Bienvenue sur la Divesline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IL DIVO : Reality Check

Go down 
+20
Yorkshire Lass
Lizzy P
Debbie
ladyrygo
angeldust
Tin
Loki
Irish Rebel
irish colleen
vivi
Mary
Ree
Bridge
Tigs
Sidney
musicdiva
kjl
Janet ME
oscarkris
Beckyiam
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 20 EmptySat 26 Mar - 0:13

Quite frankly,

I think he would be far wiser and safer to hug the laideeeez and kiss the men Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 20 EmptySat 26 Mar - 5:55

Bridge wrote:
irish colleen wrote:

Pucker up Carlito....they are all licking their lips.... geek pale Very Happy

all fake! Wink Wink

I agree Bridge...all optical illusion... confused
It won't be long until men are allowed to sue for false advertising.... lol!
The hottie that's picked up in a nightclub and brought home may not be so hot in the morning light.... scratch
False eyelashes,falsehair,magic knickers,padded bras,botox,implants,collagen..... affraid Au Natural says I... cheers at least what you see is what you get.... flower
Is anyone watching that show..'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'....JAYSUUUUS !!!!!!.... Shocked none of them would want to stand too close to an open fire.... boom
Annnnnway....
It's a dull overcast chilly day here....I think I'll do the ironing...

IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 20 Ironing

Have a good day ya'all.... vx
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 20 EmptySat 26 Mar - 6:01

Dark Angel wrote:
Quite frankly,

I think he would be far wiser and safer to hug the laideeeez and kiss the men Twisted Evil

lol! lol! lol! lol!

I think even he'd probably prefer that.... affraid tongue
Back to top Go down
Debbie

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 20 EmptySat 26 Mar - 6:43

lol! lol! lol!

Maybe he would!!!! I'm sure Carlos and Geraldine will enjoy a few laughs after the line up! affraid hair
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 20 EmptySat 26 Mar - 12:27

FACEBOOK, on Seb's wall

Quote :
Ashlyn Billett
I know you are trying to sort out twitter but I remember you saying in an interview that you used to talk to your Renee and the kids on Skype, so
I was just wondering if you are still on there x
I REALLY hope he declines to acknowledge this, otherwise the can of worms he has already opened, is likely to swallow him whole affraid

Back to top Go down
Debbie

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 20 EmptySat 26 Mar - 12:30

Dark Angel wrote:
FACEBOOK, on Seb's wall

Quote :
Ashlyn Billett
I know you are trying to sort out twitter but I remember you saying in an interview that you used to talk to your Renee and the kids on Skype, so
I REALLY hope he declines to acknowledge this, otherwise the can of worms he has already opened, is likely to swallow him whole affraid

I think he is smarter that that. At least I hope he is!!!!! silent affraid
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 20 EmptySat 26 Mar - 15:31

Quote :
Quote:
Ashlyn Billett

lol! lol! lol!
He'll probably tell her by PM... lol!
These women are too stupid for words... clown
I'll have to go take a look....sometime Suspect I really can't be bothered going through all the tosh there... Sleep
It all gets a bit nauseating and I wouldn't recommend it if you have diabetes....sugar overload... bg
I'm watching 'The Bridges of Madison County'..... IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 20 639291

IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 20 639291 IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 20 639291 IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 20 639291

She loved him.... IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 20 241386 even with his hair like that.... affraid now that's true love... I love you
anyway...ads over...back to the movie... Wink
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 20 EmptySun 27 Mar - 2:30

cry cry cry cry cry Mwaaaaaaaa, sob, sob, cry

I have never seen that film, I might just have to watch it now Sad
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 20 EmptySun 27 Mar - 2:44

Sad Sad Sad thanks Colleen for the vid!
that's one of my fave films ever... and I do like Clint E. despite his political opinions!!

omg affraid affraid they want to stalk him on skype now...oh làlà sors du guêpier Sébastien (get out of the wasps' nest, Sebbie) What a Face

Back to top Go down
https://divesline2.exprimetoi.net
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 20 EmptySun 27 Mar - 5:01

Love the lips tutorial---- Never realized that you had to do that for bigger lips- I was born with mine- and yep- Mick Jagger and Steven Tyler have nothing on me!! Laughing Laughing they are mine- no botox -- just REE!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

As for Bridges-- Sad Sad I read the book and watched the movie- Sad Sad Oh my Colleen-- go back to ironing-- that movie gets me everytime!!

Now, for those crazy women with the golden ticket-- Pucker up boys- and wear some armour wear to protect your junk!! Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ree
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 20 EmptySun 27 Mar - 6:37

Quote :
Now, for those crazy women with the golden ticket-- Pucker up boys- and wear some armour wear to protect your junk!!

Shocked lol!
A stun gun might not be a bad idea.... Wink
I mean these guys have been groped so often they need some protection.....that's why they stopped sitting on the side of the stage.. Wink some of these women are not the full schilling and really shouldn't be allowed out alone.. No
I really enjoyed my TV night last night...I love Meryl Streep......I then watched a documentary about Elizabeth Taylor who passed away this week...beautiful woman but not a nice person by all accounts... No I also forgot the clock went forward.... Shocked it was 2am before I went to bed...
I'm off to do the garden...now that I can distinguish the flowers popping up from the weeds.... shk
Time to get my flowery wellies on and drag Mr. C out to help me....kicking and screaming no doubt... jjt
Sorry Debbie....but it's another lovely day here....has the snow gone yet where you are ?
See yews later...
By the way Ree....I tried that lip thing but I think I did some thing wrong... scratch

IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 20 Kiss

Whachthink....too much lipstick... confused cw
Back to top Go down
Debbie

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 20 EmptySun 27 Mar - 6:59

irish colleen wrote:
Quote :
Now, for those crazy women with the golden ticket-- Pucker up boys- and wear some armour wear to protect your junk!!

Shocked lol!
I mean these guys have been groped so often they need some protection.....that's why they stopped sitting on the side of the stage.. Wink some of these women are not the full schilling and really shouldn't be allowed out alone.. No
I really enjoyed my TV night last night...I love Meryl Streep......I then watched a documentary about Elizabeth Taylor who passed away this week...beautiful woman but not a nice person by all accounts... No I also forgot the clock went forward.... Shocked it was 2am before I went to bed...
I'm off to do the garden...now that I can distinguish the flowers popping up from the weeds.... shk
Time to get my flowery wellies on and drag Mr. C out to help me....kicking and screaming no doubt... jjt
Sorry Debbie....but it's another lovely day here....has the snow gone yet where you are ?
See yews later...
By the way Ree....I tried that lip thing but I think I did some thing wrong... scratch

lol! The snow is gone but the cold weather remains ! Nothing like having the springtime bring out the beautiful sun, and then you still have to bundle up with hats and scarfs ! sunny
ID stopped sitting on the stage, but I still say the day will come when one of the guys is pulled off stage ! pale

Last edited by Debbie on Sun 27 Mar - 18:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 20 EmptySun 27 Mar - 17:59

irish colleen wrote:
Quote :

Shocked lol!
See yews later...

lol! lol! lol! lol! Too cute Colleen-- I told you, not too much lipstick- it is amazing what that plumping lipstick will do!!

beautiful weather here too Wink Last weekend we were in the high 80's Shocked 26C here then this weekend a high of 37 Shocked Shocked 3C Jaysus!! It is COLD again!!!

Hugs all!! Be bad Twisted Evil

Ree
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 20 EmptySun 27 Mar - 22:05

irish colleen wrote:

.I tried that lip thing ut I think I did some thing wrong... scratch

no no; it's sthg with your hair, maybe it's not matching with the lipstick's color! cw

have a nice monday ya'all

:hug:

Back to top Go down
https://divesline2.exprimetoi.net
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 20 EmptyMon 28 Mar - 12:32

Hmmmm, sorry, NOT convinced,

That 'cow' is definately not of Irish descent, looks more of a 'silly moo' type to meeeee
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 20 EmptyTue 29 Mar - 11:57

Ree wrote:
Too cute Colleen-- I told you, not too much lipstick- it is amazing what that plumping lipstick will do!!
Ree

I was just wondering, Ree..........would that lip plumping thingymabob work on other areas? Just wondering....you know.....for future reference..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 20 EmptyTue 29 Mar - 13:16

Irish Rebel wrote:
Ree wrote:
Too cute Colleen-- I told you, not too much lipstick- it is amazing what that plumping lipstick will do!!
Ree

I was just wondering, Ree..........would that lip plumping thingymabob work on other areas? Just wondering....you know.....for future reference..... Twisted Evil

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 20 EmptyTue 29 Mar - 13:18

Don't give me that look Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 20 EmptyTue 29 Mar - 13:26

Noooooooo, not 'THE' look, the look than can reduce grown men to blabbering babies affraid
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 20 EmptySat 9 Apr - 6:53

It seems Seb has deletd his FB account....wise move if you ask me... Wink

seems his 'Sirens' are broken hearted...

Quote :
Hi Sébastien,

We're all worried about you and as to why you deactivated your account and we all hope you're ok!! There's a rumour going round that some people posted nasty images, i hope this was not the case! But you know you can block/delete such posts and people. If you click on their names and go to their page, on the bottom left hand corner, there's a report/block button.

I know that thousands of your facebook friends are normal decent human beings, and very much looked forward to your posts and the links that you shared. It's not often that celebrities share their lives with people, like you do, and i know from talking to my friends, how much everyone appreciated it, and also how upset they are that you've gone!

But there's always one or two people who try to spoil it for everyone, i don't understand why they do it, jealousy most probably!!

I hope you'll reactivate your account soon, particularly for your Japanese friends. They were so touched by the msg you sent them, and i think you being on facebook gave them great hope for the future, as they know you're someone who really cares about what is happening there!

Anyways, we all miss you and hope you will come back soon, i don't think you realise how much you inspire us all!!

And so many congratulations on your award again, you deserve the very best!!!

ALL HAIL the "Artist of the Decade" How cool is that!

My very best wishes and please come back to facebook soon

Rod

pale vlan
Dear Sweet Jesus.... Rolling Eyes woud you blame him... No
Back to top Go down
Emily80

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 20 EmptySat 9 Apr - 13:26

Quote :
It seems Seb has deletd his FB account.

what??? Shocked noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cry cry

He survived almost two months with that account....I´m not surprised, with all the messges of love he had from his loyal fans Rolling Eyes ... the problem here is that Carlos FB wall is starting to show messages from Sebastien´s fans asking him an explanation about why Seb´s account was deleted Shocked or they want that Carlos go and ask to Seb where is he... what is happening with this people?? Why Carlos has to give some explanation??? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 20 EmptySat 9 Apr - 15:29

Emily80 wrote:
Quote :
It seems Seb has deletd his FB account.

what??? Shocked noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cry cry

He survived almost two months with that account....I´m not surprised, with all the messges of love he had from his loyal fans Rolling Eyes ... the problem here is that Carlos FB wall is starting to show messages from Sebastien´s fans asking him an explanation about why Seb´s account was deleted Shocked or they want that Carlos go and ask to Seb where is he... what is happening with this people?? Why Carlos has to give some explanation??? Shocked

Are you kidding- folks are amazing in that regard!! Simply amazing!!

Rod sweetie- so sorry that Seb is not longer your BFF Sad Sad I know that his posts meant SO SO MUCH TO Folks Sleep

Perhaps Seb got wise to the ladies who had time to photo shop themselves into photos with him, posted other men's bodies with his head, or affraid got tired of looking at his picture day after day!! lol!

Ree
Back to top Go down
rod

PostSubject:    IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 20 EmptySat 9 Apr - 17:10

You know, i've never come up against such jealousy in my life!!! Ree, i have lots of facebook friends, im assuming you were trying to be insulting? It didnt work if you were :-) oh and Irish Colleen or should i call you Lovely Girl-Doyle, next time you want to use one of my posts from the OF, do me the courtesy and ask me first!!! and don't take my post out of context!!!!! and whoever it was that called me a "gobshite" and worse (i think it might have been Irish Rebel, apologies if it was not you) have the decency to say it to my face!!!!!!

You all seem to talk about stalkers, well i have to say, you all seem to know a great deal about whats going on in the OF???!!! despite the fact that you hate it and never seem to go there!!!!!????? so what does that make you!

I have no idea what happened years ago in the forum, it was b4 my time and at this stage, having seen some of your posts, i'm no longer interested.

Life is short and it is easier to smile than to frown, so come on everyone, less of the snide comments please, we're all just trying to get along with each other, oh and in case you hadn't noticed, there's a lot of tragic events going on in the world at the minute, so this type of rubbish is frankly, quite pathetic!!!

Come on everybody, try and be nice for once :-)

ps you have been incredibly rude to me personally and yet i dont know any of you at all, you must admit that doesn't say a great deal about you!!!!

Anyways, i'm not the sort of person that bears grudges, so just wanted to wish you all a good Sunday and a happy week too :-)

Rod

Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 20 EmptySun 10 Apr - 3:39

Well about time too Roddy...we've been expecting you... Wink
I have to put you on hold for now....I really don't have the head for this at the moment...I'm never at my best after a night out with my hubby... Wink but just one thing...
No...you may not call me Lovely Girl Doyle....you can call me Irish Colleen...my friends call me Coll or Colleen....but you can give me my full title... Wink
I knew it was just a matter of time before your new found bosom buddies gave you the link for here...as you say you know nothing about the history of the fun and friendly forum and I can tell that by the company you keep.... Very Happy
Have you noticed the absence of Irish fans on IDs Official Forum...for all their popularity here they haven't one fan there except your good self...do you know why ?....or have you just got the 'Sisterhood' version of events....
I will inform you later about what you are associating with just FYI....but for now I have other things to do.... Wink
So later Roddy....I'll call you Roddy but I suspect your Diva pals may call you 'Mick' or 'Paddy'...but not to your face off course... Wink Later Darling... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Debbie

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 20 EmptySun 10 Apr - 6:07

rod wrote:
You know, i've never come up against such jealousy in my life!!! Ree, i have lots of facebook friends, im assuming you were trying to be insulting? It didnt work if you were :-) oh and Irish Colleen or should i call you Lovely Girl-Doyle, next time you want to use one of my posts from the OF, do me the courtesy and ask me first!!! and don't take my post out of context!!!!! and whoever it was that called me a "gobshite" and worse (i think it might have been Irish Rebel, apologies if it was not you) have the decency to say it to my face!!!!!!

You all seem to talk about stalkers, well i have to say, you all seem to know a great deal about whats going on in the OF???!!! despite the fact that you hate it and never seem to go there!!!!!????? so what does that make you!

I have no idea what happened years ago in the forum, it was b4 my time and at this stage, having seen some of your posts, i'm no longer interested.

Life is short and it is easier to smile than to frown, so come on everyone, less of the snide comments please, we're all just trying to get along with each other, oh and in case you hadn't noticed, there's a lot of tragic events going on in the world at the minute, so this type of rubbish is frankly, quite pathetic!!!

Come on everybody, try and be nice for once :-)

ps you have been incredibly rude to me personally and yet i dont know any of you at all, you must admit that doesn't say a great deal about you!!!!

Anyways, i'm not the sort of person that bears grudges, so just wanted to wish you all a good Sunday and a happy week too :-)

Rod

I'm going to get myself in trouble here! What a Face

Rod- I do have to say that your post to Sebastien was very sweet and I liked it. I too enjoyed reading Seb's notes on FB but was creeped out by "the love" these women expressed for a married man. I didn't think Seb should open himself up to his fans, but it was nice. I'll miss FB.

What happened on the OF was before my time too. When I did join the OF and make a few posts, I felt attacked. Both times involved something nice I said about Seb's wife Renee. Since then I have met some super people from the OF and I often check it out. I will bring over something said on the OF at times that simply had made me mad. These men are entertainers with wives/girlfriends and young children. When I see someone insert themselves next to one of these men in a cut and paste picture it makes my blood boil. When I read people begging them to make a post or complaining about the guys it makes me mad. But I still read the OF when I have time.

When I read the nasty comments by Lovely Girl Doyle and others here, I was shocked and angry. I thought it was a poor choice by some of the members here (if it really was them). I do have to say that if it iwas them, you have to realize that we have been attacked here. I came here by accident and when I read things posted here I felt some things about the OF are spot on. I was attacked here a few months ago, called the "C" word for no good reason. You should have seen my Jersey temper flare, it wasn't pretty. So when these ladies who I'm sure are really nice people attack, (JMO) it stems for all the times they were attacked on the OF and on here.

I wish things were different, I (again JMO) think we should all stop going after one another, after all, we are all fans of the same group and only want the best for them! I love you

Debbie
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject:    IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 20 EmptySun 10 Apr - 6:43

No worries at all Debbie- Wink We have had our share of nonsense from the OF- personally I do visit occasionally- usually if someone points something out- I may venture and read- I still keep in contact with some friends there-

but I do feel that folks who come into our HOME ( and yes-- this is our home- it was created for us by us and it is ours!) simply are looking for a fight, want to purposely do something to hurt us or hurl a comment then run behind their computer and watch and wait, get what they come for! We do allow folks to come in and join us, some come and go, some stay and post- you are allowed to have an opinion- we may not agree- but then again- the core group here doesn't always agree on everything either.

Now Rod, as for the jealousy thing scratch not sure what you are referring to? I have never been a "Seb" fan. They are all lovely in their own way and often the things I say here are to make people go Shocked and to see the reaction too! Laughing Laughing Rarely am I serious- as real life is too serious and this is an escape for me where I can come play with my friends- now for those that get so so upset by our comments- Shocked may I suggest that you delete our little web site and never come again! Rolling Eyes it truly is a simple thing-- but folks keep coming back in- jabbing and commenting and being vile and vicious. pale

Seriously folks- I promise, we don't give a happy damn what you think- what you say or what you do- we laugh, we play and we poke to GET A REACTION OUT OF YOU!! ( and it works like a charm everytime!!) Wink If you don't believe me, just sit back and watch.

As for the nutters with the cut and paste-- good example-

What is she thinking????? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 20 189765_198809480150694_100000649301512_611658_5561149_n

I can promise that Seb is very approacable and will take photos with fans- we have several Wink so not sure why this uhm.....person has to photoshop herself in with him- good work btw!! I think if she would have photoshopped the arm out- it would have been more realistic. As for why she feels the need to do this and post on a public forum Rolling Eyes no clue-

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 20 EmptySun 10 Apr - 10:47

rod wrote:
and whoever it was that called me a "gobshite" and worse (i think it might have been Irish Rebel, apologies if it was not you) have the decency to say it to my face!!!!!!

No, it wasn't me. Its not a word we use here in Belfast....its much more a Dublin phrase, I think. I don't recall seeing the word "gobshite"..... If I'd called you anything, it would have been a "stupid prick". Where was it posted? I'm curious.
Now Roddy..... Here's the deal...........
There are a few possibilities and you will be able to let us know which one applies to you, I hope.
Possibility number one..... You are as green as grass and have had the misfortune to be sucked in and blew out by your new "friends" who are playing the "poor old dear" card. You have fancied yourself as their hero, coming all over as the Irish Wolfhound. The reality is...the vipers have found themselves a new poodle and you have fallen for it all..... hook, line and sinker Rolling Eyes

Second possibility.... You are very well aware of what these women are and like what you are hearing.....especially the vitriol that comes from Gemini. Do her opinions on Seb and his wife please you? Are you getting your jollies listening to her poisonous ideas about this man and the mother of his children? Has Moe D convinced you that she has a "special relationship" with these men and you see an opportunity?

Which one is it?
If its number one....don't feel too bad. Gemini had us sucked in but we never knew that such calculating evil actually existed. She is the most disgusting human I have ever had the misfortune to come across. Good luck with that one.....but we DID give you the heads up. As for Moe D? Deranged beyond belief and believes her own lies. These women are completely without morals and ethics and will stop at NOTHING to get near these singers. This is what you are associating yourself with. Think very carefully and if you DO catch on, we will not be saying "We told you so". Despite what these stalkers have told you, we have never lied about them or embellished any fact. They cannot say the same.

If its number two? Well...........there you go now, Mr "Ashamed to be Irish". Fire you on ahead there and put on your big girls blouse. You've volunteered to haul yourself out of the sewer to yap at us and your perverted friends have happily given you a leg up....you sucker. As someone who actually had to fight for her Irish identity, I'll happily engage with you. Leave your handbag at home though as it won't be a bitch slapping session, Roddy. You're playing with the big girls now..........

You have a great Sunday evening, Roddy. Wink
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 20 EmptySun 10 Apr - 14:43

Good evening Roddy

You may call me anything you like as long as it not late for me dinner Laughing joking aside, Dark Angel or DA will do, ta very much, as you will note, I am the WELSH connection of this fine Celtic forum and just to set you right, yes, I am a biker, married to the leader, don't dress all in leather and have no tattoos or wierd piercings, despite what you may have been told.

Let me put you straight on a few things; I am not jealous of anyone, least of all Renee, Tania or Sarah, I wouldn't put up with an 1/8th of what they have to, they deserve to be mentioned in dispatches, given medals and knighthoods at the very least for what they have to put up with from these devoted demented nutjobs, who's soul purpose in life seems to be following stalking these men on a 24/7 basis.

Some of the posts on Seb's facebook page went way beyond the normal standards of decency and you know it. I can't even begin to imagine how Renee must have felt reading some of the posts and watching the videos that were posted, and how embarrassing for Seb to be subject to such antics, I wonder if he threw up or laughed

scratch

I can assure you of one thing though, as long as these crazed loons carry on, I reserve the right to defend Il Divo and their families in any manner I see fit, my views on the way Colleen, Rebel and others were treated on the OF for speaking the truth are well known, what makes it even more tragic, is the fact that what the girls said was proven to be true as Urs himself brought it up in an interview. Did the girls get an appology scratch of course not, there is no one running the cesspit with the balls to admit they were wrong and say sorry, that tells you something, doesn't it.

Is it any wonder the guys steer clear of the forum. We do live in hope that one day, someone will have the gumption to sort the place out properly, so the 'normal, decent' fans will return and the place will be what it used to be before the 'nutters' took over the 'asylum' though we ain't holding our breath.

Back to top Go down
rod

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 20 EmptySun 10 Apr - 15:38

at irish rebel, i do recall apologising if it wasn't you who called me a "gobshite", but now you've called me a "stupid prick". I have no idea why, perhaps you could explain???!!!! I'm really not too sure what i've done to offend you all?? But it WAS someone on this site who called me a gobshite!!! Anyways no matter, i don't know what i've done to offend you all, perhaps you could explain that too???!!!! And i also have had to fight everyday for my existence "irish rebel", so we have something in common :-) Oh by the way, i'm a big boy, i'm 44 years of age and am not intimidated easily!!!! :-)

And there are lots of Irish fans on the OF still, maybe you should check the posts out more thoroughly! And there is still an Irish thread there too, why don't you have a look and see!

Anyways, it would be nice to meet you all at the concert in August and sort all this out!!!, words are often lost in translation, we are all Il Divo fans and it's great that they are coming here to sing!

Anyways again, have a good week and best wishes to you all :-)

Rod

Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 20 EmptyMon 11 Apr - 1:02

Good morning Rod,

We are well aware there is an Ireland thread over in lala land, but you won't find any Celts, let alone Irish posting in there, because you see, they can't. So for those of us who can still access the OF, we avoid it like the plague, well in all honesty, we tend to avoid the place entirely, unless something is brought to our attention by a friend over there.

As to you being called a gobshite, can't help you on that one, I have no idea, I must have missed that post, it must have been on one of our 'incoming' days.

You say you are a big boy of 44 so what scratch we are all big girls and a few of us are older than you. However, that matters not, this is our forum and we won't be bullied over here, we fight back, we stand by what we say and will say it to faces too, because we are honourable.

The bottom line is, if anyone don't like it, they don't have to come here, no one forces them to poke their snouts in, however, if they do, we reserve the right to reply in whatever manner we see fit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

IL DIVO : Reality Check
Page 20 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next