Bienvenue sur la Divesline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chit chat about Il Divo.

Go down 
+8
irish colleen
Irish Rebel
myrtille
Petronela
Ree
Sidney
EmilyJane
Guest (not stopping)
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest66

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: why look?   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Jan - 15:08

sunny "What part of WE DON'T CARE don't you understand

You want to perv over those pictures and others like them, go on facebook, or twitter, we have moved on, we are bored with it"

That was a bit harsh,I have never "perved" over those or any other pictures.Just thought I'd express my opinion,
You may have noticed I did not try to offend you and post them.
Please tell me why did you go to find them when you claim to be bored with the subject and DON'T CARE ?What made you look see ?
That's what I DON'T UNDERSTAND sunny
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Jan - 15:18

Guest66 wrote:

You want to perv over those pictures and others like them, go on facebook, or twitter, we have moved on, we are bored with it"

That was a bit harsh,I have never "perved" over those or any other pictures.Just thought I'd express my opinion,
Please tell me why did you go to find them when you claim to be bored with the subject and DON'T CARE ?What made you look see ?

curiosity darling
easy to understand
Wink
Back to top Go down
https://divesline2.exprimetoi.net
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Jan - 15:26

Guest66 wrote:

I noticed you respected what was said and didn't post them... Wink
Back to top Go down
Guest66

PostSubject: ??   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Jan - 15:37

"curiosity darling
easy to understand "

Exactly darling! Why again are others that look "perverted" but with you it is only "curiosity" ???
'Nough said. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Petronela

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Jan - 23:52

Come on, of course we can talk about many other things, if you want to talk. Be patient, the inspiration will come soon! lol!
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Jan - 2:05

Guest66 wrote:
"curiosity darling
easy to understand "

Exactly darling! Why again are others that look "perverted" but with you it is only "curiosity" ???
'Nough said. Laughing

everyone has his/her own way to express things!
that's why human beings are so fascinating... shk but you have to admit that sometimes curiosity becomes odd, when people are according too much attention to someone's behaviours, especially if this someone is acting like a pr*ck,
scratch me thinks it's better to take attention to all those who are acting well, to improve our world

Back to top Go down
https://divesline2.exprimetoi.net
Guestie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Jan - 3:43

Brilliant idea to close that threat! cheers I have seen appeared a dozen of “news” meanwhile. I told you that some people are crazy about fame, who specially has not get it and have no chance to get it anyfurther like her. The best thing is not to help to these dirty tricks. DO NOT pay attention is the best! Ignore.... but not only here, everywhere!

Speaking of good or bad it always helps to the popularity. Do not make her a Kardashian. Be smarter than her tg1
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Jan - 4:39

Quote :
me thinks it's better to take attention to all those who are acting well, to improve our world.

Wise words indeed my friend.... Cool
Quote :

Do not make her a Kardashian. Be smarter than her

lol! lol! lol!
Has anybody ever figured out what the Kardashians 'actually' do... confused
In my humble opinion KP would probably come across better if she had kept herself quiet and dignified....instead of feeding the ID Stalker trolls Wink
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Jan - 4:52

Just thought I'd mention who I'm lovin' at the moment...
The Fabulous Mr. Andre Rieu.... ;f
The man and his Orchestra bring the pure joy of music to anyone who listens to him....just look at the audience having a ball......and....I find him very attractive... Embarassed I know he's an older man....but his talent makes him soooooo seksay.... Twisted Evil
The Beautiful Blue Danube....

Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Jan - 4:57

Considering that Kim K got her fame with a sex tape, perhaps Ms. K is planning the same thing?? Seems to have quite the narcissistic side to her-- if a sex tape surfaces- I hope she will have the good taste to make herself invisible- cause ain't no UBER with her salt gonna pay for that- they want to see the MAN in action. Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Jan - 5:41

Quote :
Considering that Kim K got her fame with a sex tape,

Shocked Really....I thought she was just famous for her big fat arse.. e

Quote :
perhaps Ms. K is planning the same thing??

lol! lol! lol!
Can you imagine it....oh!!!! on second thoughts don't.... pale vlan
Do you think the Randy Rev would be viewing it..... tongue I think yeah... Twisted Evil sweating buckets from her dog collar... pale
Anyway seeing as it's January 6th....little Christmas santa ....I have to go tackle the Christmas Tree....I don't know which I hate more...putting it up or taking it down... scratch

Back to top Go down
Guestie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Jan - 6:08

Oh, Andre Rieu he is a good looking man for a certain range of woman Very Happy Very Happy Me, yes. I have seen him last year in Buadapest. It was unforgattable. I have almost all his albums. Love his music.. Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 2 241386

I will see Bocelli this year on May..anxious

Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Jan - 7:16

You can't beat a good, old fashioned twirly waltz, and I can actually do one very well, it one of my favourites, unfortunately, it not favoured at all by Silver Fox, doesn't really fit in with his biker status Evil or Very Mad lol!

I do enjoy Andre's music, he seems to have such fun as do his audiences.

Ohhh, lucky you Guestie, seeing Andrea Bocelli, be sure to come by and tell us all about it Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Jan - 14:16

Loki wrote:
You can't beat a good, old fashioned twirly waltz, and I can actually do one very well, it one of my favourites, unfortunately, it not favoured at all by Silver Fox, doesn't really fit in with his biker status Evil or Very Mad lol!

I do enjoy Andre's music, he seems to have such fun as do his audiences.

Ohhh, lucky you Guestie, seeing Andrea Bocelli, be sure to come by and tell us all about it Wink

To watch a waltz Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 2 241386 so beautiful! Never been much of a dancer myself, but love to watch them.

As for SF-- I can see him stomping around on your dainty toes to a waltz with his big biker boots.

Loved the song Colleen-- he is very entertaining and nice to look at too
Back to top Go down
Lavender

Lavender

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Jan - 14:44

Oh boy, are the ladies already breaking the rules and talking about the unmentionables again? I'm confused. scratch Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 2 416256

No I won't..... hks

But, you know the real guy in this pic (yes, this is a 'siggie' from Twitter....'K all wet") is a very talented guy, too! This was from the Latin Grammys where he cleaned house.

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 2 Kellyallwet_zps6712b0fd

I hope I can insert this video!

Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Jan - 15:12

Ree wrote:

As for SF-- I can see him stomping around on your dainty toes to a waltz with his big biker boots.

lol! Ree, you really made me laugh at this, gawd, imagine it, me and him on our crutches, would get into a right mess, still, I would be more than happy for him to do that right now as come March, we might be entering a whole new ball game regarding his injuries recovery.

Unmentionables Lavender scratch Please explain, I is 'confused' in Wales (again)
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Jan - 5:51

irish colleen wrote:
Bridge wrote:
me thinks it's better to take attention to all those who are acting well, to improve our world.

Wise words indeed my friend.... Cool

Indeed Wink
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Jan - 6:12

Bridge wrote:
In france we have a band of men, the STENTORS, coming from the opera world, they are gorgeous and very talented... and not considering themselves as half-gods

many fans many fans (OK lots of women)
but I think I'm going to see them on stage!

A full report, please, Bridie!!! Very Happy Judging from the audience, they have already a good following. Good luck to them Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 2 3916
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Jan - 7:44

Just one more thing..

Its my aim in life to take the mick....be it out of myself or out of others. I can't help it....its who I am Embarassed Not taking the piss out of those pics is the hardest thing I have had to do today pale

If you find a bloody mess in the corner of the bar, its because I have exploded under the strain Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 2 639291 Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 2 449196

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LjNKGn7Jh0
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Jan - 12:41

Ohh, that David Bisbal has a nice voice, nothing out of the ordinary (to me) nevertheless very pleasant to listen to flower

Now then Mizz Reb, don't yer be going and exploding in any corners here, there is enough mess to clean up anyway with all the slobber and snot on the windows from the lurkers as it is.

If you feel the need, just go stick yerself in the fire bucket, or better still, lock yerself in the back room with either Hugh or George, (or both), now THAT would be a far more worthy cause to explode over Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Petronela

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 Jan - 11:41

Many people blame her, but we love her anyway...

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 2 Angela01

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 2 Angela2z

Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 2 Angela3p

Unfortunately she said she will divorce this year of her talented hubbie, Roberto Alagna No sad...
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 Jan - 12:02

Who is she and what she done she being blamed for scratch
Back to top Go down
Tiggicat

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 Jan - 15:34

she is Angela Gheorghiu - wife/ex wife of Roberto - no idea what she has done/said.
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Jan - 8:24

Loki wrote:
I shall stick with Patrizio Buanne and Andrea Bocelli myself.
lol! lol! lol!

Patrizio Buanne cheers I agree with you. lol!
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Jan - 8:29

irish colleen wrote:
Lavender wrote:
So. The topic of Il Divo's music is not interesting....or, I am not welcome here. Just let me know.

What would you like to see them do.....I'd like to be impressed by them again..because they really do have the goods but the recent choice of songs songs are disappointing in my opinion. hks

ID has to do a lot to impress me again. This combination with Ket I don't like ether. Ket has a very strong voice, and ID sound like they forgot the text. You can't hear them at all. Maybe only Carlos. scratch
Back to top Go down
Guestie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Jan - 13:23

Maybe it was something with their microphones. I can't believe that Carlos sounds so down. It is true she covered them all and she sang the most parts, they were like backing-vocals for her. But it is a problem that they managed like that.
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Jan - 14:03

Who is Ket, do you mean Catherine Jenkins?
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Jan - 8:48

Guestie wrote:
Brilliant idea to close that threat! cheers I have seen appeared a dozen of “news” meanwhile. I told you that some people are crazy about fame, who specially has not get it and have no chance to get it anyfurther like her. The best thing is not to help to these dirty tricks. DO NOT pay attention is the best! Ignore.... but not only here, everywhere!

Speaking of good or bad it always helps to the popularity. Do not make her a Kardashian. Be smarter than her tg1

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Jan - 9:12

For ladies who love Patrizzio...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAgmd5n4xxc lol!
Back to top Go down
sweetcookie
Divesline Diva²
Divesline Diva²
sweetcookie

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Jan - 9:16

More Patrizzio...To me, one of the most beautiful song...ever vlan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaYrtGmFVj0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat about Il Divo.   Chit chat about Il Divo. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chit chat about Il Divo.
Page 2 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next