Bienvenue sur la Divesline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bienvenue sur la Divesline

forum de discussion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IL DIVO : Reality Check

Go down 
+20
Yorkshire Lass
Lizzy P
Debbie
ladyrygo
angeldust
Tin
Loki
Irish Rebel
irish colleen
vivi
Mary
Ree
Bridge
Tigs
Sidney
musicdiva
kjl
Janet ME
oscarkris
Beckyiam
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Janet ME
Irish Bar customer 3
Irish Bar customer 3

IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 EmptyMon 4 Aug - 7:54

GRANNIEVERA wrote:
Oh my dear Janet. You have no idea how very apt your words are. Every one pf them applies to me, although I still feel a touch of guilt if I am not "up and doing" by 9am, having showered and dressed.

I STILL mourn by beloved DOL and will to the end of my years and they are well and truly numbered now. Death no longer worries me because when I go iI will be with the man I loved for so long.

Oh dear Janet, we must, as you say, be SO VERY THANKFUL for all we still have. This is a happy web site (unlike the "other one") and for that I am so thankful.
The humour is wonderful and lifts me up and for that I too am thankful for REAL FRIENDS. Thank you for posting your message

Hugs to you all
Vera

You are welcome Vera. When I read this it reminded me of my own mother. She was a widow at age 45 and raised 3 daughters by herself. As she got older these words would apply to her. Now that I am getting older I see myself in this message. Family and friends are the most important things in my life. My husband stresses out on the littlest things and I just tell him to chill out, things could be worse. His family isn't close and mine is. One day they will realise what they have missed out on.
We have our 34th anniversary this month and I can't imagine life without him. I'm sure Bob is looking down on you and smiling.

xo
Janet
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 EmptyMon 4 Aug - 13:34

Snapdragon wrote:
Oh dear Colleen,

They might actually think you care about them lol! lol! lol! lol!

I don't think any Siren/Uber....whatever.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes that we came across in Dublin were left in any doubt how I felt about them....... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil wouldn't you agree.... Wink and I never said a word.....was it the 'Look'....... Laughing pan just goes to show you ....Looks don't kill....... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 EmptyMon 4 Aug - 14:27

Well now Colleen, let me think back to Dublin scratch scratch scratch scratch , yes, it's all coming back to me now, I did see that 'look' but thankfully it wasn't aimed in my direction, though I did see the recipients appear to um, 'squirm' might just be the word I am looking for here I think.

cup
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingspirits.co.uk
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 EmptyWed 15 Oct - 13:53

Well, I expect the pics of the guys at Stringfellows Nightclub came as a bit of a REALITY CHECK for certain people, which just goes to prove the guys are NOT Gods, they are as human as the rest of us, with all the faults that that can entail.

Yes, even I know the Oors is less than perfect, he is like every other male and doubtless can be just as irritating as the rest of them too and that thought is quite comforting in a way, lol.
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 EmptySat 3 Jan - 4:54

That article on the OF where david refers to the stalkers and Jaqueline49 spoke out, just found it in media, and yes, it is still locked, however, the last post before they locked it is very interesting, in that the Mods locked it right after this post, where, surprise, surprise, the poster thinks David really doesn't mind the stalker, though it should be stalkers, and of course he minds, what self respecting bloke wouldn't?

Quote :

What a hilarious article IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 Laugh IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 Laugh Thanks for putting it here, Barb.

I like that journalist's sense of humor. That last line about pulling Pavarotti's pants... IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 Laugh IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 Laugh IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 Laugh But I must say that I don't find it funny when a fan really tried to pull off Carlos' pants. That's so disrespectful and humiliating IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 Sad

Luckily most of Il Divo fans know better where to draw the lines. I love to read how David describes the majority of fans. He seems affectionate toward us - thanks David IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 Biggrin

I also think he doesn't really mind the hotel stalker, as long as the
fans keep it respectful and don't do anything more than just come
baring gifts.
(Why do I have a mental image of the Three Kings come baring gifts for baby Jesus?) IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 Laugh IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 Laugh IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 Laugh

Of COURSE HE/THEY mind, but what can they do? and surely, stalking is far worse than some nutjob trying to debag Carlos? (well it is FAR worse in my book)
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 EmptySat 3 Jan - 5:32

Snapdragon wrote:
That article on the OF where david refers to the stalkers and Jaqueline49 spoke out, just found it in media, and yes, it is still locked, however, the last post before they locked it is very interesting, in that the Mods locked it right after this post, where, surprise, surprise, the poster thinks David really doesn't mind the stalker, though it should be stalkers, and of course he minds, what self respecting bloke wouldn't?

Quote :

What a hilarious article IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 Laugh IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 Laugh Thanks for putting it here, Barb.

I like that journalist's sense of humor. That last line about pulling Pavarotti's pants... IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 Laugh IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 Laugh IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 Laugh But I must say that I don't find it funny when a fan really tried to pull off Carlos' pants. That's so disrespectful and humiliating IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 Sad

Luckily most of Il Divo fans know better where to draw the lines. I love to read how David describes the majority of fans. He seems affectionate toward us - thanks David IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 Biggrin

I also think he doesn't really mind the hotel stalker, as long as the
fans keep it respectful and don't do anything more than just come
baring gifts.
(Why do I have a mental image of the Three Kings come baring gifts for baby Jesus?) IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 Laugh IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 Laugh IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 Laugh

Of COURSE HE/THEY mind, but what can they do? and surely, stalking is far worse than some nutjob trying to debag Carlos? (well it is FAR worse in my book)

Well I think David handles them very well.....he is a very nice guy...and he's affectionate to them in a sympathetic pat on the head way.....what else can he or the others do......Carlos is really the only one who can't be bothered and that's obvious...he doesn't hang around any more than he is required to and makes no bones about it.....Urs blows hot and cold.....depending on his mood.....Seb.....well he does his best to give them as much dribbling time as he can......he's very polite and gracious....but again I'd say there is an element of grateful sympathy towards them.....what else can you feel for someone who stands outside a TV studio for 4/5 hours in the freezing cold just to take your picture.......normal people don't do that.....get up a 3 in the morning and wait until 9 or 10 o'clock to get 'another' picture....or give another 'gift'......it's just ridiculous... No and even these guys know this.....it's not about these guys it's more about the women who do it.........for one 'more' picture to post on the forum....for one 'more' seconds attention from their 'choosen' one.....to try to impress them with one 'more' gift.....it's pathetic.....they make Il divo seem like Jigalos (spelling scratch ) Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes and being in their 'Diva-Sisterhood' company is like being in a basket of rattle snakes......the bitching,gossiping and snarling from one camp to another is dreadful pale ......these women are the biggest negative thing about Il Divo.....next to Simon Cowell and Sony BMG of course.... Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 EmptySat 3 Jan - 8:23

Snapdragon wrote:

I'd better stop it then, Loki IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 639291 e

IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 488661
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 EmptySat 3 Jan - 8:26

irish colleen wrote:
....they make Il divo seem like Jigalos (spelling scratch ) Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

They wish Laughing Laughing Laughing (Its Gigolos, btw Cool )
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 EmptySat 3 Jan - 10:06

Irish Rebel wrote:
irish colleen wrote:
....they make Il divo seem like Jigalos (spelling scratch ) Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

They wish Laughing Laughing Laughing (Its Gigolos, btw Cool )

Now how did I know you'd know how to spell it..... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 EmptySat 3 Jan - 10:47

Heck Reb,

You wanna debag Carlos? you go right ahead sister, nothing you have planned for him could be in anything, but the best of possible taste, lol harp
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 12:08

New article on the OF, it's from Hello Magazine:

IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 IMG_0024

IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 IMG_0025

IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 IMG_0021

Gawd, loved the HOUNDED BY CRAZED FANS bit
Laughing

Then Urs mentions the Latex lady who wanted to look after him, I roared with laughter at his reply: I WAS FEELING VERY HEALTHY AT THE TIME SO I DIDN'T NEED HER lol! lol! lol! gawd, it's too much, I gotta go and get a drink!!!.

Seems the guys are REALLY opening up and proving everything that you said was in fact correct and not lies like was said on the OF.

THANK YOU GUYS cup
Back to top Go down
Ree
American Divesline
American Divesline
Ree

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 12:24

Thanks Loki-- Glad to see the guys are being more vocal too! Bout time and all!!!

Ree
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 13:03

Thanks for that, Loki Laughing Laughing Looks like the promo machine is going full throttle before the tour kicks off. Great to hear that the whole ego thing got sorted and they're just getting down to enjoying it Cool Thats the way to go about it Wink
Chatting to Karen tonight and we're really looking forward to the get together cheers Shame that some of us will be missing Sad
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 13:27

I read this earlier.... Wink I think the Hobbit posted it......while trying to think of 5,000 words to put in an essay for Uni..... lol! lol! God help her....a bit late in the day to be doing something about her stupidity.... 👽 do they have a 'How to be the Perfect Stalker' course at Uni. these days because I'd say that's about the sum of her achievments......maybe she's going for a degree..... Rolling Eyes
Also noticed Seb posted on New Years Eve...he was probably... drunken and Chez went on a pic. posting frenzy in the Gallery...a little orgasm all by herself...... wiz bless her.... clown Oh and what about Gummis lastest.....the moving picture Shocked ...just because she can....FREAKY !!!!!!!!!!!..... affraid affraid

P.S......When is Urs going to get it right..... Rolling Eyes She wasn't a Latex Nurse.... No she was a Latex Swiss flag scratch ......she told me this herself...... Rolling Eyes and when are they going to get their stories straight about who said what..... Rolling Eyes who is editing the whole story or who is telling the lies...... scratch

Last edited by irish colleen on Tue 6 Jan - 13:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 13:31

irish colleen wrote:
I read this earlier.... Wink I think the Hobbit posted it......while trying to think of 5,000 words to put in an essay for Uni.....

Maybe its 5,000 lines of "I will stop obsessing about Sebastien Izambard" Laughing

IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 Bart-simpson
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 13:38

Irish Rebel wrote:
irish colleen wrote:
I read this earlier.... Wink I think the Hobbit posted it......while trying to think of 5,000 words to put in an essay for Uni.....

Maybe its 5,000 lines of "I will stop obsessing about Sebastien Izambard" Laughing

IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 Bart-simpson

Or maybe Seb gave her the lines......
Please Stop Stalking Me....Michael Ball Misses You
Please Stop Stalking Me....Michael Ball Misses You.....etc....repeat 5'000 times.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 13:42

irish colleen wrote:

Or maybe Seb gave her the lines......
Please Stop Stalking Me....Michael Ball Misses You.....etc....repeat 5'000 times.... Very Happy

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I think Michael Ball would like to shake his hand Laughing Laughing Laughing

By the way........do you not think there is a bit of a resemblance between her and Bart Simpson? Laughing qqr

Last edited by Irish Rebel on Tue 6 Jan - 13:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 13:43

Quote :
..When is Urs going to get it right..... IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes She wasn't a Latex Nurse.... IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 Kopfschuettel she was a Latex Swiss flag IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 Icon_scratch ......she told me this herself...... IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes

Firstly he is Swiss, so think Red Cross, he sees some nutjob flaunting herself in front of him with a sodding BIG RED CROSS plastered on her front, he would automatically think Nurse, most men would (I would) I doubt ANYONE would think Swiss Flag, hence why she just HAD to explain it to you.

She must have sweat something awful in that get up Laughing
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 13:49

Snapdragon wrote:
Firstly he is Swiss, so think Red Cross, he sees some nutjob flaunting herself in front of him with a sodding BIG RED CROSS plastered on her front, he would automatically think Nurse, most men would (I would) I doubt ANYONE would think Swiss Flag, hence why she just HAD to explain it to you.

She must have sweat something awful in that get up Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Maybe thats why she changed into next to nothing after the concert? To let the fresh air at her? God knows there was enough fresh air getting in.....if you know what I mean qqr
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 13:55

Um........... please don't tell me she was wearing a string vest ? affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 14:01

Snapdragon wrote:
Um........... please don't tell me she was wearing a string vest ? affraid affraid

Á la Rab C Nesbit? Nope, Loki Laughing Laughing Just very little..... Eejit Rolling Eyes

Had a wee look at the "Hello Thread" in the OF and Sebbinette wants to know where the Laytex Nurse showed up Laughing Laughing

Quote :
WANTED:

Woman in latex-nurse costume,Venue unknown,But I'd like to know how she entered !

Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 14:10

Irish Rebel wrote:
Snapdragon wrote:

Á la Rab C Nesbit? Nope, Loki Laughing Laughing Just very little..... Eejit Rolling Eyes

Had a wee look at the "Hello Thread" in the OF and Sebbinette wants to know where the Laytex Nurse showed up Laughing Laughing

Quote :
WANTED:

Woman in latex-nurse costume,Venue unknown,But I'd like to know how she entered !

Will we tell her.....you remember seeing her in the foyer..... lol! lol! thoses ridiculous white boots that 'Gary Glitter' would say no to.....and she kept these on the whole evening.....with her mid-thigh shorts......a bit economical with the truth there...and a halter-neck that could have been on back to front.....don't know how she wasn't approached by management and asked to change into something more respectable given where she was......oh well...she sure was amusing the men...who told us so...... qqr she went down like a lead balloon with everyone at the concert.....and that includes Il Divo....I'll never forget their faces.... pale pale
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 14:12

THE ANSWER'S GONE UP BY SOMEONE CALLED MUSICDIVA lol!

Quote :
The latex dress was worn by Minstrel at the Dublin Concert 2006 IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 Mellow IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 Mellow

musicdiva x
Back to top Go down
Loki
SuperMod
SuperMod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 14:14

Irish Rebel wrote:

Quote :
The latex dress was worn by Minstrel at the Dublin Concert 2006 IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 Mellow IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 Mellow

musicdiva x

How long before it gets deleted?? start your watches, every second counts lol!
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 14:15

Irish Rebel wrote:

Quote :

musicdiva x

Wonder how long it will stay there....... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
kjl
Temptator
Temptator
kjl

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 14:23

irish colleen wrote:
Irish Rebel wrote:

Quote :

musicdiva x

Wonder how long it will stay there....... lol! lol!

Shall I start a book?? Wink
Back to top Go down
Irish Rebel
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline
Irish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 14:31

kjl wrote:

I'M GIVING TEN TO ONE........TEN TO ONE ON A NASTY PM AND A DELETION! Laughing
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 14:48

Irish Rebel wrote:
kjl wrote:

I'M GIVING TEN TO ONE........TEN TO ONE ON A NASTY PM AND A DELETION! Laughing

Is that Ten Nasty PMs from Ten Nasty Divas...and One Deletion by One Nasty Mod.... confused
I'm off to bed..... Sleep Sleep lots to do tomorrow KN took the tree and stuff down tonight which left a mess.. Rolling Eyes ....and then work..... Sad nighty night Ladies sleep well.... Wink
Back to top Go down
irish colleen
Irish Divesline
Irish Divesline

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 1:54

Irish Rebel wrote:

Quote :

musicdiva x

See this post has disappeared of the 'White Washed Forum'...all squeaky clean again..... wiz (if you don't count the soft porn in the 'Porn/Fan fic section pale )......all the Diva dirt swept under the carpet....as per usual.... lol!

BTW...Did you see that one of the 'Authors' had to edit her story....Well the story line was about Seb.....as usual (the nutty Sirens 👽 )....It involved him being the father of twins...which he is....BUT....his wife was dead Shocked .....commited suicide due to post natal depression (Renee I presume Shocked ).....talk about projecting their thoughts and wishes..... qqr these women are f***** up....
Now seemingly 'suicide' is not a 'Family Friendly Topic'......but soft porn is.....that forum is a cess-pit... bg no wonder hardly anyone post on it......apart from the lunatics...... clown 👽

Annnnnyway.....Off to clean up the mess left by the chrismas tree KN and put everything back in it's place.....doesn't the house look so bare when you take all the Christmassy stuff down....When I asked Mr. to help me take it down last night he said......Oh just throw a sheet over it and it'll save you putting it up again next year......Lazy fe*cker.... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sidney
American Divesline!
American Divesline!

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 5:13

irish colleen wrote:
BTW...Did you see that one of the 'Authors' had to edit her story....Well the story line was about Seb.....as usual (the nutty Sirens 👽 )....It involved him being the father of twins...which he is....BUT....his wife was dead Shocked .....commited suicide due to post natal depression (Renee I presume Shocked ).....talk about projecting their thoughts and wishes..... qqr these women are f***** up....

It is so irritating to hear these stories are even written and it is why I won't read those stupid things. What makes people even think of writing such garbage. Bad enough PND happens in real life, but to link it to a stupid made up story is beyond me. What "Normal" person would even want to write something like that.
(Can you tell how p*ssed off I am hearing this?) Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO : Reality Check   IL DIVO : Reality Check - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

IL DIVO : Reality Check
Page 4 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next