Bienvenue sur la Divesline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IL DIVO : Reality Check

Go down 
+20
Yorkshire Lass
Lizzy P
Debbie
ladyrygo
angeldust
Tin
Loki
Irish Rebel
irish colleen
vivi
Mary
Ree
Bridge
Tigs
Sidney
musicdiva
kjl
Janet ME
oscarkris
Beckyiam
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline

IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 EmptyFri 9 Sep - 13:20

Loki wrote:
I never watched it, had no intention of doing so.

They are certainly extremely talented, no denying that, to watch live are nothing short of spectacular, but oh, how I wish they could sing something new, written for them instead of covers all the time.

Unlike the demented devoted diva's though, if I don't like one of the songs they produce, I reserve the right to say so, though according to Roddy:
Quote :
Roddy Moynihan
Bullying, sly, cunning and cowardly comments are the norm on your Open Irish Bar website aren't they? not just about people who go to concerts but about Il Divo too (will i post the link)?? Anyway, just to let you and your comrades know, posts were deleted, mine included, as it's really a very bad idea to "stoop to YOUR level". So comment away, your passive aggressive TAUNTS (for which you are very well known), will no longer be replied to..... sweet dreams.

According to him, it would appear we are not allowed to say we don't like certain song choices, though how that can be classed as bullying, sly, cunning, cowardly etc, I haven't the faintest idea scratch

We can't all be arse lickers saying we like that which we don't, some of us would rather the group know, that way, they get HONEST opinions, so Roddy, you carry on being one of the Il Divo can do no wrong brigade, a true, divoted diva,you never know, one day, you might just become a legend in your own lunchbox if you ever manage to stop kissing Il Divo's collective backsides.

Good grief Loki- what did you do to make him so angry? scratch scratch

Roddy- as the Irish bar was created by us, for us, Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Get a life! I don't seem to remember any specific quarrel with you, besides opening your mouth and announcing the Irish concert Laughing Which any good diva of the sisterhood would have eventually sniffed it out Wink but as we have said all along, if you don't like us, don't come and read what we have to say. gtbb
I promise and swear, we don't invite folks here- cause it always leads to IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 523853 and ktchsi . We had enough of it on the ole OF. stick around and don't kiss all the old girls arses and you too will see what we are referring to.

Ah well- good day all- things to do, people to see, money to make!

Ree
Back to top Go down
Sidney
American Divesline!
American Divesline!

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 EmptySat 10 Sep - 5:27

Un-f***in' believable!!!!! Shocked
Loki, where did this person post this outrageous comment??
Well, Roddy, How dare you say that I cannot post what I feel about "Anything"!!!!! hhz I don't know where you are from or who the hell you think you are, but did you never hear of "Freedom of Speech"? I have been a fan long before you came into the picture and if I feel that any one of their performances "stunk", I very well will say so. Never had a taste for ass-kissing, maybe you do, Very Happy but don't you ever say that I can't say what I feel. And since our posts "will no longer be replied" Just go away, shuuuu, little person that you are. tg1 I'd say sweet dreams back, but I really wouldn't mean it. tongue
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 EmptySat 10 Sep - 10:19

Actually Ladies that post from Roddy Moynihan was a directed to me...after a lil' verbal altercation between me and 'them'....the Diva Mafioso....I called them sly,cunning and cowardly because they kept posting very abusive comments and then deleting them....I guess they thought twice about showing their less than sugary side...thiswas all as a result of me saying I'd be mortified if a group knew me well enough to call my name out from the stage.... Embarassed I would feel like it was time I had a lil' chat with myself and recognise my stalking tendancies and then pay a visit to my family doctor to seek help...they didn't like that as they don't like to be given a dose of reality or any attention drawn to the 'issues' they have... pale and so ensued a barrage of abuse and venting of their hatred towards me/us... Very Happy much of which has been deleted.....but I would say that Mary Russell deleting her comments was a very good idea...faaaaar too much information for what I guess is a fan site.....and completley irrelevant to what was being discussed... confused
They were all fairly abusive but the winner was that NUT Margarethe Diva... affraid now she is scary vlan
and Roddy...poor Roddy...it's not a case of 'who' he is but who he 'thinks' he is....the diva Knight in Shining Armour ?...or just a gullible fool caught up in the Diva Cult... ;k who knows and really who cares but if the saying 'like' goes to 'like' is true...then he's where he belongs..up to his arse in lunatics and lovin' it....they've made him feel so welcome...really he should thank us for putting manners on these Harpies and teaching them how to behave when they visit a foreign country in particular to the peoplewho live there..otherwise he's be known as 'Paddy' not Roddy....say thanks Mr. Moynihan.. Very Happy We've taught these witches a long hard lesson that you and other Irish fans are benifitting from... Wink at least be grateful... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 EmptySat 10 Sep - 14:09

Now then, Miss Colleen,

Please, please, please, do not use the term witches in the same sentance as the delusional demented Diva's as a description, I find it insulting to say the very least, I would call them trolls, however, that insulting trolls the world over too lol!

As to Roddy scratch he just another wannabe, he wannabe in the diva sisterhood and from his comments, he obviously fits right in, dontcha think IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 3715
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
Mary
Divesline dela Pampa
Divesline dela Pampa

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 EmptyMon 12 Sep - 9:30

This Roddy remindsme to that sick/sad kid that was known for his vid on youtube while crying and saying "leave Britney alone"... that's pathetic (the kid, not his "man").
About this:
Quote :
not just about people who go to concerts but about Il Divo too
Laughing Laughing I wonder if Roddy never made a review/criticized a movie, sport game, theater play, or even a concert. Enjoy a concert is not only about the singers/group, but also about the rest of the audience's behavior. Or you never heard/said a comment like "Yes, it was great, but by my side was a crazy lady screaming..."
Quote :
Anyway, just to let you and your comrades know, posts were deleted, mine included
You know? All of the girls here can say the same about the Official Forum. In differents moments and matters, our posts were deleted and even our accounts. In that moment we were very polite, now simply zah tg1 .

I can't understand why some people thinks that they can say whatever they want in the worst and insulting way, and get mad when they see that all their behavior have consecuences, like in real life Sleep
Back to top Go down
sebbinnette
just Sebbinette!
just Sebbinette!
sebbinnette

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 EmptyMon 12 Sep - 11:11

Mary wrote:
This Roddy remindsme to that sick/sad kid that was known for his vid on youtube while crying and saying "leave Britney alone"... that's pathetic (the kid, not his "man").:

lol! lol! lol! Nail on the head Mary tongue Although that "kid" was a grown-up as well Suspect And i prefer him to the divo nuts clown

Like you say,these people can't/won't tell the truth about an act...Most probably they don't want to voice their real opinions in fear to be kicked out of the chosen diva dummy's Rolling Eyes Truth hurts as they say geek
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 EmptyTue 13 Sep - 8:00

Quote :
Now then, Miss Colleen,

Please, please, please, do not use the term witches in the same sentance as the delusional demented Diva's as a description, I find it insulting to say the very least, I would call them trolls, however, that insulting trolls the world over too

Loki...I am sooo sorry....Witches was the wrong word to use.... well actually I really can't use the words that come to mind to describe these *****s.. but we'll settle for Trolls...insulting and all as it is to Trolls everywhere...I kinda feel sorry for Roddy... you are right..misled,misinformed,mistaken etc....but the mob did jump on him when he came bearing good stalking news and seems he's bestest buddies with the very worst of them there... entangleing himself with the real sediment on IDs Forum he was lost from the beginning...poor sap.. No
OH..BTW...I forgot to mention Mavis Ann Pratt/Mavisimo....I think she referred to us/me as 'riff-raff' in another deleted post.... lol! .....I laughed my arse off when I saw her joining in... Twisted Evil looking down her snotty snout and throwing stones when she lives in a glass house.... Very Happy and seeing as they are all prowlers here here's a word of advice for the Pratt....mind your mouth deary or I will make you and your groupie buddies wish the ground would open up and swallow you....assuming any of you have any shame or dignity Very Happy grow up you dirty old girl..act your age Wink
Annnnyway......
Mary you reminded me of Mr 'leave Britney alone'...I was going to post the vid but actually it's quite disturbing...and not really funny No That's one messed up individual... confused but there's lots of them about as we know... pale

Quote :
Roddy Moynihan
Bullying, sly, cunning and cowardly comments are the norm on your Open Irish Bar website aren't they? not just about people who go to concerts but about Il Divo too (will i post the link)??

Again Rodders..
This is purly for your information..
You are up to your arse in sly,cunning,cowardly bullies you stupid man...whatever these old wind bags that you met up with are telling you you can be sure it's far from the truth.....for all you think you know you know Sweet F*c* All..... Very Happy so wind your neck in and zip your lip you naieve idiot....as for posting the link to this forum Rolling Eyes ....this forum is well known and you'd be surprised who reads it... Very Happy we don't need any free advertisment from you thanks all the same... Wink
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 EmptyTue 13 Sep - 12:23

irish colleen wrote:
this forum is well known and you'd be surprised who reads it... Very Happy we don't need any free advertisment from you thanks all the same... Wink

oh yessssss Laughing Roddy "Cowboy" Moynihan would be really surprised about the real ID of some of our readers ... and posters! geek

Back to top Go down
https://divesline2.exprimetoi.net
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 EmptyTue 13 Sep - 14:09

Quote :
oh yessssss Laughing Roddy "Cowboy" Moynihan would be really surprised about the real ID of some of our readers ... and posters! geek

Eggsaxtly cup
Back to top Go down
Mary
Divesline dela Pampa
Divesline dela Pampa

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 EmptyWed 14 Sep - 9:00

Hush now! As we say in my country, do not enlight fools! (no avives giles)
tg1 tg1
Back to top Go down
sebbinnette
just Sebbinette!
just Sebbinette!
sebbinnette

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 EmptySun 18 Sep - 2:51

Anyone read this yet?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2037894/We-risked-death-parents-Il-Divo-singer-S-bastien-Izambard-wife-Renee-tell-traumatic-births-children.html

I'm very sorry for them to go through this all...BUT...Why the heck telling every possible detail about it in the media? Even publishing a pic of the twins ? scratch
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 EmptySun 18 Sep - 3:23

sebbinnette wrote:
Anyone read this yet?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2037894/We-risked-death-parents-Il-Divo-singer-S-bastien-Izambard-wife-Renee-tell-traumatic-births-children.html

I'm very sorry for them to go through this all...BUT...Why the heck telling every possible detail about it in the media? Even publishing a pic of the twins ? scratch

thanks for the link Daria! Yes It's so sad to live such a pain... poor parents I love you No
but
have you noticed the authors of the comments below? geek geek are they just having a virtual life???

by the way, Daria, what are the news from you?
myself wasn't a lot online cos I'm busy with a log cabin I bought in the Alps... plus pouring rain here, not handy for carrying stuff stp
enjoy your sunday ya'all

Back to top Go down
sebbinnette
just Sebbinette!
just Sebbinette!
sebbinnette

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 EmptySun 18 Sep - 4:21

Bridge wrote:

by the way, Daria, what are the news from you?
myself wasn't a lot online cos I'm busy with a log cabin I bought in the Alps... plus pouring rain here, not handy for carrying stuff stp
enjoy your sunday ya'all[/color]

[/b]

Did you notice that "We are no longer accepting comments to this article" ? Pity...I bet not even 10% of the usual suspects came to word tongue (Pity esp for our entertainment......Luck for Seb and his fam.)

I'm doing good thanks my dear cheers Waiting for lunch to be ready....everyone slept a bit late today Sleep but its normal for a sunday Very Happy Later i'm going over to my aunt and cousin in nearby France Cool Its also pouring here so its best spend drinking coffee and eating cake Wink Other than that i'm getting ready for friday as i'm heading to München/Germany for the oktoberfest cheers

A log cabin! How cool Very Happy good luck with it Cool
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 EmptySun 18 Sep - 5:22

sebbinnette wrote:

A log cabin! How cool Very Happy good luck with it Cool
santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer
enjoy your afternoon with family... can I have a wee piece of that cake Ck

(hu
gs)
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 EmptyMon 19 Sep - 13:07

Hello Ladies..It's just me cheers
I've been having computer problems... Rolling Eyes may be time for a new one....Mr. C had a look at it and it seems to working...for now.
Bridge how is 'our' log cabin coming along.... Twisted Evil can you put my bed in a nice cosy spot.. lol! do you have it the way you want it yet....is all your beautiful new furniture in place...? I can't wait to see it... Cool
Daria..How's you chicky...? I read you are off to Germany for the Ocktober Fest... hair so some serious drinking planned I guess... drunken have a nice time and take good care of yourself hunnybunch :hug:
I read the article about Seb and Renee....that's sad to have such a stressful worrying time during pregnancy which she obviously did.. takes all the joy out of it.Anyone who has had a child knows there is always that worry in the back of your mind that there will be problems , the birth itself is traumatic and the babies cry is like music to your ears.....you can only thank God when it all works out and your child is healthy it's such a relief to every parent.
I did notice that the comments were stopped...and I'm not really surprised after the comments on Dotpotter when it was annouced that the girl was pregnant with her twins.....remember the disgusting Diva comments.... pale I wonder did Seb have to call the Daily Mail and tell them to disable comments....wise decision if he did.
Renee looks great in the pic.....she's very Retro with her style...very 50s and very feminine....lovely naturally pretty girl.. flower and The Seb seems to adore her... Cool
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 EmptyMon 19 Sep - 13:57

irish colleen wrote:
she's very Retro with her style...very 50s and very feminine....lovely naturally pretty girl.. flower and The Seb seems to adore her... Cool

hi Coll'
it's nice to see you back on line cheers I hope those comp bugs are fixed now!
cup and CONGRATS to the DUBS who won the cup yesterday... did you paint life in blue yesterday night??

IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 422839 yep yep my furnitures are all brand new in the log cabin, but it's a bit empty, I mean, plenty lil things are missing so I'm carrying stuff with my car hks
of course you're welcome to come over, like every "sista" I have in that forum :hug: just take knitted clothes cos it's still a bit cold on evening!

I was thinking the same about Renee's style, did you notice her small tatoo on the foot? it's really a pain to have a tatoo made here... so she's strong too!
enough strong to cope with the fools following her loved half. me thinks.
the loonies can said what they want, it's Renee who's sleeping with Seb at the end^^^héhé
IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 3916

Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 EmptyMon 19 Sep - 14:57

OH YEAH !!!!!
The Boys in Blue did us proud yesterday....the Sam McGuire Cup came home to Dublin after a loooong time... cup our county had a Blue Hue for sure... Cool
Don't worry about 'our' cabin being a lil' empty....we'll fill it up in February... Twisted Evil you'd better warn your new neighbours... Shocked just kidding we'll be good... Ngl
Yes I did notice Renee's tattoo on her foot.....it looks like flowers...I guess it would be painful to get on there...not much flesh on your foot.....very boney vlan
I forgot to mention earlier that Senor Carlito has been spotted here in Dublin....in Lily's Bordello to be precise.... Wink cosying up with some young one 21 years his junior Shocked Melina somebody or other... confused she's from some TV show here.....but according to the Paper...again the Daily Mail....she's looking forward to seeing him in November when he comes back here to promote the Album....I wonder what he'll be doing in the meantime... Suspect sitting at home twiddleing his thumbs....or not... lol! hope this 'lil' girl is not taking the 'Senor' too seriously....if she's half his age she must be about 21 or 22.....that would be like my daughter going out with him.... affraid I'm trying to imagine Mr. Cs face if our lil' Miss turned up with a man twice her age.... affraid pale vlan :I jjt hhz I shouldn't have gone there....I'm feeling a bit yuk now.... pale What is Carlito up to.... confused
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 EmptyTue 20 Sep - 10:17

irish colleen wrote:

I forgot to mention earlier that Senor Carlito has been spotted here in Dublin....in Lily's Bordello to be precise.... Wink cosying up with some young one 21 years his junior Shocked Melina somebody or other... confused she's from some TV show here.....but according to the Paper...again the Daily Mail....she's looking forward to seeing him in November when he comes back here to promote the Album....I wonder what he'll be doing in the meantime... Suspect sitting at home twiddleing his thumbs....

... or twiddleing something else clown *sorry I'm in a cheeky mode
seriously that man has a big problem with women... he has, at his knees, a full choice of devoted ladies of his age (born in the same time than the dinosaurus ~ish)
and he's "falling in love" with young purse-hunters... I hope for him she won't have enough after the diamond ring and the wedding lol!

* oh my... I can hear "cowboy" Moynihan moaning in the background lol!

Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 EmptyTue 20 Sep - 17:17

ahhh-- Renee does make Seb smile doesn't she? core I love her style- she doesn't mind looking like a woman and a very beautiful woman too!!

As for Carlos- Jaysus!! He needs himself a good cougar his age- she will be ready and willing- Twisted Evil and maybe show that man a thing or two about women! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Speaking of ID-- did any of you see Urs in the photos for the new album- Lordhavemercy!!!

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a341363/il-divo-tease-new-album-wicked-game-pictures.html
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 EmptyWed 21 Sep - 14:01

Ree wrote:

Speaking of ID-- did any of you see Urs in the photos for the new album- Lordhavemercy!!!

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a341363/il-divo-tease-new-album-wicked-game-pictures.html

IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 P-1-1

IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 OopsIDidItAgain

Ummm.......... I appear to have come over ALL necessary IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 Drool IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 241386 IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 488661 Twisted Evil cup hair wiz lol!
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 EmptyWed 21 Sep - 17:31

Loki wrote:
Ree wrote:

IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 P-1-1

IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 OopsIDidItAgain

Ummm.......... I appear to have come over ALL necessary IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 Drool IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 241386 IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 488661 Twisted Evil cup hair wiz lol!

Honey-- you ain't a kidding!! LORDHAVEMERCY INDEED!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 12:51

gasp Wink the topic's title is so TRUE.... reality check...

Quote :

You will be contacted via email when your exclusive gift is revealed.

OUR PRICE: ₤25.49 GBP
Price Breakdown
Qty:
The Il Divo DIVAS Tour Fan Club subscription is the ultimate package for Il Divo fans.

The package includes:

Guaranteed access to our exclusive Best Seat ticket presales
Priority seating for all tickets purchased through our Shop
Access to subscribers-only events in select cities on the tour
Access to draws for meet and greets with the band at every show on the tour
A monthly e-newsletter ‘from the road’ containing messages from the band and exclusive photos
A subscribers-only gift (to be announced shortly)
NOTE: This subscription period will last throughout the duration of Il Divo's upcoming tour in support of Wicked Game.

and the weirdest is... there's only one item in the ID store... and you can purchase it only once vlan
I need explanation gals .
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 13:15

I got the email too Bridge,

Made me laugh if nothing else, well, guess what, they got more chance of the Oors making me preggers than me parting with what little spare money I got for that so called deal and the term that comes to mind, that will happen only when hell freezes over lol!
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 14:10

Loki wrote:
that will happen only when hell freezes over lol!

ohhh I can picture it lol! lol!
it's about 30 euro for ahemmm... for NOTHING? a secret gift which be revealed soon affraid
let me guess... a red scarf? a keyring with a mini shoe? a special "do your own fernando" hairspray?

Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 14:39

Bridge wrote:
Loki wrote:
that will happen only when hell freezes over lol!

ohhh I can picture it lol! lol!
it's about 30 euro for ahemmm... for NOTHING? a secret gift which be revealed soon affraid
let me guess... a red scarf? a keyring with a mini shoe? a special "do your own fernando" hairspray?

Perhaps we should run a competition to see if any members can 'guess' the gift correctly lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 15:54

I got this too.... confused
The heading itself...'Become an Il Divo 'Diva'.....was enough to make me laugh... lol! line myself up with those nut jobs... Shocked I don't feckin' think so... Rolling Eyes
So what do they get...
Preferential treatment over the ordinary fan for an extra 30 Euro....so you have to pay Il Divo/Sony BMG/ Greedy ba**ard Cowell for making a F**king eejit out of you.... clown and the dim wits will pay it....for what... ;k remeber this 30 Euro is on top of the thousands they already part with traveling the world for a thrill in their knickers and a pat on the head...look at all the ass h*l*s who traveled here in August... confused WTF is wrong with these women....grown women paying to join a fan club...(isn't that what teenagers do scratch ) paying to be done out of even more money....paying to be called 'A Diva' confused ......Jaysus qqr they just don't get it do they..they have 'Gullible Gobshyte' written all over them...what these fellas see sitting in the front rows are a bunch of text book desperate stupid air head females gagging for 'it' and that's all it boils down to..sexual fantasy... Basketball any buisness man worth his salt can see there's money to be made off the backs of these idiots and will come up with a way to do it... Twisted Evil
What Il Divo sees in the front rows are not the 'truest of fans'.... Wink just the dimmest of dimwits'..... clown and don't they know it.... Wink
Personally the last thing I'd want to become is a 'Diva'... pale vlan I think we'd be too smart and intelligent to qualify... lol!
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 16:04

Quote :
"Here we go again."

If people don't like what transpires on this forum/website (like this new membership for example), why hang around griping and complaining, making most of the others roll their eyes and shake their heads?

Don't like the way things are handled? The answer is simple, don't sign up for the fan club. Yeah, you have a right to say what's on your mind, just like I'm doing here. But, what gives anyone the right to try and spoil everyone else's time while they try to enjoy the forum? Misery loves company.

I quote something I just read on Twitter: 'Imagine if a new ID fan went to the ID site and read all the whining.'

Janey has explained things very well I think. And I don't believe all the whining in the world is gonna change the way things are handled. IL DIVO is a business.

So I would say... buck up, suck it up, and step up to the plate with the BIG GIRLS...please.

Sandra

Who does she think she is Suspect ....f**king mad thing... qqr
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 EmptyTue 4 Oct - 4:40

Seems someone still has her MOD drawers on and they are in a kinx Laughing Laughing

I am so sad not to have received an email from Il divo!!!! Sad Sad Sad How ever was I missed?

Well ladies- seems the guys are gearing up full force again- at least the price is cheaper this time, wasn't it $50 last time? Suspect

Gotta run- gotta work today-

Hugs!!

Ree
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 EmptyTue 4 Oct - 10:58

irish colleen wrote:

Who does she think she is Suspect ....f**king mad thing... qqr

me thinks she's seeing her as someone important... a VID Wink
but she's just a boots' licker. Good job Sandie... shk it seems you've forgotten a lil bit of mud, at the left, top... qqr

Back to top Go down
Sidney
American Divesline!
American Divesline!

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 EmptyTue 4 Oct - 11:25

OK, so I got this e-mail too! But, DUH, am I not understanding it correctly. Is it just for the tour, not like the other fee for "platium" membership. Is this on top of that???? I converted mine to US dollars and it is $39.99. Now, is the tour already planned, I mean how do people know if they will even be performing at a place that they can get to. ;k And for people like me, who aren't willing to travel around the world. I guess I just don't get the reason for it. Rolling Eyes I'm sure the cost of the tickets alone will be outrageous, so why this deal? And does this mean that if I want to go to a concert, I won't be eligible for advanced tickets? Well, call me crazy....(I heard that! Laughing ) but I just don't get it! scratch And you know what........ zah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

IL DIVO : Reality Check
Page 27 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next