Bienvenue sur la Divesline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IL DIVO : Reality Check

Go down 
+20
Yorkshire Lass
Lizzy P
Debbie
ladyrygo
angeldust
Tin
Loki
Irish Rebel
irish colleen
vivi
Mary
Ree
Bridge
Tigs
Sidney
musicdiva
kjl
Janet ME
oscarkris
Beckyiam
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 EmptyWed 16 Mar - 1:23

Ree wrote:

I'll ring him in the morning and straighten it out! Last I heard from him, he was off to bed Wink

Now, I think, I will head that way too....erm.... Embarassed Jaysus! My bed-- I am not a Siren!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Picture the scene Laughing
Renee: "Seb, darlin'.....Who's that redhead climbing under the duvet?"
Seb: " She's offered to help me sort out my Facebook but needs to sleep on it"
Renee: "Well....thats very kind of her but if I have plans for "it" tonight and one of them doesn't involve removing said redhead" Twisted Evil

I believe Mr Iz posted from his bed last night. Can you see the maniacs faces when they read that? Laughing
Oh Seb.....send us a picture!!......... and Seb puts up a photo of himself lying in bed with his arms around the fair Renee Laughing Laughing
Hands up who thinks someone is taking the mick out of his stalkers? Wink
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 EmptyWed 16 Mar - 1:46

Quote :
Hands up who thinks someone is taking the mick out of his stalkers?

cheers I have 2 hands up... lol! lol!

He's definitely playing with their 'lil heads.... Twisted Evil and I'll bet Renee told him to say he was in bed... lol! can you imagine the 2 of them laughing their heads off.... lol!
He was in bed pretty early too....he must have had plans after he shut his computer down..probably feeling a bit 'moody'......*snort*... IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 488661
Off to take lil' Mr. to school before he's marked late..again... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 EmptyWed 16 Mar - 1:59

irish colleen wrote:

He was in bed pretty early too....he must have had plans after he shut his computer down..

Maybe his lovely wife wanted to get a wee bit of practise in for St Patricks day?

Renee: Now Seb....Due to my Irish genes, tomorrow raises the temperature of my blood so how's about a horizontal Irish reel to work it off a touch?
Seb: My Darlin'......That is a wonderful idea but I might prefer the Irish hornpipe. Now c'mere ya girl ya!!
IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 488661
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 EmptyWed 16 Mar - 6:19

Well I rang him this morning when I got up- seems they are enjoying the antics of the stalkers as much as we are! lol! lol!

Continue on ladies- they are quite enjoyable!!

Ree tongue
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 EmptyWed 16 Mar - 6:40

Well of course they are... lol!
I wonder will Seb 'feed the pigeons' today....Coo Coo... Twisted Evil
I wouldn't be surprised if he says to Renee..
'Here Sheila I love you ....post something on that for me...I'm watching 'Planet Earth'... IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 422839 Laughing
He does have a veeery good devilish sense of humour you know... Twisted Evil
To be honest I can't be a**ed even reading it.... Rolling Eyes
It's just a mess of stupid posts ,pics and stalkers...the bloke can't win...no matter what he tries to do.. No
Back to top Go down
Emily80

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 EmptyWed 16 Mar - 6:49

Hi ladies

Finally I decided to create an account here pompom thank you for the welcome.

Mr Marin now created a Twitter account Shocked He will be closer to his stalkers fans Rolling Eyes

And about Sebastien...I saw that a crazy woman posted one cut and paste picture of him saying that it´s funny Rolling Eyes , that woman doesn´t have any respect for him. Evil or Very Mad . Probably he is going to scare and think again how to get out of there
Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 EmptyWed 16 Mar - 6:56

Emily80 wrote:
Hi ladies

Finally I decided to create an account here pompom thank you for the welcome.

Mr Marin now created a Twitter account Shocked He will be closer to his stalkers fans Rolling Eyes

And about Sebastien...I saw that a crazy woman posted one cut and paste picture of him saying that it´s funny Rolling Eyes , that woman doesn´t have any respect for him. Evil or Very Mad . Probably he is going to scare and think again how to get out of there
Rolling Eyes

I agree Emily -- poor taste indeed!! Welcome to the Bar- next round of drinks on me!!

Now ladies!!

You did not tell me that Enrique Iglesias was on tour there-- Just saw that he is in Dublin 3-18 and Belfast 3-19~

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Now he is one hot piece of man if I have ever seen one! Daymn!!!!

Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 EmptyWed 16 Mar - 7:32

Someone perleeeeze chukkabucket of ice cold water over Mizz Ree, it would seem she has come over all un-necessary Shocked Twisted Evil

I is shocked, verily, I say again, I is shocked, Mizz Ree, you have actually managed to make this witchy 'lil' biker blush!!! (not) nh

Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 EmptyWed 16 Mar - 9:19

Emily80 wrote:

And about Sebastien...I saw that a crazy woman
posted one cut and paste picture of him saying that it´s funny Rolling Eyes , that woman doesn´t have any respect for him. Evil or Very Mad . Probably he is going to scare and think again how
to get out of there
Rolling Eyes

Hi Emily and welcome Very Happy You've just registered in time for St Patricks Day. I hope
you enjoy your time here Cool

Could I just ask something? What pic are you talking about? Is it on his
FaceBook account? scratch

Ree....Didn't know about Enrique. He is brilliant....and very yummy Cool
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 EmptyWed 16 Mar - 10:12

lol! lol! Sorry Loki!!! lol! lol!

He is yummy Reb! My daughter has discovered him and blushes each time she mentions him Embarassed It is so cute- She wants to go to a concert and said, "mom- we could grab him and bring him home?" core

IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 488661

fire fire fire

Reb-- Emily is referring to Facebook with the photo-- I saw it too- really poor taste- that would be like me taking one of your pictures and using it on a model's body and sending it to you- Sorta weird that she would think Seb would enjoy looking at that? scratch
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 EmptyWed 16 Mar - 12:47

Ree wrote:
.... that would be like me taking one of your pictures and using it on a model's body and sending it to you- Sorta weird that she would think Seb would enjoy looking at that? scratch

Wellllll.............seeing that I look like a madmans nether regions at the moment then maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing Laughing
In all seriousness tho'....you're my mucker and I would take it as given, so to speak. Seb, however, is a stranger to these women.....no matter how much they claim to be his "fans". To present a picture like that to a stranger is crossing the line. My guess....and everyone elses in here, I'm thinkin'...is that he knows what he's dealing with and will see it for what it is IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 219687 Those maniacs regard him as a fantasy figure whom they are desperate to bed. No more, no less.
If the loons that chase him think that Seb and his wife see it for anything else then they are sadly mistaken IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 300756
Renee is no dozer....and we all know she has a backbone to rival anyones Wink
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 EmptyWed 16 Mar - 14:16

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT Very Happy

Here is the day in the life of a woman with no life Laughing
Irene wrote:

I feel as if I'm living in a
Mad House recently...far too much happening! At least I won't die of
boredom!!

Within a few days I have

• Booked for
    the Classic Brits ..quite painless their booking site was wonderful and
    it gave me 20 minutes to complete the booking rather than the 2 minutes I
    normally struggle with!

• Registered on 2 Spanish sites ready for the Madrid
    concerts...whenever they might be...yes me who can't understand
    Spanish!!

• Become
    a fiend of Sebbie IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 Biggrin ...along with all the other thousands of
    Divas!

• Now am
    'twittering' with Carlito!!

Am I dreaming?

Irene xx

So the twit is twittering....she is a fiend of Sebs on Facebook... and she's registered on a site where she can't understand the language Laughing

Oh to be a fun and friendly diva!! Thank the gods I'm a stupid Irish cow IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 3916
IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 62285 IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 62285 IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 62285
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 EmptyWed 16 Mar - 14:17

One of these days, I might just mosey on over to facebook and have me a wee gander at what's on his page (assuming it open, that is)

Rather busy right now, so shall leave it to him and his fair lady to 'enjoy ( scratch ) what's being posted to him there, to be honest, think I might just go a 'lil' pale if it as bad as I suspect.

Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 EmptyWed 16 Mar - 14:33

Quote :
Oh to be a fun and friendly diva!! Thank the gods I'm a stupid Irish cow IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 3916
cw cw cw

Shocked lol! lol! lol! lol! me too... cw

Poor Irene No ....and she announces it so proudly... qqr
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 EmptyWed 16 Mar - 14:37

Take it as a compliment Reb and Colleen,

Far better than being an ingerlish pig

I happy to be a welsh lamb as I suspect the scots are to be scots haggis lol!
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 EmptyWed 16 Mar - 15:36

Dark Angel wrote:

Far better than being an ingerlish pig
Oooooooooo......now thats fightin' talk! Count me in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 EmptyWed 16 Mar - 16:52

Alicen1derland wrote:
I can't believe that girl sits by the computer and waits for Seb to
post. That is truly sad and somewhat disturbing.....

Pot......kettle.........black.......... Rolling Eyes

I see the nuts in the Shiteau are taking the moral high ground Rolling Eyes What a parcel of bitter sows. Their main gripe is that their posts are being lost under the rest of the balleeks in Facebook.
Stick to what you know best, girlies..... being legends in your own living rooms Wink
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 EmptyThu 17 Mar - 2:20

OR EVEN LUNCHBOXES Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 EmptyFri 18 Mar - 6:35

Irish Rebel wrote:
Alicen1derland wrote:
I can't believe that girl sits by the computer and waits for Seb to
post. That is truly sad and somewhat disturbing.....

Pot......kettle.........black.......... Rolling Eyes

I see the nuts in the Shiteau are taking the moral high ground Rolling Eyes What a parcel of bitter sows. Their main gripe is that their posts are being lost under the rest of the balleeks in Facebook.
Stick to what you know best, girlies..... being legends in your own living rooms Wink

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Says the nut that Lives on that forum...AliceinLaLaLand.... Rolling Eyes
Amber is worried....you know she sooooooo sensitive.... What a Face that people will make fun of this poor 'love struk' young girl.... lol! yet she doesn't seem worried or concerned about herself being a joke...and at her age Rolling Eyes
I think you are right Reb....the Chickie's posts seem to be getting lost on FB so they have to keep commenting when Seb posts........I was actually taking a look at it last night when Seb popped in.... Wink Amber posted 3 times with her usual feckin' nonsense trying to stand out and trying to be funny..... clown blah blah blah....I think she deleted one post.... lol! but she wasn't the only one to try and dominate.....all the Shiteau members are there......but they are being bogged down by the number of fans Seb has.... Twisted Evil which is why I think he opened up a page....so that anyone who likes him can be there...and his fan base is not solely represented by the shitheads in the Shiteau or the Forum in general.... cheers
Seem the Stalkers there are not the 'Legends' they think they are.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 EmptyFri 18 Mar - 12:36

irish colleen wrote:
Seem the Stalkers there are not the 'Legends' they think they are.... Very Happy

Maybe not legends, Coll.........but the are definately well known to Il Divo. Unfortunately for them.....they are known for all the wrong reasons and they have nobody to blame but themselves Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 EmptyFri 18 Mar - 12:39

That the trouble Reb,

They can't see that what they are doing is wrong, they think they are normal and that's what's scary
Back to top Go down
Debbie

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 EmptyFri 18 Mar - 15:15

Quote :
They can't see that what they are doing is wrong, they think they are normal and that's what's scary

Exactly! That is why I rarely post there or even read the OF, I think those women actually think they have a chance with ID. It really bothers me that these men have wives, girlfriends, children and yet those women still throw themselves at them. It is disgusting. No
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 EmptyFri 18 Mar - 16:19

Debbie wrote:

Exactly! That is why I rarely post there or even read the OF, I think those women actually think they have a chance with ID. It really bothers me that these men have wives, girlfriends, children and yet those women still throw themselves at them. It is disgusting. No

If the loons think, for one second, that Il Divo don't know there is a hidden agenda then they are as stupid as they look IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 446240
Honestly..........who spends that much money, chasing a man/men around the world expecting anything other than fab music? IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 219687
The women who drool openly at concerts, the women who letch openly on the forum..... dignity certainly isn't their forte Embarassed
Nobody loves a bit of craic as much as we do but tongue in cheek is one thing. Being a real-life, obsessive nut is beyond us.
Leave them to it...... they let no-one down but themselves. On their own heads...and credit cards.....be it.
Back to top Go down
Debbie

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 EmptySat 19 Mar - 6:34

Irish Rebel wrote:

Nobody loves a bit of craic as much as we do but tongue in cheek is one thing. Being a real-life, obsessive nut is beyond us.
Leave them to it...... they let no-one down but themselves. On their own heads...and credit cards.....be it.

True, but I do find it sad. A little self awareness would be nice once in a while. bounce
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 EmptySat 19 Mar - 7:32

Debbie;

You can roll it
You can stuff it
But you CAN'T educate pork

And ain't that the truth, so don't feel sad, not worth it.
Back to top Go down
Bridge
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 EmptySat 19 Mar - 15:42

aye seems David Miller will play Tamino in the Enchanted Flute (mozart) in Detroit
a solo career? scratch

http://www.motopera.org/1011/magicflute.html
Back to top Go down
https://divesline2.exprimetoi.net
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 EmptySat 19 Mar - 16:37

Bridge wrote:
aye seems David Miller will play Tamino in the Enchanted Flute (mozart) in Detroit
a solo career? scratch

Who knows? I always think that solo projects are a good thing....gives a person space to be someone in their own right and try out other roads. It is his first love, after all Cool
Back to top Go down
Debbie

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 EmptySat 19 Mar - 19:29

I wonder how many diva's will be flying off to detroit to see David? Question Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Emily80

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 EmptySat 19 Mar - 19:47

Bridge wrote:
a solo career? scratch

he needs something else on his curriculum for the future

Quote :
I wonder how many diva's will be flying off to detroit to see David?

I read someone is going to drive 5 -6 hours from her city to Detroit to see him Shocked
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 EmptySun 20 Mar - 3:10

lol! lol! lol! gawd, wouldn't it be funny if the Divo's all arranged a solo undertaking in different parts of the world on the same day at the same time lol! lol!

Imagine the consternation of the loons, just who do they pick to stalk see scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

IL DIVO : Reality Check
Page 17 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next