Sleep
I know Rolling Eyes
BUT!!!!!...... The women who follow them CAN still make me laugh from time to time.....
Did this woman and her friends realise that they really had only one arse each Laughing
Quote :
I have tickets available for Niagara Falls.
I am selling them at cost because my friends and I bought too many. Please PM
me if you are interested.
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 EmptyMon 18 Feb - 14:55

[quote="Irish Rebel"]
irish colleen wrote:

BUT!!!!!...... The women who follow them CAN still make me laugh from time to time.....
Did this woman and her friends realise that they really had only one arse each Laughing
Quote :
I have tickets available for Niagara Falls.
I am selling them at cost because my friends and I bought too many. Please PM
me if you are interested.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!.... lol! lol!
Oh My God....you never fail lol! lol! lol!
feck all the ID talk...this is what we do best...see the funny side.. cheers
Back to top Go down
meelz20

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 EmptyTue 19 Feb - 3:54

What's the stroy about "The Doctor"?
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 EmptyTue 19 Feb - 7:31

meelz20 wrote:
What's the stroy about "The Doctor"?
"The Doctor" is the common name used by the character in popular british drama "Dr Who" Very Happy
There are many stories......try youtube Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 3916
Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 Dr_who
Back to top Go down
meelz20

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 EmptyTue 19 Feb - 8:12

You know what I mean!!!I mean the story about the Doctor and The Oors lol Question
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 EmptyTue 19 Feb - 8:38

meelz20 wrote:
You know what I mean!!!I mean the story about the Doctor and The Oors lol Question
Ah jaysus....Is The Oors having it away with Doctor Who now??????!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 EmptyTue 19 Feb - 11:32

Irish Rebel wrote:

True, but 2 cheeks lol!
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 EmptyTue 19 Feb - 11:35

meelz20 wrote:
You know what I mean!!!I mean the story about the Doctor and The Oors lol

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 Dr_who
Well, the Tardis DOES say free for the use of the public, AND The Doctor is 'lurking' lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 EmptyTue 19 Feb - 12:18

Loki wrote:
Well, the Tardis DOES say free for the use of the public, AND The Doctor is 'lurking' lol! lol! lol!
It also says for assistance and advice. David Tennant would be the man to ask after his performance in "Casanova". Embarassed He'd give Mr Cavill a run for his money with ...erm.....giving a good "perfomance" in certain scenes Shocked Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 EmptyFri 22 Feb - 15:23

Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 EmptyFri 22 Feb - 16:47

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 241386 I like that- thanks for posting Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 241386
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 EmptySat 23 Feb - 5:45

Just little bit more...

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 312445_436274166446662_1621762779_n
image hosting

This one is nice Very Happy
Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 66674_596614610367366_2006396447_n
pic hosting
Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 542613_436213409786071_490981697_n
image upload

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 419244_436215453119200_884293609_n
picture hosting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 EmptySun 24 Feb - 10:59

Oh my god....I haven't seen or heard of Micheal Ball in years....he was popular once upon a tme and a very handsome guy too....what a chubby lil' chappie he's become...aw bless..
I remember this song from years ago..I think it was quite a hit for him.He still does have a very nice voice....but I was never a fan...the song is nice enough.
The first thing that came to mind when I saw him with ID is crazy Cheeeeze666....I think Micheal Ball was her other fantasy man before Seb....I believe she followed him for 14 years clown ....and as we know how mad she is that means she 'literally stalked followed' him...the same way as she stalked Seb What a Face ....I wonder are these 2 comparing notes about that crazy nut... qqr
I have to ask tho' what in the name of God is David Miller wearing on his feet....Jaysus... Rolling Eyes don't know what kind of a look he's trying to pull off...homeless ?...but he looks so sloppy and untidy in that 'get up'....SJ should have sent him back to the wardrobe to try again.... No Seb does pull of the leather trousers look better....just slightly...You have to be pretty darn special to wear leather... Twisted Evil
This is how you wear leather trousers...Sock it to 'em Elvis...... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

GRRRRRRRRRRRR- DE GRRRRRRRRRRRRR- GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....seksay... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 EmptyMon 25 Feb - 4:08

This is what IMMEDIATELY sprung to mind lol!

In the words of Janice..........
Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 775623_o

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY
GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 EmptyWed 27 Feb - 7:50

irish colleen wrote:

The first thing that came to mind when I saw him with ID is crazy Cheeeeze666....I think Micheal Ball was her other fantasy man before Seb....I believe she followed him for 14 years clown ....and as we know how mad she is that means she 'literally stalked followed' him...the same way as she stalked Seb What a Face ....I wonder are these 2 comparing notes about that crazy nut... qqr

GRRRRRRRRRRRR- DE GRRRRRRRRRRRRR- GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....seksay... Twisted Evil
lol! lol! lol!

I think that Cheeeeze666 doesn't have any other thing to do in her life. Poor Seb. He has to run away from her on every concert. She can be almost grandma to him. tongue Maybe Micheal Ball is near to her age.

https://youtu.be/L19uZTX3T8I Poor Seb...Cheeze didn't let his arm even for a moment. drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 EmptyThu 28 Feb - 13:10

sweetcookie wrote:
https://youtu.be/L19uZTX3T8I Poor Seb...Cheeze didn't let his arm even for a moment. drunken drunken drunken
I clinked on the link, Cookie.......then quickly shut it down when I realised what I was looking at Laughing
I can't go there.....I really can't pale
Great pics though Very Happy
The Chest looks great Wink I can't help it ....... the years have moved on but his twinkle is still there Cool
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 EmptyThu 28 Feb - 13:56

Irish Rebel wrote:
sweetcookie wrote:
I clinked on the link, Cookie.......then quickly shut it down when I realised what I was looking at Laughing
The Chest looks great Wink I can't help it ....... the years have moved on but his twinkle is still there Cool

Urs or Carlos chest... Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 EmptyThu 28 Feb - 14:01

sweetcookie wrote:
Irish Rebel wrote:
sweetcookie wrote:

We call Carlos "The Chest" Very Happy I can't remember why exactly but I think it's due to his voice being so strong..........and the fact that he has a gorgeous chest ( according to me Embarassed )
Wink
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 EmptyThu 28 Feb - 17:08

Irish Rebel wrote:
sweetcookie wrote:
Irish Rebel wrote:
sweetcookie wrote:

We call Carlos "The Chest" Very Happy I can't remember why exactly but I think it's due to his voice being so strong..........and the fact that he has a gorgeous chest ( according to me Embarassed )
Wink
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 EmptyFri 1 Mar - 8:10

Is that Urs getting competition Question
Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 BEQhivy_CUAEmg_Eu_jpg_large
host images

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chit chat about Il Divo.
Page 7 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next