Bienvenue sur la Divesline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IL DIVO : Reality Check

Go down 
+20
Yorkshire Lass
Lizzy P
Debbie
ladyrygo
angeldust
Tin
Loki
Irish Rebel
irish colleen
vivi
Mary
Ree
Bridge
Tigs
Sidney
musicdiva
kjl
Janet ME
oscarkris
Beckyiam
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary
Divesline dela Pampa
Divesline dela Pampa

IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 EmptySun 29 Mar - 11:08

Don't know why, but after read a couple of lines... well, I can't find the emo, but as we say here, "I have had to call Hugh via white phone."

I do remember a girl from Australia that hold Seb's leg... and of course, a story about a shoe... and lots more, but... why to mention it? All of those stories happened before S.Am tour, so those doesn't count.

Oh, and it is true that we don't know the lads at all... but I'm sure that Urs is not the "serious and nostalgic", David "the funny and comprehensive", Seb "the dreamer with deep thoughts" and Carlos "the latin lover without brains" all day long...
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 EmptySun 29 Mar - 11:55

Quote :
Oh, and it is true that we don't know the lads
at all... but I'm sure that Urs is not the "serious and nostalgic",
David "the funny and comprehensive", Seb "the dreamer with deep
thoughts" and Carlos "the latin lover without brains" all day long...

Let's face it, we don't know them at all, we see exactly what they WANT us to see, nothing more, nothing less, anyway, not that it matters one way or the other, as I am fed up of saying, what they do once they are off that stage is nobodies business except theirs, private life is exactly that PRIVATE as in mind your own, what we do is not your concern.
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 EmptyMon 30 Mar - 2:26

Mary wrote:
and Carlos "the latin lover without brains" all day long...

Nope, Penguin........What she ACTUALLY said was that Carlos was going to be the cause of Il Divo's downfall......that he would drag them all down because that he was a womaniser Rolling Eyes
She also said that Seb "wasn't there..." She was implying that Seb wasn't very smart Suspect To top it all off, she claimed to be on tour with Il Divo and that she had "spent time with David" Rolling Eyes

Her behaviour totally threw me....I was bewildered by it and little did I know that she was typical of many of the OF stalkers Shocked
Talk about a baptism of fire Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Irish Rebel on Mon 30 Mar - 5:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 EmptyMon 30 Mar - 2:46

..........and on the same note of boogaloo crew members.........

The Dawg put THIS up Shocked
Quote :
Well said Sandie. I am with you all the way. You have said what I'd like to say only much better.
I couldn't care less about the guy's private lives. It is none of my buisiness. I have far more important things going on in my life than to worry what the members of Il Divo do in their time off and who they spend that time with.

I'm still sorry that I didn't save the pm she sent me when the pics of Seb and Renee went up on the OF. She entitled the pm "Seb is a scumbag" pale
Apparently she was disgusted at his "flaunting of his relationship" and his behaviour in public with his girlfriend. What a bare-faced hypocrite Rolling Eyes The pm was so foul and full of hateful ranting that I deleted it pale

So she's friendly with Moeby D now? Ah well.......like goes to like Sleep
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 EmptyMon 30 Mar - 6:03

Quote :
So she's friendly with Moeby D now? Ah well.......like goes to like IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 Sleep

cry cry cry cry cry
cry

Well thank yew very much, yew know me 'n' her are now bestust mates, says a lot for me now, don't it Sad Sad

Yew do hate me, just like that nutjob said, I'm gonna go now and have a sulk, oh, woe is meeeeeeee AND I gonna take legal advice an all, so there tg1 tg1 tg1 woe, thrice woe, I have PMS cry cry cry
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 EmptyMon 30 Mar - 6:28

Rebel Heart wrote:
Quote :
So she's friendly with Moeby D now? Ah well.......like goes to like IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 Sleep

cry cry cry cry cry
cry

Well thank yew very much, yew know me 'n' her are now bestust mates, says a lot for me now, don't it Sad Sad

Yew do hate me, just like that nutjob said, I'm gonna go now and have a sulk, oh, woe is meeeeeeee AND I gonna take legal advice an all, so there tg1 tg1 tg1 woe, thrice woe, I have PMS cry cry cry

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Dry your tears Loki....we all make mistakes.... Rolling Eyes if Doggie is your bestust friend that's your buisness.... IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 3916 she has obviously never caused you any problems.... Wink I however found her a pain in the a*se.... Rolling Eyes and I think she has been left alone by the mods because she is......well how can I put this.... scratch lets just say the 'lift doesn't go to the top floor' clown ...but that is a common problem on the OF.... pale and due to a 'moral obligation' on the part of Sony BMG.... an element of 'compassion and allowences' have to be made....shame really as it seems a lot of members there need allowences made for them..... 👽 harmless naive creatures most of them.... :hug: but then you have the 'dangerous' ones......i don't think i need name them....we all know who they are..... affraid is there something in the water in certain parts of the world that that sets them all mad...... pale or are they just born that way ;k ........Seb is right to raise his children in Austrailia..... cheers Cool
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 EmptyMon 30 Mar - 6:39

Quote :
she has obviously never caused you any problems....

affraid affraid affraid oh, Colleen, if only yew knew pan pan pan however, those days are now over, we have reached an understanding if you like.
Back to top Go down
Mary
Divesline dela Pampa
Divesline dela Pampa

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 EmptyMon 30 Mar - 7:18

Irish Rebel wrote:
Nope, Penguin........What she ACTUALLY said was that Carlos was going to be the cause of Il Divo's downfall......that he would drag them all down because that he was a womaniser Rolling Eyes
She also said that Seb "wasn't there..." She was implying that Seb wasn't very smart Suspect To top it all off, she claimed to be on tour with Il Divo and that she had "spent time with David" Rolling Eyes
Told you I've only read just a few lines...

But, now I'm thinking... maybe I could re-write the scene... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 EmptyMon 30 Mar - 8:09

Once more, with feeling:

IT'S NO ONES BUSINESS WHAT THE GUYS DO IN THEIR PRIVATE LIVES

What part of the above do these people have difficulty with? why do they feel the need to say nasty, spiteful things about 4 young men who they aledgedly adore? beats me, I can tell you, I must be thick, because I genuinely don't understand it personally.

Some demented nutjob goes around spouting vitreol like that to all and sundry, whether they want to hear it or no, she wants to watch Il Divo don't seek 'legal advice' over her and the other suspects for the dreadful things they have said both about the guys and most especially their partners on other forums and sites like dogspotter, it was sickening to read, I have never, ever, in all my born days witnessed anything like it and hope I don't ever again.

On the other hand, I would imagine that they feel so very sorry for these poor, deluded women, gawd, what a fanbase to have, poor guys, they so deserve better, it's pathetic.

I don't give a damn what they get up too once they are off that stage, they done their job, entertained me, that's enough for me, time to go home to Mr. RH and DIVODOG Rexx, perhaps that's the problem, I HAVE a life, people who love me, a husband who cares about me, maybe if I didn't, I'd be right up there along with the best of them.

Here endeth the lesson.
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 EmptyMon 30 Mar - 8:41

You know Loki...I'd be very interested to see how she gets on with her 'legal action'.... Wink maybe we could take Sony BMG ,Warwick Worldwide and their employees down the same route...and maybe throw the Mods in too for good measure..... Wink and my husband could be a witness in the dock... cheers because he's the one they had to admit all their lies to..... Suspect not an ounce of proof could be shown of what we are 'supposed' to have done........No 87 page 'document' Rolling Eyes ....no record of a threathening PM supposedly sent by Rebel (talk about taking your character )....but we know who was behind that....... Twisted Evil actually all we did was 'piss off' a few windbags....and make them nervous because we knew faaaarrrrrrrr to much about them..........that wouldn't look good on their 'Dedicated Divo Fan Resume'..... lol! lol! and so we had to go.......to save the 'fun and friendly forum'.....no integrity or intelligence allowed in La-La land......it just complicates things..... lol! lol! lol! and when the 'Impartial Mods' are as qqr as the members.....welllllllll.... ;k .......so lets wait and see shall we.....because if 'she' has a case Rolling Eyes .....we are home and dry.... cheers Karma may be just around the corner.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 EmptyMon 30 Mar - 8:48

Quote :
No 87 page 'document' IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 Icon_rolleyes ....no record of a threathening PM supposedly sent by Rebel

What the hecks THAT all about scratch (on second thoughts, don't say anything)

On another note, certain other parties on the OF seem to know an awful lot about me, and the info wasn't supplied by me either, I will found out though, sooner or later, I always do pan
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 EmptyMon 30 Mar - 23:16

Mary wrote:
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I can't believe how, after treat with so lack of respect to these women and saing so horrible things about them... .

You haven't heard the half of it, Penguin Rolling Eyes

Anywaaaaaaaaay................

Spotted THIS in "questions for the Mods" on the OF from a "Mitzy" Cool

Quote :
Hi mods,

Yesterday there was a new article from a Dutch magazine in the Lounge,
I didn't have the time to read it then, and now I can't find it anymore IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 Sad IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 Sad
Is it really gone or do I need to get some glasses? IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 Blink IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 Blink

Mitzy

Now......."Nathalie" came in a said THIS...........

Quote :
It's gone Mitzy, nothing wrong with your eyes

THEEEEEEEEEN "Boo99" came in with an unrelated....
Quote :
Hi Can I please get a P.M when someone has time Thankyou. Phillipa

THEN the bitterest Mod in the livingroom came in ......completely ignoring "Mitzy" and said THIS!...........

Quote :
PM on the way

Now..........Unless Busy Izzy answered Mitzy by PM (someone with an account on the OF pm her and ask her Twisted Evil ) then the question is being COMPLETELY ignored Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tut Tut Mods......Ignoring a member on the OF? Now THATS not very fun and friendly.....is it? Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 EmptyTue 7 Apr - 16:10

QUOTE:

"IT'S NO ONES BUSINESS WHAT THE GUYS DO IN THEIR PRIVATE LIVES"

MERCI!
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 EmptyWed 8 Apr - 0:48

Guest wrote:
QUOTE:

MERCI!

Exactly, we are fed up of saying those very same words, that is what we have been bullied, abused and recieved racist remarks over 'guest' it's just a shame the nutjobs refuse to believe Il Divo are entitled to one, as far as they are concerned, they should be a party to every single detail of their lives.

Merci, and please do join us again.
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 EmptyWed 8 Apr - 1:21

Guest wrote:
QUOTE:

MERCI!

Very short and to the point! Laughing Laughing Just what we've all be saying all along Wink
Loki.....Isn't it odd that some OF members actually post their complaints that Il Divo don't come in and share intimate details of their lives? scratch Its as if these women think these men owe them something. As far as I'm concerned, they produce their music, perform in live concerts and that's all thats needed.
The price of fame, eh? Who'd want it Suspect
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 EmptyWed 8 Apr - 3:12

Not me, that's for sure, however, these people poke their noses into others business as well, for example, ours, some on the OF seem to know an awful lot about me, and I ain't told them, so someone else has, still, lesson learned, I shall keep my gob shut from now on.
Back to top Go down
vivi
divesline historique
divesline historique
vivi

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 EmptyWed 8 Apr - 11:15

Guest wrote:
QUOTE:

MERCI!
"IT ISN'T YOUR BUSINESS WHAT THE GIRLS DO IN THEIR OWN FORUM..."
Back to top Go down
http://santons-dilandro.fr
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 EmptyWed 8 Apr - 12:31

Rebel Heart wrote:
, I shall keep my gob shut from now on.

You will in yer PUFF!! Are you no longer a member of the Irish Bar? Shocked

Pre-condition of membership is to have an outspoken attitude that gets on the boogaloo crew's nerves!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 EmptyWed 8 Apr - 12:55

Irish Rebel wrote:
Rebel Heart wrote:

Pre-condition of membership is to have an outspoken attitude that gets on the boogaloo crew's nerves!! Very Happy

I agree, and I do my best, believe me lol! I meant in respect of my private life to others, I gonna do an Oors and keep it buttoned (except amongst my TRUE friends, yew lot)
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 EmptyThu 9 Apr - 5:13

Rebel Heart wrote:
Irish Rebel wrote:
Rebel Heart wrote:

I agree, and I do my best, believe me lol! I meant in respect of my private life to others, I gonna do an Oors and keep it buttoned (except amongst my TRUE friends, yew lot)

You have to remember Loki...that this is the internet...the 'World Weird Web'.....there are lots of nuts on it hiding behind their computer screens....and I mean REAL NUTCASES..... affraid pale it's a scary place really....I have never come across people like these in real life.....and the ID offical forum has been a real eye opener for me.... Shocked pale I don't do Facebook or Myspace, MSN....or any other things on the internet....I limit myself to this place because I keep in touch with all of you Cool ...those of you I've met have passed the sanity/reality test... IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 3916 we are peas in a pod here.... Wink I also chat to my family on Skype,use it for information and e-mailing is handy too Wink ...but that's it for me......what happened on the ID Forum actually frightened me....finding out that these nuts can get into your buisness...and what they will do to get what they want pan that's quite scary....so you really have to be very careful here......
IL Divo is just an intrest for us,something we have in common...and we have a lot of fun with it...but they are not our lifes mission......we don't sit in from one year to the next saving money waiting for the next tour so we can follow them around the globe.....or get out of bed at 2 or 3 in the morning to travel miles to stand outside TV studios for a wave or a photo.....that's abnormal.... qqr ...you distance yourself from 'strange' people like that....doing things like that is not a good sign..... Wink
So choose your 'friends' wisely and look out for lil' tell-tale signs..... shk and most of all keep your private life private....because if you 'discommode' these types....OH MY Shocked Hell hath no fury like a stalker scorned....... pale
Be careful out there..... IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 3916
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 EmptyFri 10 Apr - 15:45

Here's an article that was in the OF....seems Urs Mama was at the show....he's the image of her......wonder how she feels about women her age leching after her young son..... pale

Translation:
How - ladies and gentlemen - do you make goose bumps? Take a hot-blooded Spanish baritone, an irreverent American opera singer, a seductive French pop star and a shy young Swiss tenor. You mix the four voices into a “belcanto – orgy”, and pour this over anyone song and even a breathy ballad of Leonard Cohen becomes the goose bumps - experience. You hear it. And then the women melt, when the opera-boy group Il Divo, the laryngeall tremolos. Vögele Nico over the stars, they sold 25 million CDs, and the audience yesterday in the Zurich Hallenstadion have enthusiastically.

As if the heart bleed all at once. Il Divo in top form, yearning glances, dramatic tones. Before the show we get Randevouz singing with the gods in Armani - suits. The Catacombs at the Hallenstadion offers little gloss full - but make sure the four like themselves.
David: This is Carlos from Spain - our Latin - Lover. Urs: That's Sebastien from France - from Paris - and he is the pop singer in the band. Carlos: This is David from America. Sebastien: It's Urs from Willisau - a beautiful town in Switzerland. A classically trained tenor – always bang on time - like a Swiss clock.

Are you the opposite of "Sex, drugs and rock n'roll"? Seb: The opposite ?????? Carlos: No, certainly not! We take no drugs of course. But sex and rock n'roll, we have secure. We can not sing without it."

So they breathe the last 4 years to the music temples of this world romanticism.
In this time they enchanted nearly 2 million concert-goers and they had to get used to the fact that the women fall in love by the dozen with them.

Urs: We have made right now an amusing experience. We were just in Lisbon before 2 evenings. And there it has already almost tipped over. From beginning people have flowed out forwards, so much that we could not sing almost any more. There people have moved in the trouser legs et cetera. Shocked Suspect Suspect

And he is right in the middle. Part of the pompous pop show. Urs Toni Bühler. As a teenager heavy - metal - singer, now a superstar from Willisau - in his hometown barely known.
With Il Divo on the stages of this world.

Urs: That is my wardrobe.
Question: How much time you spend in front of the mirror?
Urs: erm - 13 seconds?
Question: And that is enough?
Urs: Yes, of course. Jacket on - so wonderfull - Pants sit right - the collar is symmetrical. That's enough - Thank you very much.

The dream son-Image Il Divo is part of our success. No problem for the 38 years old.
Urs: It is wonderful. And I don’t know why I should put on a false smile - because we are doing well.

In the hall is now pouring over the predominantly female fans to their seats. Directly under the stage we encounter a very special visitor.

Question: Why are they there today?
Ms Bühler: In order to see Il Divo!
Question: But you have no personal reference?
Ms Bühler: Well - he is come from Williau as we do!
Question: Oh - you are the mummy?
Ms Buhler: psssst --
Question: Since you could be proud of your son
Ms Buhler: Am I already - but not I do bring power

This was very sweet....his mother must be very proud of him.... I love you

It produces Urs Bühler. He and his powerful-voiced colleagues of Il Divo also fill the Hallenstadion again with sugar-sweet emotions

Last edited by irish colleen on Fri 10 Apr - 17:04; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 EmptyFri 10 Apr - 15:52

irish colleen wrote:

Urs: We have made right now an amusing experience. We were just in Lisbon before 2 evenings. And there it has already almost tipped over. From beginning people have flowed out forwards, so much that we could not sing almost any more. There people have moved in the trouser legs et cetera. Shocked Suspect Suspect

lol! lol! lol! lol!

The bodyguard musn't be doing his job Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 EmptySat 11 Apr - 2:19

Quote :
Sebastien: It's Urs from Willisau - a beautiful
town in Switzerland. A classically trained tenor – always bang on time
- like a Swiss clock.

Sorry, oh dear Seb, that is sooooooo open to a various assortment of translations *SNORT*

As Colleen would say: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 EmptyMon 3 Jan - 14:12

I'm just ressurecting this thread.....have a read back and a giggle......but only after you get a load of this bollocks that dingbat, Amber, posted Shocked
Just when you think she can't talk anymore sh*te, she produces THIS! Shocked
I wish her husband would use that duct tape she mentioned and strap her hands to the feckin chair..........and over her blabbering mouth...........jaysus..... Shocked
But then again....only for her, Seb would NEVER have posted. She's so special to him, you see......... Laughing

Amorous Amber of the Ample Arse wrote:

Posted 01
January 2011 - 07:14 PM

Awww Seb!
You're the ABSOLUTE BEST!!!! IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 Tongue
Thanks for your soon return. (Did you read my post in your profile?? IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 Blink ) LOL

So---you think we'll be sick of seeing you??????????
I WISH that would happen for me..but unfortunately for you (and my husband-lol)
...AIN'T HAPPENIN'!
Now...it IS just a WEE bit possible...that YOU will
get sick of seeing ME. IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 Wink
Can't wait to hear WHEN that will happen... IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 Smile
*Between you and me...I AM
getting tired of my ID cds--need some new music from you guys...BADLY.*

I realized the other day that I am missing you FAR TOO MUCH when I
contemplated converting to a Cutie!! IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 Huh HAHAHAHAHA!!
Times are tough...........A Divo Drought is NOT healthy for us...
dehydration causes all sorts of hallucinations.... IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 Ohmy

So...early to bed, eh?
As my husband tells those with young children..."Duct tape works
WONDERS". IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 Wink

Glad you sound all relaxed and ready to "get the show on the road"...WE
certainly are chomping at the bit! The blog is just ANOTHER perk!
You're so awesome to realize we crave the communication. I'm glad you
'get' us and want to keep in touch. We'll be PATIENT..(*pant, pant*) At
least we know you are TRYING and love you for that. Looking forward to
Izambard stories...your kids are at the funnest age. IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 Happy You must also let us know how Renee
copes with trying to raise THREE kids. LOL. (yes- YOU!) haha.

So...get jogging, as we don't want to see Armani splitting at the seams!

(or DO we... IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 Ph34r ) IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 Cool

Many thanks to you for making our 2011 look brighter!!

Much love-SIEMPRE!
Amber
XX

Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 EmptyMon 3 Jan - 14:19

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

it's really serious. affraid
Back to top Go down
https://divesline2.exprimetoi.net
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 EmptyMon 3 Jan - 14:24

Bridge wrote:
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

it's really serious. affraid

Its serious........ and Ambers grey matter has officially left the building IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 300756
There might be new faces in that place....but they are just taking up where the old crew left off.
Give it six months...the restraining orders will start getting wheeled out again IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 490932
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 EmptyMon 3 Jan - 14:36

Quote :
Looking forward to
Izambard stories...your kids are at the funnest age. You must also let us know how Renee
copes with trying to raise THREE kids. LOL. (yes- YOU!) haha.

scratch OMG if it was me, I'd rather die than feed that kind of monsters with news from mine...
who does she shink she is? her personal confident?

Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 EmptyMon 3 Jan - 14:42

Bridge wrote:
scratch OMG if it was me, I'd rather die than feed that kind of monsters with news from mine...
who does she shink she is? her personal confident?

Nope...........Amber thinks she's Renee's competition Laughing I think we have just witnessed the reincarnation of Boho Bunny/Cami.

I'm looking forward to how this goes. As Amorous Amber would say "Super Fun!" cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 EmptyMon 3 Jan - 14:47

No No No nothing good can get out of the OF No No No No

I let you now ladies, Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep nite!
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 EmptyMon 3 Jan - 15:02

Bridge wrote:
No No No nothing good can get out of the OF No No No No

I let you now ladies, Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep nite!

There is some good in there....some nice people. Its just all the layers of crap that people have to get through to find them!
Goodnight, my friend!! Bizzzzzzzzzz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

IL DIVO : Reality Check
Page 10 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next